Chapter 13

The teacher of the attached middle school corrected the papers very quickly, and Tong Shuo heard someone talking about the results of a single subject when he returned to school on Sunday night.

"Mathematics has come out." Several students in the class gathered together to chat, one of them stretched out two fingers with an exaggerated expression on his face: "It is said that our class has two students with more than one hundred." "Huh?

" This situation is too rare for the junior class, and exclamations suddenly sounded around.

"Is it so powerful?" Someone cast their eyes on Zhou Guang who was sitting on the seat, and said in a firm tone: "There must be a monitor. He answered almost all the multiple-choice questions correctly, isn't he monitor?" Zhou Guang was very proud,

he After passing the test, it is not a big problem if you get more than 100 questions, but you are habitually modest: "Not necessarily, I haven't solved the two big questions." Other

students boasted commercially:

"That's stable, you in our class math The best."

"That's right, monitor, you are the light of my class."

"I really envy you, whether I can pass math is a problem."

...

Zhou Guang smiled and heard everyone's compliments before standing up to finish: " Okay, okay, if you have this time, why don't you read more books, I'll go see if the old class is here?" "

Tongtong." Song Fan held up a broom and poked Tong Shuo on the podium, leaned in front of him and said in a breathy voice: " He must want to see the results."

Today, Tong Shuo and Song Fan were on duty at the table, Tong Shuo watched Zhou Guang go out with a mop, and said indifferently: "It's normal, didn't he pass a hundred exams? Is there a lot?"

"Then who is the other hundred?" Song Fan was curious: "Didn't Brother Xie change classes?" Although Xie Zhixing's other grades were mediocre, he was still very good at math, otherwise he would I don't want to copy other people's homework all day long.

Tong Shuo mopped the floor silently: "You'll know when the grades are sent out." He had a vague feeling that it might be him, but it wasn't necessarily true. It's easy to slap your face when you say something.

"I'm so envious of that person." Song Fan swept across the aisle in the first row and sighed: "I don't know how this person learned."

Tong Shuo followed behind him: "Just study hard."

"Heh... ..." A cold snort suddenly sounded from the side: "It's easy to say, can you two learn it well?"

Tong Shuo raised his head and met Chen Feng, Zhou Guang's deskmate, and he frowned unconsciously——Chen Feng Feng is average in appearance and average in grades. Not only does he like to pretend to be aggressive, but he is also small-minded, and he has always been at odds with Tong Shuo.

The conflict between the two began with a shirt collision at the beginning of school. Bumping into shirts is always an embarrassment for whoever is ugly, but what Chen Feng wears is still a high imitation. Before Tong Shuo himself said anything, he started dissing Tong Shuo to show off his wealth.

Tong Shuo didn't intend to care about it at first, but Chen Feng didn't let him go. He said that Tong Shuo was like a nouveau riche in the urban-rural fringe area, and he had to show off if he had a little money. As soon as Tong Shuo got angry, he told him about wearing the imitation version, which made Chen Feng feel ashamed. From then on, the beam was closed.

In the past, Tong Shuo and Song Fan walked close to Xie Zhi, Xie Zhixing looked strange, and Chen Feng didn't dare to provoke him. Now that Xie Zhixing has transferred to another class, he has no scruples, dissing Tong Shuo's clothes and starting to diss his grades.

Chen Feng didn't wait to see Tong Shuo, and Tong Shuo didn't treat him well, so he turned back immediately: "Does it have anything to do with you if I don't learn two things?" Those who sat in the front row were pretentious Isn't everyone the bottom of the grade, who is more noble than the other, where is it?

"It's just you?" Chen Feng rolled his eyes to the sky: "You two's math scores are not as high as mine." After it was done, he made few mistakes when he chose to fill in the blanks. He estimated 103 points by himself. Right now.

"You..." Song Fan was so angry that his neck turned red, but he scored more than ten points in the math test every time, and after holding it in for a long time, he said: "It's amazing to study." For Song Fan, Chen Feng's In fact, he is quite envious of the middle and upper class.

Tong Shuo: "..." He glanced at Song Fan helplessly, these words really didn't have the slightest destructive power.

"It's really remarkable." Chen Feng glanced at Tong Shuo: "Things of a kind gather together and people are divided into groups. It's okay, don't mess around with some people all the time. Could it be that you two still want to form a group, what's it called? Idiots?

" The classmates burst out laughing when they heard it.

Although "fan bucket" was the name of both Song Fan and Tong Shuo, Song Fan was already fat, and because of his poor grades, he had a low self-esteem, and his eyes turned red from anger.

Song Fan blamed himself too much. He was in the same class as Tong Shuo in his freshman year of high school. Tong Tong could score fifty or sixty in the exam every time. Humiliation.

He glared at Chen Feng, and choked out a sentence: "Who cares I hang out with!" After saying that, he was about to drag Tong Shuo away.

But Tong Shuo grabbed Song Fan. He put the mop beside him and looked down at Chen Feng who was sitting on the seat, and said seriously, "What if we are taller than you together?" But with Song Fan's bonus, he still has confidence.

Chen Feng snorted: "It is impossible for you to be taller than me." He knew how much these two people were.

But Tong Shuo was very persistent, staring at him with big eyes: "What if?" "

What if?" Chen Feng stroked his chin and thought for a while, "What do you want?"

Tong Shuo pointed to the mop next to him: "If we are taller than you together, you will help us on duty for one month. If we are not taller than you, we will help you on duty for one month."

"Farewell, Tongtong..." Song Fan tugged at Tong Shuo's sleeves anxiously from behind. He checked the answers himself and chose to fill in the blanks except for the first question, which was completely wiped out. The big question just scribbled a few formulas. How could they add up to be as tall as Chen Feng.

