Chapter 68

Tong Shuo doesn't go crazy when he's drunk and doesn't make a fuss, but he talks too much and can't stop talking, and he has a deep obsession with braised pork ribs. Zou Yue is tortured by him, but fortunately, it's really good in the refrigerator There were spare ribs, which were frozen and cooked for Tong Shuo. As a result, he took a bite and started to cry.

Zou Yue was a little dazed. Although his cooking skills were not particularly good, he had managed to develop some skills in the past few years abroad. Why is this... so unpalatable and crying.

He picked up the pork ribs and tasted it, and it was okay. He asked Tong Shuo, "Is it not delicious? Don't eat it if it's not good." Tong Shuo blinked his eyes and looked at

Zou Yue. After watching for a long time, he felt wronged again. He was about to cry, and said aggrievedly: "It doesn't taste like this." "

If it's not, I won't eat it." Seeing his distressed, Zou Yue pushed the plate aside and coaxed: "Then brush your teeth and go to sleep. Okay?"

He was obedient now, nodded and said yes.

Zou Yue's room has never been visited by outsiders, and the guest room has not been cleaned for a long time. He himself has just returned to China, so he gave up the bedroom to Tong Shuo and cleaned the guest room after watching him fall asleep.

It's already twelve o'clock at night when everything is tidied up, the door of his room is ajar for fear that Tong Shuo won't sleep well, the bedside lamp is not turned off, the orange light reflects Tong Shuo's little face buried under the quilt. It looks soft and cute.

Zou Yue unconsciously walked in and sat down by the bed, looking at Tong Shuo who was soundly asleep, he was filled with emotion. Xiao Douding, who used to be alive and kicking, has grown up so much now, but why does he frown even when he sleeps? Is there something bothering you?

Don't worry, Zou Yue reached out to smooth his frown, turned off the bedside lamp, got up and left the room.

...

Tong Shuo didn't sleep very comfortably. He had several dreams in a row in one night, but he didn't remember any of them. It was so tiring. When I woke up in the morning, my head was dizzy, and I didn't even look at the room as my own. If I took a closer look, this room really wasn't my own!

! ! !

"Wake up." Zou Yue stood at the door with his arms folded and looked at him with a smile: "Get up, the sun is drying his ass."

He was a little embarrassed, and remembered what happened last night. Wang Wenyu, the dog day, is really not a thing. Although he is very familiar with Zou Yue, it was several years ago. It is inevitable that he will feel a little strange if he hasn't seen him for a few years. How come he sleeps at someone's house on the first day of meeting? up.

He was wearing Zou Yue's previous pajamas. After he washed and changed, Zou Yue was already sitting at the dining table looking at his phone when he went out.

There was steaming white porridge and a few dishes of pickles on the table, he sniffed and said, "It smells so good." "It's

packed." Zou Yue put down his phone, laughed and joked, "That's not what you said last night. "

Tong Shuo blushed a little, he was drunk and kept making movies, and he also remembered what he said last night that the ribs were not good, but he must not admit it at this time, he pretended to be stupid: "What? What did I say last night Is it?"

Zou Yue didn't expose him: "Come and eat, some porridge will make your stomach feel better."

He complied, and obediently sat on the chair and drank the porridge.

Zou Yue chatted with him while eating: "I heard that you have good grades in school."

Tong Shuo ate a mouthful of pickles, which were sour and delicious, and couldn't help picking up another chopstick. : "It's okay, the status in the world is still stable."

"It's the same as when your brother was in school." Zou Yue asked with a smile: "Now it's just summer vacation, do you want to go abroad? Come and see your brother. "

"Ah?" Hearing this, he gave his chopsticks a pause.

...

On the way home after dinner, I had time to take out my phone to read. There was a message from Xie Zhixing at eleven o'clock last night, asking him what he was doing, but he didn't reply, and the other party didn't ask again.

Edit the content in the reply box "I'm going abroad." After thinking about it, I deleted it and changed it to "What are you doing?" I feel that it is embarrassing to send it like this, why do I always have to contact you first, take a deep breath He pressed delete in a tone, and put the phone back into his pocket.

But at this moment, the phone rang, and he took it out to have a look—"Thank you boss." He acted faster than his reason and pressed the answer button.

"Hello" before I began to regret that I picked it up early.

The voice on the other side was as deep and pleasant as ever: "What are you doing?"

He kicked the pebbles on the side of the road and said to go home.

"Go home now, did you go out to play?"

He hummed, but he couldn't help telling Xie Zhixing: "I'm going to Europe with my brother's classmates."

Xie Zhixing asked: "Who?"

He kicked the stone When he got under the lamp post, he said, "I told you that you don't know me."

Xie Zhixing was very persistent, "What's your name?"

"Zou Yue, cousin Wang Wenyu."

...

Hung up the phone, Xie Zhixing The first thing he did was to look through the diary. He remembered that there was such a person as Zou Yue, but that was after joining Tong's company. That man took good care of Tong Shuo, and focused on embarrassing himself, and even looked down on him, but he couldn't be called a bad person.

The appearance of Zou Yue brought back some memories of his previous life. He remembered that Tong Shuo called him the day before his death. He was busy with work and didn't see him. After a while, the other party sent him a message saying that the number was wrong.

