Chapter 26

It was the first time for the two of them to sit and eat together, probably because of the phone call last night to study, Tong Shuo was not as resistant to Xie Zhixing as before, Xie Zhixing looked so pleasing to the eye, sitting opposite him could eat two more bowls meal.

Xie Zhixing didn't have much appetite at first, he came to the cafeteria to just buy a couple of steamed buns, he changed his mind and ordered food after seeing Tong Shuo, but when he ate with Tong Shuo, he gradually gained an appetite.

Tong Shuo ate slowly, halfway through the meal he saw that Xie Zhixing had finished eating, so he pushed the fruit box to the middle of the dining table and said to him, "You eat."

Xie Zhixing looked at the few pieces of strawberries missing from the fruit box and the fruit with some water stains. Going to the little fork, he swallowed the words of refusal when he reached his mouth. He forked a strawberry and put it in his mouth to chew. This box of strawberries is really sweet and juicy.

He ate two strawberries, then wiped his mouth and picked up the plate to leave. Tong Shuo became depressed on the spot. He actually enjoyed the time spent with Xie Zhixing, as long as he didn't do anything and stayed beside him.

He also remembered the time when the two of them had a voice call last night and did their homework together, which was actually very good. Tong Shuo finally calmed down after reciting the framework of Compulsory Politics III several times in his heart, and he condemned himself strongly in his heart—look at your talent, how can you worry about gains and losses for a meal, this is not okay.

As soon as he calmed down, Xie Zhixing went back and forth again. He put a box of yogurt on the table, and thoughtfully inserted a straw and pushed it in front of Tong Shuo.

Less than three minutes after he made the determination to stay away from beauty, the big rabbit in Tong Shuo's heart started to jump around again.

The two left after eating. Xie Zhixing saw that he was heading towards the teaching building and asked him, "Why don't you go home and take a nap?"

Tong Shuo did have the habit of taking a nap, but wasn't it because he wanted to fight hard for the midterm exam? ? He pretended to be mature and sighed: "Isn't it all for learning?"

Xie Zhixing couldn't help laughing, his smiling eyes were hidden behind his glasses, his long eyelashes were covered by the frame, Tong Shuo felt itchy in his heart, he raised his head and asked him, "What are you laughing at?" "I'm laughing at you." Xie

Zhixing After all, he couldn't hold back and patted him on the back of the head: "What a deep learning at such a young age."

Tong Shuo's acting energy came up, he shook his head and said, "The motherland has not yet been unified, so I am very worried."

"Stupid." Thank you Zhixing's voice was full of smiles: "If you don't study at this moment, you have formed the habit of taking a nap. If you don't sleep, you will lose energy in the afternoon. Isn't it daytime..." Tong Shuo rushed to answer: "Learning and

learning If you don't think about it, you will die, but if you don't think about it, you will die?"

Xie Zhixing shook his head, and stood under the tree with few leaves left in front of the teaching building, looking at him: "I don't sleep at noon. I collapse in the afternoon."

Tong Shuo laughed with a snort Yes, Xindao, this fucking rhymes, but he told his family that he wants to work hard, his father sent a driver to deliver meals in order to support his great study career, and he has not studied for a day. It would be a bit embarrassing to go back.

After saying goodbye to Xie Zhixing at the stairs, Tong Shuo returned to the classroom to read. The school lunch time in winter is two hours, which is half an hour less than the lunch break in summer. As the mid-term exam approached, there were more people in the teaching building at noon than usual, and there were a few in Class 9.

At the beginning of November, the school has not started heating, but the temperature is really low. Zhou Guang is also in the classroom. He may be tired from studying. He is lying on the first row of desks at the moment.

Tong Shuo passed by him, Zhou Guang seemed to be aware of it, raised his head slightly, squinted his eyes and glanced at him, then leaned back on the table, Tong Shuo only looked at him, and then noticed the two holes in Zhou Guang's eye sockets. The big dark circles under the eyes are really harmful to study.

He went back to his seat and finished his homework in the morning, took out his exercise book and sat silent for a while, seeing that there were still 15 minutes left for class, he got up and went to the bathroom, taking the opportunity to give himself a substantial first half of the day. With an evaluation of 98 points, I am afraid that I will be proud if I lose two points.

In the afternoon, he wasn't proud, but just like Xie Zhixing said, he was a little bit broken because he didn't sleep.

The history teacher looked at the past and the present from above, and he scrambled rice on the bottom. It was obvious that every sentence the teacher said could be picked up in his ears, but it was difficult to string together coherent sentences, let alone integrate them.

He braced his head and tried his best to wake up like a dream for the last ten minutes. When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, he lay down on the table and died completely. Song Fan couldn't wake him up by nagging in his ear.

When he got home in the evening, he admitted his cowardice and declared that his week-long study plan at noon at school was bankrupt ahead of schedule. The reason was that not sleeping at noon in the afternoon was really frustrating, and Xie Zhixing said there was nothing wrong with it.

Because there is a parent meeting, everyone pays more attention to the midterm exam than the first monthly exam, and the teachers are no exception. The quiz papers are handed out one by one, and the key questions are explained over and over again. The whole school is shrouded. In the panic and anxiety that the midterm exam is approaching, the most intuitive manifestation is probably that everyone got up earlier.

The plan for a day is in the morning. Although waking up early really makes people sleepy enough to cry and scold their mothers, there are still many students who overcome the sandman with tenacious will and quality, and sit in the classroom early to study.

