Chapter 66

When Xie Zhixing got up, Tong Shuo had already washed up and was sitting at the table eating biscuits.

"So early?"

"I'm dedicated to my job." He was still a little angry, biting a biscuit while looking at Xie Zhixing in the mirror, wishing he could bite Xie Zhixing like a biscuit.

Xie Zhixing said to him: "Eat less biscuits, and go down to have breakfast in a while."

He said "Oh." But he didn't stop, anyway, there were a few pieces left to eat, he didn't want to give Xie Zhixing any left.

After breakfast, I went to the rehearsal at the cultural center. There was nothing wrong with their program. Qin Rong was a solo dancer, so she just had to adapt to the venue and the stage lighting. At night, the official performance was performed. After the end, the students from each school stood together, and they were all still wearing costumes. It just happened to be photographed, and the photo was posted on the school forum, causing another wave of public opinion.

Some people said before that Xie Zhixing and Qin Rong are a good match. The photos posted on the website of the two of them wore performance clothes and put on makeup. They are tall and tall.

Not to mention Tong Shuo, Zhang Miao was also angry when he saw it: "Our Tongtong is such a god, is everyone else blind?"

Tong Shuo lowered his head and concentrated on his homework: "They are just jealous of my beauty in prosperity."

Zhang Miao agreed very much : "Yes!"

Fortunately, that night, Xie Zhixing posted a photo of him performing with Tong Shuo on his social account, with the words "Performing with Tong Tong, very happy." He didn't mention Qin at all. What Rong meant, the onlookers discussed for a long time and couldn't figure out anything, and they all dispersed in boredom.

Everyone lived in peace, until the teacher called the three of them to the office to praise and issue certificates because of the award-winning program. When she came out, Qin Rong asked Xie Zhixing: "Are the biscuits I made delicious?"

Xie Zhixing was taken aback for a moment, then remembered Tong Shuo eating biscuits in the hotel, he nodded and said it was delicious, thank you.

After Qin Rong left, Tong Shuo asked him, "What did you two just say?" He was stopped by the teacher to say something else, and when he came out, the two had just finished talking.

Xie Zhixing said casually: "It's okay, just ask me if the biscuits are delicious."

Wipe, I ate all the biscuits by myself. I won't give it to you after I tasted it, and besides, you don't like sweets." "

Well, I don't like it."

He proudly said, "I understand you, right?"

The two were talking and preparing to go upstairs when Xie Zhixing suddenly Stopped, took a look at Tong Shuo, and said, "She's not suitable for you."

Tong Shuo looked at Xie Zhixing in a daze, and the Northeast dialect he learned from his grandfather came out again: "What the hell?"

Xie Zhixing's eyes were on His face paused for a moment, and then he pursed his lips: "It's okay."

Back in the classroom and spread out the homework, he suddenly let out a slap in the middle of a question.

Zhang Miao said to him, "Are you cheating on the corpse?"

"No, no." Tong Shuo said, "I remembered that Boss Xie's birthday is coming soon." He

took out his phone and checked, and sure enough, Xie Zhixing's birthday is on the 5th day of the lunar calendar. The 18th of the month happens to be June 1st of the Gregorian calendar. It is both Children's Day and the first day. It is both childish and new. It feels like I was born for myself.

When he came home from school, he ran all over the house looking for things. Qin Man was dizzy from his turning, and sat on the sofa and asked him what he was looking for.

He said, "I'm looking for shoes."

"The pair I wanted to give to your brother earlier?"

"No, I bought another pair later."

Qin Man wondered, "When did you buy it? Didn't you say you didn't have any money?" "

..." It was a bit embarrassing to be discovered suddenly.

He is not good at coaxing his father to coax his mother, but he is very good at coaxing his mother. While tossing around in the storage room, he said to his mother: "Mom, calm down, what kind of old man can have no private money." He bought the shoes when he was a freshman in high school

. , used the pocket money he had saved for a long time. At that time, he was so distressed that the size of the shoes did not match that of anyone in the family. He thought that they would be left at home forever, but he did not expect that there would be a day to give them away.

During the Friday holiday, everyone booed in the group to ask Tong Shuo to treat him to dinner, because he finally got the first place in the grade, and he agreed without much struggle.

When school was over, several people met at the school gate. First, they walked from the traditional Internet cafe, and then ate and sang.

The box had been reserved long ago, and the group of them looked serious, and all of them showed their true colors when they got to know each other well, not to mention the mics that came and went, and they were so messed up when others sang.

Tong Shuo sat paralyzed on the sofa and watched the crowd go crazy, and then took a toothpick and inserted fruit to eat.

Xie Zhixing sat next to him and played with his mobile phone.

After picking up all the mangoes on the plate, he called Xie Zhixing, and said, "I want to drink Coke." Xie Zhixing

put away his phone and said, "I'll take you out to buy it."

He followed behind Xie Zhixing, in the light of the corridor Looking at the silhouette of Xie Zhixing's back, he was inexplicably moved, how long will he continue to look like this? How much longer can we watch...

Xie Zhi walked a few steps and looked back at him: "What are you thinking about?"

"It's okay." He quickly followed Xie Zhixing and asked him, "Do you want a beer? "

"Don't drink beer."

"I'm asking you, I don't drink."

He bought beer and snacks at the front desk, he was slow when picking out snacks, and he was slow when paying, Xie Zhixing didn't rush him, He just waited beside the beer box, today was his place, Xie Zhixing didn't rush to pay, otherwise the child would be unhappy.

After finally buying something and going back, the corridor was dimly lit, Tong Shuo couldn't remember the way, and Xie Zhixing pulled him back by the collar after walking two steps: "This way." He smiled and said, "I know." Xie

Zhixing

smiled Shaking his head, his sometimes clever and sometimes confused temperament is really helpless.

