Chapter 18

The scene fell into a strange silence, Tong Shuo even breathed to a minimum, and he was in a state of "who am I, what is my name, and why am I here?".

The bloody scene in front of Tong Shuo had never been seen before. While mourning for Xie Zhixing, he silently lit a piece of wax for the two present.

At the same time, he also breathed a sigh of relief. Xie Zhixing found out, and he no longer had to worry about how to tell Xie Zhixing. Tong Shuo was curious - what would Xie Zhixing do?

He quietly hid in the corner, watching Xie Zhixing's face hidden in the shadows, his expression became tense.

...

Compared to Tong Shuo, Li Jing is obviously much more nervous. He didn't know when Xie Zhixing appeared, nor did he know how much he had heard. Facing Xie Zhixing suddenly at this moment, he seemed flustered and at a loss.

The weather was getting colder, Xie Zhixing wore a dark denim jacket. His hands were in his pockets, and his face was obscured in the shadows.

"Knowledge." Li Jing opened her mouth to explain.

"Let's break up." Xie Zhixing said, "You are quite suitable."

Li Jing's pretty brows frowned, and she shook her head slightly: "It's not like that, we..."

"Don't." Xie Zhixing looked like he didn't want to hear it : "Have you been together for a while? It's good." In his last life, he was kept in the dark like a fool. In this life, he could have ended the relationship early, but he didn't expect Li Jing to get involved. In desperation, he had no choice but to go the same way as last time - to catch a traitor according to the time recorded in the diary.

Only this time, he didn't have the anger and sadness of last time, and he won't be slumped again because of this blow. Xie Zhixing said sincerely: "I can't bear to hate you, and I won't bless you. From now on... let's all be well."

He didn't want to get entangled with the two of them, so he turned and left after saying these words.

"Zhixing." Li Jing murmured his name, but didn't have the courage to go up to hold him. She instinctively asked Chen Zhe for help, with a crying voice: "Azhe, Zhixing is angry, what should I do?"

Chen Zhe looked at the back of Xie Zhixing leaving, and turned to Li Jing after a while, saying nothing One sentence: "Li Jing, let's break up."

Li Jing's eyes turned red instantly: "...you don't even want me?"

Chen Zhe looked at her tears sliding out of the corners of her eyes with a complicated expression, but there was nothing in the end. did not do it. He just said: "You are too greedy."

He left after saying this, and there was no one around. Everything just now was like a farce. Xie Zhixing came, but he left again. They broke up completely. Li Jing was speechless, watching Chen Zhe's figure disappear into the corner of the corridor, and finally couldn't hold back her tears.

It's just that no one will ask her what's wrong like before? And no one would come up with lame jokes to make her laugh. Chen Zhe was right, she was too greedy, she wanted to grab everything, but in the end she got nothing.

Tong Shuo stayed in the shadow for a long time, until the class bell rang and Li Jing left him before coming out from the corner. Xie Zhixing broke up with Li Jing, but he didn't feel too happy. The love story between Li Jing and Xie Zhixing can be serialized in the forum of the attached high school, but the ending of the story is so devastated.

Xie Zhixing is too calm, Tong Shuo's heart is full of embarrassment, he can be so calm even when he is green, it is really normal to ignore you. He even felt that Xie Zhixing knew that he was cheated, but didn't Li Jing quarrel because Xie Zhixing got too close to him some time ago?

The situation was too complicated and Tong Shuo didn't want to think about it. Anyway, he and Xie Zhixing are not in the same class now. His first priority should be to study hard. How many people on the forum are waiting to see his jokes.

When returning to the classroom, the political teacher was teaching the papers, and Tong Shuo felt that he was going to die when he heard Yao Suyun's voice at the door. She is the teaching director of the attached middle school, and she hates students being late for her class, even late self-study.

Tong Shuo was standing at the door making a report, Yao Suyun glanced at him and continued speaking. After the multiple-choice questions were finished, he said lightly, "Come in."

Tong Shuo hurried back to his seat and took out the paper to listen to the lecture.

Maybe it was because what happened tonight had some impact on him, Tong Shuo started to lose his mind when he listened to it, he stared at Yao Suyun who was reading the question on the podium, and felt that this person's eyes were somewhat similar to Xie Zhixing's.

He hastily shook his head to throw Xie Zhixing out of his head, and silently read the small note pasted on his desk again——Thousands of blows are still strong, let the wind blow from east to west.

Besides, Xie Zhixing didn't give him a thousand blows anymore, he has been avoiding Xie Zhixing on purpose recently, Xie Zhixing probably won't come looking for him again. Tong Shuo copied the wrong questions into the wrong question book, thinking that this is actually quite good.

Although the idea is very good, the development of reality often does not come true. Before going to bed that day, Tong Shuo received another text message from Xie Zhixing - good night, SpongeBob SquarePants.

Since the National Day holidays, Tong Shuo has received such text messages every night at eleven o'clock. He never replied, but subconsciously waited until the text message was sent before going to sleep. I thought that Xie Zhixing wouldn't post it if he got green today, but he didn't expect it to be unshakable.

