Chapter 2

City C is a tourist-oriented city. There are always many tourists during the National Day Golden Week every year. G University, a well-known university in the country, and the high school affiliated to G University opposite it naturally attract many tourists to check in. The hustle and bustle was mixed with the sound of cars, and the smell of the secret stewed chicken in the alley penetrated into the room through the window. Even after several years, Xie Zhixing would never forget it.

His sleep is very light, especially after work, so in the morning he was woken up by the sound of hawking in the alley in the back window of the room, and he was lying on the bed reading the diary. This is what he dug out from his schoolbag. The last day recorded in the diary is June 3, 2023, but the calendar on the desk shows "2015".

Xie Zhixing read the diary over and over several times, and the last page that was opened had only one line - "How can ripped jeans stand with an evening dress, how can my guitar play with your piano." He copied it from the Internet The sentence, but very in line with his state of mind at the time.

Xie Zhixing only remembered that he drank too much alcohol during the company party. He had just been promoted to the financial director of Rongsheng that day, and as the youngest leader of the company, a treat was a must. During that time, work was stressful, and he didn't sleep well for several days. He was poured alcohol on the wine table, and his mother came to make a fuss and scolded him for being unfilial. He left the scene amidst the chaos, the dazzling flashes of the road and the shrill sound of brakes made his brain go blank for a moment, and he only saw the tumbling figure and the license plate in a trance.

When he woke up again, he had already returned to the time when he was studying in the high school attached to G University eight years ago.

"Zhixing." The door of the ward was pushed open, and a teenager came in with a convenience bag, followed by a girl with draped hair and a long white dress. G University High School has monthly grooming inspections. Girls are required to have ponytails or short hair. Girls who love beauty can only grow their hair with shawls for a few days during the holidays. Xie Zhixing noticed that she also put on light makeup, and her face and neck look different. This is Li Jing in high school. She is not considered beautiful, but she is pretty. No wonder she would...

"How do you feel today?" The boy interrupted his thoughts, put the convenience bag on the bedside cabinet, took out an apple from the fruit plate, and peeled it for him, "I'll show you a unique skill, peel it without breaking it ." After speaking, she twitched her chin and winked at him.

Xie Zhixing was in a trance for a moment. Seventeen-year-old Chen Zhe was dressed in casual clothes, with short black hair neat and tidy, and a warm smile, far from the gloomy and restrained personality in suits and leather shoes many years later. Xie Zhixing hadn't seen this pure and gentle smiling face for eight years, and Li Jing who took out the thermos box from the convenience bag...

"Chen Zhe is talking to you," Li Jing took a spoon and was about to go out to wash. Xie Zhixing reminded him without saying a word.

Xie Zhixing hummed lightly and Li Jing went out. When he came back, Chen Zhe had already finished peeling one apple, and was immediately peeling the second one.

Li Jing opened the lunch box and handed it to Xie Zhixing, "Eat it quickly, the porridge I cooked in the dormitory early in the morning was almost discovered by the dormitory management." The school does not allow the use of these electrical appliances, which is considered illegal.

Xie Zhixing stared at Li Jing's face for a few seconds before taking the lunch box in her hand. He hadn't eaten all night, so he was really hungry. better than with.

Seeing that there was no mess, Li Jing saw that Xie Zhixing's bedside table was in a mess, so she prepared to help him tidy it up.

"Let me do it." Chen Zhe handed the second peeled apple to Li Jing, took out a paper towel, wiped his hands and started tidying up.

Li Jing didn't stop her, she took the apple and sat down on the stool to eat it while berating Xie Zhixing, "It's so good that I got into trouble with those gangsters in Class 10, and even I got hurt, luckily Zhou Papi didn't see me. "Zhou Bapi is the teaching director of the attached middle school. Because of his strict and cautious style, he was nicknamed "Zhou Bapi".

The high school attached to G University is the key point of the province, and its management has always been strict. It is rare for people to fight together. Xie Zhixing doesn't have a clear memory of what happened eight years ago, but because of Li Jing's reminder and the records in his diary, he has some impressions. There is no other reason. The fight on the National Day of the second year of high school completely started his rebellious path in the attached high school. He smoked, drank and fought, and was then falsely accused of dropping out of school. Li Jing and Chen Zhe were also responsible for this.

