Chapter 3

Xie Zhixing was still immersed in shock, trying to recall some details of the fight, when he heard someone standing at the door calling him: "Xie Zhixing, the head teacher is looking for you." The tone was not very friendly.

Xie Zhixing looked up, and saw a boy standing at the door, who looked so familiar, he thought for a while and still couldn't remember the name, so he put the manuscript paper in the drawer, stood up and walked out.

"Brother Xie, what a blessing." The little fat man raised his head and said sympathetically.

When I arrived at the office, Li Jun, the head teacher, was on the phone, and Xie Zhixing stood by and waited. This is an office for three people, and there are three teachers of language, mathematics, and foreign language in the eighth class and the ninth class, and two junior classes.

At this moment, the other two teachers were not here, Xie Zhixing continued to think about Tong Shuo, what went wrong? He remembered that he had almost no friendship with Tong Shuo in his first year of high school, even if he really wanted to have a fight, he would not take Tong Shuo with him.

Could it be that he ran away by himself? I don't know where he was hurt?

The nagging Tong Shuo sneezed loudly. He rubbed his nose and thought that what Xie Zhixing said was true. The temperature difference between day and night was huge, the sun was shining brightly during the day, and the wind was blowing outside at night, making it

difficult Getting off the bed, Tong Shuo took the mobile phone and pulled the little white rabbit's cotton slippers to close the window.

On the phone, Li Jun, the class teacher's voice was as strong as ever, and he strongly questioned his reason for asking for leave: "Is it really sick? Why are you so energetic when you were fighting?" Tong Shuo thought that Li Jun was really as screwed as Xie Zhixing

. When he was assigned to class nine, his nose was not his nose and his eyes were not his eyes. It's not that the math scores are a little bit bad, and the people who talk about their money coming in all day are moths of the school, and they are here to lower the school's enrollment rate.

"Then let my dad tell you?" Tong Shuo sniffed and limped towards the door.

"Forget it." Li Jun's tone was very unfriendly: "Don't think that you can escape punishment by doing this. The director has already given instructions. Even if you crawl, you have to crawl to the school for self-criticism tomorrow." "Got it.

" Tong Shuo was in a depressed mood: "Goodbye, teacher."

Throwing the phone on the bed, Tong Shuo followed suit. After pretending for a long time, he groaned and touched his mobile phone to search for "how to write a fight inspection."

...

Li Jun finished training one on the phone and began to train the one in front of him: "If you can't study in a day, you can get into trouble."

Thank you Zhixing nodded, and obediently said: "You taught me that I was wrong about the fight, and I will conduct a deep review." He just heard Li Jun talking on the phone, and now he is full of Tong Shuo, and he doesn't care what Li Jun said What.

Li Jun didn't seem to have expected that Xie Zhixing's awareness would be so high, he opened his mouth, coughed and said, "It's good that you know, you heard it just now, when the flag is raised tomorrow morning, you guys who are fighting are going to fight on the stage." Review, you are ready."

Xie Zhixing hummed, thought for a while and asked Li Jun: "Teacher, is Tong Shuo going too?" "

Go! Why don't you go?" Li Jun had a bad impression of Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo. Shuo was not much better either. Thinking of the troubles these two people caused, he couldn't help but glared at Xie Zhixing, "Every day, I will definitely cause trouble for me."

Xie Zhixing didn't feel much about his words. Li Jun didn't like him, and he didn't see Li Jun either. What respect. But the thought of Tong Shuo going on stage with him to conduct a self-criticism in front of all the students in the school made him feel uncomfortable.

You can't let Tongtong do this kind of thing...

"What are you still doing here?" Li Jun saw that Xie Zhixing was still not leaving, and waved him away: "Go back and write the inspection."

Xie Zhixing said: "Teacher, Tongtong Shuo didn't want to fight, I forced him to go, he..."

"If you fight, you will fight! What are you talking about?" Li Jun was impatient to listen, and got up from his chair with his notebook: "Go back to the classroom, I'm rushing to start a regular meeting, and I'll embarrass you It's all over!"

