Chapter 83

When he woke up at nine o'clock in the morning, Tong Shuo lay on his side moaning and moaning, and reached out to reach the alarm clock on the bedside table. After a long time, he couldn't reach it, and then remembered that he fell asleep at Xie Zhixing's house last night.

It's good to be drunk, and you can play a rascal without being disliked by others. Doesn't this make him enter the room? When he said in the car last night that he wanted to sleep with Xie Zhixing, he was still a little clear-headed, but when he really got to his house, he was a little dizzy. As for what happened next, I really have no idea.

Now he still calls Xie Zhixing: "Your bed is so soft, and the quilt is also comfortable." Actually, it is not as soft as his own bed, but he habitually flatters Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing ignored him, and there was no movement behind him, did he wake up yet? Still embarrassed? There's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's normal for two old men to sleep together, and straight men are like this. Thinking of this, he turned around, everyone was wearing clothes, what's the matter with embarrassment, but Xie Zhixing was not there at all.

The quilt was well covered, and there was still a glass of water hanging on the bedside. I reached out and touched it, and it was warm. He drank the water, yawned, stretched and got out of bed. Xie Zhixing's living space was small, and when he opened the bedroom door, he heard the sound of running water in the opposite bathroom. Xie Zhixing was taking a shower.

He sat on the small sofa and stared blankly. The weather is good today, the sun is shining outside, the window of the balcony is opened a crack, the wind blowing in is not cold, the clothes hanging on the balcony are slightly shaken by the wind. Hey, that pair of light-colored underwear looks familiar, and I also have a pair like this.

no! Tong Shuo reacted suddenly, jumped up from the sofa and went straight to the bedroom, hooked the edge of the pajama pants with his fingers and pulled them out, his face turned red when he glanced at it, this, this, this, this...he is not wearing his own underwear. , As for who it belongs to, it is self-evident.

His mind was like a mess, and he didn't notice the sound of running water outside when it stopped. When Xie Zhixing pushed the door in while wiping his hair, he saw him hooking the edge of his pajama pants and looking inside.

Xie Zhixing: "What are you looking at?"

He was a little embarrassed, and hurriedly let go, but he couldn't be cowardly at this time, he preemptively said: "Why did you secretly change my underwear?"

Xie Zhixing looked at him with a smile, and asked: "Who said last night that Xiaoniao has no clothes to wear."

This must not be me, Tong Shuo said with an innocent face: "Who? Who said that." After speaking, he muttered: "How can it be a small bird, it is obviously a big bird." Although wearing Xie Zhixing's underwear feels It's a bit loose, but it's related to the dignity of a man.

After breakfast at Xie Zhixing's place, Qin Man called to remind him: "I'm going to grandpa's place today, do you know if you come back early?

"

Xie Zhixing went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, and he ran to the balcony to collect his underwear. The room was well heated, and the underwear had already dried overnight. He pinched the underwear and thought about it, then glanced quietly at the kitchen. Xie Zhixing was washing the dishes with his back turned to him.

Resolutely picked up the underwear and went straight to the bathroom, turned on the faucet and secretly poured some water into it, then sighed in the living room: "Why are my underwear not dry yet? What should I do?" Xie Zhixing didn't look back and said, "Let's dry it first.

" Come and get it next time."

He was happy in his heart and pretended to be polite: "Then I'm sorry for taking a pair of underwear from you."

Xie Zhixing said, "It's okay, anyway, I've worn them."

Tong Shuo: "..."

He His face turned red, and he changed his clothes and was about to leave: "I'm going back, I'm going to see grandpa at noon." If he stayed any longer, he would explode in minutes.

Back home blushing, Qin Man asked him, "Why is your face so red, are you sick?"

He said nonsense, "No, I just miss you so much. I'm in a hurry to come back. I'm tired from running. Mom, I love you so much." ."

Qin Man scolded with a smile: "You can talk in one day."

He changed his shoes and went upstairs, took out a change of underwear from the closet, couldn't help but pulled the hem of his pants to look, thought for a while, and put the underwear he was going to change into again. Putting it back, he lay on the bed and rolled around. He was wearing underwear that Xie Zhixing had worn.

The phone vibrated on the bed, and he came over to take a look, and it turned out to be a message from Qin Rong, the content was a bit inexplicable: "Do you like me?" He was taken aback, he had been in the same room with Xie Zhixing since last

night In the excitement, Qin Rong was completely forgotten. Now that he saw this text message, he remembered that he hadn't asked Qin Rong what he told Xie Zhixing when he called Xie Zhixing out last night, but no matter what it was, he liked Qin Rong? Isn't that ridiculous?

The enthusiasm in his heart calmed down, he sat cross-legged on the bed, and twitched his fingers to reply to Qin Rong's message: "I'm sorry, I don't engage in sibling love." This is quite blunt, Qin Rong has just turned eighteen On his birthday, he was still an underage brother.

