Chapter 76

Tong Shuo is a fan of Marvel, and he cosplayed Iron Man and Hulk with Wang Wenyu at Christmas. He received such a big gift all of a sudden. He was so happy and crazy holding the little house. After the fun, he felt a little worried. These things It's not cheap, and Xie Zhixing spent a lot of money for him.

Someone made him speak, and he stood behind the coffee table and said, "Thank you for coming to my birthday party after being so busy with your studies. Let's eat, drink, have fun, chat well and don't fight. It's not my fault if you don't pass the exam next time." , Um...it's over."

Kang Yanbo had already left, and Zhang Miao coaxed, "Thank you Zhixing for giving you such a big gift, I don't plan to thank you."

Tong Shuo wanted to thank Zhang Miao After saying this, he said: "I want to sing "Grateful Heart" to Boss Xie on the spot, Weiwei, play music." Zhuo Xiaowei was next to the song

jukebox, and really ordered "Grateful Heart" for Tong Shuo. "Heart", Tong Shuo's singing is okay, that's the content of the song

, Xie Zhixing, who sounds weird, didn't speak, just sat quietly and listened to him finish singing.

When he was tired from singing, he sat back to his seat and ate cakes. After eating, he played with the little house and took out the handles from the door to play.

On the way, Xie Zhixing went to the bathroom. While washing his hands, Zou Yue came in from the outside. The two looked at each other in the mirror. Zou Yue first said, "You are still a student. You should consider your financial strength. Don't be so impulsive just to save face."

He was talking about Xie Zhixing giving Tong Shuo a gift.

Xie Zhixing took out a tissue to wipe his hands, said calmly, "This is my own business." After speaking, he turned around and wanted to leave.

Zou Yue said behind him: "You should know about Tongtong's family, there are many things that you can't just think about."

Xie Zhixing paused, turned to look at Zou Yue, and when Zou Yue was about to reason with him, he said, "I don't understand what you mean."

Tong Shuo was still fiddling with his birthday present when he returned, Because there was still class the next day, everyone sang nursery rhymes after eating the cake, and they dispersed after a while. A few classmates took a taxi together, and Zou Yue insisted on driving Tong Shuo back.

They first went to Wang Wenyu's house to put him down, and only Zou Yue and Tong Shuo were left in the car. He was still holding the little house that Xie Zhixing had given him, and he hadn't let go of it since he came out of the KTV.

Zou Yue asked him: "Like it?"

He nodded, and hugged the house again: "I like it very much."

The car stopped downstairs, but Zou Yue didn't get out of the car. Tong Shuo unbuckled his seat belt and wanted to open the door. At that time, Zou Yue stopped him: "Tong Tong."

Tong Shuo stopped and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Zou Yue looked at Tong Shuo in the car. Looking at the little house, he looked at himself suspiciously.

The person in front of him is no longer the child he was many years ago, but he always has a childish look on him. I don't mean childish, but if I really want to say it, "cute" is more appropriate. Before going abroad, Zou Yue's impression of Tong Shuo was still when he and Wang Wenyu were playing games and building blocks together. Tong Shuo was lively, beautiful, and lovable. He and Tong Jin were good friends, and he also regarded Tong Shuo as his younger brother. pain.

But when we met again, the boy who jumped up and down had grown into a handsome young man with red lips and white teeth, bright and innocent eyes, and dimples on his face when he smiled, Zou Yue suddenly realized that he could no longer treat the person in front of him as a younger brother up.

Tong Shuo was still waiting for his answer, Zou Yue withdrew his thoughts, thought for a while and said, "Can we talk?" "

Ah?" Tong Shuo was puzzled: "Talk about what?"

Zou Yue turned his head, looked directly at him, and said, "Talk about Xie Zhixing."

Guilty, Tong Shuo quickly moved his eyes away. He touched the small house in his hand and said, "Thank you, boss, what is there to talk about?" Ah."

Looking at his performance, Zou Yue still didn't understand. He thought it was just one side's wishful thinking, but he didn't expect it to be a mutual love. He smiled helplessly, and said straight to the point: "Are you right? Your classmate Xie Zhixing has a crush?"

Tong Shuo didn't expect Zou Yue to be so straightforward, but he just told him what was on his mind. His first reaction was to deny it, but seeing Zou Yue's eyes, he felt that the matter was hidden. Not over.

Zou Yue said: "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about it." He had been in love with

Xie Zhixing for so long, and he felt uncomfortable, but this kind of thinking was not humane. Asked, he broke his heart and confessed: "I like him a lot, but he is a straight man." Zou Yue has been abroad for many years and has seen more than himself. If he can open his mouth and say that he wants to talk to him, it should be Not objectionable.

