Chapter 43

In the northern winter, when it was dark in the morning, the school was already brightly lit during the fourth class in the afternoon. Now when the lights were turned off, the entire small auditorium was plunged into darkness.

Some students exclaimed: "The power is out!"

"Really? The teaching building is also closed? Can't you go to self-study that night?" For high school students who study hard and have few recreational activities, a power outage feels like a holiday.

But soon someone poured cold water: "Don't think about it, the teaching building and the dormitory are not closed, it seems that the auditorium is stopped." "

Ah~, what's going on?"

"It's a pity, if the teaching building is also closed It's alright..."

Everyone was happy and excited, but the student union members had a problem, Jiang Minghao glanced at the stage, the light from the teaching building shone in through the window, and he could faintly see the white figure of Tong Shuo on the stage .

He first asked people to ask what was going on, and if he could hurry up and overhaul, and then looked at Mr. Peng beside him, and asked, "Teacher, do you want to continue? We are running out of time." Mr. Peng nodded, stood up and clapped his

hands : "Don't hide it, take out your mobile phones and turn on the light, let's continue, the programs that need lighting and soundtrack should be in the back row, and the others should keep quiet.

" On the stage, everyone noticed that there was an extra figure on it at some point——Xie Zhixing was standing about one meter behind Tong Shuo. Tong Shuo turned his head, and the two seemed to be talking.

Teacher Peng was surprised: "Xie Zhixing, what are you doing up there?"

Xie Zhixing turned his head and rushed down the stage and said, "Teacher, it's too dark on stage. I'll light it up for Tongtong." Then he took out his mobile phone and turned on the flashlight. Seeing that the light source was not enough, Guan Tong Shuo asked for a mobile phone.

Tong Shuo's level has not yet reached the level of blind playing, so he naturally needs light. Teacher Peng looked up and said, "It's okay, you can light on it. Time is limited. Let's start." Tong Shuo was not nervous at first, Xie Zhixing turned to

him He was a little embarrassed to stand behind him.

Xie Zhixing teased him: "Just treat me as a pillar on the stage, don't you want to be a blockbuster?"

Naturally, a blockbuster is necessary, and Tong Shuo is not stage fright, but he will appear a little restrained in front of the person he has a crush on. But when he thought of Li Jing's performance just now, the raging fighting spirit in his heart was rekindled.

From the corner of the eye, I saw Li Jing who was sitting in the audience, didn't you act in front of Boss Xie? I just want to compare you.

He calmed down again, moved his fingers to press the keys, and the passionate tune flowed out under the rapid movement of his fingers.

He played "He is a Pirate", the soundtrack of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean". Even the gentle and gentle place hides the torrential rain and wind, which is very capable of arousing the emotions of the audience.

So as soon as it popped up for a short period of time, the audience was boiling, and some boys even whistled.

Experts look at the doorway, and laymen watch the excitement. For those who have never practiced the piano, octaves, graininess, rolling with alternate hands, etc. are all nonsense, and the most important thing is that it sounds good.

"Pirates of the Caribbean" is another popular movie nowadays. Some people couldn't help tapping their fingers on the armrest of the seat while listening to it, and some people hurriedly used their mobile phones to record and video.

At the beginning, Tong Shuo was thinking of comparing Li Jing, but then he sank into it. At the climax, he seemed to really see that ghostly big ship on the blue Caribbean Sea. And his black banner blown by the wind.

Slowly, he forgot the audience in the audience, the New Year's Eve party, and even Xie Zhixing behind him who was lighting up for him. He was immersed in it, and his fingers moved quickly. Reality and dreams, pain and joy, chasing and escaping, all emotions fluctuate-interweave-burst along with the song, until finally the calm is restored on the blue sea, leaving only the seagulls circling on the sea... the end of the

song , his fingers were still trembling slightly, and his brain was buzzing with excitement. Tong Shuo closed his eyes, stood up, took off his pirate hat and put it on his chest, put his other hand behind his back, and gave a gentlemanly salute to the audience. There was enthusiastic applause, and the light from the phone almost blinded him.

Standing up from the piano bench, Tong Shuo was out of breath, his chest was up and down, he raised his head to look at Xie Zhixing, his eyes were shining, like a puppy begging to be petted.

Xie Zhixing saw that he was asking for praise, reached out and took the hat in his hand, and said with a smile: "You play very well!"

He asked: "Is it better than the last classmate?"

"Naturally."

"Better than Is Li Jing okay?"

"Much better than her."

Tong Shuo was happy, and wanted to step down with Xie Zhixing, but he heard Mr. Peng say, "Tong Shuo is coming down, Xie Zhixing will continue to shine."

He was just happy to be praised Well, he took his mobile phone and said, "Teacher, I'm with classmate Xie Zhixing."

