Chapter 1

Tong Shuo was beaten again, the second time within a week.

The duplex apartment in Ruijing Mingju is warmly furnished, the windows are bright and clean, the morning news is broadcast on the wall-mounted TV, the rolls on the dining table are white and soft, and the sweet and glutinous fragrance of millet porridge penetrates directly into the nostrils. Tong Shuo lay on the sofa sniffing, grabbed a pillow and put it under his chin to watch his father and his mother quarreling in the living room—to be exact, his mother unilaterally raped his father.

Qin Man pushed Tong Rongxuan away from the sofa, and the image of the gentle, elegant, dignified and noble lady was gone, and she scolded her husband, "What are you doing beating the child in the morning?" God knows, she went downstairs early in the morning to watch How distressed it was when the youngest son was holding onto the edge of the sofa with both hands, his eyes were red and he was crying.

After talking about her husband, she turned her head to look at her son, "Why don't you know how to run away when you're beaten, you're so stupid."

Tong Shuo finally stopped crying, and when Qin Man asked her, Little Jindou fell down again, matching her red eyes And the white and tender face looks very pitiful.

Tong Rongxuan was already angry, but when he saw Tong Shuo giving him the trick of silence is better than sound, he pointed at him with a feather duster in his hand and said sharply: "Cry for me again, as if your brother is still at home?" Tong

Rongxuan There are two children in the family. The eldest child, Tong Jin, is smart and sensible since childhood, and has good academic performance. A year ago, he went abroad to study for a master's degree.

Tong Jin is good at everything, but he spoils his younger brother too much. Tong Shuo was born prematurely and was in poor health when he was a child. Little misfortune, as soon as his father made a move, he would hide behind his brother's back and howl, and then his mother would persuade his father. In fact, his father was not really willing to fight, and often just reprimanded him and let it go.

But this time is different, Tong Rongxuan was really angry at Tong Shuo, "Forget it if you don't study well, and even fight with your classmates, how do I usually teach you?"

Qin Man was feeling sorry for his son, and was not to be outdone after hearing Tong Rongxuan's words: "Did you teach him? I'm usually busy with work, so I'm so embarrassed to say so." After speaking, she turned her head to comfort her son, "Tongtong is not afraid, your brother is not at home and mother is here, Where did it go, let's see."

Tong Shuo had the nerve to let his mother see. His father was exhausted, the feather duster was all over his buttocks, now his whole buttocks were hurting and burning, twitching and swollen without even looking.

He coyly refused to let his mother see it. Qin Man also knew that a boy of this age wanted to face, so he patted him on the back and said, "Mom will get you medicine." Who knew that with this light pat, Tong Shuo There was a "hiss" sound.

Qin Man's intuition was wrong, and he was about to lift his son's clothes with his hand. Tong Shuo was in a hurry, holding on to the sweater tightly, and Tong Rongxuan said to his wife, "Why is he like this now? It's not because you and the boss are used to it. "

When Tong Rongxuan said this, Qin Man had just finished the sweater fight with Tong Shuo. The fluffy cashmere sweater was lifted to two-thirds of the back, and a long purple mark ran from the waist to the shoulder blades, on Tong Shuo's fair and delicate skin. The back looks shocking. Qin Man's eyes turned red immediately, and he reached out to touch him but was afraid of hurting him, one hand was hanging in the air and couldn't stop shaking.

Tong Rongxuan was pushed behind the sofa by his wife and couldn't see the situation ahead, and was still immersed in the pain of being ignorant of his youngest son, "If he was strictly controlled since childhood, how could he be like this now..." Tong Shuo heard his father

there Nagging, but his mother didn't speak for a long time, probably because of the injury on her back that frightened her. Just as she was about to speak, she felt a chill on her back, and something slipped down. Tong Shuo was startled. Is... crying? Turning around to see, it really is.

"Dad," Tong Shuo wanted to remind him.

"Dad, what dad?" Tong Rongxuan said angrily, "I don't have a son like you

." "You don't have me." Qin Man, who had been silent all this time, suddenly raised his head and shouted at him by name with red eyes, "Tong Rongxuan, are you still people!"

Tong Rongxuan: "..."

My intuition was wrong. I walked a few steps forward and saw the injury on Tong Shuo's back. Hit his ass." They also picked the fleshy part of the buttocks and beat them.