The two of them had an unpleasant chat yesterday, and now they simply don't want to maintain their superficial acquaintance. Qin Rong said directly: "Then can you stay away from Xie Zhixing?

" As if warning a third party, he looked annoyed and asked Qin Rong, "Give me a reason."

There may be some things that you can't say when you talk face to face, but typing gives you time to think. After waiting for a while for the news to come back, Tong Shuo stared at the few lines on the screen for a long time, and then fell silent.

Qin Rong said: "You cling to Xie Zhixing all day, how can he have time to fall in love?"

Tong Shuo: "Is that what Xie Zhixing meant?"

Qin Rong: "Of course, he is embarrassed to say because of affection, you As a good brother, don't you wink at all?"

Tong Shuo looked at the last sentence and didn't want to answer her at all. I have been with Xie Zhixing for so long, and he knows his temper best. If Xie Zhixing really wanted to have a girlfriend, he would never hide it.

But...if Xie Zhixing sees his dirty thoughts towards him, and he doesn't want to say it because of his feelings, if so, then is he really, as Qin Rong said, a stumbling block in Xie Zhixing's love life? .

Sitting on the bed and thinking about it for a long time, I still feel that this matter should be confirmed with Xie Zhixing face to face. After all, the two have such a deep revolutionary friendship and should not be provoked by others.

But at noon, I went to grandpa's place, and it happened that Xu Fei was also there, pestering Tong Shuo to take her to play around, and together with Wang Wenyu, they played like crazy for a few days, Xu Fei wanted to take pictures and send them to friends every day Xu Fei didn't give up until Tong Shuo finally said that something happened.

A few days after the final exam, Tong Shuo went to school to receive the notice. Tong Shuo was still number one in his grade. The head teacher talked to him, and after the conversation, he gave him a stack of English test papers and said, "You send this to class 30.

" How to ask Xie Zhixing, it would be best if Qin Rong was talking nonsense, if not... if not..., he shook his head, Xie Zhixing is not that kind of person, you have to trust him.

The head teacher Yu Meihua's office is downstairs. Tong Shuo took the test paper and went upstairs. He heard someone talking at the corner of the stairs. He didn't pay much attention at first, but suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"What's the meaning of the text message you sent me?"

It was Qin Rong's voice, what text message? Who is Qin Rong talking to?

In the next second, this question was answered. He heard the familiar voice of Xie Zhixing saying, "You'd better stay away from Kang Yanbo."

Tong Shuo's heart was shocked in vain. After late Kang Yanbo appeared, Xie Zhixing paid attention to these two people.

He heard Qin Rong ask Xie Zhixing: "Why? You like me? Then why didn't you say it, and said that you have someone you like, and are you trying to annoy me?" Is it really true

? He didn't want to listen any more, turned around and went downstairs, went up the stairs on the other side, and handed the test paper to Jiang Minghao.

...

Xie Zhixing went to Tong Shuo's class after receiving the notice, but was told by Zhang Miao that Tong Shuo had left.

Zhuo Xiaowei sighed at the side: "The first in the grade is still depressed. I guess I went home to reflect on it. They are both human. Why is there such a big gap." Xie Zhixing took out his mobile phone and sent a message to

Tong Shuo: " I'll go home tomorrow and go out to play in the afternoon?"

Tong Shuo stared at his phone after sending, Tong Shuo has always been quick to reply to messages, and this time he was not disappointed, but the content of the reply was far from what he had imagined. .

Tong Shuo said, "I'm not going, I'm going out with Xu Fei in the afternoon."

Xie Zhixing stared at the text message for a few seconds, and replied, "Okay."

Neither of the two contacted each other actively after that, and Xie Zhixing went home , Xie Zhixing went skiing with his father, Tong Shuo went to Hainan, and got tanned. Xu Fei's circle of friends updated the news of the two hanging out together every day. Xie Zhixing looked at Tong Shuo's smiling face in the photo, and deleted the words entered in the dialog box one by one.

In a blink of an eye, the last winter vacation of high school is over. Xu Fei's latest circle of friends is a photo of the airport terminal and a photo of him and Tong Shuo. She said: "I hope there will be a day when we will never be separated again." Tong

Shuo The wave of winter vacation is flying, and when I go back to school, I am still listless. The group of the study team was silent for a whole winter vacation, Zhang Miao asked him while cleaning up the desk: "What's the matter, I didn't say anything during the whole winter vacation, and I didn't blow up the red envelopes for you."

He lay down on the table and sighed: "I don't know either." The two of them didn't say anything, they just wrestled like this, competing, and they didn't know who would compromise first.

...

Facts have proved that Xie Zhixing did not resist first, and Xie Zhixing sent him a message: "Go to my place for three nights in the evening."