Xie Zhixing tried to express his opinion but failed, and on the way back to the classroom, he sent Tong Shuo a message—"Did you get injured in a fight?

" He didn't pick it up until the minute came on again.

There were two new messages, one was from Xie Zhixing, but Tong Shuo ignored it. Click on another one.

Song Fan at the front desk broadcasted to him in real time, "That idiot Zhou Guang is playing the role of an official again." Followed by a small candid video.

Zhou Guang, who was sitting in the first row in the middle, stood up and went to the podium and coughed: "Everyone, take out your math homework, and I will collect it later." As soon as

this remark came out, there was a burst of wailing.

"No, I haven't finished copying it yet."

"Is it okay after class, the old class is busy with meetings and doesn't have time to change it."

"Student committee, please be flexible."

"Fuck, I forgot to bring it... Hearing the voices of the crowd below, Zhou

Guang patted the table and said, "What are you doing early? I will accept it in a while. I will hand in the unfinished ones to the teacher alone.

" No one in the class spoke. Zhou Guang nodded in satisfaction, and returned to his seat from the podium with his head held high. The sound of doing homework suddenly resounded in the class.

After watching the video, Tong Shuo curled his lips: "He is so virtuous. He is a class monitor and math class representative and thinks he is a representative of the National People's Congress."

Song Fan: "No, he is the last thing I want to see with a chicken chop as an arrow."

Tong Shuo said, "That's chicken feathers."

Song Fan replied, "I want to eat chicken chops." Tong Shuo

also wanted to eat, but he hadn't finished his examination, so he sent Song Fan, "Hurry up and do your homework, The deputies to the National People's Congress will accept it later."

As soon as Song Fan sent it out, there was no news, and he was probably borrowing homework and copying it. Tong Shuo expelled the chicken chop from his head, and continued to frown to write the inspection deeply.

Xie Zhixing didn't know what the homework was, and didn't bother to write it, so he took out the manuscript paper from the drawer and continued to write and check. The little fat man in the front row stuffed his mobile phone into his schoolbag, turned his head to look at Xie Zhixing earnestly: "Brother Zhixing~"

Xie Zhixing stopped writing and looked at him in response to this sentence.

The little fat man smiled obsequiously: "That...your math homework..."

Xie Zhixing replied decisively: "I didn't write it."

"Ah!" The little fat man wailed: "Then I'll copy someone else's."

" Whoever you like to copy." Xie Zhixing was busy writing the inspection, and he still had something to do after class.

"You really don't love us anymore." The little fat man groaned and wanted to turn back, "Tongtong and I are just pointing at your homework." Xie Zhixing paused with the tip of his pen, grabbed the

little fat man by the back collar and started He dragged the man back, "Are you all copying my homework?"

"Ah?" The little fat man couldn't figure out what he meant for a while, "What's the matter? Are you charging for it?" Although Xie Zhixing was always fooling around, he was actually good at mathematics. , The person is also generous, and the homework of each subject is copied casually.

Xie Zhixing looked at the empty seat beside him and asked, "Tong Shuo also copied?"

"Copy," the little fat man took it for granted, "He didn't even bring his homework home with him during the holidays."

Maybe it was because the two of them were talking a little too loudly, Zhou Guang shouted in front: "Don't talk about the one behind!" The

little fat man stuck out his tongue, turned back to his seat, and after a while, he quietly poked the classmate in front of him. To homework.

Xie Zhixing didn't have the intention to continue writing the inspection, he put down his pen and began to look around the place beside him.

Tong Shuo's desk is very tidy. On the left side of the front are textbooks and supplementary books for various subjects arranged in cartoon bunny books. On the right side are some homework books and notebooks. The dictionary, with the cover of these two rows of things, is not easy to be found even if it is sleeping in class. There is an eraser at the base of the book, the four corners are rubbed round, probably because I was bored while listening to the class.

