Chapter 78

A few days later, a short video on the forum solved everyone's doubts about "Why is Xie Zhixing so rich?"

The name of the video is "Top Ten Popular Anchor Rankings of Tuya, there is always one that suits you." It lists the ten most popular anchors of Tuya this year, covering food, beauty, makeup, games, tourism and other fields. The reason why this attracted the attention of the students of the attached high school was because of one of the game anchors.

Although there is only one profile, it is still recognized by familiar people. Someone shouted: "I just want to know if the third one is Xie Zhixing?" At first, it didn't attract

much attention. After all, a well-known anchor and a busy student There is still some gap between high school students, but later someone intercepted a video of the game live broadcast. Although the anchor only had a voice and a pair of hands, it was enough for female students who were familiar with Xie Zhixing to solve the case. Some people even found The live broadcast platform asked for help and asked if the anchor was a high school student, but the other party did not directly deny it.

The final final word was the picture of Xie Zhixing going up to accept the award at the annual ceremony of the platform, no need for more guesswork, the final word.

The forum exploded in an instant:

"Holy shit, is there such a conflict between learning and games? This is the first in our grade." "

The people in this world who are more handsome than you are better than you than you are harder than you, don't stop me , I want to die."

"Xie Zhixing's hand is really good-looking, hey, I'm going to follow him." "

I subscribed to this anchor and my mother said every day that I was not doing my job properly. What's wrong with the bully game?"

At first, it was just a small discussion on the school forum, but later on, a big V on Weibo reposted the video, saying that he is more beautiful than the photo, and that young people have a bright future.

The students in the attached middle school were proud, and they poured into Weibo to popularize science:

"This is our school's top student, number one in grade." "

By the way, our school's provincial key point, this guy was also number one in the city's joint entrance examination."

With a real photo, it's not difficult to pick up your identity, and it won't take long, thank you The school that Zhixing attended was picked up, and someone even attached his college entrance examination results.

The fans who simply admired his game skills were also shocked:

"What kind of person do I have a crush on, male god, let's think about doing homework during the live broadcast."

"How do boys manage to balance learning and games?"

" This news has to be covered up, my friends, if my mother finds out, she has to talk about me." "

My God, why is there such an excellent child from other people's family? By the way, does the male god have a partner?

" My classmate Bo, come up to answer your questions."

A classmate from the attached high school really came up:

"There used to be one, we broke up, and now the male god only wants to study, and it is said that he only has sex with the first grader."

Someone asked: "What about that?" Where are you number one in liberal arts?"

"Hey, this one is also a top student." The person posted a photo of Tong Shuo: "By the way, these two are good brothers, so good that they want to be gay." ." At the back is a photo of the two performing on the same stage at the New Year's Day Gala for the second year of high school.

The angle of the photo was chosen very well, and the lighting was in place, plus the two handsome faces of the protagonist, it looked very eye-catching.

The soul of the rotten girl of netizens burned:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Why are people who are good at studying so handsome? I can instantly make up a youthful school idol danmei novel." "

Upstairs, I'll give you the pen, please write." "

I've already thought of the name for you. How about My Schoolboy Boyfriend?"

...

The trend on the Internet is getting more and more strange, and even the banner of Tong Xie cp has been raised.

As the protagonists of the incident, Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo certainly knew the news. Xie Zhixing didn't have any maladaptation to it. His identity as a game anchor was meant to show his face, but he was worried about how Tong Shuo would be affected.

After logging out of Weibo and putting away his phone, Xie Zhixing went out of the classroom to find Tong Shuo. It was the 20-minute break between big classes, Zhang Miao was not in the classroom, and Tong Shuo was lying on the table, as if he was sleeping.

When I got closer, I realized that he was not sleeping, but lying on the table and quietly looking at his phone.

"What are you doing?" Xie Zhixing sat down in Zhang Miao's place.

"Ah?" Tong Shuo was startled when he heard the voice, looked up at Xie Zhixing, hurriedly stuffed his phone into his schoolbag, his face flushed.

"What's the matter?" Xie Zhixing was surprised, and even reached out to touch his forehead: "Fever?

" The subject is still sitting next to it.

Girls on the Internet are really scary.

Xie Zhixing told Tong Shuo about the things on the Internet. Tong Shuo didn't feel much about being a small Internet celebrity. He was very happy to see the food produced by the Internet, and thought that "children's shoes cp" sounded pretty good.

In order to show that he was not guilty, Tong Shuo put his hand on Xie Zhixing's shoulder: "What a big deal, the Internet has gone down for two days." Compared to this, he was more curious about the identity of Xie Zhixing's anchor: "When did you sign it?" Rabbit teeth?"

"During the summer vacation." Xie Zhixing saw the mess on his desk, and stretched out his hand to help him organize the books.

Tong Shuo was embarrassed, and blamed Zhang Miao: "I usually have a tidy table, and I blame Zhang Miao. The woman should be like a family, and she is very particular about it." Xie Zhixing was noncommittal, and put away the books and exercise

books for him. , Tong Shuo asked Xie Zhixing curiously: "Then how much money can you make a month by doing game live broadcasts?"

Xie Zhixing said the number in a low voice.

"There are so many?" Tong Shuo groaned, and immediately covered his mouth with his hand.

After digesting it for a while, Mimi said Xie Zhixing: "Then you can easily earn a million a year." He immediately stared at him: "Lord, rich, let's be friends?" The rich patted him on the forehead and said:

" We are already friends."

