Chapter 8

As soon as the morning reading bell rang, Tong Shuo dropped the book and went straight to Li Jun's office. Xie Zhixing didn't come back from his morning reading, which is very good, it's better that he can persuade Li Jun in a while, and successfully remove the remaining one before Xie Zhixing comes back.

Li Jun's office is next to Class 9, and the door is ajar. Tong Shuo shouted "report" at the door, but no one paid any attention to him. He waited for a while, then peeked in through the crack of the door, and then carefully pushed the door open a little—as expected, there was no one inside.

Tong Shuo couldn't help but feel a little disappointed after failing to find someone twice. When he turned his head to go back to the classroom, he saw Xie Zhixing walking into the building from below. There are two staircases in this teaching building, and their classroom is on the far right, so everyone usually chooses to go this way. Seeing that Xie Zhixing's figure disappeared at the stairs, Tong Shuo resolutely walked across the class to the stairs on the left, then turned around and went downstairs.

He was a little tired after drinking milk in the morning, so he staggered to the bathroom and went to the toilet, then went to the store and bought two boards of milk tablets and sat in the school pavilion, picking them out one by one, stuffing them into his mouth, chewing, dawdling and waiting. The class bell rang before returning to the classroom.

Xie Zhixing had been waiting for Tong Shuo after he returned to the classroom. When he saw Tong Shuo coming in, he was about to open his mouth to talk to him, so Sun Dengke came in through the door with a book in his arms.

In the first Chinese class, although Sun Dengke usually looked a little dull, he gave lectures with great enthusiasm, and even recited a poem for everyone from time to time. Whenever you make eye contact with him, he will let you answer questions.

At this moment, Tong Shuo was staring at Sun Dengke closely. His large eyes were full of curiosity, and he looked as eager for knowledge as a stranded fish for water.

Sun Dengke was greatly moved. He had just recited "The Difficult Road to Shu". At this moment, the book was a little bit in the air: "Tong Shuo, you come and tell the teacher, 'There is a high mark of six dragons returning to the sun on the top, and a rush on the bottom. Back to Sichuan after twists and turns.' What's the next sentence?"

Tong Shuo: "..." His mind suddenly froze, he just stared at the teacher to divert his attention. Of course he had learned "The Difficult Road to Shu", but when Sun Dengke recited it, he didn't care about it at all. At the moment, I can only look dumbfounded.

"It's okay, just say it when you think of it." Sun Dengke encouraged him.

Tong Shuo was very uncertain: "One... one husband is in charge, ten thousand husbands can't open it?"

Xie Zhixing looked at it from the side, Tong Shuo didn't know it, he was very anxious, but he didn't know it either, but Tong Shuo stood there and couldn't help it. Suffocated red, fingers began to rub the eraser intentionally or unintentionally. Xie Zhixing immediately raised his hand: "Teacher, I know."

Sun Dengke smiled: "Tell me."

Xie Zhixing stood up and said nonsense: "The yellow crane will never return, and the white clouds will be empty for thousands of years." "

Yes I said two words." Sun Dengke said, "It's the yellow crane that can't fly, and the ape wants to overcome its sorrow and climb. You two sit down, and remember to review what you have learned. Let's take another exam, who knows" Luoyang relatives and friends Ruxiang asked, 'What's the next sentence?"

"Teacher." Song Fanbaba raised his hand: "Just say I'm in Yueyang Tower."

Sun Dengke couldn't help laughing after hearing this: "Your

rhyme is pretty good." The classmates also laughed hahahaha.

Tong Shuo sat back in his seat, his butt still hurt a little, but it was not as embarrassing as before. Taking a look at Xie Zhixing, Xie Zhixing smiled at him, and immediately handed him a note.

Tong Shuo unfolded, it was a powerful and beautiful word—are you still angry with me?

Tong Shuo looked at it and said nothing, he was not angry with Xie Zhixing, he just wanted to get out of the bitter sea of ​​unrequited love as soon as possible. Putting the note into the book, Tong Shuo raised his hand, "Teacher, I'm a little sleepy, go and stand behind for a while."

High school is under a lot of academic pressure, and students are prone to sleepiness in class. Generally, in this situation, they will consciously stand at the back of the classroom and listen to the class. . After Tong Shuo finished speaking, he took the book and pushed the stool away to the wall. Xie Zhixing was left behind to continue to reflect on how he offended Tong Shuo.

What Li Jun told him was to move directly to Class 10 after morning reading, but he still wanted to stay with Tong Shuo for a while, so he deliberately stayed a class. But the class for a while is Li Jun's, and he can't stay no matter what. Xie Zhixing turned his head to look at Tong Shuo who was standing behind with a strong desire for knowledge and sighed in his heart, let's talk to him after class.

The bell rang for the end of get out of class, and after Sun Dengke said "end of get out of class", Xie Zhixing immediately turned around and called Tong Shuo. This class was really torturous, Xie Zhixing felt it was short and long, this might be the last class he and Tong Tong had together, but Tong Tong deliberately stood at the back of the classroom to avoid him. Let him wait until after class to have a chance to talk about the transfer.

Tong Shuo didn't speak, Xie Zhixing pushed the stool away and tried to go over.

