Chapter 41

Tong Shuo blinked, and for some reason felt a little uneasy in his heart: "It's just...just Qin Rong."

Xie Zhixing looked at him with a frown, and reached out to touch his forehead: "When did I say that Qin Rong is my goddess? ?"

Is this out of embarrassment? Tong Shuo thought he was witty enough to end the topic: "Qin Rong is the goddess of us all."

Xie Zhixing had a headache, and began to re-examine Tong Shuo's recent series of behaviors, and finally came to a conclusion that made him a little sad—— This boy Tong Shuo must have taken a fancy to Qin Rong.

Tong Shuo didn't know what Xie Zhixing was thinking, and he still couldn't let go of the question just now: "You really want to dance folk dances, so you choose one that is easy to dance." Xie Zhixing can be said to be heartbroken.

Xie Zhixing stopped teasing him, and said bluntly, "I don't dance, I sing." Every

class has to submit a program for the New Year's Day party. Xie Zhixing is too well-known in the school. Let Xie Zhixing go. It was originally intended to be a group dance, but it was changed to a chorus at Xie Zhixing's insistence, but there was a condition that Xie Zhixing had to sing a solo song after the chorus.

Tong Shuo wasted a lot of talking, and when Xie Zhixing said that he wanted to sing, he became excited again: "It's good to sing, I haven't heard you sing before." "

Then you will listen to it well." Xie Zhixing looked at Tong Shuo excitedly The expression on the mockup is a little hard to describe, this little thing is heartless.

Tong Shuo succeeded in usurping the throne in the second half of the semester, and became the English class representative in the class. After finishing his homework and leaving the office, he accidentally caught a glimpse of a figure downstairs. He subconsciously leaned over the railing and looked down, and found that it was indeed Qin Rong.

It was cold in winter, and the students were all wrapped in thick clothes under their school uniforms. Everyone looked bloated, let alone Tong Shuo, who was afraid of the cold.

But Qin Man is different from other people. She is wearing white boots, and the light pink down jacket is open, revealing a knitted sweater and a light gray short skirt. The camel scarf is hung around her neck, and her hair is tied with a ball. She looks very special. Like a Korean drama heroine.

Tong Shuo remembered that Xie Zhixing also had a scarf of the same color. Qin Rong walked on the campus, like a moving pictorial, youthful, beautiful, bright and moving. He stood on the third floor, staring at Qin Rong's figure, and felt a sense of sadness in his heart like the second male lead in a Korean drama.

Especially Xie Zhixing has changed a lot this semester, the grades that were always lagging behind in the school grass rankings in the past have now become bonus points. His grades are good, he looks handsome, and his clothes are especially online. The boring people who eat melons have already drawn several couples for him. Among them, Qin Xie's CP is the most popular, but it happens that the male protagonists in popular youth idol dramas during this period of time Affectionate and wise, the heroine is bright and charming, a top student and a scumbag, a damn perfect match.

He began to regret why Xie Zhixing didn't go to the folk dance, thinking darkly in his heart, if the male god falls from the altar, it depends on how you will match him.

The more Tong Shuo watched it, the more he felt that he was not even as good as the lead actor in Korean dramas. After all, there was a second lead girl in the end, but he didn't even think about finding a second lead girl.

The cold wind was blowing outside, and when it was cold, people would easily hurt the spring and autumn, Tong Shuo lay on the railing, sighed faintly, thinking that he might end up alone forever.

The phone in his pocket vibrated, and a message came in. He looked left and right, took out the phone secretly and clicked on the screen, only to find that it was a message from Xie Zhixing - "It's cold outside, go back to the classroom." What did Xie Zhixing say

? Know he is outside? He habitually looked up at the classroom diagonally above, and found that there was no familiar figure except for the classmates who were going to and fro.

After school in the afternoon, Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing went to the cafeteria for dinner. Pop music was playing in the cafeteria. He remembered the New Year's Eve party again and asked Xie Zhixing, "Boss Xie, what song do you want to sing?"

Xie Zhixing picked all the shredded pork from his own bowl onto his plate, knocked on his plate to remind him to eat: "You will know when the time comes." Why is

this still hidden, Tong Shuo took a bite angrily The chicken legs were greasy, and when he looked up, he saw Xie Zhixing pressing his phone again.

He snorted and asked, "Who are you chatting with?" He didn't even bother to eat.

It was just a random question, but Xie Zhixing put the phone aside and replied with two words: "Qin Rong."

Who? The chicken legs on Tong Shuo's chopsticks fell back into the plate, and the feeling of melancholy when he leaned on the railing to look at Qin Rong came back to his heart, and he said a little sourly, "You two have a good relationship." Xie Zhixing bowed his head to

eat , Said: "It's okay."

After two bites, Qin Rong's news came in again-"The rehearsal is scheduled for self-study tomorrow night, you let him prepare well."

Xie Zhixing replied "Thank you." He continued to bow his head to eat.

But Tong Shuo couldn't eat anymore, so he poked the rice on the plate with his chopsticks.

Xie Zhixing noticed his movements, and said helplessly, "Eat well."