Qin Man was even more sad when he heard it, and wiped the corners of his eyes and said to Tong Shuo, "Tongtong, tell mom, did

your classmates bully you?" There is a problem, his son has grown up so big that Tong Rongxuan is not willing to punish him severely, and now he is also angry when he is beaten like this, and while rummaging through the cabinet for medicinal oil, he said angrily: "Why didn't you tell Dad when you got hurt, don't be afraid Dad, let me vent your anger on you."

Tong Shuo was still suffering from the beating just now, but now he couldn't help his nose sore when he heard his parents say that, and he wiped his tears on the back of the sofa before saying in a nasal voice: "It's okay. , I was just not careful, no one bullied me." I thought I could hide it, but I didn't expect to be found out.

"It's okay," Tong Rongxuan sat down next to Tong Shuo and put medicine on his back. As soon as he exerted a little force on his palm, Tong Shuo cried out that it hurts. His father was angry and distressed. He couldn't help but said: "Why didn't you say it earlier, you don't know how to run when you are beaten, and you usually run faster than a rabbit."

Tong Shuo listened to his father's seemingly reproachful but caring words, felt the temperature of the palm on his back, and closed his eyes. Eyes said: "Don't run, I should hit him." It would be best to wake him up with a single blow.

His son was used to being rebellious during this period of time, but suddenly Tong Rongxuan was not used to being so sensible. Although Tong Shuo was spoiled and grew up, he didn't grow up crooked. Before high school, he belonged to other people's children. During the high school entrance examination, he failed one course due to some accidents, but it was enough to spend money to enter the province. line, and got full marks in one subject. But for some reason, he refused to study when he reached high school, and his grades remained at the bottom 100 of his grade. The whole freshman year of senior high school stayed firmly in the junior class and refused to move.

It's fine if it's just poor grades, but Tong Rongxuan received a call from the school's dean during dinner this morning, saying that Tong Shuo had a fight with some classmates in the woods at the back door of the school two nights ago, and another classmate was admitted to the hospital.

Now it's the National Day holiday, Tong Rongxuan saw that his son was doing well at home these two days, so he thought it was him who sent his classmate to the hospital. How did he know that his son was also a victim, now seeing the injury on his son's back, Tong Rongxuan felt more and more impulsive just now.

Qin Man's eyes were still red, and while watching her husband apply medicine to his son, he asked Tong Shuo, "Tong Tong, what's going on?

" Like a poor little rabbit, Tong Rongxuan thought that he was hurting him with too much strength, and hurriedly said, "Dad, please be gentle."

Tong Shuo nodded, and after a moment of silence, he said, "Dad, Mom, don't ask me anymore, I know It's wrong to fight, and I won't do it in the future, I promise to study hard and not cause trouble for you."

Qin Man: "..."

Tong Rongxuan: "..."

The son who had been rebellious for a year suddenly said such words, the husband and wife were too surprised .

In the end, Tong Shuo limped back to the house. His mother brought him hot breakfast and told him to eat the medicine on his buttocks as soon as possible.

The door was closed, and a fucking voice came from outside, "Should I call Xiao Xu here to show Tong Tong, I think the injury is quite serious." Xiao Xu is their family doctor, and his father said: "This The medicine was given by Xiao Xu, and it works for bruises, pay attention these two days, and eat lightly." Listening to the

conversation between his parents, Tong Shuo felt more and more that it was wrong for him to fight impulsively that day. What was he trying to do? If you are so good, why do you want to live and die for someone who doesn't care about you at all, and let your parents worry about it.

His butt hurts and he can't lie down, so he can only lie on his stomach on the bed, pull the pillow under his head and put his head on one side, meeting the eyes of the huge doll boss crab. the door.

Crying for a long time exhausted his energy, Tong Shuo didn't apply any medicine, and fell asleep lying on his stomach on the bed, and he sent Xiao Wang Wenyu to wake him up. Wang Wenyu is a typical person who is stupid and has a lot of money. He is studying in a private high school and will go abroad in the future. Tong Shuo is a little angry when he wakes up. How can you run so fast when you are being beaten?"

Wang Wenyu sat down by the bed, picked up an apple and gnawed it when he saw an apple on the table, "Don't blame others, didn't I go to buy you milk tea? Besides, your fellow The table is still there."

"We can still be friends without mentioning the surname Xie?" Tong Shuo turned sideways, but accidentally pulled the wound on his body, which made him hiss in pain, and Tong Shuo was even more depressed, "I thought it was Youjun, in the end, he used me as a backstop, and his girlfriend is like protecting the eyeballs. I will never be his little brother again."

