Chapter 80

Zhang Miao seems to be right, Xu Fei does seem to have some meaning for her, sitting on the bed and looking at the phone, Tong Shuo is in a dilemma.

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend for a while?"

What's the answer to this message.

He rested his chin and thought for a long time, agreeing that he must not agree, pretending to be a boyfriend can't be done, not to mention that he is already so crooked, he can't harm others anymore.

After thinking for a long time, he typed on his mobile phone: "Sorry, I can't help you, I have someone I like, I don't want him to misunderstand." Click send and throw the phone on the bed and lie back.

After a few seconds.

Tong Shuo: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then

he suddenly realized that he seemed to be using the word "he" just now.

Although "he" is indeed fine, what does Xu Fei think when he sees it. Damn, this is going to kill me, he stared at the phone nervously, thinking that if Xu Fei asked him who "he" was, he would lie and say that he had made a wrong call, but after waiting for the other party all night, the caller would be dead. No reply.

This is... angry?

Two days after the final exam, it was Qin Rong's birthday. She was good-looking and well-connected in school. She invited almost all the famous people on campus, and even some students from other schools.

Xie Zhixing didn't like noisy occasions very much, so he sat in the corner after entering the arena, and Tong Shuo also followed with a fruit plate, and sat beside him with a small fork to eat.

Although it is winter, the air conditioner in the KTV is fully turned on. The girls also know this. They take off their thick coats, and inside are small skirts and shorts, and all leggings. Even in winter, they still have beautiful legs. Thank you Zhixing has a pair in front of him right now.

Xie Zhixing frowned, noticing the girl who was eating fruit with Tong Shuo, and the boys next to him eager to come and talk. Xu Fei didn't seem to notice it, and greeted Xie Zhixing: "Hi, I see you again." Xie Zhixing nodded

slightly, and seeing Tong Shuo picking mangoes with a small fork again, he handed over the plate in front of him to him. Going over, Tong Shuo looked at the fruit plate, and found that his favorite mangoes were well piled up, obviously they had already been picked.

He looked up and met Xie Zhixing's eyes. When he was about to speak, someone came over and grabbed Xie Zhixing's shoulders: "I'm looking for someone, come quickly, everyone is waiting."

Tong Shuo looked at the group of people in the middle, everyone gathered together to play games , How can there be no schoolmates at this time.

Xu Fei also took a look there, touched Tong Shuo lightly and said, "They are playing a game, let's go too."

Seeing that Xie Zhixing was about to be dragged away, Tong Shuo got up and followed, and Xu Fei also followed. follow behind.

Someone saw it and asked Tong Shuo, "Hey, I haven't seen this beauty before, Tong Shuo, is your friend?"

Tong Shuo glanced at the person, he was from the former student union, and he had seen it during the New Year's Day party rehearsal, and he replied: "Yes, my elementary school classmate, just came back from abroad."

"Ooo, you look so extraordinary, let's play with the beauties!" Playing tricks."

Xie Zhixing had already been pulled to sit on the sofa, and Qin Rong was also on the table, sitting just opposite to Xie Zhixing, she put on beautiful peach blossom makeup today, her hair was loose, and she wore a long skirt with a knitted sweater. It looks peaceful and beautiful.

He thought of the scandal about Qin Rong and Xie Zhixing on the forum again, and felt depressed. If Qin Rong hadn't said that Xie Zhixing would attend, he wouldn't have come.

"Come on, come on, what are you doing sitting around, start, start, start." Someone took an empty beer bottle and put it on the table.

It hasn't started yet. The girl next to Qin Rong protested: "This is too fast. It will take a long time. Let's play cards, okay Rongrong?

" .

The game is a kind of "drawing eight" cards. An 8 and a small king are drawn from a deck of cards. Everyone reveals the cards in order. After receiving them, each person draws the card of the person below clockwise to form a pair. Whoever runs out of cards first will be exempted from punishment, until the last card in that person's hand is left with king and eight, this person will be punished, and the content of the punishment will be determined by the first person to go out. Decide.

Everyone has no objection to such rules. After getting ready, the first round of the game will start. At the beginning, everyone is tied up, and the questions asked are not painful. Let the big adventure be to go to the KTV next door to sing a song or blow a song. A bottle of beer.

After a few rounds, the questions gradually became sharper. Tong Shuo also lost once in the middle. He went to the opposite side to play a song and came back. Everyone was already in the next round. He sat next to Xie Zhixing to watch, looked up inadvertently, and found Someone secretly passed the card to the person next to him from behind.

Actually cheating! Tong Shuo stared at those two people, and found that that person actually gave the card to a third person, cheating collectively? !

He observed for a long time, and he was quite sure that there was something wrong with it. At the end of this round, Qin Rong was the first to win, and the one left with "Wang" and "Eight" in the end was Xie Zhixing by coincidence.

