Chapter 15

Li Jun didn't expect Tong Shuo to say that. He was surprised and angry, and his face was not as good as before. He asked with a straight face, "Are you sure?" Tong Shuo nodded, "I'm sure." This

result He took the test himself, so he has nothing to panic about. However, Li Jun's inquiry, which did not take into account his feelings at all, still made him a little aggrieved.

He looked at Li Jun and said calmly, "I didn't cheat. If the teacher doesn't believe it, you can check the monitor, or give me another blank paper for me to do." Li Jun was a little surprised. Tong Shuo's words were unexpected

. outside. He originally planned to check the monitoring or ask him to do the test paper again if Tong Shuo didn't admit it, but now that these words came from Tong Shuo's mouth, Li Jun was a little uncertain.

He looked at Tong Shuo, and Tong Shuo raised his head slightly to look at him, his eyes were stubborn and firm.

After a while, Li Jun waved his hand: "No need, you go to the classroom and tell everyone the questions you did right." For some reason, he felt that what Tong Shuo said was true, but Tong Shuo usually His performance really didn't look like he could get such a high score in the test.

But since Tong Shuo said he could do it, he decided to give Tong Shuo a chance. If Tong Shuo can't prove himself, he won't be merciless...

The discussion in the classroom is still going on, and everyone has almost confirmed that Tong Shuo was called out by Li Jun because of cheating in the exam. Song Fan buried his head behind the pile of books and reported the situation to Brother Xie——Tongtong cheated in math and got too high in the exam and was called out by Kameda.

The other side replied quickly: "Are you sure Tongtong is cheating?"

Song Fan thought for a while and typed under the table: "But his test is too high, 128 points!" This is simply a rocket-like improvement speed, okay?

Xie Zhixing: "That doesn't mean he cheated. Has Tongtong come back?"

Song Fan glanced at the door, and was about to bow his head to type and say no, when Tong Shuo came in with Li Jun. He hurriedly typed the word "returned" and sent it out in a hurry, then quickly stuffed the phone into his schoolbag. Then nervously watched Li Jun on the podium with everyone and Tong Shuo who had been reading the test papers under the podium with his head down.

Chen Feng sneered in his heart, was he exposed by the teacher and prepared to criticize in public? It really deserves it! Cheating dares to copy so high, does Tong Shuo have any brains?

"Everyone, take out all the test papers." Li Jun glanced at Tong Shuo and said, "In this class, let Tong Shuo explain the test papers to everyone." As soon as he said this, everyone was shocked: "

Huh

?"

"Tong Shuo is talking about the test papers." Will he do it?"

"Could it be that the teacher called him out to lecture on the papers just now? But it's only been a few minutes!" ...

Chen

Feng was still a little confused, and Zhou Guang who was next to him had already spread out the papers on the table. Zhou Guang probably understood what Li Jun meant. Did he want Tong Shuo to make a fool of himself in public? Tong Shuo is really stubborn, he wants to see if Tong Shuo can speak out.

Although everyone had their own ideas, Li Jun was not joking when he stood on the podium. Everyone quickly prepared the papers and notebooks.

Li Jun stepped down from the podium to look at Tong Shuo: "Go ahead."

Tong Shuo nodded, stepped up to the podium and took out a piece of white chalk, and said solemnly: "To save time, I won't talk about what everyone knows, most people will I will not talk about what I have done, and now start from the first one, and those who don't know how to raise their hands."

His tone was calm and steady, his voice was not hurried or slow, and he did not show timidity at all, standing on the stage like a little teacher.

The first multiple-choice question in the math test paper is generally very basic, and it can be regarded as a sub-question. Most of the mistakes are due to carelessness. Although a few people don't know how to do it, everyone didn't raise their hands and they were embarrassed to raise their hands.

"Okay, skip the first question." Tong Shuo glanced down the stage: "If you don't know it, you can ask it alone, the second question."

At the beginning of the second question, people raised their hands one after another. The number of people has exceeded half.

"In △ABC, if it is known that AB=5AC=3BC=7, then ∠BAC..." Tong Shuo turned around to draw on the blackboard after reading the question, "Look at this triangle..." Li Jun asked Tong Shuo at

first The topic of the lecture was tentative, but seeing Tong Shuo's posture now, he was surprised and curious, and this kid actually spoke in a decent way. Seeing that everyone was listening carefully, Li Jun turned to the back of the classroom with his hands behind his back.

Song Fan was sending text messages quietly. When he saw Li Jun walking this way, he quickly turned off his phone and stuffed it into his schoolbag, and then acted like he was listening carefully.

