Chapter 49

In just a few minutes of performance, Xie Zhixing put all his heart into it. To the people in the audience, it might be just a song, but to him, it seemed like a whole lifetime.

At the end of the song, the piano keys also fell to the end.

The audience reacted, and applause poured in from all directions, drowning the two people on the stage. Tong Shuo stood up and walked to Xie Zhixing's side. He didn't know if his eyes were dazzled, but he actually felt that Xie Zhixing's eyes were a little red.

Their eyes met, their chests heaved and they seemed to have something to say.

The audience has already exploded:

"What kind of treasure male god is this? I heard that the two of them were at the same table before.

" It's over."

"It's okay, let's go, the next time the first class is appointed, they will go, what's the matter with you?"

"Shut up, thank you!"

...

Zhuo Xiaowei shuttled around the field holding a camera, Listening to everyone's various discussions about the two people on stage, when I looked up, I saw Tong Shuo getting up from the piano and walking towards Xie Zhi in the middle. .

Of the two, one is sunny and warm, the other is cold and handsome, their faces match perfectly.

Holding up the camera to take pictures with tears in his eyes, student Zhuo Xiaowei struggled to swallow the deadly dog ​​food.

Standing on the stage, Tong Shuo had only one word in his heart, cool! Seeing the constant flashing lights under the stage, he had an idea in his mind, pat, pat, pat me to death.

Now he doesn't think his father is abusing him by letting him practice the piano, his stance is not firm, how good it is to practice the piano, he can still be fired for CP after practicing the piano, he doesn't want Xie Zhixing to be fired with others, but he is ready to move all day long.

The gazes from the audience were either shocked or envious, and they were for him and Xie Zhixing.

Suddenly a sentence came out from the audience: "Hold me!" It was a female voice.

Immediately after, the crowd boiled up, shouts of "hug!", "kiss!", "one more song" kept coming.

The city leader answered the phone ten minutes ago and left. The principal went out to see someone off. The students who were told to be honest at the beginning had no scruples. At the age of 17 or 18, they can be as noisy as they want.

Tong Shuo was thin-skinned, and when he was called out by the audience, he immediately felt embarrassed, and wanted to step off the stage by dragging Xie Zhixing. Although he really wanted to kiss and hug him, it's better not to have such a scene now, otherwise the cp will be confused every minute.

Xie Zhixing also knew that Tong Shuo was embarrassed, so he cooperated with him and dragged his clothes to the backstage.

At this time, there was a commotion from the audience, and the students whistled and shouted even louder, almost toppling the roof of the auditorium.

what happened? Tong Shuo watched everyone's eyes and looked back. He saw Li Jing walking towards the stage from the side steps with a bouquet of flowers in her arms. She had a slim figure, a fluttering white skirt, and a pair of beautiful eyes full of affection. She was obviously aimed at Xie Zhixing. here.

"Who is this girl?" Someone in the audience wondered. "Li Jing from Class 20 is

Xie Zhixing's ex-girlfriend. I heard that Xie Zhixing transferred classes because of her. " Yes, Li Jing's best friend is in our class, and she said that the two of them broke up because Li Jing thought Xie Zhixing was not motivated, and Xie Zhixing knew how to study all day long without breaking up."

Because the source of the news sounded very credible, others were amazed: "Is that so? Breaking up in love makes people improve? Now this is seeing Xie Zhixing's progress and coming back together?" "Reuniting on this occasion,

sincerity That's enough."

"What a fart, it's clear that I'm here to swear sovereignty, this Li Jing is not easy." "The

male god belongs to everyone, but you must not agree to it."

"My childhood sweetheart, do you think you will? " Agree?"

"Besides, in this kind of situation, it would be too embarrassing to directly refuse, Xie Zhixing probably wouldn't do that." "

Then I'm still Fan Tongshuo, anyway, I don't have a date."

.........

Audience While everyone was discussing, Tong Shuo's heart also lit up with a big warning light.

What the hell is Li Jing doing here?

Didn't she green Boss Xie? Aren't you with that Chen Zhe? Now there are several meanings.

Everyone cheered together, and they were embarrassed to leave. Tong Shuo stood by and watched, but he didn't feel embarrassed. He even found it interesting. How could Xie Zhixing react when he was there every time?

At this time, whoever played the rhythm, first shouted "Together!" Others also reacted and began to follow suit.