For example, at this time, Xie Zhixing couldn't help but find it funny when he saw Tong Shuo's dazed way of vacillating from side to side in the two rooms.

"On the left." He pushed open the door of a box, and explained casually: "I was delayed shopping for some time, and the front desk said that the time is almost up, do you want to continue?" No one answered him

.

Xie Zhixing was surprised, put the beer box he was carrying on the table, and sat down at a random place: "What are you doing here? Where is Zhang Miao? Oh no, what are you doing, Tongtong..." He said

while He wanted to pull Tong Shuo's arm, but Tong Shuo was very slippery like a loach. I wanted to say something, but suddenly stopped in the next second.

The room suddenly fell into darkness. I don't know who turned off the lights. Even the screen was turned off. There was only a small light at the door. The orange light burned slowly in the darkness, reflecting the people in the room. Also reflected the face behind the candlelight.

Tong Shuo was holding a chocolate cake. If you looked carefully, you would find that there was a cartoon pattern of Boss Crab on it. With a bright smile on his mouth, he said with a smile, "Happy birthday, Boss Xie."

Xie Zhixing was stunned, he hadn't celebrated his birthday for a long time, and he went to school outside, even if Xie Xingwen remembered his birthday, he just asked a few words without pain. Men don't seem to pay much attention to such days. As for Yao Suyun, he doesn't remember it. At the beginning, he still felt wronged and lonely, but after a long time, he got used to it. He even forgot that his birthday is today .

Xie Zhixing looked at the group of people in front of him, and asked after a while: "How do you know that my birthday is today?"

Zhang Miao looked at Tong Shuo, and said meaningfully: "Tongtong remembers, I specially asked me to pretend to be sick and invite two It's a day off from one cram school."

Tong Shuo didn't feel wronged at all: "What's the matter, Boss Xie's birthday is not as important as your two cram lessons."

Xie Zhixing looked at Tong Shuo behind the glowing candlelight, how beautiful he looked , Sunshine, handsome, confused, cute, he can't put it down.

If... If there were no light bulbs around him, he would really want to go up and hug Tong Shuo, and tell him what he really thinks in his heart. But it was just a momentary impulse, reason quickly overcame emotion, he is not a child, it is not enough yet, it is too early...

"It's almost enough to be touched." Zhang Miao can probably guess a little bit of Xie Zhixing's words Thinking, pushing Tong Shuo to put the cake on the table in the middle, driving the atmosphere and saying: "Come on, come on, make a wish, people are waiting to eat the cake." "Yes, yes, yes."

Tong Shuo pushed Xie Zhixing to the table. In front of the table, he even shouted to the back: "Every department is ready."

Xie Zhixing: "Prepare for what?"

Tong Shuo urged: "It's nothing, nothing, just make a wish."

Xie Zhixing almost forgot how to make a wish, it's just instinct I closed my eyes, and at the same time, the song "Happy Birthday" sounded around me, first in Chinese, then in English again.

After the birthday song was over, Xie Zhixing opened his eyes. Tong Shuo took the lead and said, "Happy birthday, Boss Xie. Every year has today, and every year has today."

Jiang Minghao bumped his arm: "Happy birthday, buddy."

Zhang Miao winked at him: "Happy birthday."

Xie Zhixing was quite uncomfortable with the scene, and looked around the crowd: "Understood, thank you everyone." After making a

wish to eat the cake, Tong Shuo rubbed a small plate to Xie Zhixing's side Ask: "Thank you boss, thank you boss, what did you wish for just now?"

Xie Zhixing stretched out his hand and gently wiped the cake from the corner of his mouth with his thumb, looked into his eyes and said, "The wishing country will assign me a partner sooner. "It would be best to assign you to me.

"Why do you just ask me, it won't work if you say it." Tong Shuo muttered first, then reacted and glared at Xie Zhixing: "Is it agreed not to fall in love early?" "No puppy love, no puppy love." The child

said It's fried hair, Xie Zhixing said, "I'm teasing you."

"It's not fun at all." Tong Shuo hummed while picking the fruit from Xie Zhixing's plate with a small fork.

After eating the cake, we went out to make a dinner appointment. When we broke up, everyone went back to their respective homes. Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing walked slowly on the road. They all taste like hot pot.

Xie Zhixing said to him: "I told you to eat less and don't listen. If you like to eat, I will go next time."

He rubbed his belly: "I am happy today, by the way..." He took out a bag from his bulging schoolbag. The box was passed to Xie Zhixing: "Hey, birthday present."

Xie Zhixing looked at the box in his hand, it was a pair of well-known brand shoes, probably every boy would want to have such a pair.

Tong Shuo noticed his gaze and was afraid that he would dislike him, so he hurriedly explained: "Although it's from last year, it's hard to buy. You take it first, and I'll give you a big gift next year." "There's no need for a big gift." Xie

Zhixing He took a look at the box and said, "I like it very much, thank you."

"It's good if I like it." Tong Shuo said happily, "Then will you wear it to school tomorrow?" He remembered that he still had a pair of these shoes, which he bought last year I have an indescribable thought, two people wear the same shoes, I am a little excited when I think about it.

Xie Zhixing asked: "Do you want me to wear it?"

"Of course I do, this is your affirmation of my gift."

"Then wear it."

The two separated by the road and went back to their respective homes. Tong Shuo took it away while sleeping. There was a text message from Xie Zhixing: "I'm very happy today, thank you."

Tong Shuo read the text message for a long time, and rolled around on the bed with the doll in his arms.

You're welcome, I'm very happy today too.