Chapter 64

The "study group" is by no means a vain name. It usually discusses and discusses problems in the group, and discusses which Internet cafes to go to around the weekend to avoid being caught by parents. The arrangements for learning and entertainment are clear.

It's just a pain for Wang Wenyu. Every time everyone discusses a problem, he shrinks in a corner and shiveres, afraid to speak, for fear that some big boss will come and beat him up. When the weekend comes, he becomes very active again. clear.

Just to harass Tong Shuo from time to time: "Tongtong Tongtong, am I really hopeless? What's so good about that Jiang Minghao?"

Tong Shuo asked, "

What do you think is good about him?" There are lemons in the eyes of his rival in love: "Study is so handsome, it's amazing." "

It's quite amazing."

"You traitor." Wang Wenyu scolded: "Didn't you agree to be each other's angel?"

Tong Shuo Advise him: "Okay, okay, it's wrong to be in the wrong family, you can't catch up with Miaomiao's grades even if you take off your pants, and you will go abroad after this, what's the matter, love in a foreign country?" Wang Wenyu thought so, and

bit Gritting his teeth, he made up his mind and said, "I can stay in China, for the sake of love."

Why can't this fish be clear, Tong Shuo bowed his head and typed in the drawer: "It would be great if it was really love, what the hell are you single?" Lovesickness, let's not talk about it, I'm in class." As soon as the message was sent out, Zhang Miao elbowed him, raised her head, and made eye contact with the teacher.

next second.

"Tong Shuo, Chen Tianzi, you two come up and do this problem."

Tong Shuo who was called came up to the podium, and Zhang Miao quietly helped him put his phone under his schoolbag.

The teacher was talking about a new type of question, which Xie Zhixing taught him when he was making up lessons. Tong Shuo reviewed the question and began to write the answer with chalk. Chen Tianzi was at the same pace as him. The two finished the question one after the other.

The teacher said right after reading it, that's it, let everyone learn more from Tong Shuo and Chen Tianzi in the future.

Chen Tianzi was notoriously cold and aloof in the class, and everyone didn't like her very much. They would come to Tong Shuo to ask questions after class, and he instantly became the most popular star in class 1.

Zhang Miao went out to get water for the two of them and came back, just in time to see Xu Ying rolling her eyes at the door of the classroom. After the last exam, Xu Ying consciously stayed away from the two of them, but every time she saw them, she was still acting weird.

Zhang Miao didn't bother to care about this kind of person, but when she passed by, she heard Xu Ying snort: "I think I'm great when I do the Taoist question, what did Chen Tianzi say when she returned to the first grade in the exam?

" In the exam, Chen Tianzi still sat firmly at the first place in the grade, Tong Shuo was the third, and Zhang Miao was the fifth. Zhang Miao felt that this person was really out of his mind, and he was always sour.

Zhang Miao put the cup on the table in front of him: "What's the matter, I'm envious, I envy that you will also take the third grade next time."

Xu Ying cut her head: "What am I envious of? You are the envy."

" I'm sorry, I really don't have one."

Xu Ying said meanly: "That's right, who would like you."

"Who would like it?" Zhang Miao glanced at her: "I'm afraid I will scare you if I say it. "

Tong Shuo managed to make it to the recess, and as soon as the bell rang, he waited outside the classroom, but within a few minutes, Jiang Minghao came down with a stack of math papers.

He was a little disappointed: "You robbed me of thanking the boss again, using your power for personal gain." Xie Zhixing is now the math class representative of class 30, but every time he comes to deliver papers, it is Jiang Minghao.

Jiang Minghao was not ashamed but proud, and said: "I just use power for personal gain, if not, you can also seek it."

Tong Shuo was shocked: "Don't I want to seek it? I don't have a partner."

"I don't have a partner yet." Jiang Minghao joked Him: "What do

you think of Xie Zhixing?"

A classroom put two apples on Zhang Miao's desk.

Xu Ying, who just saw it: "..." became angry like a puffer fish.

When Tong Shuo returned, the class was gossiping, saying that the Chinese teacher called Xie Zhixing and Chen Tianzi just now, and they looked like a good match walking together.

Xie Zhixing counterattacked Jiang Minghao in the last exam. He was the first in the grade in one fell swoop.

After hearing the sour chirping, he said to Zhang Miao: "What's the matter with your Jiang Minghao? Why did Boss Xie catch up with you?

" Xie Zhixing is really against the sky."

She thought for a while and approached Tong Shuo and asked, "Do you think your family Xie Zhixing and Chen Tianzi are not a good match? Then you are the first in the grade, and you two are also a good story."

Tong Shuo: "..." Damn, he was a little bit moved.

In order to be worthy of Xie Zhixing in grades, Tong Shuo was very enthusiastic about studying during this time. He recited knowledge points for everyone in the group every day, and asked a few questions from time to time, which made Wang Wenyu very irritable and noisy. Wanting to quit the group, everyone sent out several red envelopes to appease him.

While receiving the red envelope, Wang Wenyu made a voice: "You bastards can't understand the sadness of the scumbags."