"I don't want to eat." His temper came up, and he didn't even want to eat his favorite chicken drumsticks, but he couldn't help it, he could only make trouble for no reason: "You let me eat well even if you don't eat well. You are unreasonable."

No one can do anything to the unreasonable Tong Shuo, Xie Zhixing coaxed the child: "Hurry up and eat well, why don't you go to practice the piano after eating?" Is it? If you go late, the place will be occupied by others, and there will be a rehearsal tomorrow night."

There is only one piano room in the school, but there are several people who have made an appointment to practice, and it was hard to get him. Tong Shuo felt that it was a pity that the chicken legs were cold. He picked it up again and gnawed it again, and asked Xie Zhixing: "Qin Rong told you about the rehearsal tomorrow night?"

Xie Zhixing hummed and continued to eat.

Tong Shuo took two mouthfuls of rice and started to lose taste again, chewing the rice and staring at Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing felt that this kid was particularly abnormal today, so he simply put down his chopsticks: "Speak up if you have something to say."

Letting him say that he is a bit cowardly, but isn't it normal for straight men to discuss girls? After a lot of psychological training, he asked in a roundabout way: "Well... If Qin Rong confesses to you, do you agree?" Xie

Zhixing frowned slightly, but still replied: "No."

Tong Shuo's eyes Yiliang asked him, "Why."

"It's not my type."

Xie Zhixing seldom talks nonsense in this regard, and Tong Shuo reckoned that most of the things he confessed were rumors.

He came back to life, ate a chopstick noodle from Xie Zhixing's bowl, and asked him, "Then what do you like?" Xie Zhixing took a deep look at

him, and when he finished sucking the noodles and raised his head Only then did he look away, and said lightly, "I don't know, I'll only understand when I encounter it." In the

last class of the next afternoon, the radio notified the students who signed up for the program to have a small meeting in the school's small auditorium.

There was a girl in class nine who practiced dancing since childhood. After hearing the broadcast, she put down her pen and went out. Tong Shuo also packed her things and stood up.

Song Fan asked him: "Why are you going to Tongtong, class is not over yet?"

Tong Shuo said: "I know, I'm going to a meeting."

This is a self-study class, and the teacher is not here. You signed up? What are you performing?"

Tong Shuo had never performed in public, so everyone didn't know what talent he had.

"Are you cute?" Someone rushed to answer.

Tong Shuo stared at the classmate for a long time, and stood at the door and said, "I'm doing odd jobs."

He left the classroom, and Song Fan was still curious: "Do you have to sign up for doing odd jobs now? Why don't I know." The

deskmate urged Jiajia Rolling his eyes, the literary and art committee member is her best friend, so he naturally knows what Tong Shuo is going to do. With both style and style, Xiao Tongtong is very good.

Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing who met at the door entered the auditorium together. There were many people inside and they were noisy. He stretched his neck and looked around, and found that most of the school's influential figures were there.

The auditorium was well-heated and the air-conditioning was turned on. Many people opened their arms, and some simply took off their coats.

Tong Shuo saw Qin Rong on the rostrum at a glance. Her pink coat was draped over the back of the chair next to her, revealing her long legs in black leggings. Her little white boots were clean and beautiful. Standing on the stage, she looked like a goddess. .

When Xie Zhixing came in, he attracted some people's attention, and Qin Rong followed him and smiled at them.

Tong Shuo smiled back politely, turned his head, and saw Li Jing standing by the window.

Li Jing turned her head when she heard the voice, her eyes paused on Xie Zhixing for a moment, then she looked at Tong Shuo, and couldn't help frowning.

There were three people on the stage, besides Qin Rong, there was Jiang Minghao, the chairman of the student union, who was also one of the hosts this time, and another young male teacher who gave music lessons to the liberal arts class should be the overall person in charge of the party.

Almost everyone arrived, and the teacher on the stage tried the microphone: "Everyone be quiet." The

noisy auditorium gradually fell silent, and Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing stood behind the crowd.

"The New Year's Day party will officially start next Friday. We don't have much time. We called everyone here today mainly for a preliminary selection." He paused and said, "I'm very glad that the students can sign up actively, but we have time The number is limited, and this time there are leaders from the city, the school attaches great importance to it, and our programs must strive for excellence..."

He said a lot, basically meaning that there are too many people who sign up for some programs, but only one can be reserved in the end.

Tong Shuo had known this news for a long time, and Li Jing seemed to have heard about it too. As soon as she heard that there was going to be a competition for selection, her eyes fell on Tong Shuo in an instant.

Tong Shuo was playing with the strap of Xie Zhixing's sweater when he met Li Jing's eyes with embarrassment.

Xie Zhixing didn't notice it, and started snoring Tong Shuo's head.

Tong Shuo smiled heartlessly, Li Jing watched the interaction between the two, and gritted her teeth to look away—you clearly knew that I was going to talk about piano, but you still let your good brother compete with me. In your heart, do you really not think about me at all?

"Time is limited, everyone hurry up, which group will come first." The music teacher has finished reading the list of program repetitions, and the members of the student union are already in place. Everyone will perform live and announce the results on the spot. Those who are not selected can go back directly .

As soon as the words fell, Li Jing, who had been by the window, stood up: "Teacher, let's go first in this group."