Chapter 36

The results of each subject will be released on Tuesday, and the grade ranking will be released on Wednesday morning. The grade slips are handed out to the students individually, saying that it is to take care of the students' emotions and not post the transcripts, but the grade ranking tables in various groups have begun to spread wildly.

There are many top students in the attached high school, and the announcement of their grades is like announcing the rankings of Jianghu. People with good grades are nervous and looking forward to it, and they are a little bit uneasy. The report card in the class group is both a roll of honor and a wall of shame for everyone.

But this time, a dark horse that appeared out of nowhere made everyone even more surprised.

As soon as the morning reading was finished, the gossip center in Class Nine became lively. Song Fan, as the number one seeded contestant of the "Child Defense Party", wanted the whole class to know the news as soon as he heard the news.

I can't express my excitement, I can only clenched my fat hands into fists and slammed them on the table, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The tablemate reminded Jiajia to drink water, and the water in the glass overflowed after he smashed it so hard, she turned around and glared: "Song Fan, you are sick!" "No, no," Song Fan laughed,

never Taking out his mobile phone from the schoolbag, he glanced outside the classroom before opening it and handing it over to Cui Jiajia. He said excitedly: "Zhuo Xiaowei went to the teacher's office to take a sneak shot, and the latest ranking came out." When he mentioned the ranking, several students around him

also Surrounded him, several heads gathered together to look at his mobile phone.

Seeing that he stopped on the first page, some people were impatient: "You turned the page backwards." - The sadness of not doing well is that every time you read the report card, you have to read it from the back to the front.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute." Song Fan said proudly, he moved two fingers slightly to enlarge the form, pointed to a place in front of him and said, "Look, is it amazing?"

Everyone looked in the direction he was pointing, and the front desk couldn't help but let out a groan, followed by gasps from other people—the ninth place on the first page of the report card was Tong Shuo's name. , and the class in the column after the name is indeed the Arabic numeral 9, which is too abrupt in a column of numbers that are all 1. "What the hell... Did

Tong Tong ride a rocket ?

" What about Zhou Guang, how much is Zhou Guang?" Song Fan swiped twice: "248." The person who asked sighed: "Is it so far away?" "Tongtong must have made up lessons secretly..." Was stamped and secretly made up lessons When Tong Shuo came back from the teacher's office, he felt that there was something wrong with everyone's eyes.

He was just called by Li Jun to the office to talk about his grades, and it is estimated that everyone should know about it from other channels. Sure enough, I saw Song Fan excitedly baring his teeth and claws and calling him "Xueshen! Xueshen!" Xueshen was very happy in his heart, but remained calm on his face.

He tried his best to suppress the corners of his mouth that were crazily raised, sat back on his seat and looked at the table. Lie on the ground: "Song Fan, calm yourself down a little bit." Otherwise, I won't be able to help but float.

This time, they didn't hand out the papers one by one on the podium, so they handed the papers to Zhou Guang in the first row.

Zhou Guang distributed it to several students, and everyone walked back and forth in the classroom, and soon all the papers were distributed to the students.

Everyone got their own papers with different moods. Song Fan, who was excited just now because of Tong Shuo's good grades, also fell down after seeing his 38 points. When he got the grades, he didn't even look at his own. He dare not.

Li Jun put the thermos cup on the table, and his voice was as thick as ever: "This exam is not difficult in mathematics, but the performance of our class is very average, with an average score of 84, failing!" However, the average score of the ninth class has always been low. Just below the pass line.

He paused for a few seconds, looked around the classroom and continued: "There are more than a dozen students below 50 points. These students need to work harder and focus on basic questions..."

Song Fan's head drooped even lower.

"However..." Li Jun looked towards the back of the classroom: "This time there are three full marks in the math grade, and we have one in our class." The

students who just saw the results knew it in their hearts, but others didn't know it. When Jun said that, everyone was in an uproar.

Someone stretched his neck to see Zhou Guang's score, but found that Zhou Guang was just sitting there staring at the last page of the test paper. He is not that perfect score, he will know the answer when he is right.

Following Li Jun's gaze, Tong Shuo sat upright with his head slightly lowered. Everyone looked at Tong Shuo, surprised and full of admiration at the same time: They thought they were lucky enough to do the original question last time, but they didn't expect to get full marks this time. Although the teacher said the questions were easy, there were only three full marks in the whole grade. , Tong Shuo, who entered the class with the lowest score, how did he do it?

Tong Shuo stared at the questions on the test paper, and said to himself, don't read it, I can't bear it.

Li Jun continued: "Tong Shuo has made great progress in these two exams. He has a perfect score in mathematics, a total score of 645, and ranks 9th in his grade." Questions and Chinese composition are a lot of lost points.