Wang Wenyu was surprised, "You took it for the surname Xie? I am too useless to rely on him Come on, our Tongtong is so weak, how dare he let you be beaten for him?"

Tong Shuo didn't want to explain, so he threw the pillow on the bed and hit him, "What are you doing here, to eat our apples? Besides, he and I also I'm not familiar with you."

"You're not on summer vacation, but you still praised me that he's handsome in fighting, and he's inspired to be his number one younger brother," Wang Wenyu said, "Why don't you just greet you. "

Tong Shuo felt that he had made some bad friends, so he poked Wang Wenyu's waist with his mobile phone, "Eat quickly, and get out after eating, I'm sad." "Okay,

for your miserable sake," Wang Wenyu Yu Kababa took a few big bites and threw the apple into the trash can next to the desk from a long distance, then wiped his hands and said, "Do you want me to hire some people to kill him?"

Tong Shuo hurriedly said, "Don't." After he finished speaking, he felt that he was too worthless. How could he help the enemy, and added a few words, "He is already open, and you can really kill him if you find someone else. Just don't communicate in the future."

"What the hell?" Wang Wenyu wondered, "Tongtong, this is not your style."

Tong Shuo said, "This is my style. Our key high schools are all busy studying. Kungfu fights in groups, you have time to study more."

"No, how come you have the consciousness to learn after being beaten up?" Wang Wenyu's head hurts when he mentioned studying, and hit Tong Shuo by the way, "I see you all day Don't you just sit in the junior class and accept your fate."

"I have a reason," Tong Shuo muttered, "Just wait, I'm going to break out of class nine and go to the whole school." They were just sophomores It is divided into arts and sciences. Class 9 is the last class of liberal arts. No. 1 middle school is divided into classes according to grades. Classes 8 and 9 have gathered the bottom 100 students in the grade.

"Come on then," Wang Wenyu said perfunctorily, "I wish you the first place in your grade, and I won't accompany you. My family is cooking braised fish today."

Tong Shuo also wanted to eat braised fish, but he I still remember his father said that he would eat light food for the next two days, and he limped Wang Wenyu to the door.

Wang Wenyu thought it was because of a fight and was beaten, so he couldn't hold back and asked again: "I really don't want to mess with him." "I don't want to mess with him

." Tong Shuo's eyes were a little hurt, "I don't want to be with him. It's related."

Wang Wenyu didn't know how to comfort him for a while, so he stretched out his hand and patted Tong Shuo's shoulder weakly, "All right, leave him alone, you can concentrate on your studies and go to the whole school."

Wang Wenyu sent Tong Shuo away After returning to the room, he lay on the bed again. His buttocks felt numb and burned, and his back was uncomfortable. He turned on and off the phone screen, turned it off and turned it on again. After repeated several times, he couldn't hold back and opened the browser. , and then click Favorites, and enter a website from it.

This is a forum for gays. If he had died a few months ago, he would never have known such a website existed. Tong Shuo clicked on the top post about bending straight, scolded Wang Wenyu in his heart while reading, and posted a pornographic video He didn't open it in advance to take a look, and sent him a gay video, and he actually felt like watching it. The most embarrassing thing was that when he watched a gay video, what came to his mind was Xie Zhixing, who was at the same table. s face.

Before that, he just thought that Xie Zhixing was handsome and cool, and wanted to be his follower and play with him, but after a summer vacation, he realized that he didn't want to be someone's follower, he clearly wanted to date him.

But he doesn't want to think about it now, Xie Zhixing not only ignores him, but also has a fucking girlfriend, he feeds the dog wholeheartedly, and the wound on his back is a lesson like blood and tears.

In the post, Xiaoshou was complaining in blood and tears about how the straight man returned to the family after having a one-night stand with him. Tong Shuo took a few glances and then turned it off. He didn't want to break Xie Zhixing, and he didn't want to be a third party.

After closing the website and throwing the phone away, a shadow fell down and hit his face, Tong Shuo subconsciously closed his eyes. When he opened it, the crab boss doll that Wang Wenyu brought back from the door was looking at him with long eyes and smiling.

After staring at the doll for a few seconds, Tong Shuo endured the pain and threw the doll into the closet.

From now on, he will stay away from Xie Zhixing.

The author has something to say: Tong Shuo: Today you don't care about my answers, and tomorrow I will make you unable to

open a new article. The first day is three shifts (12:00 and 18:00), and after that it is still 8:30 p.m. V follows the list before, v will be updated in the future, thank you for your support.