How could it be a wrong number? He paid so much attention to Tong Shuo and clearly remembered that the caller ID rang nine times. He wanted to find time to ask for clarification, but he had a car accident the next day. He will probably never know what Tong Shuo was trying to say in that unanswered phone call.

The reason why he remembered these things was because Zou Yue once told him that Tong Shuo had a fiancée. This was a few years later, but Zou Yue's appearance still made him feel panic. Some things, maybe he really can't wait any longer... ...

A week later, Tong Shuo and Zou Yue left the country. Wang Wenyu originally wanted to go with him, but because of his poor academic performance, his family enrolled in several cram schools, and the daily schedule was clearly arranged. If you want to go abroad, there is only one sentence at home: Want to go abroad? Yes, you can go when you are half as good as Tongtong.

Wang Wenyu: "..." Other people's children are hated series.

In short, he did not go with the two of them.

Tong Shuo's first stop was to visit his brother in the United States. After learning that his brother was busy with his studies, he decisively abandoned him and went to Europe with Zou Yue. Moments are posted non-stop every day, but in fact only Xie Zhixing is set to be visible. He looks strange and unrestrained, but in fact he is quite boring. The Eiffel Tower is magical and shocking, Venice is surrounded by green water, and white pigeons are flying in Prague Square...but all of these , Without the person I like watching it together, I always feel that something is missing.

He thought more than once that it would be great if Xie Zhixing was there.

But why is Xie Zhixing here?

Since the phone call that day, the relationship between the two has become very strange. Neither of them has actively contacted each other, and they don't know what Boss Xie is up to. He's doing well this time, and if the other party doesn't contact him, he will resolutely not take the initiative.

Fortunately, this time we achieved a staged victory. When I was sipping instant noodles in my room at night, my phone vibrated on the table.

Xie Zhixing made a video call to him for the first time after he went abroad.

This time he learned the trick, and only pressed the switch after vibrating several times. In fact, he didn't know what he was messing with, anyway, he felt very uncomfortable.

"Hello."

"It's me." Xie Zhixing asked, "What are you doing?"

"Eating instant noodles, hamburger and French fries, I'm going to throw up." Afraid of being cold, he hurriedly asked after speaking: "What are you doing? "

"My dad and I are at grandpa's house, enjoying the shade."

"Oh, that's pretty good." Tong Shuo took a sip of the noodles and said, "I also loved enjoying the shade with my grandpa when I was young." The

other party chuckled and asked him, "Tomorrow Where are you going to go?"

He looked at the movie "Roman Holiday" starring Audrey Hepburn on the TV in the room, and said, "Go to Rome, see the Colosseum, and the Trevi Fountain and the Eye of Truth." Said

this When talking, Princess Anne, starring Hepburn, was happily eating ice cream on the steps of the square. He glanced at it and couldn't help sighing: "It would be great if you were here." He didn't dare to say you, for fear that Xie Zhixing would Think more.

"It's fun." Xie Zhixing said, "You can see us when you come back."

He calmed down his mood and said cheerfully, "Well, I'll bring you a gift. Ask them what they want?"

Xie Zhixing said yes , told him not to eat so much at night, the two chatted for a few more words and hung up the phone.

Tong Shuo didn't want to eat half of the instant noodles. The moon outside the window was big and round, but the saying that the moon is round in his hometown always makes sense. He ran over barefoot and closed the curtains, and sat cross-legged on the bed alone. Saw the entirety of Roman Holiday.

After reading it, I threw away the remote control and lay on my back on the bed, thinking of the person who was far away across the ocean, and murmured a line: Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't

it , isn't it?

...

In July, the weather in Rome was clear. After breakfast, Zou Yue drove Tong Shuo to the Wishing Fountain, because relatively few people made wishes in the early morning. When we arrived, it was indeed the case. Beside the exquisite white sculpture was the clear green water of the wishing pool, the beautiful buildings under the blue sky and the pedestrians coming and going. Walking here, even the mood improved.

The wishing pool in Rome, also known as the fountain of happiness, is said to make a wish with your back to the wishing pool and then toss a coin, and the wish will come true.

"Try." Zou Yue spread out his palm, and there were two coins lying on it.

Tong Shuo looked at his hands, he checked the information before he came, one coin means that he will return to Rome again in this life, three means that the people he hates will stay away from you, and two means that he can combine with the people he likes.

Is it really possible to bond with someone you like? He didn't believe it, but he still took his coin under Zou Yue's encouraging eyes.

Tong Shuo stood with his back to the wishing pool, closed his eyes, held a coin in his hand and said silently in his heart:

"The first wish, I hope that my parents and relatives will live a long and healthy life." After thinking about it, he raised his hand , After the coin drew a parabola in the air, it fell into the water with a "ding dong".

He took out the second coin from his pocket. Although he knew it was impossible, he couldn't help but think in his heart, it would be great if it could be realized.

After meditating, he stretched out his hand, tossed a coin, opened his eyes after hearing the sound of the coin falling into the water, and saw Xie Zhixing standing in front of him.

He was wearing slacks and white short sleeves, standing there with his hands in his pockets, the smile on his lips was like the coolness brought by the warm July wind passing over the pool water.

God... God has manifested.