"No need." Before the teacher could speak, Xie Zhixing resolutely rejected him: "Go and sit down, and help me look at the clothes by the way." "

His hands were shaking when he played the piano, and he might not be able to play well with the lighting, but when he heard Xie Zhixing let him look at his clothes, he happily accepted the task.

Xie Zhixing was relieved to see Tong Shuo happily running off the stage.

Fortunately, he didn't use the human-shaped spotlight for too long, but after listening to two songs, the Kung Fu auditorium rang. The subsequent selection went smoothly.

The results were finally announced, and Tong Shuo's performance was obvious to all. Both in terms of technique and stage performance, he was better than Li Jing's "Dream Wedding". Mr. Peng made the decision on the spot, and decided that Tong Shuo would perform on stage, or today's song.

After the election, the teacher arranged some other matters, let everyone hurry up and practice, and the first rehearsal will be held next Monday.

After coming out of the auditorium for a while, Tong Shuo put on his school uniform and walked in front of Xie Zhixing, kicking stones and breaking twigs, especially ADHD.

Xie Zhixing asked him: "Very happy?"

"Of course I am." He turned around and looked at Xie Zhixing walking backwards, and said, "I want to eat meat today.

" The collar turned the man around and asked him, "Spareribs or stir-fry."

He was very fond of his stomach and said, "Both." Tong Shuo didn't have a school meal card, so he paid Xie Zhixing for his meal every week, and then told him They eat together, the reason is that Song Fan said that those who are not in the school dormitory will not be accommodated.

Xie Zhixing didn't know where Song Fan heard it from, but he didn't tell Tong Shuo that the school's meal card would be issued as long as he showed his student card and paid for it.

Because of the delay in the pre-selection, the hot-selling dish braised pork ribs had already been sold out when we arrived at the cafeteria, leaving only some soup.

After ordering two stir-fried dishes at the small window, and buying a grilled sausage, Tong Shuo still couldn't forget the braised pork ribs.

After eating, Xie Zhixing put the plate away, and he took the card to buy yogurt, but when he came back, there was no one around, and he waited for a long time before he saw Xie Zhixing come out from the back kitchen.

He was curious: "What did you do?"

Xie Zhixing took the yogurt and meal card in his hand, and said, "Go to the toilet."

Tong Shuo sucked on the yogurt, thinking that Boss Xie had been in the toilet for a long time, maybe it's because he has a bad stomach?

The program of the New Year's Eve party was preliminarily determined, because the city leaders came to watch it this time, and the school paid special attention to it. The students who licensed the performance program went to the auditorium to rehearse in the first night of self-study.

Tong Shuo could have practiced the piano at home, but he didn't want to stay in the classroom, and ran to the auditorium every night for self-study. Another important reason was that Xie Zhixing was also there.

Seeing the two of them coming in together again, Jiang Minghao teased with a smile: "Did you two grow up together? We are inseparable."

Tong Shuo giggled after hearing this: "Yes, yes, we grew up together." After finishing speaking He also tried to put his arm on Xie Zhixing's shoulder. Straight guys do it.

However, he was half a head lower than others, and it was a bit difficult to put his arms together, and he felt tired after a while, Xie Zhixing took off his arms with a smile, and put his own on them again, it felt like he was hugging him.

In his heart, he tried his best to tell himself to be calm, it's normal for straight men to hang shoulders and shoulders.

The piano is behind the stage, and Tong Shuo has become familiar with everyone these days. As soon as he passed by, someone asked for a song: "Tong Tong, let's play "see you again" today."

Tong Shuo flexed his wrist, "see you again" is He also liked the theme song of the movie "Fast and Furious 7", but: "I don't have a score."

The classmate waved his hand: "If you have any questions,

please find Du Niang ." Next, said: "You can pull it, Zhou Papi is watching all day long, I don't want to be separated from my mobile phone." "

That's right." The classmate said: "Zhou Papi is too insidious."

Tong Shuo felt sorry for Qi Qiran: "It's not a big deal." That day, the auditorium shut down and the classrooms stopped for a while. Zhou Papi went from classroom to classroom, and when he saw the light, he went up to collect the mobile phone. In just ten minutes, he gained a lot. Full, the confiscated mobile phones can open a second-hand mobile phone shop, which is very scary.

He played an etude casually, and a girl who practiced dancing passed by backstage and said, "Tongtong, will "see you again" be possible?

" Strangely said: "What's the matter today? Why do you all want to listen to this song?"

The girl lowered her voice mysteriously: "Because our school grass wants to sing this."

Tong Shuo: "Who?"

The girl said: "Still Who can be, Xie Zhixing! I saw the program list today."

Tong Shuo only knew that Xie Zhixing was pushed up by his classmates under the name of the new school grass, and he didn't have to run for election, he stood on the stage Just be responsible and handsome, as for what song to sing, he really doesn't know.

I asked Xie Zhixing before and refused to tell, just like him hiding it.

A familiar melody sounded in his mind, Tong Shuo tapped on the edge of the piano in thought, see you again...