Chapter 54

After the final exam, the winter vacation was over, and the results were sent to the parents a week later. Xie Zhixing rushed to the second grade in one fell swoop, followed by Jiang Minghao from Science Class 30, Tong Shuo, fifth grade, and Zhuo Xiaowei, twenty-eighth.

After one semester, Tong Shuo has been flattered and humiliated. He was not overly excited even when his father said that he would increase his pocket money. He said "Thank you, Mr. Tong" and went upstairs. He was a little addicted to games during the winter vacation recently.

Tong Rongxuan was worried: "It's not good for Tongtong to play games all the time recently. It will delay his study and it's not good for his eyes." "Let

him play after the holiday." Qin Man said: "I passed by the game room yesterday and heard him give lectures to classmates. What?"

Tong Shuo sat cross-legged on the carpet and called Song Fan: "Fanfan, are you really going to learn painting?" Song Fan just sent him a message saying that he was going to study art, and he was quite surprised.

"That's right." Song Fan said, "My grades are barely enough in both books. There is still hope for art."

He was telling the truth, and Tong Shuo asked, "Then why is it painting?

" After a while, I have a foundation, and I don't know any musical instruments." He felt that what

Song Fan said was reasonable, and later called Xie Zhixing and asked, "You said how about my art, I just play the piano. Xie

Xingwen was cooking at home, and Xie Zhixing followed suit. He cracked the eggs into a bowl and said while stirring, "Okay, then you are the best cultural class among the art students, and the best piano player among the cultural students." "

Tong Shuo was delighted to hear that, but that's all he said. Playing the piano is just a hobby. He didn't want to take the path of an art student when his grades were poor. Now he is about to dominate the liberal arts class. It will be even worse if he does this again. It's not necessary, and art students are not easy.

Thinking of the hardships that Song Fan would have to stay up all night to paint in the future, he felt uncomfortable, and immediately went online to buy a set of painting tools for Song Fan, which can be considered as a brick and mortar for him on the road to art.

He asked Xie Zhixing, "What do you do at home during the holidays."

"Exercising, reading, cooking." When Xie Zhixing was talking, Xie Xingwen had already heated up the oil and poured the egg liquid into the pot.

There was a sound of "stab".

Tong Shuo had a good ear, so he immediately asked, "What do you cook?"

Xie Zhixing laughed at this snack food, and said, "Scrambled eggs with tomatoes."

"A classic dish." Tong Shuo said, "I want to eat it too."

"Well, let the family fry one for you."

Tong Shuo was autistic, why didn't he understand people's hints, can the ones fried by the family be the same as those fried by Xie Zhixing?

He said: "I won't let my family stir fry, I will learn by myself."

Xie Zhixing passed the plate to his father: "Okay, then you work hard."

"Ah?" Tong Shuo opened his mouth wide, it's over, he was silent for a long time, He choked out a sentence: "I won't give you food after learning." Xie Zhixing coaxed him: "Then I will give you food after learning.

"

study.

On the other side, Xie Zhixing had dinner with Xie Xingwen, Xie Xingwen looked at his son hesitant to speak.

Xie Zhixing didn't ask him, he would naturally say it if he couldn't hold back.

Sure enough, when Xie Zhixing was about to clean up the dishes after the meal was almost finished, his father said, "Zhixing."

Xie Zhixing: "Huh?"

"Are you...in a relationship?"

Xie Zhixing said no.

Xie Xingwen didn't believe it. He had been the head teacher for so many years, and he had a good grasp of the child's mind. Seeing him calling like that, he felt that there was something wrong.

Seeing that his son didn't admit it, he didn't force it. He just said: "You have your own opinions since you were young, and you know what to do and what not to do. Don't make fun of your own future, and don't delay other girls.

" Zhixing didn't care about it, but when he was reborn and heard it again, he had a different feeling. Youth was never for squandering. It would be too late to regret it when he looked back on the past many years later. Xie Xingwen said seriously: "I know everything, don't worry, Dad."

Xie Xingwen nodded and continued to eat, and when he finished the meal, he couldn't help asking: "Is it the quiet of Old Li's house? You two have been playing since you were young." Good."

Xie Zhixing was fiddling with his mobile phone on the sofa, and said no without raising his head when he heard this.

Comrade Xie was a little regretful that he failed to inquire about the news, so he made some indirect remarks, but his son was stunned and didn't say anything, which made Comrade Xie scratching his head. The girl got closer, and the relationship between father and son finally eased, and he didn't want to annoy his son, so he could only regret it.

The Spring Festival is not long after the winter vacation. The Chinese New Year is a traditional festival, and there is a joyous atmosphere everywhere. Tong Jin still has not been able to come back this year, so he can only communicate with his family through the Internet across the ocean.

After greeting each other about life, work and study, Tong Jin wondered: "Where is Shuo Shuo?" The

family members are all in the living room, but there is no shadow of his younger brother Tong Shuo.

Qin Man glanced upstairs and said, "I called, saying that I want to send blessings to my classmates one by one."

