Chapter 74

On the way back, Tong Shuo was still a little unhappy. The candlelight hot pot that had been arranged for two people turned into a big birthday party for a group of people. Although Zou Yue was kind, he still felt very sorry in his heart. He could talk to Boss Xie again. How many times have you eaten alone?

"Aren't you happy?" Xie Zhixing reached out and poked his shoulder, "I pouted all the way." Tong Shuo said, "But I still

want to have hot pot with you."

Wronged and pitiful, Xie Zhixing didn't know whether to feel sorry for his misery first, or to be happy that he was so dependent on him.

He asked Tong Shuo, "Are there any coins in your pocket?"

Tong Shuo was sad, but who knew that Xie Zhixing would still ask him for money at this moment, he was even more sad.

I was sad, but I still said, "What do you want coins for?" while obediently rummaging in his pocket.

When selling milk at noon, the small supermarket found a few steel coins, and he took them out to give to Xie Zhixing.

"One coin is enough." Xie Zhixing picked up a coin from his palm, twisted his thumb and index finger and said, "When you make a wish for me, I promise you that you can eat hot pot whenever you want." Tong

Shuo The whole person was stunned. Boss Xie is too romantic.

He confirmed it again: "Really anytime is fine?"

Xie Zhixing said: "Of course." Pressing two fingers on the corner of his lips, he pushed it up gently: "So don't be unhappy." "

Happy I'm so happy." He was very coaxing, and when he was about to leave, he asked Xie Zhixing, "Then will you go to my birthday party?"

Xie Zhixing didn't hesitate: "Go."

After returning to his residence and putting his schoolbag on the chair, Xie Zhixing leaned against the bed and looked at the coin in his hand. He hadn't been to Tong Shuo's birthday party in his previous life, and of course Tong Shuo hadn't invited him either, since he wasn't at school long ago. He has a relatively independent personality, and he doesn't have many friends. The few buddies in junior high school are almost overwhelmed by Li Jing and Chen Zhe. Coupled with family reasons, she will feel somewhat inferior in front of Tong Shuo.

He, Tong Shuo and Wang Wenyu were never the same kind of people. In the last life, he just wanted to watch from afar, but at the end when he wanted to muster up the courage, something happened. Now that he has the opportunity to do it all over again, he can only work hard. Only by working hard can we be worthy of Tongtong.

When I arrived at the school on Friday afternoon, there were two extra tickets for the free trial class of the tutoring institution on everyone's desk. It should be given by someone who came in during lunch time. This is a routine routine of extracurricular tutoring institutions. Sign up.

When school was over, Dong Cheng asked Xie Zhixing: "Will you go to tomorrow's trial class? At Wanda, after the class, you can make an appointment for a game."

Xie Zhixing was not interested in extracurricular tutoring institutions, so he shook his head and said that he still had something to do. no.

Dong Cheng tempted him: "There are many beautiful girls, and those from other schools will also go."

Then Xie Zhixing would not go.

"Go, go." Dong Cheng earnestly said: "Look at everyone Jiang Minghao has a partner, you can't always be single."

Xie Zhixing said: "I just love being single."

Tong Shuo interjected "Yes, I love it too."

"Learning hurts people." Dong Cheng sighed, "Look, these two have been driven crazy." He winked at Jiang Minghao and Zhuo Xiaowei, which means that you two are Advise.

Zhuo Xiaowei, who had already seen through everything, waved his hands frantically, saying no, no, no, I can't persuade anyone who can be up.

If Zhuo Xiaowei couldn't make it, Jiang Minghao had to go out. Jiang Minghao cleared his throat, and just said "That Zhixing..." Zhang Miao elbowed the rest of the words back into his stomach.

"If you don't want to go, don't force it." Zhang Miao saw that Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo meant that they had other arrangements for the weekend. She said to Jiang Minghao: "Why do you think we always take the second grade in the exam? Don't make trouble for others, study If you are not active, you are more interested in other activities."

Dong Cheng and Zhuo Xiaowei were depressed, why are there class differences in their studies, can they still play happily? The two second graders were thinking about why their academic performance was not good, so should the dozens of students in their grade die.

Dong Cheng finally asked Xie Zhixing: "Don't you really feel that you are short of someone? If you don't fall in love early, it will be too late, brother Xie." "Why didn't

these beauties at school fall in love with?"

Xie Zhixing glanced at Tong with vague eyes. Shuo glanced at him and said, "I only fall in love with the number one in my grade."

Zhuo Xiaowei was not only despised for a wave of study, but also stuffed with dog food. It caused me a strong discomfort."

Dong Cheng didn't understand why, so he nodded and said, "Yes, yes, yes."

He advised Tong Shuo: "Tongtong, if you perform badly once, let Chen Tianzi in your class take the first place in the next grade. "

"Just take it as a good deed and let Brother Xie get off the list. I think that girl is pretty good."

Tong Shuo stroked his chin and thought for a while, then said, "This is also a way."

Xie Zhixing's I looked over.

Dong Cheng asked: "How is it? Think about it, for the sake of my brother, you should be the second grader once."

