Chapter 55

After the 15th day, school will start. Others lament that there is not enough vacation balance, but Tong Shuo is happy all day long. How great it is to start school, and to be able to play happily with Xie Zhixing at the beginning of school. Reported the day before the start of school, the list of

reclassification according to the average grade of the previous semester was posted on the school bulletin board. Tong Shuo squeezed to the front and found himself in the middle of the first page: Grade 39, Class 1.

Look at the last page again, Xie Zhixing, grade 50, class 30, it's very dangerous, if you slip away one more, you won't be able to enter class 30.

He called Xie Zhixing: "Thank you boss, thank you boss, thank you boss, you are fifty, fifty!" His

voice came out, and the surrounding students and parents all looked at him.

Xie Zhixing pulled him out of the crowd and said, "See, don't you panic about the heat?" The

weather has gradually warmed up at the end of February, Tong Shuo was wearing a sweater and a thick coat, and because it was too hot, he even unzipped the coat Today, the sun is shining brightly, and people are bustling around, his face was a little red, he touched his face with the back of his hand and said: "It's hot, but I'm happy." Following Xie Zhixing to the teaching building, Tong Shuo said:

" Next, we must strive for progress while consolidating our status in the arena, and at the same time we must go to a higher level."

He was full of fighting spirit like a chicken-blooded little rooster, Xie Zhixing said yes with a smile.

After registering in their class teacher's office, they met Zhuo Xiaowei and Dong Cheng when they came out. Zhuo Xiaowei was more than forty, and had been hovering at the bottom of Class 1, but he had never been out, and his grades were quite stable. Great progress, but still some distance from the 30th class, entered the experimental class 20th class.

After chatting for a while, Zhuo Xiaowei suddenly said that he had a stomachache and needed to go to the bathroom, and everyone dispersed.

In the afternoon, I gather in the classroom, clean up, arrange seats, and distribute books.

There are fifty people in a class, and forty-nine of them all know each other. They chat and greet each other, talk about what they have seen and felt during the winter vacation, and ask each other if they have secretly made up lessons. Everyone has their own small circle, which seems harmonious and lively. , only Tong Shuo sat pitifully in the last row - the seat that Zhuo Xiaowei said was reserved for him, but Zhuo Xiaowei's fucked thing hasn't come yet.

The joy and joy of entering the rocket class faded away, replaced by the melancholy and nervousness of entering a new environment, the seat was still the same seat, but the people were not the same as before.

The stories in the Chinese textbooks are almost the same. He has nothing to do, so he takes out the cover bought at the school gate to wrap the books. In elementary and junior high schools, everyone is afraid that the books will be dirty and broken. Many students will do this, but in high school it is very difficult Few people get it, but he buys it every year, and the books are kept clean.

Halfway through, the head teacher came in. She was a vigorous female teacher who taught English, spoke and acted neatly, said one thing, and only paid attention to grades, and didn't care about other messy things. She had always led the rocket class. Tong Shuo had already known about it. heard.

The teacher in charge, Mr. Yu, asked Tong Shuo to introduce himself after finishing what he had to say.

Tong Shuo's book bag was suddenly cueed halfway, he put down the book cover, got up and walked to the podium from the last row.

Although the students in Class 1 have never been with Tong Shuo, they have all heard of Tong Shuo, the top student who came from the underachiever class, and some of them have taken the exam with Tong Shuo in the first examination room a few times, so they are looking at him friendly at this moment. There are curious eyes.

Tong Shuo came to the stage with these eyes on his face, raised the corners of his mouth and smiled to the audience, and said: "Hello, everyone. My name is Tong Shuo. You can call me Tong Tong or Shuo Shuo. I am very happy to be a classmate with you. I hope we can learn together and improve each other in the future, thank you."

Someone in the audience took the lead in applauding, and others followed suit to express their welcome to the new students.

He looked at Yu Meihua, the head teacher, who nodded to signal him to go down. He stood on the podium and said, "You will be in the third year of high school in one semester. All of you are the best in the grade, but this is nothing to be proud of. You are among the best in the attached high school, but what about the whole city, the whole province, or the whole country?

" You have to compare with yourself, time waits for no one, everyone has to work hard, Jiang Minghao, from class 30 of science, returned to the first place in the exam grade, and I just passed class 30, and he is still studying questions there, what are you doing?" "

I I just read it at the back of the classroom, there are fifty people in the class, only Tong Shuo and Chen Tianzi read the book seriously as soon as it is sent out." As soon as the

words finished, Tong Shuo felt a few eyes swishing towards him, he was really wronged, Chen Tianzi is number one in liberal arts, and her status in the world is quite stable. She is really hurrying to study while reading books, but she just feels bored and has no one to play with.

Teacher Yu is so deceitful, why did he set up a person who loves learning as soon as he entered the class.

After some words, the students in the class were silent. They played so crazy during the winter vacation that many people have not yet entered the state of learning. Teacher Yu's words dragged everyone back. Learning is like sailing against the current. Back off, excellent people like Jiang Minghao and Chen Tianzi worked so hard, why didn't I work hard.