Tong Jin didn't believe it. He was too clear about his younger brother's virtues. Tong Jin said bluntly, "Can he have such a consciousness?

" At the fifth grade, you can directly enter the rocket class at the beginning of next semester."

"Really?" Tong Jin said, "Then I'll call him directly later, and you guys go to bed early."

Tong Shuo sat on the deck chair on the balcony and watched the city. Fireworks rose into the air one by one, bloomed and dissipated, leaving gorgeous light in the black night sky.

He held up his mobile phone and asked, "Isn't it good?"

Xie Zhixing, who was opposite him, said, "Well, it's good."

Tong Shuo proudly said, "That's a must, I have the best view from this location."

Xie Zhixing laughed and called him "" Tongtong."

"What's wrong?"

Xie Zhixing said, "Happy New Year."

Just as a huge firework exploded, the light in the sky made Tong Shuo's side face red, and there was some noise outside, so he shouted: "Happy New Year. "

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but the phone just showed 13:14 in the afternoon. Tong Shuo's heart moved slightly, and he called again: "Thank you, boss." "What's wrong

?"

He opened his mouth, wanting to say something but didn't know where Speaking of which, the other side was still waiting, and he said nervously, "Gong Xi Fa Cai, bring the red envelope."

Xie Zhixing laughed again, with a low and gentle voice, and said, "If you call me brother, you will get the red envelope."

Xie Zhixing was originally Just older than him, Tong Shuo screamed without hindrance, full of air: "Brother!"

Xie Zhixing was helpless: "Don't use the tune of

a hero from Liangshan. Are you Li Kui

? " Do you want a red envelope?" Xie Zhixing said to him: "Call again."

He started to chatter, but he was shy when he was serious, so he shyly called out for a long time: "Brother."

Xie Zhixing was very satisfied, and encouraged: " Call again."

After the first call, it was much easier, besides, it was just a word of "brother", Tong Shuo's face was not red and his heart was not beating, and he kept calling his brother, brother, into his mobile phone.

Xie Zhixing hasn't agreed yet? Tong Jin's call came in, and the QQ call was automatically hung up. Tong Shuo stared at the phone for a while before realizing that this was not Xie Zhixing. What are you doing, Tong Da."

Tong Jin sneered: "Tong Er, are you looking for a beating, what are you doing in your cat's room?" "

Nothing." Tong Shuo was very innocent: "I have a red envelope.

" Send it." Tong Jin said: "I heard that you did well in the final exam."

He pretended to be modest: "It's okay, you are fifth in grade, and there is still room for improvement."

Tong Jin said: "It is true. It's number one."

Tong Shuo: ...

Tong Shuo: "You discourage me from studying! I'm not your baby anymore." "I'm still a

baby when I'm too old." Tong Jin said, "I can't come back for Chinese New Year. Be sensible at home, don't make your parents angry, don't get into trouble, and study hard."

"Understood, brother." Tong Shuo sat up from the recliner: "Why do you still talk like grandpa when you are so good, I am good." "That's good, happy new year."

Tong

Shuo said, "Happy new year." It was time to hang up He asked again: "When will you come back?"

No matter how much the younger brother grows up, he is still clingy inside. Tong Jin said with a smile: "I will come back when you take the first place in the grade exam, and I will come back even if you ask for leave." "Really.

" Tong Shuo said: "If you want to lie to me, I'll sell the toys in your room as junk." "

Then you wait to be beaten." Tong Jin joked with him a few more times before hanging up.

Tong Shuo switched to the chat interface and told Xie Zhixing that he was answering the phone just now.

Xie Zhixing said it was fine, and at the same time, a notification message was displayed on WeChat, Tong Shuo opened it, and there were four red envelopes: Happy

New Year: 100

for learning progress: 200 for

growing taller: 200 for being

happy every day: 50

adding up to five hundred and two. Great, I haven't replied yet. Tong Jin's news also came in, and there are still three red envelopes:

5,000 yuan New Year's gift package: 50

Eat more vegetables and less meat: 100

Study hard and avoid trouble: 100

adds up to 250, the intention is quite sinister , he took his mobile phone and went downstairs to file a complaint: "Mom, my brother scolded me for two hundred and five!"

After filing the complaint, we sat on the sofa and watched TV together, and he sent a message to Xie Zhixing: "Happy New Year, I used the red envelope as a meal card, Let's eat together next semester."

More than 500 yuan is not a lot for a student, and he can't cheat Zhixing. He can continue to eat with Boss Xie when it is used as food expenses. After a while, he added, "Does my little brother have an online relationship? The kind that jumps off a building after breaking up." After

sending the message, he put the phone aside, and watched TV while eating melon seeds with a plate in his hand. A few minutes later, the phone rang again.

As soon as Tong Shuo picked it up, he heard a roar from his brother from the other side of the ocean: "Tong Xiaoshuo! What are you doing online all day?

" Went to his brother's place, this is really a big day, he was so dumbfounded that all the melon seeds in his hand fell to the ground.