According to the records in the diary, when he goes to school tonight, he will be asked to conduct a self-criticism under the national flag, and then he will be transferred to the science class. At the thought of changing classes, Xie Zhixing couldn't help but sigh in his heart. Transferring to arts and sciences meant that he couldn't be in the same class as that person.

To say that what made Xie Zhixing ecstatic about this rebirth was that he could get close to his deskmate Tong Shuo again.

The boy with the big eyes and the dimple on his left cheek when he smiled was his only consolation in his years of hard life. It's a pity that the two of them were so far apart at that time, Xie Zhixing had to trek hard even to get to that person's side.

But now, everything has just begun, if...

"How can ripped jeans stand with an evening dress, and how can my guitar play with your piano." Chen Zhe read the sentence written on the cover of the Chinese textbook.

Xie Zhixing's heart moved, and when he looked up, he saw Chen Zhe winking at him, and then held up the Chinese document to Li Jing, "Jingjing, your Xie Zhixing can also write poems." Li Jing crossed Erlang's legs and kicked him with the

toe Touching Chen Zhe's calf, "Whether you are educated or not, it was written by Guo Jingming." After she finished speaking, she laughed again, threw the apple core into the trash can and looked at Xie Zhixing, "You still know that there is a gap with me, then you should study hard I'm ashamed to tell people that if I study liberal arts, I can still be assigned to a junior class."

Xie Zhixing opened his mouth, wanting to say that he copied it from his diary in the morning when he was bored, and it was not written for Li Jing. He doesn't like Guo Jingming's painful literature, but he finds this sentence inexplicably appropriate. No matter how hard he tries, he can't catch up with such a good Tong Shuo.

But now miraculously coming back to the next life, he doesn't want to shrink back like in the previous life. God gave him such an opportunity, so he should do something. He is already different from his previous life, and that arduous journey should start now...

"Xie Zhixing, I'm talking to you!" Li Jing said a few words to Xie Zhixing, seeing that he was still staring at the windowsill Lu Zhi became impatient in a daze, stretched out her hand and pushed on his shoulder and said, "I went to make up lessons with Chen Zhe." Only

then did Xie Zhixing recover from his contemplation and look at her.

"Call if you have something to do, and read more when you have nothing to do. Your grades are really..." Li Jing sighed, thinking that he was a wounded person, she didn't say some things, but said: "Look at Chen Zhe, the quiz Our class is number one."

"It doesn't mean anything," Chen Zhe still smiled calmly.

Xie Zhixing watched the two go out. The moment the door closed, he saw that Li Jing seemed to want to hold Chen Zhe's hand, but Chen Zhe avoided it. He raised the corner of his lips and snorted softly, did it start at this time? I was pretty stupid back then.

Xie Zhixing took out a thick soft leather book from under the pillow. This is his diary, which was given by his father when he was admitted to the attached high school. His father taught Chinese in the county high school, which also made Xie Zhixing develop the habit of keeping a diary since he was a child. However, things gradually changed, and the diary became a weekly diary and then a monthly diary, so he used a notebook for many years. Fortunately, he kept recording before he was expelled from school, but there are not many records about Tong Shuo during this period.

Turning to the folded page, Xie Zhixing looked at the two short lines almost greedily.

"September 6th, 2015, Qing, my deskmate is a dead student. He wakes me up eight times in a class and always sends me messages. It's very annoying.

" At that time, Xie Zhixing's memory was a little fuzzy. There was no way, at that time, he paid too little attention to Tong Shuo, and even disliked him.

Picking up the phone from the bedside table, Xie Zhixing clicked on the social software to find Tong Shuo. The yellow cartoon head with two front teeth is grinning brightly. Xie Zhixing stroked it twice with his fingers, and clicked into the chat records of the two.

"Boss Xie, are you going home on vacation?"

"Boss Xie, do you want to go out and play this weekend?" "

Boss Xie, why don't you reply to my messages?"

"I can't find my math homework .

"

Boss..."

"Thank you, boss..."

Seeing

the other party talking to himself most of the time, Xie Zhixing wished he could beat himself to death. Tong Shuo used to be so active in courting him, but he turned a blind eye to it, so he was so blind!