Only Tong Shuo made it into the top 100 in class 9 this time. Although Zhou Guang got into the top 100 in mathematics, he was not ranked high because of his flaw——he was extremely poor in English. There is no comparison.

The higher the ranking, the more difficult it is to improve, but Tong Shuo improved for a while at a stretch. This time, he really felt the gap between himself and Tong Shuo.

I secretly made up my mind that I must study hard and strive to break into the top 200 in the next exam.

Tong Shuo and Zhou Guang had already talked about the math papers, and Li Jun didn't talk about new content. He asked everyone to take out a piece of paper to analyze their math scores—where are their strengths, which aspects are weak, and then How hard you have to work hard, and what is the goal of the next exam should be written out one by one.

Tong Shuo took out the manuscript paper, wrote down the words "mid-term math summary", and then stared at the desktop thinking: before the first monthly exam, he just wanted to study hard with a correct attitude, and he got into the top 100 in the monthly exam, which made him I feel that I have potential, and the ninth exam this time has increased my confidence.

Sure enough, as long as what you learn is your own, falling in love with those vain things is not reliable. The ninth result made him see greater possibilities. Maybe if he works harder, he will make greater progress?

He braced his head and thought for a long time, and carefully wrote down the words of the top five in the grade behind the next exam goal.

As soon as he returned to his room at night, he excitedly sent a message to Master—"Master, Master, I made progress in the exam." After

sending it, he lay on the bed and rolled around with the doll in his arms. Qin Man came in after soaking milk for him. He leaned against the table and asked him, "What's the matter, so happy?"

He sat up with the doll in his arms and said, "I may be about to earn the first pot of gold in my life. You should be mentally prepared."

Qin Man helped him tidy up his desk and asked him with a smile, "Why? Pick up money on the way home I did."

"That's not true." Why do you always want to make a fortune, he took two sips of milk from his cup, with a faint milk circle on his lips, sitting on the edge of the bed, he said very richly: "Tell me, Ms. Qin, you What gift do you want." After speaking, he added: "Under 200... No, it is not a problem if it is under 150."

After the mid-term exam, there will be a parent meeting, and the top ten in the grade will be commended during the general assembly. There is also a scholarship of 200 yuan per person. He thought about buying some presents for his mother, and of course he had to give fifty to his father, otherwise Tong Rongxuan would be jealous.

"As long as you have the heart." Qin Man smiled from ear to ear: "Mom likes everything I buy."

While talking, the phone rang, and it was a message from his master, so he picked it up to read.

Qin Man tidied up his desk, and told him: "Don't study so late after the exam, go to bed early, okay?" "Got it,

Mom." He read the text message and said, "I still have to grow up." ."

The master sent a touching emoji, telling him to go online on weekends and let him be the little hall master.

He turned off the lights with the joy of being promoted and getting rich, and after thinking about it, he still sent a message to Xie Zhixing: "Thank you, boss, how did you do in the exam." He still remembers that Xie Zhi went to the rocket class to make friends with him Woolen cloth.

Xie Zhixing turned on the voice call for him, but he hesitated for two seconds to answer it.

"I haven't slept yet."

"What time is it?" He looked at his watch and turned over, "I'll go to bed later."

The other party laughed softly: "Why, can't sleep because of the excitement of getting rich?"

Xie Zhixing was referring to the scholarship, which was obviously only two hundred yuan, but the feeling of earning by himself was different, so he also smiled: "You know." "Well, it's

all in the forum." Xie Zhixing said: " They all said that I will worship you in the future exams."

"Beloved me?" He was stunned, "What's the use of begging me?" "

Of course it is useful." Xie Zhixing smiled: "Your grades will improve if you don't finish the begging."

He was nervous Following the sending of a picture of a grade slip, Tong Shuo opened it, and was instantly shocked by the "30" in the ranking column—the top 50 grades in science are much more valuable than liberal arts.

He exclaimed: "You are too powerful!"

"There is still a long way to go before becoming rich." Xie Zhixing chuckled and said, "Baby." "

Ah?" Tong Shuo's heart suddenly tightened, too...too suddenly He couldn't bear it anymore, he huddled into a ball on the bed, grabbed the quilt and said, "You...what are you doing."

Xie Zhixing started the routine mode: "I didn't affect your study, did I?"

Tong Shuo didn't know him Why did he ask that, and he answered honestly: "No." Xie Zhixing contributed a lot to his perfect score in this math test, and he really liked the feeling of doing homework together with Xie Zhixing.

"That's good." Xie Zhixing said: "I'm working hard to get into the rocket class." "

I know." Tong Shuo sincerely praised: "You have made great progress."

Xie Zhixing chuckled: "You are also great. "

How can this be a commercial blow.

He turned over and was about to speak when he heard Xie Zhixing ask: "Then can I go to and from school with you in the future?"