Xie Zhixing felt relieved seeing that Tong Shuo hadn't been affected much, but Tong Shuo's family status, such things should be cautious. Back at the residence at night, Xie Zhixing first contacted Zhuo Xiaowei to ask him to delete the relevant forum content, and then logged on to his Weibo to contact several big v, saying that he was still studying, his studies were the most important, and he didn't want to worry too much about it. If it affects your own life, please ask the other party to delete Weibo.

In the middle of the night, the relevant content was basically deleted, and he posted an announcement on his Weibo, saying that he will seriously prepare for the college entrance examination in the next six months, and the weekly live broadcast will be changed to twice. I hope everyone understands and supports.

There are too many small Internet celebrities these years. Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo became popular on the Internet, and everyone's attention was quickly attracted by other new things. Xie Zhixing, besides the title of "Schoolmaster", has more The identity of a game master.

The students of the High School Affiliated said that they couldn't afford to be provoked. This is not a normal person at all, okay?

So far, the matter of Tong Shuo's birthday party has come to an end.

...

Christmas, December 25th, which happens to be on a Monday.

I had two days off before, and I had self-study at night on Sunday night. The students who used to suffer from the holidays were very excited this time. Everyone prepared greeting cards for the weekend and gave them to classmates and friends when the holidays were accepted. Even someone with a crush.

I don't know when it became popular to give scarves at Christmas. Some of them bought it by themselves, and some of them even knitted it themselves if they were more sincere. When Tong Shuo was doing self-study last night, he heard the girls in the class saying that they were going to give the school grass a scarf, and when school was over, he walked back with Xie Zhixing and was still unhappy.

It had just snowed two days ago, and it was extremely cold when the snow cleared. He was wearing thick boots and a down jacket, and he was round.

There was still snow on the ground, and the boys were naughty, so they slipped and slipped while walking. The road from the school was slick and shiny, and some people would fall if they were not careful.

Tong Shuo was thinking about the Christmas gift, and he was a little absent-minded when he walked, and he almost got tricked if he was not careful.

Xie Zhixing had quick eyes and quick hands, and when his butt was about to touch the icy ground, he reached out and scooped him up.

"Walk well, what are you thinking about?"

He said innocently, "It's not my fault, the soles are too slippery."

"You." Xie Zhixing was afraid that he would fall again, so he reached out and grabbed his arm to go with him go forward.

Tong Shuo stopped when passing by a gift shop.

"What's wrong?" Xie Zhixing followed his gaze, "I need to buy something."

Santa Claus and large snowflakes are pasted on the glass windows of the gift shop, and the little lanterns on the Christmas tree at the door are twinkling. It was the end of school time, and the students were coming in and out very lively.

"Tomorrow is Christmas." Tong Shuo said, "I have to buy a Christmas gift for my mother." After thinking for a while, he added: "My father has to buy it too, or he will eat the wrong food again." Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo walked into the

gift In the shop, the row of scarves at the entrance was the best seller, several of them were sold out within a short time after the two entered, and some people watched them and whispered.

Tong Shuo was fiddling with a small ceramic doll in his hand, and said sourly: "You will definitely receive many scarves from girls tomorrow, you..." Before he finished speaking, a light gray and white scarf was wrapped around his neck. Alternate scarves, fluffy and soft.

He touched the scarf and looked up at Xie Zhixing. Xie Zhixing asked with a smile, "Is it warm?"

Warmth must be warm, but...

he held the scarf and asked uncertainly, "You...you want to buy a scarf."

"Yeah." Xie Zhixing took another one from the shelf and gestured on Tong Shuo's chest: "In order to prevent others from giving it to you tomorrow, so let's buy it ourselves first." Tong Shuo's eyes lit up and asked him, "A Christmas

present? Do you want to give it to me?"

Xie Zhixing took off the scarf around his neck and said, "Give it to each other." "

Okay, okay." He immediately became excited, and immediately scrambled to choose a scarf for Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing helped him choose a gray and white plaid scarf, which was mostly white. He happily hung it around his neck, tangled with various styles of scarves, and finally could only ask the person involved: "Which one do you like?" Xie Zhixing didn't hesitate at all

. , reached out to pick up a scarf and said calmly: "This one."

"This one?" Tong Shuo looked at the scarf in Xie Zhixing's hand, with a complicated expression on his face, wanting to laugh but holding back and asked, "Are you sure." "Sure." Xie Zhixing took off the scarf around Tong Shuo's neck to

go pay.

Tong Shuo immediately picked up the one that Xie Zhixing said just now and went to pay, and only when he came out with the gift bag did he say, "Don't you think our scarves are a bit like..." He coughed and said, "That... couple's scarf Is it?" Most of his scarves are gray and white, and Xie Zhixing's is mostly gray, which looks like a couple's style.

Xie Zhixing said: "It's pretty similar, what's the matter?"

What's the matter? Tong Shuo was stunned, and opened his eyes wide and said, "Others will misunderstand." "

Then let others misunderstand." Xie Zhixing said with a smile: "Forget them to send so many scarves, when people ask me, they just say it's me." It's a gift from my partner."

"Huh?" Tong Shuo opened his mouth wide open, feeling happy and depressed at the same time, thanking the boss for using himself as a shield.

Well, there's nothing wrong with a shield. Anyway, when Xie Zhixing was looking for a shield, he was the first thing Xie Zhixing thought of. Does this mean...means..., what does it mean? He didn't dare to think about it. He scratched his hair and said : "Then when others asked me, I also said that the scarf was given by my partner."

"Well, tell me." Xie Zhixing walked forward calmly, but the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously.

When parting at the gate of the community, Tong Shuo asked him: "Are you wearing a scarf at school tomorrow?"

Xie Zhixing handed him the bag in his hand and said, "Wear it.

" , eyes sparkling and said: "Then I will wear it too."