Yu Meihua made the final blow: "We will be divided into classes next semester, can you still sit here?"

This is too scary. There are only 50 places in the rocket class. Staying in the class is both an opportunity and a challenge. There are excellent people around you. If you don't work hard, you can only quit. If you get out of this class, it may be difficult to keep up with the big team. Everyone feels the crisis.

Satisfied with everyone's reactions, Yu Meihua felt that the beating was still effective. The students were very playful, so she had to remind them all the time. Looking around the audience, Yu Meihua said: "Okay, now take your seat One row, the old rules, everyone goes out first and comes according to their ranking."

Everyone went out one after another after hearing this, and consciously lined up according to their results. This is Yu Meihua's long-standing practice. Later, after waiting for the last few, I had to sit on others to pick the rest. Do you have any opinions? Whoever makes your grades inferior to others, if you have the ability, you will be selected first in the next exam. This is another kind of encouragement for students.

The students in the class have been together for a semester, and they are basically the same as when they first entered the classroom. Only a few have changed. Tong Shuo is ranked 39th. There are not many seats for him to choose, and he has not discussed with others. , but Zhuo Xiaowei is definitely not good, that guy is a chatterbox, and he himself talks a lot, and the two of them get together to talk a lot.

He had an idea in his mind, and when it was his turn to enter the classroom, he went straight to the corner of the last row and sat down. This desk was at the corner of the wall, and there were desks in front of it. Putting a stool on, the sense of security is overwhelming. He has been looking at this position for a long time, and just now he was very afraid that someone else would choose him. Fortunately, this position is too far away, and no one asked at all.

Zhuo Xiaowei's average ranking is 42, and he is not there when it is his turn, but Zhuo Xiaowei has been in the last row of the classroom near the door for many years, and that place has become his exclusive seat, and no one competes with him.

There are 27 tables for 50 students in Class 1, divided into 4 rows, and there are 3 tables left in the last row. Tong Shuo and Zhuo Xiaowei each have one table, and there is a table between two people. Tong Shuo thinks this is quite good. He sees Looking at the table at the door, I don't know what that guy is doing, why he hasn't come yet.

Yu Meihua immediately gave him the answer: "There is one more thing to remind everyone. Learning is important, and physical health is also very important. The body is the capital of the revolution. If you have nothing to do in the morning and afternoon, go to the playground for a jog. Always study in the classroom, take your pamphlets, and study wherever you go."

"In addition, pay attention to food safety. Zhuo Xiaowei in our class is an example. He drank expired yogurt in the morning and is still hanging in the hospital..."

Tong Shuo: "..." No wonder that guy had a stomachache at noon.

After the head teacher finished speaking, everyone was free to move about, do whatever they wanted, and go to evening self-study as usual.

Class 1 and Class 30 are the classes that the school focuses on. The two classes are next door, shared by English and Chinese teachers. As soon as the end here, Tong Shuo went out with a book in his arms. Class 30 ended early, and Xie Zhixing was waiting at the door early in the morning. with.

"Zhuo Xiaowei is fetching water in the hospital." As soon as he met Tong Shuo, he shared his knowledge: "He drank expired yogurt." "

Yes." Xie Zhixing took the stack of books in his hand and hugged him, only letting him Carrying her schoolbag, she said, "Then you have to pay attention, check the date before drinking milk." "

I'm fine." Tong Shuo followed him downstairs, "I will never give the yogurt at home a chance to expire.

" Xie Zhixing believes it. Tong Shuo loves to drink milk, especially after growing two centimeters last year. He even set an alarm clock for himself, and is very serious about carrying out a catty of milk every day, hoping to strengthen Chinese people. . Xie Zhixing delivered the books to the gate of the community for him. When he was about to leave, Tong Shuo remembered something and asked him, "Would you like to

have dinner later?" "

Not at home?"

Let me eat outside." He was a little worried: "There are only a few restaurants on this street, and I'm tired of eating, do you have any delicious recommendations?" Xie Zhixing asked: "What do you want to eat?

"

Holding the book, he shook his head and said he didn't know.

Xie Zhixing thought for a while, and then took the book in his hand: "Let's go, send the book up for you, and then go to my house."

He reacted very quickly in this regard, and ran forward to lead the way: "I'm going to eat at your house, what do I eat? Noodles?"

Xie Zhixing asked: "What do you want to eat?"

He doesn't actually like noodles, but he guesses that Xie Zhixing also likes noodles. He doesn't know how to do other things, and what kind of food should he order when he goes to someone's place for dinner, so he said: "Noodles."

Xie Zhixing looked at his figure jumping in front, and asked with a smile: "Don't want to eat ribs?"

Ribs ? Tong Shuo's eyes lit up, and he asked worriedly, "Can you cook it?" "

You can eat it if you want."

"Really, then I'll eat braised in soy sauce."

"No problem."