There are a few pieces of draft paper in the middle of the table, with a few formulas written on them, but more of them are some cartoon doodles, the drawings are quite interesting, and the few words are also beautifully written, unlike my own So sharp, very regular and very delicate, it makes people feel comfortable. Xie Zhixing pulled the draft paper over to look at it, then folded it and stuffed it into the middle of his schoolbag by accident. There are only a few pieces of paper, so they shouldn't be found... right?

After finishing these, Xie Zhixing started to look for the math book in a stack of homework, and found it after a while, but Tong Shuo did not bring it back. The students in the junior class didn't like to study, and their homework books were all crumpled, but Tong Shuo's book was very neat, and it even came with a cover. It was a yellow cartoon character with a smile on his face and big eyes.

For some reason, Xie Zhixing thought of Tong Shuo's smiling eyes, and somehow felt alike.

This is a new homework book. There are a few pages that are useless. When you open it, there are neatly copied homework questions for the holidays, but there are a few blank lines under each question. Is everything ready and waiting for the answer? Xie Zhixing wanted to laugh.

In his previous life, he was engaged in accounting and finance work, which requires a high level of mathematical knowledge. The few questions in the homework book did not seem difficult. He pulled out the math book from the table to find the relevant knowledge. Xie Zhixing tore up a page of manuscript paper Start writing answers.

While writing, he was puzzled. According to the memory of his previous life, Tong Shuo's grades should be very good, otherwise he would not be admitted to a famous university. Could it be that he is preserving his strength and accumulating strength?

"Everyone put homework on the table, and I will collect it one by one." Zhou Guang's voice sounded again, and the frequency of the pen shaking in the hands of the little fat man in the front row increased significantly.

Xie Zhixing wrote down the detailed problem-solving steps of each step on the manuscript paper, and he was writing the second question when Zhou Guang came over.

A sneer sounded in his ears, and when Xie Zhixing looked up, Zhou Guang had already walked to the next group with his homework in his arms.

"It's great to study well. It's useless to be the first in our class." The little fat man turned his head and became cynical again: "It's hard to say whether I can get a copy." Xie Zhixing was noncommittal, he was not interested in the competitive nature of

adolescent boys , pressed the top of the little fat man's head and turned his head back: "If you don't study hard, you won't be able to get one." "

I will be content if I can get two." The little fat man Song Fan muttered in a low voice.

Xie Zhixing finished writing the answer, put the manuscript paper into Tong Shuo's homework book, put the book back for him, stared at the round eraser on the table for a long time, finally couldn't hold back, stretched out his hand to take the eraser and put it in. in his pocket. I wanted to dig out another piece from the pencil case and put it back, but found that I didn't have an eraser at all. He pushed aside the stool and got up and walked out the back door.

"Why are you going?" Zhou Guang's voice sounded from the front.

Xie Zhixing kept walking: "Go to the toilet."

...

Tong Shuo even finished copying and correcting a copy of the inspection, and stuffed it into his schoolbag without even wanting to read it. Thinking of the message from Song Fan, Tong Shuo knocked on him again—"Fanfan, please take a picture of the math homework in my notebook and send it to me."

Song Fan received the news, turned around and rummaged through Tong Shuo's desk and took out the math book. When turning around, a piece of paper fell from the notebook, but Song Fan didn't notice it.

Xie Zhixing came back not long after he went out. He took apart the newly purchased eraser and wiped it on the notebook a few times. After it didn't look like new, he gently put it on Tong Shuo's side, and then took out the textbook to read. When he was reborn, he had almost forgotten a lot of knowledge from high school, so he had to make up for it as soon as possible.

A class was over quickly, Xie Zhixing put down his book, got up and walked outside. Song Fan heard the movement, stepped on the piece of paper under the table, turned around and asked him, "What are you doing, Brother Xie?"

Xie Zhixing had already reached the door, and the voice came in from outside: "About a fight."

Song Fan: "... ..." Dumbfounded.

The author has something to say: Song Fan: Brother Xie, I can't afford to offend society.

Xie Zhixing: Come here, I promise not to beat you to death.

Three more! Praise me, praise me quickly!