Tong Shuo has always been easy to talk and has a good relationship with Xie Zhixing. Dong Cheng felt that it was not difficult for him to agree, but he heard Tong Shuo say: "No!" "Why?" Tong Shuo said: "I am very

competitive

. If I get second in the exam, my little heart can't bear it, and I might jump off the building."

Dong Cheng: "..."

Why didn't you have such a competitive spirit when you were at the bottom of the general exam?

Tong Shuo was capricious, and agreed not to go to the class, but when he heard that the lecture was held in a meeting room of a local hotel, he immediately called Xie Zhixing: "Thank you boss, thank you boss, let's go to the trial class

tomorrow Right."

Xie Zhixing asked him: "Why do you want to go again?"

"I suddenly thought that the desserts in that shop are delicious, and the mango pudding is amazing." Saying this, I feel as if I just went there to eat, and I seem a bit foodie , He made up for it: "Of course, the key point is to attend the lectures. If you speak well, you can enroll in a class. Is that okay, thank you boss?"

Boss Xie said, yes.

The trial class starts at 9:00 am on Saturday, with English for the first hour and mathematics for the next.

Tong Shuo loves to sleep in. He usually has an alarm clock and the nanny calls when he goes to school. On weekends, his family ignores him. Everyone feels sorry for him because he is tired from school, so they let him sleep until he wakes up naturally. When he wakes up, the trial class will start in 20 minutes. .

He took a taxi with Xie Zhixing to the hotel, and he asked Xie Zhixing: "Why didn't you call me?"

Xie Zhixing said: "There is no need to listen to English in the first section. Let's go to the hotel to have breakfast and go directly to the second section. Mathematics."

In fact, he thought so too, and pretended to be regretful, "It seems that this is the only way to go."

Xie Zhixing didn't expose him, he smiled and helped him to push down the stupid hair on his head.

Zhang Miao, Jiang Minghao and the others gathered at the hotel early, and Dong Cheng's younger brother asked him: "Boss, why didn't Brother Xie come?" Dong Cheng said, "Brother Xie is

busy, besides, he doesn't need to attend this class."

"That's it." The younger brother felt a little regretful: "But I already told Tianzi that Brother Xie would come, which made me lose face in front of the goddess." Dong Cheng understood after hearing this: "I said what did you do yesterday

? Always asking me if Xie Zhixing is going, and even teasing me to encourage you, brother Xie, to find someone."

The younger brother chuckled: "I didn't ask Xu Ying to ask." He was chasing Xu Ying during this time, and Xu Ying was chasing Xu Ying again. A loyal supporter of Chen Tianzi.

Dong Cheng patted him on the shoulder: "You let Chen Tianzi forget it, thank you brother, he only likes to study now, or you let her work hard to get the first place in the grade, I guess there is still hope.

" Someone next to him made a "cut", the little brother turned his head, and immediately smiled into a flower when he saw the person coming, his voice was full of joy and flattery: "Yingying, you are here." Xu Ying only

glanced at him lightly, and then Looking at Dong Cheng, he said arrogantly: "I thought Xie Zhixing was amazing. There are many people who like our talents. If he is not bad, he will become popular with people like Qin Rong." Dong

Chengyi Seniors, I really don't know how to quarrel with girls, Xu Ying was taken aback for a while, and the younger brother next to him was a peacemaker: "Yingying, don't do this, my boss doesn't mean that." Xu Ying sneered with her hands on her

hips He said: "What does that mean? Do you think my family's talent is not good? I don't even look at my own level." "

Yo Yo Yo, what are you doing?" Just as they were talking, Zhang Miao and Jiang Minghao came in from the outside.

As soon as Xu Ying saw Jiang Minghao put his hands down from his waist, the expression on his face softened a bit, but he couldn't help frowning when he saw Zhang Miao beside him.

Zhang Miao turned a blind eye and asked Dong Cheng: "What were you talking about just now?"

The younger brother hurriedly said: "It's nothing, just chatting." He looked at Xu Ying: "Is that Yingying?"

Xu Ying glanced at him and snorted Walked away.

Little brother: "..." Inexplicably wronged.

The trial class officially started at nine o'clock, and everyone found their own seats to sit down.

Xu Ying and Chen Tianzi were in the front row. Before the teacher came in, she muttered angrily, "What's the big deal? Who do you think you are when you only date the first grader?" Chen Tianzi persuaded her

: "Okay, okay, don't be angry, there's nothing wrong with it."

Xu Ying took out a pen from her pencil case, and couldn't help asking Chen Tianzi, "What's so good about that Xie Zhixing?"

Chen Tianzi wrote her own name on the title page of the notebook she sent name, and said softly: "Let's see each flower."

The teacher walked in from the door, Chen Tianzi looked back, and Xie Zhixing did not come. She knew that Xie Zhixing was very good. He had been number one in science since the third year of high school, and she had never regained the number one position since being taken away by Tong Shuo. ran ahead of her.

Even though they were outsiders from two other classes, yet they occupied the top two positions in the first class, which made her feel humiliated and ashamed.

I unconsciously clenched the pen in my hand, is it true that only by being the first in the grade can I be worthy of Xie Zhixing.