Sun Dengke, who had already walked to the door, suddenly remembered something and looked at the back of the classroom: "Tong Shuo, come with me." After speaking, he looked at Xie Zhixing and left a sentence: "Hurry up and pack your things."

As soon as Tong Shuo heard Sun Dengke call him, he put down his book and walked behind him. Xie Zhixing obviously wanted to ease the relationship, but Tong Shuo dared not agree. It's so painful to be friends with people and watch them love each other. It just so happened that Sun Dengke called him, and he could also ask Li Jun about changing seats by the way. Zhuangyuan is really a good person.

Xie Zhixing, who was left behind: "..." Although he has a good impression of Sun Dengke, he now thinks that this person is like the Queen Mother! It's a good marriage.

Tong Shuo and Sun Dengke entered the office, but Li Jun and another English teacher were not there.

"Sit." Sun Dengke gave him a small square stool.

"No teacher, I'll just stand up for a while." Tong Shuo's butt felt uncomfortable after sitting on the stool for a long time, and he regretted that he didn't bring the sun flower soft cushion prepared by his mother when he left, thinking that he must bring it when he came home from school at noon.

Sun Dengke put down the book and sat on the chair: "How is it? I feel good about my studies recently."

Tong Shuo didn't quite understand what Sun Dengke meant, so he nodded and said, "It's okay."

Sun Dengke said, "You are very smart, you have a good memory, and you can recite things quickly. The teacher has always placed high hopes on you."

Tong Shuo was ashamed: "Teacher You have won the prize."

Sun Dengke: "You children are also full of thoughts all day long. What the teacher wants to tell you is that you can't let go of your studies no matter what. You are a good seedling. If you work hard, your grades will definitely improve." Tong Shuo was

surprised , He missed one of the high school entrance exams, and was in the backward class when he was divided into classes. Although the teachers of each subject didn't say anything, their usual tone could reveal some contempt. Tong Shuo was used to being excellent since he was a child, so it is inevitable that he will not adapt to this environment suddenly. In addition, his brother who loved him since childhood went abroad behind his back, and the whole family kept it from him. .

Tong Shuo is angry, and whenever he is angry, he wants to do something. Didn't his father and brother tell him to study hard? He didn't want to, he had to take the age test and count down to piss them off. It turned out that the last grade was the exam, but he was not angry. His father hired a tutor for him, and he didn't want to listen to it. After driving him away, he listened to the online class in his cat's room, but when he took the exam, he still subconsciously wanted to take the exam.

Later Tong Shuo thought of giving up after realizing that it was useless to kill him like this. Just when I was about to put in all my energy to strive for the top, Xie Zhixing appeared when I was in the second semester of the first year of high school. This guy smokes, drinks, surfs the Internet, and always copies his homework and skips classes, but Tong Shuo thinks it's cool, so he just wants to match others. Now it seems that he is very successful. At least if the grades are poor, there will be fights.

Of course, this was what he thought before he understood his feelings for Xie Zhixing, it's different now. Tong Shuo blinked his eyes: "Thank you teacher for believing in me, and I also feel that I can improve my grades through hard work."

Sun Dengke was very pleased: "It's good that you have such an idea. The first monthly exam is coming soon, and the teacher is looking forward to it." Good grades for you."

...

Tong Shuo had a short chat with Sun Dengke, and his whole body was full of enthusiasm. He felt that Sun Zhuangyuan really knew his stuff. He couldn't wait to prove his achievements.

Sun Dengke took a sip of water from the thermos cup: "Go, study hard, Class Nine is not the place for you."

Tong Shuo received such positive affirmation for the first time, nodded and said with burning eyes: "Teacher, don't worry, I You will not be disappointed."

When he came out of the office, it was almost time for class, and Tong Shuo wanted to wait for Li Jun, when he heard his very penetrating voice coming from the classroom, "Who else has homework for the holidays?" Didn't hand it in!"

Tong Shuo was startled, and hurried into the classroom through the back door, he hadn't had time to hand in his homework yet.

As a result, as soon as he entered, the first thing he saw was the empty table next to him. When he walked over and took a look, even the things in the table were gone.

Xie Zhixing disappeared! You won't be fired, will you?

The class bell rang at this moment, and Tong Shuo hurriedly took out his homework and handed it in on the podium. When he got back to his seat, he was still in a daze. Li Jun was so strict in class that he didn't dare to ask others, so he spread his books and listened to the lecture.

While taking notes, Tong Shuo made a typo. Tong Shuo was about to take the correction tape from his schoolbag, when he looked down and saw the Hong Kong-style cheese bun in the drawer, with a post-it on it.

Reaching out to take off the post-it note, there is a familiar font on it - "SpongeBob SquarePants: I have transferred to the tenth class to study science. Remember to eat the bread. If you like it, I will buy it for you tomorrow morning." A smiling face was drawn on the back, and the signature is yours Xie Zhixing at the same table.

Tong Shuo tossed and read the contents of the paper twice before putting it away in the interlayer of the pencil case. He rested his chin on one hand and looked at the blackboard, heaving a sigh of relief but at the same time feeling a bit lost.

The author has something to say: Poetry fill in the blank time:

I will not regret after taking off my clothes and belts, and I am haggard for Yixiao.

Listen to Jun's words, and hang the southeast branch by yourself.

I laughed to the sky, and when I finished laughing, I... went to type.