Chapter 71

The weather will clear up in the afternoon, and various competitions will continue as usual. Students who are not competing will sit and copy the newsletter according to the divided area. This is the tradition of the Affiliated Middle School Games. The "idle people" who are not competing will each write 20 newsletters per day. There will be extra points for the class read by the rostrum. There are few boys in the liberal arts class, and they are disadvantaged in many projects, so they can only make up for it through this channel.

Zhang Miao's competition event is on the second day, and she is currently writing on manuscript paper while lying on Zhuo Xiaowei's back.

Zhuo Xiaowei sat in front with Erlang's legs crossed and his chin propped up, and sighed, "Your schoolmaster, you can't look for him. You'll think of me at such a time."

Tong Shuo also came over. The opening ceremony was only in the morning. He had already taken off the thick and warm doll clothes, and seeing that Zhuo Xiaowei was still wearing them, he went over to talk to him.

"It's not too hot, you." He bent down and lowered his head, and accidentally saw Zhang Miao's signature on the back of the newsletter: Jiang Minghao, Class 33, Senior High.

"Damn..." Traitor!

When Xie Zhixing came over from work, he saw Tong Shuo sitting on the stool in the last row of the class eating spicy sticks. His mouth was oily. He bought a Coke and sat down next to him, and asked, "Why are you sitting alone? Let's go."

Tong Shuo took a bite of the spicy stick angrily, and the boss said unhappily, "There is a traitor in our class." "

Brother Xie! Tongtong!" Just after finishing speaking, he heard someone calling them from the front, and when he looked up, he saw Zhuo Xiaowei smiled like a flower, and Zhang Miao was sitting beside him.

Tong Shuo squinted his eyes to examine for two seconds, and started to make trouble decisively. He shouted at the top of his voice, "Damn it! When did you two get together, does Jiang Minghao know?

" "Swipe" will be collected in the past.

Zhuo Xiaowei rushed over to cover his mouth, but Tong Shuo's mouth was too oily to do anything, and Xie Zhixing was still watching him, so he had no choice but to give up, feeling aggrieved.

Zhang Miao put it there to add fuel to the flames with no winks. He supported Zhuo Xiaowei's shoulder with his elbow, raised his chin and said, "Why don't we? Let's try." Zhuo Xiaowei was about to cry:

" Are you all fucking devils?"

After talking for a while, he took out his mobile phone and prepared to copy the newsletter, Xie Zhixing put a few pieces of paper in front of him, and Tong Shuo tilted his head to see that the newsletter was still printed out. One by one is clear.

"Did you copy it for me?"

"Otherwise." Xie Zhixing stepped on the horizontal bar under the row of stools in front of him and looked at him: "Are you really planning to write it yourself?

" Search it." But there is definitely no paper version to copy, and there is no risk of being handed over to the phone, so he will not be sad in an instant. For traitors or something, it should be regarded as a friendship between Class 1 and Class 30.

After running 400 meters the next morning, he exerted too much force and was so tired that he was about to vomit blood. Fortunately, he helped the class get the third place. After getting off the runway, he sat directly on the playground with his legs stretched out, his arms resting on the green lawn to let himself go, feeling like he could vomit blood and die on the spot.

Xie Zhixing took the water to the side and dragged him up: "Don't sit down right after running, get up and walk around."

He was so tired that he didn't want to move, he groaned and didn't want to get up.

Xie Zhixing had no choice but to knock him on the head with a water glass and said, "Don't act like a baby."

He felt wronged, and stared at Xie Zhixing with wide eyes, which meant: "I don't have one."

"Get up, or you will suffer tomorrow." of."

Reluctantly getting up from the ground, he put his hands on Xie Zhixing's shoulders from behind, lying on his body like a mollusc, this time he was really coquettish: "Can you drag me around?" Xie Zhixing's

figure When he froze, he pulled his hand off mercilessly: "Go by yourself."

Tong Shuo curled his lips: "Go by yourself."

Hearing someone chatting with Xie Zhixing on the road, Tong Shuo knew that Xie Zhixing had even reported it. In the men's 3,000-meter event, he was shocked and asked Xie Zhixing, "You didn't tell me that before." Xie Zhixing

squatted down to tie his shoelaces: "The classmate who participated before was injured a little, so I stepped up temporarily "

He defended his shortcomings, thinking that if others don't support you, you will support him: "That's 3 kilometers, enough for the two of us to go back and forth from home to school several times." Zhang Miao passed by and interjected, "Yo, I love

you How about living together?"

They were used to bickering all day long, Tong Shuo was not at all embarrassed, the two brothers put their arms on Xie Zhixing's shoulders and said, "Yes, we are living together illegally, don't you envy?"

"I don't envy, I don't envy." Zhang Miao waved his hand: "I wish you two a happy marriage for a hundred years, and it's fine to have a baby early." Why did

he suddenly start driving? Finally, he struggled and asked: "Does your Jiang Minghao know your virtue?"

Zhang Miao: "Who knows, why don't you ask?"

Tong Shuo: "I don't want to eat your dog food, thank you.

" During the broadcast, the boy's 3,000-meter classmates were notified to check in. Xie Zhixing passed by, and Tong Shuo noticed a group of girls standing beside the track.

