Chapter 11

Chen Zhe stood behind him for an unknown amount of time. When Xie Zhixing looked over, he was stunned for a moment. Immediately after realizing it, he stepped forward and patted Xie Zhixing on the shoulder. The two brothers asked nicely, "I heard that you have changed classes?"

Xie Zhixing nodded lightly, and he didn't intend to talk too much. There are always complicated emotions about the person who puts the other half of the green hat on him, especially this person was once his best brother.

"Having a conflict with Jing Jing?" Chen Zhe thought that Xie Zhixing was in a bad mood because of the quarrel with Li Jing just now, so he persuaded him: "Don't worry about Jing Jing, she is anxious about the exam in the next month.

" The position is very subtle.

"Don't care about it." Xie Zhixing saw through it and didn't say it. He smiled lightly and said jokingly: "Not everyone can easily take the first place in the class like you." Chen Zhe's grades are currently the best among the

three Yes, when Xie Zhixing said this, he just chuckled: "You." Chen Zhe said to him: "Since you have transferred to another class, you should study hard. You are so smart, you will catch up soon." "Cheng

Xueba Ji Yan." Xie Zhixing turned around and waved his hands: "It's time to go to class, let's go."

He walked to the corner of the stairs, and turned his head for another glance, and found that Chen Zhe was still lying on the railing looking at him, with his mouth slightly open , seems to want to call him.

Xie Zhixing stopped, only to see him smiling slightly at himself.

When turning around and walking back, Xie Zhixing couldn't help thinking, what would the situation be like if Chen Zhe had told him in advance? Will there be no more painful struggles and resentment in the future, and will everything be different after that?

...Unfortunately there is no if...

After being refreshed by Xie Zhixing's flirting and scolding, Tong Shuo's learning efficiency was unprecedentedly high. Not only did I finish the homework assigned by the teacher in advance, but I also took the time to preview the knowledge to be learned the next day.

The attached middle school has three evening self-study sessions in the evening, and the students who live on campus must finish all classes before returning to the dormitory, and they can leave after the second session of day study. Tong Shuo packed his schoolbag and ran into Xie Zhixing who was leaning on the railing as soon as he went out from the back door.

"Tongtong." As soon as he came out, Xie Zhixing called him.

"Is there something wrong?" Tong Shuo stood opposite Xie Zhixing with his schoolbag on his back, his fingers unconsciously rolled up the strap of the schoolbag.

"En." Xie Zhixing smiled, and handed over the bag in his hand: "This is for you." "

What?" Tong Shuo glanced at the light in the classroom, and found that it turned out to be a thick cushion.

Tong Shuo asked, "Why are you giving me this?"

"You're not uncomfortable." Xie Zhixing quickly glanced at his lower body: "My butt hurt."

It was a statement, not a question.

Tong Shuo blushed, thinking how Xie Zhixing was playing a hooligan, and he suddenly became angry: "You can't control it!"

"I can't control my responsibility." Xie Zhixing stuffed the cushion into his arms: "Take it , even if it's not that the butt is uncomfortable, it's also uncomfortable to sit on the bench when it's cold."

Afraid that the cushion would fall to the ground, Tong Shuo hurriedly stretched out his hands to hug him, thinking that Xie Zhixing always talks about the butt, why is he still the one who was beaten by his father? It is easy to be misunderstood.

Tong Shuo doesn't want Xie Zhixing's things, and he already has his own little sunflower. He returned the cushion, but Xie Zhixing refused to take it, just put his hands in his pockets to hide from him.

While the two were chatting, Song Fan came up the stairs with a cake in his hand. Seeing their posture, he was a little curious, and asked, "What are you two doing?" Xie Zhixing put his arms around

Tong Shuo's shoulders and said, "Give it to my family." The baby is sending you warmth."

Who is your baby? Tong Shuo blushed instantly, thanking Zhixing...why does he always play hooligans.

Xie Zhixing was not enough to stuff Tong Shuo with the cushion, so he insisted on sending him home. It's a pity that the dormitory students can't go out at night, so he can only send them to the school gate.

Xie Zhixing didn't turn back until Tong Shuo's figure holding the cushion disappeared around the corner. Before taking two steps, he bumped into Zhuo Xiaowei who was about to go home.

The two looked at each other, and Zhuo Xiaowei wanted to run away.

