Chapter 73

He followed Wang Wenyu, also called Zou Yue "cousin", and asked him: "Why are you here?" Zou Yue has been abroad for the first half of the year, and Wang Wenyu said that he returned to the country at the beginning of this semester, and has been at home. His company is busy and he didn't have a chance to meet her, but he was really surprised to meet him so late.

"Come and deliver something to Aunt Qin." Zou Yue was wearing a long black windbreaker, with a gray scarf covering his chin, and his gentle face was reflected by the street lamps. He approached, reached out his hand from his pocket, and pinched Tong Shuo's face , smiled and said: "Look, it's cold for you, go in quickly."

Tong Shuo walked into the elevator, his face still had the feeling of Zou Yue pinching his face just now. Zou Yue's hands were kept in his pockets all the time, they were hot, in stark contrast to his cold face, as the elevator slowly ascended, he stared at his own figure in the elevator wall, stretched out his hand to touch his face, and crossed his mind. Something strange.

When I got home, I asked Qin Man, "Mom, is Cousin Zou Yue here?"

"Not long after I left, did you meet him?" Qin Man was sitting on the sofa looking at things, with a file bag on the table, she said: " Come here and give me something, this kid, even if he comes tomorrow he won't listen."

"By the way, I even brought you some presents, some snacks or something?" Qin Man said, "Ask Mama Chen to give you some gifts." Upstairs, I have to go to Zou's house tomorrow to thank him, you know?"

"Yes." He changed his shoes and went upstairs, and there was a box in the room, and when he opened it, it was full of imported snacks he liked. There are some weird little ornaments.

Called Wang Wenyu, and he asked straight to the point: "Has your cousin been looking for you recently?

" His posture: "He's been busy recently, he didn't come to the family dinner on the weekend, and he's just a workaholic."

Tong Shuo: "Okay, it's okay, you hurry up and recite the vocabulary."

Wang Wenyu was planning to chat with Tong Shuo because he didn't want to learn English. Hearing what Tong Shuo said, he hurriedly said, "Don't, don't, don't sleep for a long night, don't you really want to talk about five dollars?" Tong Shuo asked:

" What are you talking about? Do you want to talk about English?" Wang Wenyu is going to go abroad after the new year, but his English level is still so poor that he can't bear to look directly at him. When Wang's father chats with Tong Rongxuan, he has a headache, and Tong Shuo has time to talk to Wang Wenyu. Having a good chat and teaching him how to study, Tong Shuo felt that he had a long way to go.

"Tong Xiaoshuo! We can still be friends if we don't talk about it." Wang Wenyu said: "I've checked everything. My English level will never starve to death abroad." Tong Shuo: "Who gave you the confidence?"

Wang

Wenyu Yu: "My friends, when you buy things abroad, you only need to be able to say this, this, and this, and then pay for it."

Tong Shuo: "..." Lao Wang wanted to hit someone after hearing this.

Wang Wenyu resisted studying with strength, and chatted for a long time before hanging up. Tong Shuo thought about Zou Yue's affairs, and the weird feeling in his heart became stronger...I always felt...

he seemed to be too kind to him.

After that, Tong Shuo didn't see Zou Yue again for more than half a month, and the other party didn't take the initiative to contact him, which made him feel that he was thinking a little too much, there were only so many gays in this world.

One day after school, Tong Shuo asked Xie Zhixing: "Boss Xie, do you know how I got my name?" He knew the origin of Xie Zhixing's name. Xie Xingwen used to teach in the attached middle school. "Learning, Knowing and Doing Unity" takes the word "knowledge and action", hoping that he can grow into a useful person as the school motto says.

As for Tong Shuo...

Xie Zhixing pretended to be confused and asked him, "Why?"

"Because I was born on November 1st, Shuo is the first day of every month, so I'm called Tong Shuo, and I'm educated." Xie Zhixing nodded: "I'm educated."

Tong

Shuo asked again: "Then you know that eleven What zodiac sign is the person born in the month? Oh, no, everyone celebrates the Gregorian calendar birthday, so I must be in December." He walked backwards while talking.

Xie Zhixing was afraid that he would fall, so he put his hand on his head and told him to turn around and walk properly.

"No." Tong Shuo protested: "I haven't finished talking yet." "

Okay, no need to hint." Xie Zhixing tapped his head: "I know your birthday is next week."

He is being honest now , patted the back of his head and said with some embarrassment: "Then... didn't I think you didn't know?" "

Then you thought it was wrong." Xie Zhixing asked him: "Tell me, what do you want?"

"Oh no. "Tong Shuo hurriedly said: "I don't care about you asking for gifts." He just wanted Xie Zhixing to come with him, and now he is a senior in high school, and he will not be able to be with Xie Zhixing for long in the future. He was so loyal, but Xie Zhixing asked him this question, as if he was greedy for the other party's gift.

"I know." Xie Zhixing stretched out his hand to touch his forehead: "Why are you frowning again? I don't mean anything else, so I asked you how you want to live?" He had already thought about it, and said, "Let's go to the hospital three nights that day

. Would you like to eat hot pot at home?" Afraid that Xie Zhixing would call Jiang Minghao and the others, he hurriedly added: "It's just the two of us!" He was quite serious about sex over friends.