Li Jun didn't care about Song Fan either, he went to the last row and sat directly in Tong Shuo's seat. When he lowered his head, he saw a note on Tong Shuo's desk taped with wide tape, on which was written a line of poetry--Thousands of blows are still strong, let the wind blow from east to west.

Before that, he only thought that Tong Shuo's curly face was very neat, but he didn't expect that his handwriting was also pretty good, which is a big advantage for liberal arts students. And Tong Shuo chose to use this poem to motivate himself, he must have wanted to remind himself to study without distraction.

Li Jun reflected, maybe he really misunderstood the student.

There is also an open notebook on the desktop, which records math questions and formulas. Li Jun sat down and flipped through a few pages, and found that Tong Shuo's notes were taken seriously, with proper details and fine drawings. He looked up at the people on the podium.

Tong Shuo had finished drawing the diagram and analyzed it. He circled it on the blackboard with chalk: "So in summary, ∠BAC is equal to..., choose C for this question, do you understand?

" Some students suddenly became enlightened after listening to it, and said in cooperation: "Understood." Song Fan shouted especially loudly.

Tong Shuo picked up the test paper: "Okay, next question..."

Xie

Zhixing had been waiting for Song Fan's text message, but after Song Fan sent a "reply", there was no response. He was a little worried that Li Jun would scold Tongtong in the classroom, Li Jun could really do this.

The more Xie Zhixing thought about it, the more worried he became. He couldn't hold back the excuse to go to the toilet and ran downstairs.

The classroom of Class 10 is directly above Class 9, and Xie Zhixing went down the steps from the other side to go behind Class 9. Looking at the familiar place from the back door... and at a glance, I saw Li Jun sitting there looking at the podium.

He took two steps back and saw Tong Shuo who was drawing on the blackboard.

After drawing a picture according to the test paper, Tong Shuo leaned over and took out a red chalk from the chalk box on the desk, turned around to draw and explained: "For this question, we need to make an auxiliary line here, and then construct Create an equilateral triangle..."

Because everyone could understand Tong Shuo's previous questions, and his lack of timidity made people attracted unconsciously. The students in the class listened very well. serious.

Xie Zhixing leaned on the railing outside the classroom and looked at the generous and confident Tong Shuo on the podium. Unconsciously, the scene of his previous life emerged in his mind... At that time, he had just been expelled from school and came out of the

principal's office in despair. Hundred-day swearing-in meeting. He was supposed to go back to the classroom to pack up his things and leave, but he accidentally changed his route and entered the playground.

Students from all classes are wearing school uniforms and standing neatly on the field according to their class. A student is giving a speech on the stage. That is the honor that only good students have, and his feelings for good students have always been complicated-because he should have been one of them.

Throwing the school uniform on his shoulder casually and hooking it with his right index finger, Xie Zhixing put one hand in his pocket and leaned against the fence of the playground to look at the stage. The perspective here is very good. He is no longer a member of the school, so naturally he does not have to abide by the school rules and discipline.

Originally, I was going to take a look and leave, but this time, I couldn't take my eyes away - the person on the stage turned out to be Tong Shuo, who had been at the same table with him in the junior class for nearly a month in the second year of high school. Tong Shuo stood in a small black suit

. On stage, he is generous, confident, and speaks with his innate arrogance.

He doesn't remember what the content was, but he only remembers that the morning sun hit his face through the window lattice, those beautiful eyes were filled with sunlight, warm and bright, and the dimple on the left face became alive stand up.

With just one glance, it is engraved in my heart. His heart was beating wildly in his chest, the noisy cicadas and the scorching heat subsided in an instant, and only the person on the stage was left in his mind.

It was just this quick glance that became a rare bright daylight in his hardships and hardships in the next few years.

Perhaps his position is too special, Tong Shuo glanced sideways during the pause, although Xie Zhixing was not far away, he felt keenly that he was looking at him, and even smiled .

What did he think at that time? Tong Shuo is so good, how can such a shining person on the stage stand with himself in the mud.

So when Tong Shuo looked over for the second time, Xie Zhixing chose to turn around and leave. People like him should stay away from Tong Shuo

...

Although the time is different, the place is different, and the occasion is different, the generous and confident Tong Shuo is the same. Xie Zhixing celebrated his rebirth more than once, he should have noticed such a shining Tong Shuo earlier.

This time, he will not back down no matter what!

The author has something to say:

Tong Shuo: Today is Xiao Tong's teacher Ao Lijun

: Tong Shuo, a classmate, is quite firm in his thinking and will. This poem is posted

to remind himself to stay away from Xie Zhixing. Tong Shuo: Teacher, you Really misunderstood, I just simply don't want to fall in love early.