Qin Rong stared at Xie Zhixing with a pair of beautiful eyes, and asked him straight to the point: "What was your first impression of me when you saw me?"

Everyone remained silent, all eyes fixed on Xie Zhixing.

Tong Shuo also stared at him.

Xie Zhixing glanced at him from the corner of his eye, then looked at Qin Rong: "I'm sorry, I can't remember clearly." He picked up the wine glass on the table: "I'll punish myself." After speaking, he raised his head and drank it down .

Qin Rong's complexion was a little unsightly, and the people around her also sighed, and some people blamed Xie Zhixing for being too shameless. The first impression of a beautiful woman is naturally beautiful, and it is unreasonable for such a straight man to be born alone.

In fact, it's really not Xie Zhixing's fault, there is no one who deliberately remembers, it's really hard to remember what kind of scene the two met for the first time.

Everyone booed for a while and continued to play. While drawing cards, Tong Shuo also observed the people around him, and found that everyone was still playing secretly like last time. Xu Fei didn't know everyone well and was just watching from the sidelines. It seemed that only he and Xie Xie were on the field now. Zhixing and Xing are out of the situation.

Looking at Qin Rong on the opposite side, Tong Shuo understood a little bit. Everyone came to assist Qin Rong in his feelings.

Tong Shuo was angry. Since everyone cheated, he cheated too. He secretly took a look at Xie Zhixing's cards, and deliberately drew the "King" in his hand into his own. At the end of the game, Qin Rong was still the first, but the person who received the punishment was replaced by Tong Shuo.

Qin Rong asked: "The truth or the big risk?"

"The truth." Tong Shuo was fearless, and guessed that she would not ask too many questions, after all, their goal today was Xie Zhixing.

As a result, Qin Rong asked sharply: "Among the people present, is there anyone you like?"

Tong Shuo was taken aback, never expecting this girl to play cards so unreasonably.

Subconsciously looked at Xie Zhixing next to him, but heard Xu Fei next to him asking: "Is there any?"

Someone reminded: "You lie and failed the college entrance examination!"

This curse is too vicious, there is still half a year of college entrance examination, who the hell wants to fail the exam, Tong Shuo noticed Xie Zhixing from the corner of his eye, nodded and said, "Yes." "Hey.", "Let me just say it.

" I'll just say it." Everyone around sighed, and someone asked: "Who is so?" "There is

only one question about the truth." Tong Shuo said while shuffling the cards: "Continue."

"Cut." Everyone was hooked The curiosity aroused was not satisfied, and some people continued to struggle: "Is it true that you can't say it? Maybe they like you too." "

Could it be the big beauty you brought here? Good match."

Tong Shuo just lowered his head to shuffle the cards, but Xu Fei beside him blushed and said coquettishly, "What are you talking about

?

" You must be a childhood sweetheart."

"It's really a good match."

Just as he was talking, Xie Zhixing suddenly stood up from his seat, and everyone's eyes instantly focused on him.

"What's wrong?" Tong Shuo asked.

"You guys play first, I'll go to the bathroom." Xie Zhi walked out, and someone said, "Are you still playing

?" Don't understand: "What protagonist?" "Silly Tongtong, of course it's the protagonist of the game." Someone winked at him: "Everyone wants to match Rong Rong and Xie Zhixing, please do me a favor and cooperate." Tong Shuo asked : "How to cooperate?"

"Of course I let him lose, so he can accept the punishment."

"Just ask him what he thinks."

"The big adventure is even more exciting. Kissing and hugging are all a little exciting. "

Someone reported at the door: "I'm back

, I'm back." As soon as everyone heard this, they immediately began to hide their cards. Passing the card, Tong Shuo crushed the peanut shell in his hand, and decisively stuffed "Wang" and "Eight" under his buttocks.

It's okay to kiss and hug, but we must not let them succeed.

Xie Zhixing came back and everyone continued to play. Qin Rong was full of confidence at the beginning, but after three rounds, Tong Shuo was the last one left every time. This was very problematic.

Everyone saw that he was unwilling to cooperate, and someone teased Tong Shuo: "You are too unlucky, those who don't know think you did it on purpose." Tong Shuo hummed, thinking that I did it on purpose

, Don't give assists to others.

Several people winked, and someone said: "Why don't you take a break for two rounds, and we don't know what to do with you anymore.

" He doesn't want to play yet. Pushing the cards on the table, Tong Shuo said, "No more playing, you guys go ahead, I'll go buy a drink." It's

still sensible, and it's just as good that he doesn't get in the way, everyone was about to continue, but Xie Zhixing also stood up When he got up, he walked towards the door: "I'll go out and have a look, I bought too many drinks and he can't move it."

Everyone: "..." Why didn't you say that when the two girls were moving things just now.