"Together!"

"Together!"

"Together!"

The chaotic shouts at first gradually became orderly, and the shouts were so loud that Tong Shuo frowned unconsciously.

Reason told him that he should leave, but he couldn't move, he could only stand there stupidly watching, Xie Zhixing had finally become friends with him, and now Xie Zhixing was going to leave him again.

Brothers are like siblings, women are like clothes, but brothers are the siblings of centipedes, and women are clothes for winter.

Li Jing is getting closer... getting closer... Her white long dress is more elegant under the lighting of the stage, her eyebrows are bright and her lips are lightly pursed...

Tong Shuo subconsciously looked at Xie Zhixing, and then saw The other party frowned.

Before Li Jing could speak, Xie Zhixing suddenly rushed towards Tong Shuo, this action was too unexpected, he hugged Tong Shuo tightly in his arms, and then fell to the ground.

Tong Shuo didn't have time to react, he saw something falling not far away, he was protected by Xie Zhixing and couldn't move, only heard him grunt, and then he frowned beautifully.

Tong Shuo turned his head with difficulty, and met Li Jing's tearful eyes.

There was a burst of exclamation from the auditorium, and Tong Shuo realized it belatedly—the ceiling where he was standing just now fell down.

"Thank you, Boss?" Tong Shuo gently pushed the person on top of him, but he didn't realize that his voice was trembling. "What's the matter?" Xie Zhixing smiled heartlessly, and still had the

thought to ask him: "Scared?"

"...Can you get up a little bit? It's a bit...heavy."

Although being held by Xie Zhixing on the ground was a scene he had imagined countless times, it wasn't now—at the New Year's Day party, under the eyes of everyone.

After saying this, he was about to get up, but found that Xie Zhixing had no intention of moving away, he was still pressing on Tong Shuo's body, he seemed to want to get up after hearing Tong Shuo's words, but he couldn't help frowning.

People surrounded him, and the luck in Tong Shuo's heart was completely gone. He poked his head hard to look at Xie Zhixing, only to find that the clothes on one of his arms were torn, revealing the tight flesh and quilt inside. Open the eversion wound.

Blood gushed out, and the dazzling color made him dizzy.

Li Jing was at the front of the crowd. She squatted on the ground, looking at Xie Zhixing's wound, tears fell like raindrops.

Tong Shuo didn't care about other things. He wanted to help Xie Zhixing up, but his limbs were weak, but Xie Zhixing got up first, and Tong Shuo hurriedly jumped up from the ground.

Xie Zhixing's arm was still bleeding, and Li Jing wanted to go up to help it, but Xie Zhixing turned around and put his arm on Tong Shuo's shoulder, and sighed in his heart that the height was quite appropriate.

Tong Shuo hurriedly supported his waist, allowing the blood on his body to rub onto his white shirt.

Jiang Minghao also ran over to help, and the two of them helped Xie Zhixing to the infirmary. Li Jing hesitated for a moment, but then heeled up.

Xie Zhixing was still in the mood to joke on the road: "I just cut my arm. You two made it look like I was disabled."

Tong Shuo was rarely strict: "Don't talk nonsense!"

Xie Zhixing made a fool of himself. Tong Shuo looked worried and really distressed, and comforted him: "It's not a big deal, just a little skin trauma, just bandage it and it will be fine."

Compared with someone who was seriously injured and unconscious in the last life, this is really considered light. What makes him more concerned is that he has clearly confirmed it several times, why did the accident happen in the end, is it... Are there some things that cannot be avoided at all? For example, the fight between him and Dong Cheng, or the ceiling accident in the auditorium today.

What about the car accident years later? If...

"It's not as simple as you said, you will definitely need stitches in this situation." Jiang Minghao was still thinking about what happened just now, he frowned and said, "Obviously we checked before the show.

" When I went to the infirmary, the doctor on duty looked at the situation and said that I needed stitches, cleaned the wound, sewed stitches, applied a bandage, and removed the stitches after one to two weeks depending on the situation.

After cleaning the wound, the doctor applied anesthesia and sewed it up. A thin needle and thread passed through the flesh. Xie Zhixing didn't even blink his eyes.

But Tong Shuo felt uncomfortable looking at it, and turned his head to look out of the window, unwilling to look at it.

As a result, when she turned her head, she saw Li Jing who looked like a rabbit with red eyes standing at the door...