Tong Shuo turned his head and gave him a reassuring look, and then looked at Chen Feng: "How is it? Do you dare to bet?"

Chen Feng was annoyed by Tong Shuo's confident and arrogant appearance, and immediately patted the table: "Gambling, I have I don't dare to gamble, but you two and I are one, if you lose, you have to help me clean up for half the semester."

Song Fan: "We don't..."

Tong Shuo: "Yes."

"Then it's decided " Chen Feng bumped his elbow at the neighboring table who had been listening all the time: "You give us a witness." "

And me and me." His back table didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement.

...

"I'm sorry, Tongtong." Song Fan looked tall and burly, but his personality was a little soft. He leaned his broom against the back corner: "Don't worry, if you really lose, I will help him on duty alone."

" You may not necessarily lose." Tong Shuo stretched out his paw and patted him on the shoulder: "Relax, relax, everything is possible."

Song Fan could not be reassured, he has now decided that Chen Feng is another mathematician. One hundred people, this is a losing bet.

But he didn't blame Tong Shuo for being impulsive.

Tongtong made the bet with Chen Feng for himself, and Tongtong should have done well in the math test. Thinking of this, Song Fan couldn't bear to tell Tong Shuo that he might not be able to pass 20 in mathematics.

He picked up the mop that Tong Shuo had put on the ground: "Aren't you too lazy to wash it downstairs? I'll help you."

"No need." Tong Shuo pressed Song Fan's arm, showing him the dimple on his left cheek, smiling like a cunning little fox. He said, "I'll keep it for Chen Feng."

Song Fan wanted to cry even more after hearing this. He really wanted to ask Tongtong where his self-confidence came from.

...

When Xie Zhixing came down to look for Tong Shuo, he saw Song Fan lying on the railing with a sad face. He went into the classroom and searched around but didn't see Tong Shuo, so he came out and asked him, "Where's Tong Tong?"

"I went to the store." Song Fan leaned on his arm on the railing and told Xie Zhixing his sorrow: "Brother Xie, you What should we do..."

...

"Tongtong really said that?" Xie Zhixing asked Song Fan after hearing what he said.

"Yes." Song Fan nodded, and then blamed himself: "It's all my fault." "

It's okay." Xie Zhixing patted him on the shoulder: "You have to have confidence in Tongtong." Tong Shuo is so smart, he dares to talk to others The bet must be sure.

Song Fan: "But I don't have confidence in myself."

Xie Zhixing: "Tongtong is actually very good at mathematics." I always copied my homework before, probably because I was lazy.

Song Fan: ... "Brother Xie, don't comfort me."

Xie Zhixing: "..." He really wasn't comforting Song Fan.

Seeing that Xie Zhixing didn't plan to go back, Song Fan asked him, "Brother Xie, do you have something to do with Tongtong?" "

Yes." Xie Zhixing put his hands on the railing, "I have something to tell him."

Before Someone posted on the forum that they saw him and Li Jing quarreling in the school playground, because Li Jing thought he had too little contact with her and felt that she was not as important as his brother Tong Shuo.

Although Xie Zhixing agreed with this reason very much, but it was not because of this that the two quarreled.

He made an appointment with Li Jing several times before but failed to make an appointment, so he unilaterally broke up with her in a text message, but he didn't expect Li Jing to disagree with her life and death. Later, when the two met on the playground, Li Jing first scolded him, and then began to cry in the rain. Seeing that there were more and more people watching, Xie Zhixing had no choice but to go back to the classroom.

He didn't understand what was going on with Li Jing in this life. According to his observation, Li Jing should have fallen in love with Chen Zhe, and he should be very happy that he proposed to break up, but her reaction was really unexpected.

But this is not the most important thing, the important thing is that Tong Shuo saw the post that was three parts fact and seven parts nonsense. Not only did he put on his "Gujiguji's SpongeBob SquarePants" vest and leave a message below, saying that Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing were not brothers at all, he even started to alienate himself again.

This is too bad, Xie Zhixing felt it was necessary to explain.

...

On the other hand, Zhou Guang learned of the bet between Chen Feng and Tong Shuo at the same table after returning from Li Jun's office. He looked at Chen Feng's expression with a bit of a bad face, and asked, "Did you really bet with him?" "

Yes." Chen Feng said proudly beside him, "It's only two months, don't worry, when the time comes, you'll be worth it." Ri also asked them to do it for you."

Zhou Guang: "Okay."

Chen Feng sensed that something was wrong with him, and leaned over to him and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay." Zhou Guang avoided him and took the He took out the book and spread it out to read, but his other hand was clenched tightly under the table.

When he went to the office to report the work of the previous week to the class teacher, he caught a glimpse of the two math papers on Li Jun's desk, both of which were over 100 points. He recognized that one at a glance, but what surprised him was that the score on the other paper was even higher than his.

The name was blocked and he couldn't see clearly, but judging by Chen Feng's attitude now...

Zhou Guang pursed his lips, could it be him?

The author has something to say: Chen Feng (smug): I have to take the math test for more than a hundred, and the corners of my mouth are raised crazily.

Song Fan (beating his chest and stamping his feet): Tongtong, what is it that you can't figure out, you want to go up and give the enemy a head!

Xie Zhixing (the old father laughs): My Tongtong is the best, and I don't accept rebuttals!

Thank you for the lovely mines:

The baby threw a mine Throwing time: 2018-12-27 12:46:49

A lamp threw a mine Throwing time: 2018-12-27 12:49:19

Garden mustard throwing 1 mine was thrown Time: 2018-12-31 20:59:12