Tong Shuo sighed and put the phone next to the pillow, and when he was about to go to sleep, he received another message - I broke up today.

Tong Shuo: "..." Not only did I know, I also witnessed it on the spot.

Xie Zhixing is looking for comfort? So he still cared a lot in his heart, Tong Shuo hesitated for a long time with his mobile phone, and finally sent him humanitarian condolences—then your condolences.

Xie Zhixing: I'm not sad, I just want to tell you.

Tong Shuo: "..."

Xie Zhixing: "We quarreled before because I wanted to break up, and it has nothing to do with you."

Tong Shuo held the phone, thinking that I am not that capable.

Xie Zhixing: "What do you want to eat tomorrow morning?"

Tong Shuo didn't know why he changed the topic so quickly, and he didn't want to talk too much because it was too early, so he just replied "I'll eat at home." Then he turned off his phone and went to sleep.

...

Because of the extraordinary results of the monthly exam, Tong Shuo has become a little celebrity in the school during this time, and he can still hear a few words of discussion about him from time to time when he walks on the morning road. He was a little embarrassed at first, but he got used to it over time, and even felt flattered by a little vanity.

This afternoon, as soon as Tong Shuo came back from outside, he met a beautiful girl at the door of the classroom.

The girl has long hair and a ponytail tied up in a youthful way, looking at Tong Shuo with shy and timid eyes. She said, "My name is Ren Qing."

Tong Shuo: "..."

He has really heard of this name. In the selection of the school beauty section of the school forum, this is one of the top ten, and some people refer her to Xie Zhixing Tong Shuo was deeply impressed by the group of CP.

But what did this girl come to find herself for? Tong Shuo was a little puzzled.

"That..." Renqing was a little embarrassed, and took out a light pink envelope from his pocket, with a circle of hearts drawn on it.

Tong Shuo: "..."

His face turned red in an instant, and even his breathing became tense - this is my mother's confession. This has never happened in my life in the past fifteen years.

Tong Shuo went to school early, and the average classmate in the class was one or two years older than him. In addition, he was cute and late in development, and the girls regarded him as a younger brother. Tong Shuo had never seen such a scene of being confessed.

Although he was nervous, Tong Shuo remained calm on the surface. He let go of his hand playing with the strap of his sweater and stood still, thinking about how to refuse this young lady in a polite and polite manner without being too awkward.

During the summer vacation, he confirmed that he was gay, so he didn't want to bully others, so he would instinctively stay away from creatures like girls.

Being treated as a boy instead of a younger brother did give Tong Shuo a kind of psychological satisfaction, but this also cannot deny the fact that he is not interested in girls.

Tong Shuo thought about it, and felt that he should tell people bluntly that since he doesn't like others, he can't give people hope. This is what a decent man should do.

Complimenting himself in his heart, Tong Shuo said: "Student Ren Qing, I think our first priority should be to study..."

Ren Qing: "Can you please help me to give this to Xie Zhixing... "

Tong Shuo: "!!!" wtf!

Ren Qing: "?" She pursed her lips with a slightly hurt expression, and asked Tong Shuo: "Did Xie Zhixing tell you to tell me that?" Zhixing sent a message and Xie Zhixing didn't reply, so Ren Qing thought of looking for Tong Shuo.

Tong Shuo was a little confused at the moment. He knew that after the news of Xie Zhixing and Li Jing's breakup spread, Xiaocao, who was single again, was fiercely pursued by a group of fans. But he never expected that this group of people would turn their minds on him.

After the fight, everyone thought that Xie Zhixing and himself were good friends. Coupled with the fact that Xie Zhixing always ran to the ninth class from time to time, this rumor was even more confirmed, and someone had fabricated the socialist brotherhood between the two of them in the forum, Tong Shuo felt that even if he jumped into the Yellow River I can't wash it off.

He thought he was confessing his love to himself, but in the end, he just went round and round, besieged Wei and rescued Zhao, and the drunkard's intention was not to drink. Tong Shuo's mood at the moment is even more twisted than Ren Qing's beautiful wrinkled face, but he still has to pretend to be okay.

Coughing lightly, shifting his gaze slightly, Tong Shuo opened his mouth and said nonsense: "Yes, Xie Zhixing told me that he only wants to study now! Only study can make him happy."

Tong Shuo himself didn't believe it when he said this. But deep down in his heart he just didn't want to see Xie Zhixing with other girls. Although who Xie Zhixing is with is his own business, but he will definitely not give this wave of assists.

Ren Qing didn't expect to get such a reply, and she was a little embarrassed. Pursing his lips and looking at Tong Shuo, he put the envelope back into his pocket and left.

After dissuading one of Xie Zhixing's suitors, Tong Shuo was nervous and excited. Rubbing his nose and preparing to go back to the classroom, he turned around and saw Xie Zhixing leaning against the back door of the classroom.

Tong Shuo: "..."

The author has something to say: Tong Shuo: What should I do if I chase away someone else's suitor in front of others? Waiting online, the impatient

Pipiyang threw a landmine with trembling hands. Throwing time: 2019-01-12 21:30:55

Seven years. Throwing 1 mine Throwing time: 2019-01-13 00:06:01