Enter "at?" in the dialog box. After thinking about it, he didn't think it was friendly enough, so he moved his fingers and changed it to, "What are you doing?"

Xie Zhixing clicked to send, then leaned on the bed and watched the screen quietly.

...

Tong Shuo wrapped himself up like a silkworm baby and lay down on the bed with a tablet to memorize words. I was beaten up yesterday and couldn't sleep well at night. I developed a fever in the middle of the night, my nose was stuffy, my ears were ringing, and my throat was sore. I gave the family a lot of trouble, and it didn't subside until the morning. Tong Rongxuan blamed himself for something, and specially pushed the itinerary to stay at home with his son, which made Tong Shuo feel his father's love like a mountain.

He fell asleep again after breakfast, thinking about learning to learn when he had nothing to do at the moment. Just after reading less than ten words, the phone dinged, a special notification tone.

Tong Shuo threw down the tablet and went to touch the phone, and when he got it, he scolded him for being worthless, and was particularly concerned that he only set up one, and there was no one else except Xie Zhixing.

He opened his mouth angrily, and saw a message from Xie Zhixing, "What are you doing?"

Normally, Tong Shuo would have been happy, but now he was disheartened by Xie Zhixing, so he just replied flatly, "Rehabilitation."

Just now Less than half a minute after sending the message, the other party got another message, "Why are you injured? Where is the injury? Is it serious?"

Tong Shuo rolled his eyes, thinking that Xie Zhixing is really good at pretending to be a wolf with a big tail. He took a sip of ginger soup from the thermos cup on the bedside table, frowned and replied, "Why did I get hurt, don't you know?"

Xie Zhixing: "..."

Xie Zhixing was really clueless. There is a lot of flu, so he earnestly warned: "Now the temperature difference between day and night is big, you should wear thicker clothes, and be careful of catching a cold."

Tong Shuo who saw the news: "..." God damn it, the temperature difference between day and night is big, you little health guard , I got a stick in front of you and even pretended to have amnesia, Xie Zhixing is really screwed.

Tong Shuo: "You better take care of your own head." He thought this person was here to apologize, but he didn't expect it to be an embarrassment, so he suddenly lost the desire to speak.

Xie Zhixing was still posting "My head is nothing serious, where did you get hurt?"

Tong Shuo: "gu wu en!"

The little guy is quite angry. Xie Zhixing looked at the screen of his phone, not wanting to understand where he had offended Tong Shuo, and it happened that he was taking leave at night, so he planned to go to school to ask about it.

When I arrived at school, the evening self-study was not yet in. Boys and girls aged 16 and 17 were chatting and chatting, copying homework, and some people were copying and yelling, "Next, I will perform a show for everyone, and I will write in two classes. Complete the National Day homework."

Xie Zhixing sat down in the last row by the window according to his memory. He came in through the back door and not many people noticed, but because the white bandage on his head was really eye-catching, it didn't take long. Hear discussions around you. There was a fat man at the front desk, and now he turned around and rested his chin on Xie Zhixing's desk, his eyes were full of gossip, "Brother Xie, I heard that you fought with that group of Class Ten, is it true?" Xie

Zhixing I haven't stayed in this class for a long time, so I don't have much impression of the little fat man. Tong Tongshuo hadn't come yet, so he took out a manuscript paper from the table and opened it, gave a faint "hmm", then took out a pen and wrote the word "review" on the top line of the manuscript paper.

Xie Zhixing's handwriting is beautiful because he practiced copybooks since he was a child. He writes relatively heavily, with a faint sharpness in the strokes, but there is a bit of softness at the end of the strokes.

The little fat man looked around on the manuscript paper before he gave Xie Zhixing a thumbs up and said, "Awesome!" Then he leaned forward and whispered: "I heard that Tongtong was there at that time, you brought Did he go?"

Xie Zhixing's pen stopped on "Dear Leader", and he suddenly looked up at the little fat man, his eyes full of disbelief: "You mean Tong Shuo?" The little fat man nodded, "Yes, yes, there are

people I see."

Xie Zhixing's fingertips trembled slightly, although he didn't remember the details of the fight, there was no Tong Shuo in the relevant diary records.

The author has something to say: Boss Xie: I probably have something in mind now