In order to appease the sadness of this fish, everyone agreed to make a game appointment on the weekend, and then go to eat hot pot after the appointment, which is a bit flattering to think about.

When asking for opinions in the group, no one objected. Only Xie Zhixing said: "Recently, the school is very strict. Zhou Papi always goes to Internet cafes on weekends when he has nothing to do. If you really want to go, find a place that is slightly out of the way." "Brother

Xie Wise."

"Okay, okay, let me tell you why there are not many people in Internet cafes recently."

"Look at you, you only know how to play all day long."

Xie Zhixing looked silent, it wasn't because he was cautious, but because he was at this time in the previous life He was caught by Zhou Haisheng because he went to the Internet cafe with his classmates all night, and immediately called his parents. Xie Xingwen and Yao Suyun had a big fight in the office and broke up unhappy.

What people say when they are angry is always irrational. At that time, he thought that his father did not love his mother or his mother, and his existence was a burden to both parents, so he gave up on himself, and the more he messed up, the worse he got. He already knew it in the next life How much Xie Xingwen cared about himself, it was impossible to make the same mistake twice.

As soon as he mentioned the remote Internet cafe, Wang Wenyu came to life. He actively provided the place, and said that it was absolutely hidden, and the students of the attached high school basically would not go there.

At noon on Saturday, everyone took a taxi to go to the Internet cafe. Although there are computers at home, the pleasure of sitting together and playing games with a group of people cannot be experienced at home alone.

Tong Shuo liked this kind of atmosphere, but the smell of cigarettes in the Internet cafe was a little uncomfortable.

After charging money to turn on the computer, Xie Zhixing went to buy a drink after playing a game, and when he was paying at the counter, he accidentally saw Kang Yanbo's back. Kang Yanbo turned his head and gave him a wicked smile.

Xie Zhixing frowned, and went back to share the drinks with everyone. What Tong Shuo got was a bottle of AD calcium milk, which he liked a lot.

After playing with a group again, Tong Shuo relaxed and leaned on the chair and sang: "How invincible is, how lonely."

Wang Wenyu answered: "Invincible is so, how empty."

Xie Zhixing couldn't help it Smiling: "Let's stop here today, don't want to eat hot pot."

Everyone was a little hungry when they came out at noon, and they didn't want to play games when they heard about eating hot pot, so they all packed up and prepared to go out.

"Not good!" Dong Cheng suddenly got under the table, and said in a nervous tone: "Zhou Papi is here."

The voice was terrible, everyone looked at the door, and Zhou Haisheng came over aggressively.

Zhang Miao said: "What are you still doing in a daze? Run away."

Although Wang Wenyu is not from the attached high school, he has heard of Zhou Haisheng's reputation for a long time. Hearing this, he hurriedly said: "Follow me, follow me, the Internet cafe has a back door."

Everyone Hurrying to catch up, Tong Shuo looked back halfway through the run, and found that Zhou Haisheng hadn't chased after him. Could it be that his legs and feet were bad because of his age.

When he got to the back door, he understood, it's not because they are old and have bad legs, they are waiting for them to fall into the trap at the back door.

"I rely on your director to be an underground party?" Wang Wenyu was shocked: "The back door is specially for students to escape, and he even knows this." Others didn't care about this, a group of people stood at the door

and confronted Zhou Haisheng , Zhou Haisheng recognized people in a circle at a glance, and scanned the row, only the student next to him did not recognize him.

Zhou Haisheng looked at him and asked, "You! Which school are you from?"

It was strange that Wang Wenyu could tell him, and said, "I'm sorry, brothers." Then he ran away.

Zhou Hai was suffering from an occupational disease, so he raised his foot and wanted to chase after him. After two steps of pursuit, he found that he couldn't catch up, so he stopped panting.

When he looked up, the group of little bastards were all standing there holding back their laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" He glared, "I will write the inspections when I go back, and I will read them one by one when the flag is raised next week." In the evening, the "weekend study

group" group was extremely lively.

In order to make up for his mistakes, Wang Wenyu actively contributed his usual inspections, and even searched for several articles on the Internet for everyone: "I have numbered them all, and each of you will share an article, so don't copy it too much. "

The voices of all the people were talking, chatting and copying, copying and reading:

"I know that my mistake this time is outrageous, I shouldn't let garbage games ruin my beautiful youth at the age of struggle..."

" Please believe me, teachers and classmates, give me a chance, I promise, this kind of thing will never happen again, and please take me as a warning... Puff hahaha... I don't even believe it myself."

"I am, I am, thieves are so educated. We are so sad and sad. Misfortune often accumulates in the ignorance, but wisdom and courage are often trapped in drowning. You should know..." The crowd lamented: "Cultural people, cultural people, give

people Tongtong or Miaomiao."

"..."

I don't know who laughed first, and the others couldn't help but followed suit hahahahaha, a group of people don't sleep at night to copy and check together, it's really fun .

There was a mix of laughter and laughter, and even thinking about it many years later, people still can't help but raise the corners of their lips.