Zhang Miao noticed his gaze, and teased, "Your Xie Zhixing is very popular." Tong Shuo said stiffly, "How do you know they

ran with Boss Xie

.

"

Zhixing hadn't participated in the men's 3,000-meter race in the past two years, and Tong Shuo's impression of him had always been that he was very explosive in sprinting. He really didn't know how good his stamina was. A lap of 400 meters on the playground would take 3,000 meters. It means that Xie Zhixing has to run seven and a half laps. This is not a joke. There are few people signing up for this event, so there is no need for the preliminary round, and the final is directly carried out.

Tong Shuo huddled among a group of girls, listening to everyone cheering, he looked at Xie Zhixing at the starting line, wondering if Boss Xie was nervous, anyway, he was nervous enough.

Everyone was in position, the starting gun fired, and everyone ran out. Long-distance running pays attention to strategy, and many people work hard in the second half. Of course, it is also very important for athletes to take the lead in the first half.

Tong Shuo kept staring at Xie Zhixing, and found that he was in the front position from the very beginning. After two laps, the distance between everyone gradually widened. Xie Zhixing was always in the first echelon position, and the girls on the side of the playground were also constantly cheer.

By the third lap, someone had already started running with him. The young man who was sweating and running hard in the sun always had a different kind of attraction. Coupled with Xie Zhixing's handsome face, he instantly attracted most of the eyes on the field. Someone was nearby trying to bring him water.

But the physical strength of girls is not as good as that of boys. Some of them can't keep up when they run, while others run a lap and rest, and then continue to run.

Xie Zhixing's stamina is not bad. After running for a long time, he forgets to be tired. He is completely immersed in the state of exercise. There are shouts and shouts on the playground, but he still focuses on the track in front of him.

It's already the fifth lap, and he is now in the third position. He plans to start to catch up with the previous two on the seventh lap.

There are a lot of people calling his name around, and he automatically filters them out. There are also quite a few people running with him on the playground. After a lap, there will be a new crop of people. When the number of people becomes less and less in the end, it is estimated that he is saving his energy and waiting for the last lap.

At this time, I suddenly heard a voice next to me: "Thank you boss, come on."

Turning his head, Tong Shuo was running with him with water. Seeing how tired he was, he must have been running for a while , but I didn't notice it, probably because there were too many girls next to him, and his voice was covered.

He turned his head to look at Tong Shuo, and gave him a thumbs up gesture.

Tong Shuo shouted cheers with the group of girls before, his voice was almost hoarse, and Xie Zhixing didn't look back, but now he reacted, and someone beside him began to comment: "Sure enough, you are a good brother, and you didn't forget to interact during the competition.

" "

"That's Tong Shuo from Class 1, right? Xie Zhixing ran with him when he ran the 400-meter relay." "Handsome

guys follow handsome guys these days, no wonder I can't find someone."

"Handsome guys don't recite This pot, if you look at Jiang Minghao and Zhang Miao, you will know that handsome guys actually like beautiful women." ...

"

Do you want water?" Tong Shuo asked Xie Zhixing at the end of the sixth lap. After drinking water, he wondered if Xie Zhixing wanted to drink too.

Xie Zhixing's white short sleeves were already soaked with sweat, a large piece of fabric stuck to his back, and when he was running, sweat slid down from his forehead. He wiped his face with his hand, and said with a wave of his hand, "I'll finish running soon, No need."

Tong Shuo was a little breathless when he heard him talking, so he didn't bother him anymore, and quietly followed him.

Xie Zhixing started to exert his strength on the seventh lap, and soon overtook the two people in front.

Entering the final sprint stage, the atmosphere on the field has reached a new height, with continuous encouragement and cheers.

Tong Shuo was infected, and followed Xie Zhixing to cross the finish line step by step. His heart was beating wildly, and the blood in his body was boiling. He didn't feel tired until he crossed the finish line, but he remembered Xie Zhixing's words and did not collapse on the ground. He was also going to help Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing seemed to be in good condition. He came over and took a few sips of water from his hand, and asked him, "How do you feel?

" The afternoon sun shone on his body, causing his heartbeat to miss instantly, and he blurted out: "You are so handsome today!"

Xie Zhixing smiled and said nothing, took a short break and went to accept the award.

He sat on the grass and reflected on himself. He must have short-circuited his brain just now, otherwise he would be so stupid, but Xie Zhixing was really handsome just now.

"Thinking about life again." Xie Zhixing didn't move when he came back after receiving the award and saw him in the same place.

He said, "No, I'm reminiscing about your heroic appearance just now." "Then you reminisce

carefully." Xie Zhixing handed the paper bag in front of him: "Here."

It's all because Xie Zhixing's beauty is so tempting, he even forgot that the prize for the first place in the 3,000-meter race was Messi's signed jersey.

But, "Why did you give it to me?"

Xie Zhixing asked, "Don't you like it?"

He sat up from the grass and said, "You only participated in the competition because I said I wanted it that day." It's incredible.

Xie Zhixing's voice was clear and light: "Otherwise?"

He looked at Xie Zhixing, blinked his eyes, and then blinked again, finally asked the question in his heart: "Why?"

Xie Zhixing Looking back at him, his eyes were burning: "What do you say?"