Chapter 23

For the nth time, Tong Shuo lay on the ground doubting his life, and asked Wang Wenyu feebly, "Yu'er, what kind of enmity are you guys?

" , When is it time to repay the grievances, or let's just forget it..." Tong Shuo

, who was full of energy and ready to take revenge: "..."

Wang Wenyu looked at the hung up call and wanted to cry, blaming himself for cheating his brother At the same time, he was also depressed. He had obviously changed his vest and changed his gender, so how the hell could this be found.

...

Xie Zhixing rented a house outside and needed to buy some things, so Dong Cheng volunteered and brought his younger brother to help. After everyone finished their work, they went out for dinner, and the internet-addicted teenagers wanted to go online again.

Xie Zhixing didn't plan to go at first, but he thought that some review materials needed to be sorted out and printed, so he went with him.

It was the first time he entered an Internet cafe after his rebirth, and Xie Zhixing couldn't help but sigh with emotion. He was a frequent visitor to this place in his previous life, and the money he paid for his membership card was enough to pay his tuition fees for three years.

Several people found a row of seats and sat down, Xie Zhixing frowned slightly, he was not used to the strange smell of cigarettes mixed in Internet cafes. It's still Tong Shuo's grandma's smell, I don't know if it has been there since he was a child, or because he drank too much milk.

Several other people have already logged into the game proficiently, Xie Zhixing thought about it and opened a learning website.

"Brother Xie, are you playing a game?" the younger brother next to him asked him.

"What a fart." Dong Cheng glanced at Xie Zhixing's screen, and said in a complicated mood, "

Brother Xie is busy studying." After that, he shrank back and played games silently. Brother Xie was really a clean stream in the Internet cafe.

Dong Cheng entered his account number and logged in, and asked everyone: "What do you drink...fuck, this grandson is online." The Internet

cafe was a bit noisy, Xie Zhixing wore earphones to block the surrounding sounds, so he didn't hear Dong Cheng's words .

The younger brother next to him heard it and asked Dong Cheng: "Who is Dong Ge, my junior sister?" He worshiped Dong Cheng as his teacher two days ago in order to upgrade, but Dong Cheng ignored him and told him that he already had an apprentice up.

If it wasn't for his top-notch tracking technology, which helped Dong Cheng find out the ID of an account, Dong Cheng wouldn't be reluctant to accept him.

But in addition to gaining more experience, he still has to do tasks in Novice Village pitifully. There is no such thing as holding a sword with the master to the end of the world.

As soon as Dong Cheng heard the words "Little Junior Sister", he became irritable: "Don't tell me about this traitor."

He used his skills and rushed to Xinshou Village, and the person with the name "A Little Fish" on his head was wearing cool equipment Acting aggressively in the square.

It was a big move for Dong Cheng to go up, and Xiao Yu fell to the ground before he even had time to react.

He especially felt perplexed, and after the other party revived, he killed him with one move.

Xiaoyu was a little confused by the beating, this time he was not in a hurry to resurrect, but sent him an invitation to add friends.

Dong Cheng was in a moody mood, and thought that this kid was quite conscientious. When he clicked on the add application, he saw the note sent by the other party—"Brother, what's the situation?" Dong Cheng: "..." The feelings are not

recognized Come out yourself, this person is really... so terribly abusive.

He suffocated his strength and prepared to do it, but Xiao Yu learned to be good, so he didn't get up this time, so he lay on the ground and acted as a corpse.

Dong Cheng had nowhere to vent his anger, and at this moment the younger brother wailed: "Brother Dong, someone is messing with me."

Dong Cheng happened to be in Novice Village, and when he went over, he saw that the little brother was being brutally abused by a beginner—like the abuse he had just done to fish. Looking again, this person was just with Xiaoyu.

The other party is unkind, so I can only be unrighteous. After several times of zooming in and killing him, the little fish with "Grandpa Nemo" on his head appeared again.

Dong Cheng was about to be laughed out of anger.

The younger brother reported: "Master, someone is scolding you on the public screen."

A series of chattering words rolled on the public screen, making Dong Cheng want to crawl over the network cable and strangle the fish to death.

After clicking on the message notification and agreeing to add friends, Dong Cheng directly sent a message: "I am your second uncle." ——It is impossible for that fish to realize itself, so Dong Cheng simply told him directly.

When the message was sent, the other party was instantly as quiet as a chicken... Only his accomplice was still tenaciously coming up to die, and his tenacity and quality of will were comparable to Xiao Qiang's.

...

Xiaoqiang Tong Shuo agreed to Wang Wenyu's video invitation, and he exuded a mournful atmosphere: "Be lenient when you confess, and strict when you resist, or I will break up with you every minute." Wang Wenyu sighed

: "I really didn't expect it to be him..."

The incident probably dates back to the summer vacation after the high school entrance examination. Wang Wenyu was bored playing games and created a female account for himself, and hooked up with a master to be his master. The master not only operates Thief 6, but also takes good care of people. Wang Wenyu only needs to pick up things after people's buttocks and then pretend to be a tiger.

The two get along very happily, and occasionally talk about life, study and life ideals. During this period, Wang Wenyu has been dutifully playing the role of little lolita, walking around the world with his master named "Second Master". Everyone in the channel knows that the senior player "Second Master" has a rookie apprentice who is so spoiled...

It's a pity that the good times didn't last long.