Dong Cheng threw his schoolbag on the table, and looked at the draft papers on Xie Zhixing's desk, and his heart broke down: "I get up five minutes earlier every day, no matter how many times I come back to the classroom, you are always there." Xie Zhixing pinched his

finger He didn't even look up the page of the book: "Probably because I also get up five minutes earlier every day."

Dong Cheng cursed, and took out the book with the anger of the education for the exam. He wasn't an idiot in the first place, and he got Xie Zhixing's deskmate who sold himself to study, which made him study passively and actively all day long.

From time to time, I need to express my dissatisfaction with being tortured by studies: "I don't understand, a mid-term exam won't happen, and parent-teacher meetings aren't that scary, right?

" Make a mark: "Zhuo Xiaowei's family is very good."

When mentioning Zhuo Xiaowei and Dong Cheng, he would like to laugh: "That kid is unlucky enough, but he is very loyal.

" The matter of gathering a crowd to gamble was not concealed after all, and I don't know who reported it. The teaching director, Zhou Haisheng, personally went into battle, arrested three classmates and introduced him, and went undercover in the group for two days, and successfully captured the criminal leader who was in charge this time—Zhuo Xiaowei from the liberal arts class.

I wanted to follow the vines to make a series of attacks, but Zhuo Xiaowei was bold and careful. At the beginning of joining the group, he repeatedly warned everyone to use trumpet names. The nicknames of the group were also quite common. All the code names of radish, cabbage, sweet potato, sweet potato, apple, banana, etc. , Zhou Haisheng studied for a long time but still couldn't figure out who was who.

A few suspects were called into the office for questioning. Everyone seemed to be in collusion, and their attitudes were unanimous. They staged a series of shocking and denying three times-my God, my mother, my god! Is there such a thing in school? Don't know, don't know, don't understand, I haven't participated in it at all. You want to see my phone? But the director's school is not allowed to bring mobile phones in class, okay, I'll go home and ask my mother to send you screenshots of me in the parent group?

......

Zhou Haisheng failed to investigate for a day. He hated Zhuo Xiaowei, the instigator, and slapped the table: "Call my parents! Call me my parents immediately!"

Zhuo Xiaowei's parents are journalists, and the family does not advocate That kind of stick-style education, when I went to the school to listen to Zhou Haisheng's reaction to the situation, Zhuo's father and Zhuo's mother sincerely apologized, saying that they did not educate their children well, and this matter will definitely be explained to the school.

In the last self-study class that afternoon, everyone was studying hard, and suddenly there were two "hello" from the classroom speaker.

Everyone looked up in doubt, thinking that there was another announcement from the school, but they always felt like they had never heard this voice before.

Soon everyone knew the answer. After confirming that there was no problem with the equipment, the voice in the earpiece continued: "Hi everyone, I am Zhuo Xiaowei, Class 1, Grade 2." After saying this, everyone became even more

curious. I ordered which school to do, the first class is the liberal arts rocket class, maybe it is to encourage before the exam, but this Zhuo Xiaowei... I have never heard of it.

The voice in the handset continued: "I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. I want to make a deep review here, because my behavior of gambling in the forum has caused a very bad impact on school. As a student, I My job should be to study..."

The whole school was startled when the words came out. The total number of people who participated in the gambling game was only about a hundred people. There were many people who didn't know. There will be such a show.

One stone stirred up waves, and everyone listened carefully while whispering to each other, very curious about the details of this matter.

Unexpectedly, Zhuo Xiaowei just brought up his own bad deeds, and then deeply reflected on himself, complaining about his top ten mistakes in school, not stepping into the classroom in the morning, not going to school for three nights, not doing business properly , shouldn't have copied the homework from the desk in front of him... In the end, everyone will forget his original intention of apologizing, this damn liberal arts student, don't play with words more sloppily.

"Here, I promise that similar things will not happen again. Please supervise me. In addition, if I can't advance to ten places in this exam, I must contract all the duties of this class this semester, and the monthly pocket money will be reduced. Half." Zhuo Xiaowei in the studio read the last sentence tearfully under the watchful eyes of his parents.

This is really shameful, sitting in the studio, he could feel the laughter coming from the teaching building.

Zhuo's father and Zhuo's mother nodded after he finished reading, and when they were about to speak, they saw Zhuo Xiaowei leaning closer to the microphone again: "I will deal with the follow-up matters as soon as possible, and take up a little more time for everyone. The campus forum has newly opened I learn my thinking Board, if you have any questions about your studies, you can go up to communicate, thank you, I am the No. 1 paparazzi of the attached high school."

When this incident broke out, he couldn't hide his status as the No. 1 paparazzi of the attached high school, so he simply made a publicity for the forum.

Zhuo Xiaowei's family may not know it, but the name of the No. 1 paparazzi of the attached high school is well-known. This person can be said to be a hundred-year-old student on campus, and it feels like there is nothing he doesn't know.

The existence of the high school student union is not high, and everyone is busy studying. Although they know that the student union is managing the forum, this is the first time they know the identity of the number one paparazzi. Before that, everyone thought that the number one paparazzi should be a scumbag. Unexpectedly, the special meow is actually the top student of the rocket class.

Can't this world leave a way for people who don't study well? Everyone was shocked by this series of information. Before the heated discussion started, student Zhuo Xiaowei started again: "Finally, I wish you all a happy midterm exam. In addition, Tong Shuo, Class 29, I still bet you to win! "