Xie Zhixing didn't expect him to make such a request, and his expression was a little responsible for a while.

Tong Shuo thought he was unwilling, so he pouted and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Xie Zhixing said, "I thought you wanted to have a party." He remembered that in his last life, Tong's family held a grand birthday party. The students who went there said that the scene was quite spectacular, and it was once a topic of discussion in school. topic.

"What kind of birthday party should we hold? We must actively respond to the country's call. We must not be extravagant and wasteful. We must keep everything simple." Xie Zhixing: "So

enlightened?"

"I'm number one in the grade now, and I'm no longer the underachiever Tong Shuo. I have to realize that if you help me get a hot pot, it's a gift for me." There's another reason why he didn't call Zhang Miao and the others

. He is afraid that everyone will buy him gifts again. This semester is coming to an end, and he is so nervous about studying. He doesn't want to delay everyone because of his own affairs, and he has already thought about it: "My birthday is on Thursday, let's have hot pot that night, wait I'll treat them to dinner again on weekends." The arrangement was clear.

Xie Zhixing had no objection, and said, "You can live however you want." He also asked him what kind of hot pot he wanted to eat, and what kind of food he wanted to eat.

"You wait, I'll go back and make a list for us, if you do it well, it will be a gift for me." He emphasized again, just because he was afraid that Xie Zhixing would buy him something expensive. In the summer vacation of his sophomore year, Xie Zhixing went to Rome to find him, and spent a lot of money along the way. Boss Xie's house was different from theirs, and he couldn't let others spend money.

Thinking of eating hot pot with Xie Zhixing on his birthday, Tong Shuo happily counted down the days every day, and his life was really happy.

He made a list of what he wanted to eat for Xie Zhixing a week in advance, and asked him to add something else. Xie Zhixing also secretly ordered a cake, which looked like SpongeBob SquarePants, and wanted to surprise Tong Shuo on his birthday.

The two of you were looking for me and I was looking for you after class all day long. Zhang Miao saw something was wrong, and asked Tong Shuo at the end of get out of class, "I said Tong Tong, what have you been doing with Xie Zhixing these two days?"

Tong Shuo was sorting out his papers for the mock exam, sorting them into categories and clipping them up with long-tail clips. Hearing Zhang Miao's question, he said nonsense, "We are discussing how to save the earth." "Yo, it's so powerful, am I lucky to participate

? "

Tong Shuo shook his head: "There is no question~"

Zhang Miao rolled his eyes, and also took out the paper and sorted it out.

A few people went out of school together after school that day, and heard passing classmates chatting:

"Who is that person, my God is so handsome!"

"Could it be someone's boyfriend in our school?"

"He is obviously waiting Man, you'll know if you take a look."

"I wish I had such a handsome boyfriend."

...

Zhang Miao was curious: "Who are you talking about?" He turned his eyes to the side: "I'm so handsome." Haha." He asked everyone: "Really?"

Zhuo Xiaowei glanced at Jiang Minghao who was next to him, shrank his neck, but didn't dare to say yes.

While they were looking at the man, the man also cast his eyes on them, and called out: "Tong Tong." He

kept watching silently with his ears pricked up, wanting to see who this handsome guy's girlfriend is. ! !

Brain tonic is a disease that can be cured.

Tong Shuo stepped forward: "Cousin, why are you here?"

"Come and see you, you are not celebrating your birthday next week, Wen Yu and I want to help you have a birthday party." Zou Yue looked behind him One glance: "These are all your classmates, you all will come by then, it's the last year of senior year, let's all be lively and lively together."

Zou Yue's voice was not too loud, and Xie Zhixing and his group could just hear it.

Zhuo Xiaowei opened the mouth first: "Tong Tong, your birthday is next week, why didn't you tell us, it's not interesting."

Zhang Miao suddenly realized: "I mean, these two days I have been messing around with Xie Zhixing, I thought you guys were discussing important national affairs."

Tong Shuo didn't expect that Zou Yue would hold a birthday party for him, and he also wanted to have candlelight hot pot with Xie Zhixing. Isn't this something serious? He wanted to refuse: "It's not my cousin, you Don't worry about me if you're so busy at work, everyone is busy studying..."

Zou Yue said: "You should relax when you are busy studying. You only celebrate this birthday once a year. Your brother is abroad, and I always I have to take good care of you."

"It's just a deal, next Thursday night, everyone, come early, so as not to delay your next day's class."

Tong Shuo: "..." Why is it just like that? He really did before high school He holds a birthday party every year, collects a bunch of gifts, and sits in the room to unpack them when he has nothing to do, but he has sublimated now, he is no longer the same as before.

Turning to look at Xie Zhixing, eyes full of regret and pity, really want to eat hot pot with Boss Xie.

When he went back, Xie Zhixing comforted him: "It's okay, you can eat hot pot anytime." "

But it's different." He was sullen, looked up to the sky and sighed: "You don't understand the troubles of young Tong Shuo."