Xie Zhixing quickly stepped forward and grabbed his collar: "What are you doing?"

Zhuo Xiaowei hugged his schoolbag and wanted to cry, "Brother, believe me, I really didn't write the posts on this post."

... ...

Tong Shuo went home, washed up, read a book for a while, went to bed at eleven o'clock and lay down, and when he was about to turn off the lights, he received a text message from Xie Zhixing——Tongtong, are you asleep?

Tong Shuo opened the forum and ignored him. There is a new post on the top of the forum, which is the administrator's announcement—Double Eleven is coming, in order to protect the fragile hearts of the majority of single dogs, all posts showing affection will be deleted immediately upon discovery. I hope everyone will actively cooperate. Caring for single dogs is everyone's responsibility! Someone commented below:

"Is the moderator psychologically shadowed by being a dog? Did he eat your rice when he was in a relationship?" "

Okay, I promise to actively cooperate with the report - the deep evil thoughts from a single mother-fetal dog! "

Moderator, wake up, there is still more than a month before Double Eleven."

"Showing affection is not enough, confession is okay, I want to announce here that Xie Zhixing in Class Nine is my male god!" "

Your male god is now in Class 20, thank you."

...

Why is there Xie Zhixing everywhere? Tong Shuo commented below—everyone, get a little nervous, the exam is coming soon, okay?

As soon as such positive news was sent out, it was attacked wildly by many netizens:

"You can shut up, thank you."

"What's the monthly exam? You don't know how much fun you have on National Day without showing it to you. "

"It's as if I was nervous to pass the exam."

...

Tong Shuo: "..."

At this time, another comment was updated-the baby was right! Come on for the monthly exam.

Tong Shuo's vest on the forum is "Guji Guji's SpongeBob SquarePants", and it's okay for the other party to call him that. But when he thought of Xie Zhixing saying "my baby." Tong Shuo's face became hot.

After taking a shower, he wore pajamas with cartoon patterns, and the soft cloth rubbed against his body with his movements. Unconsciously, the image of someone holding his shoulders appeared in his mind, and Tong Xiaosuo began to move around.

Why are you so worthless, Tong Shuo looked at Tong Xiaoshuo who stood up and cursed in his heart.

He spread out on the bed and used his tenacious will to fight against pornographic thoughts, and even began to recite "The Difficulty of the Road to Shu"-"Hey, the danger is high, the road to Shu is difficult, and it is difficult to go to the blue sky. Next sentence...next sentence ..."

Tong Shuo angrily grabbed Pai Daxing's leg and fell on the bed, he couldn't think of the next sentence!

Turn around and change what I know-"Singing to wine, life is so much, like the morning dew, the past days are full of hardships." After reciting, I sighed: "The past days are bitter, the past days are bitter, why is there so much suffering..."

"Tongtong." Qin Man knocked on the door outside: "Go to bed early and stop studying. Mom will buy you a bunk bed if you fail the exam." "..." "

Got

it, mom?" Tong Shuo responded hurriedly Turn off the light: "I'm going to sleep, I'm already lying on the bed."

...

After being interrupted like this, Tong Xiaoshuo finally settled down. Then the text message from Xie Zhixing, the culprit, came in again - what do you want to eat tomorrow morning? Can I also buy you a cheese bun, or their mango millefeuille?

In fact, I want to eat both. Tong Shuo fantasized about a delicious cake in his mind, and then stubbornly refused - I'll eat it at home.

"Do you want milk then? I came from the dormitory and bought you some hot ones downstairs." "

No, there are milks at home." I refused even such a delicacy as mango mille-feuille, how can such vulgar things as hot milk be tempted? .

Xie Zhixing: "Well, then go to bed early, don't study too late. Goodnight baby."

Tong Shuo: "Don't call me baby!"

Xie Zhixing: "Good night, SpongeBob SquarePants."

Tong Shuo: "..."

The author has What I want to say: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry everyone, let's run away with the top of the pot...

Last life:

Tong Shuo: "Boss Crab, I'm going to bed."

Tong Shuo: "Boss Crab, good night."

Tong Shuo: "Boss Crab, Boss Crab..."

Xie Zhixing (frowning): "Is there something wrong?"

Tong Shuo: "Good night, Boss Crab."

Xie Zhixing (helpless): "Good night, Tong Shuo."

Tong Shuo (satisfied) ): ok, you can sleep