These days lasted all summer. Until his father quietly canceled his game account. Wang Wenyu was lost for a while, but he was soon attracted by other things. He forgot the second uncle who had been with him for two months, and also forgot that the second uncle had added his social account.

It wasn't until Tong Shuo downloaded the game some time ago that Wang Wenyu re-registered his account to play with him. Who knew that the second uncle also registered a new account, and his rank is so high, is this for revenge?

Tong Shuo didn't feel sympathetic at all after hearing this: "You deserve it all, and you dragged me to make enemies together."

Wang Wenyu himself was also depressed: "I really didn't expect him to be so obsessed. Don't fight me, come out and I'll treat you to dinner."

"It's late." Tong Shuo snorted, "I've become an enemy with him, and I must annoy your second uncle to death."

He did what he said, and fought repeatedly. Death, repeated deaths and repeated battles, "Nemo's father" will not be a disciple of others wherever he goes, and he will concentrate on sabotage, not to mention being annoying.

The second uncle Dong Cheng was so angry that he swears in the Internet cafe: "I am an 'older child', I am sick, I am more capable than Voldemort, crazy!..." Xie Zhixing who bought the drink and handed it over was stunned:

" Who?"

"A little chicken." Dong Cheng unscrewed the drink DuangDuang and took a few sips, then angrily said, "He's still an older child, obviously mentally retarded."

Xie Zhixing didn't say anything, and looked back at Dong Cheng's screen again to his seat.

The older child Tong Shuo is suicidally sabotaging Wang Wenyu and his second uncle at the moment. After dying more than a dozen times, he has already mastered some evasion skills. Being able to live a few more seconds under the hands of the second uncle is progress. It's time to gain experience.

But it's still quite depressing. If only I could have such a cool skill. But even if you are a RMB player, it is useless without cool operations. Tong Shuo's little evil thoughts kept popping up, and he wanted to find a black hacker account with Wang Wenyu.

Just as he was thinking about another stab from the opponent, Tong Shuo lost one-third of his blood in an instant.

It's really not a thing, the second uncle has learned badly now, and he doesn't kill him with one move, so he slashes him with a knife to play, just like teasing a chicken.

Tong Shuo was depressed and aggrieved, but he didn't want to be cowardly, so he could only stand there to the death. He thought that if a hero who drew his sword came to help him, he would be willing to call someone Dad.

But the reality is cruel, watching his character being bloodletted one after another, Tong Shuo was so angry that he slammed on the bed.

Wang Wenyu persuaded on the other side: "Forget it, Tong Tong, we adults don't remember villains, and the prime minister can hold a boat in his belly, so don't worry about him?" Tong

Shuo said stubbornly: "I don't!"

Wen Yu wanted to cry, what evil did he do.

Seeing that the second uncle was going to use another big move, Tong Shuo calmly put the tablet aside, and even grabbed the potato chips and stuffed them into his mouth--people who have died many times have never seen such a scene.

"Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong Tong..." Wang Wenyu suddenly called into the microphone.

"You machine gun." Tong Shuo spoke vaguely.

Wang Wenyu's voice was excited: "Look at the screen!"

"Huh?" Tong Shuo grabbed the tablet with one hand, and was shocked when he saw the screen clearly.

On the screen, he who should have been lying dead is still alive, while "Nemo's father" is lying on the ground, exhaling and breathing. There was a man standing between the two, that man was tall and straight, and his black clothes were like ink, and the hem of his clothes fluttered up and down in the howling wind...

The author has something to say: Tong Shuo (Star Eyes): "Dad~"

Xie Zhixing: "Good boy, call me husband"

Tong Shuo: Excuse me, excuse

me. 10,000-word fat stamp, code words are not easy, little cuties support ducks a lot, the update time is probably in the morning, and the first 30 comments will send red envelopes (I will be embarrassed because it is not so spicy.) In addition, we will push a wave of pre-received articles "Internet Dating

Objects Lost Amnesia, this book is finished and will be followed by the next file:

Connected by the Internet, cherish this fate.

In the first twenty-four years of my life, Shou lived step-by-step and followed the rules, and probably only told one lie for the rest of my life. In order to fulfill this lie, he, who is already a graduate student, racked his brains and tried his best to pretend to be an elementary school boy and chat with senior "senior" online.

'Senior' has fair and slender fingers and a deep and pleasant voice. He is completely the ideal type for this ten thousand year old homeboy and deep cabinet. The two fell in love with each other once they chatted, and then chatted as before. A vigorous long-distance relationship started between the two cities. From poetry and songs to philosophy of life, they got along very harmoniously, except that they would change the topic when they met each other.

Gong's young 22-year-old is playful, changing partners at a young age is like changing clothes, after a long time trying to calm down, he meets a liar. The online dating is going well, and he doesn't want to meet if he talks about everything. He doesn't mind that the other party is gay, but the other party is still reluctant. Could it be an online cheat? This must not be tolerated.

Exhausted all means to find out all the information about Shou, and was about to kill him aggressively. The day before he taught the other party a lesson, he had an accident. Gong was in a coma for a week in the hospital. I don't know anyone, I just remember that I have a partner on the Internet, the latest item in the memo - he will be very surprised to see me! The back is the school and dormitory address of the other party.

Gong took the phone and lifted the quilt. The parents and relatives in the ward asked with concern: "Why are you going?" He looked at everyone warily, pursed his lips and said, "Go find someone who won't lie to me."