It was rare for someone to confide in him, so Tong Shuo said everything in his head, and finally concluded with a sigh: "I won't break him, but being good friends with Boss Xie is already very profitable." Zou Yue looked at Tong Shuo, his eyes drooped

, The eyelashes are long, and the street light outside the window shines in, making her look a little pitiful.

My heart softened suddenly, I wanted to reach out and touch his head but held back, and then patted Tong Shuo on the shoulder: "Don't think so much, the most important thing for you now is to study." Tong Shuo's mental construction is already very

good , said: "Don't worry, I can carry it."

"That's good." Zou Yue said: "I will go abroad after the Chinese New Year."

Tong Shuo turned to look at him,

"I stayed abroad for a long time this time, and I don't know when I will see you again." Zou Yue smiled: "But you can contact me at any time, whether it is about life, study, or emotional problems." ...

Tong

Shuozou Entering the corridor, Zou Yue's car was still parked there when he turned his head. He waved his hand, and the other party honked the horn and drove away.

He walked into the elevator holding the small house that Xie Zhixing made with his own hands, feeling a sense of relief in his heart. Maybe Zou Yue once had different feelings for him, but it was all over, Zou Yue was very rational and smart, if he took a step back in time, they would still be in the same relationship as before.

Then how long can he and Xie Zhixing continue to do this.

...

Everyone was messing around while eating cake at night, Xie Zhixing was covered in cream, and the doorbell rang when he took a shower and soaked his clothes, and took out the exercise book to prepare for the questions.

Zou Yue opened the door and stood outside.

"Is it convenient to talk?"

Xie Zhixing let him in sideways, took a disposable cup to pour water for him, and didn't ask him how he knew he lived here—it's too easy to check someone with Zou Yue's identity .

Zou Yue took the water Xie Zhixing poured, but didn't drink it, he put it on the table and said, "I'll leave after a few words."

Xie Zhixing nodded.

Zou Yue said: "Everyone knows some things well, so I won't play around with you." "

Tongtong is a simple child, and I don't want him to be unhappy. I didn't stop your classmate at the birthday party today. Look at the meaning of the joke." He smiled, and said in a self-deprecating tone: "I am surprised that I still care about you so much at this age."

Xie Zhixing looked at Zou Yue. He knew that Zou Yue had seen the clues. He thought he was warning him because of his earlier attitude, but he didn't expect to hear such words. He said honestly: "You said so, I was very surprised, I thought..." "

Why?" Zou Yue asked, "Think I'm here to trouble you?" "

Threats and lures by all means, first threaten you and then give you some money to keep you away from Tongtong?"

" That's not the case." Xie Zhixing knew Zou Yue a little bit in his previous life, although this person didn't look good on him, he didn't really trip him up, but he didn't expect Zou Yue to have such an attitude.

"You're very smart." Zou Yue said, "Sometimes I don't even think you're a high school student."

Xie Zhixing's heart tightened in vain. Since his rebirth, Zou Yue was the first person to say such words to him. People can always see through others easily. If he is really an ordinary high school student, he might be overwhelmed by a few words. Fortunately, he has developed a thick skin in the shopping mall in his last life, so he can still tell Zou Yue without changing his face at this moment: "My personality is just like this."

No matter how smart Zou Yue was, he would never think of such a fantasy as rebirth. He nodded and said, "There's nothing wrong with that." "Don't worry,

I won't use any family power to suppress you, nor will I I will bully you just because I am older than you." Zou Yue said: "I don't want to do those nasty things, it's too low-level, I just hope you can be more cautious when making decisions." ... Xie Zhixing sent Zou

Yue

to When he arrived at the door, he stopped him and said in a low voice , " Thank you

."

Turning on the computer in the room, he wanted to say that he had thought it through a long time ago, from the moment he knew he was reborn.

On the computer interface were various trends displayed by red and green lines. He focused on a few of them, and Tong Shuo called him halfway to express his joy of receiving the gift again.

The "study group" group is still discussing enthusiastically, expressing that Xie Zhixing is definitely the MVP of the birthday party. Tong Shuo is very happy and does not want to compete with Xie Zhixing for the title of MVP. Looking at the small house and shoes on the table, he Excited to buy things online.

After buying it, I sent a screenshot: "It's better to be happy alone than to be happy together. I bought a set of May 3 materials for each of you. Let's swim happily in the ocean of knowledge together." The others didn't speak

. Finally, the administrator Wang Wenyu kicked Tong Shuo out of the group chat.

He applied to join the group three times but failed, and decisively built a new group to attract everyone except Wang Wenyu. This time he was the leader himself, and he resolutely refused to give others a chance to decide his own destiny.