Chapter 4

It didn't take long for Tong Shuo to finish his math homework. When he had nothing to do, he wanted to go to the forum to see the follow-up public opinion about their fight, but as soon as he clicked on it, he was shocked by a headline-"Xie Zhixing rushed to the crown" Angry as a beauty, seeking revenge on Dong Cheng between classes."

What the hell is this, Tong Shuo paused in the air with his hand holding a small fork to insert fruit. After reacting and clicking on it, the photo

of Xie Zhixing with his head wrapped in a white cloth came into view... In the photo, Xie Zhixing was wearing a school uniform and leaning on the railing facing the classroom door, with one leg bent and his elbow resting on the railing , looking at the front casually. The sign at the door of the classroom shows Class 20. There are a total of 30 classes in the second grade of the High School Attached to G University. Liberal arts classes one to nine are ranked from front to back according to academic performance, and science classes are ranked from ten to thirty. Class ten naturally became the last class, and the learning atmosphere was comparable to that of class nine.

There were quite a few students around Xie Zhixing, most of them were from Class 10. Judging by this posture, there was a sense of tension.

The caption on the photo is: "After the fight in Xiaoshulin, Xie Zhixing found Dong Chengban again. It is said that it was for his girlfriend Li Jing. Although the fight is not good, I really envy Li Jing [星星眼][星星眼] ][Star Eyes]."

Judging by the tone of voice, it is likely to be a girl. After the popularization of smartphones, the forum of the High School Attached to G University was also established. There was a school flower and school grass section in it, which was dedicated to gossip about the influential people in the school. Although Xie Zhixing's grades are not good and he is always doing things, but he can't hold back his good looks. The kind of ruffian that he inadvertently reveals is very popular with girls. Even a boy like Tong Shuo can't resist. He spends all day collecting people in the forum. photo.

There are still many comments from students below -

"Oh my God, does Xie Zhixing have a girlfriend? It's not true!

"

"The people upstairs know what a fart, do you know what happened at that time? Two against four."

"Just give Dong Cheng a discount? This guy is amazing."

"Am I the only one who wonders who that Li Jing is?"

...

Tong Shuo was also very curious, he really didn't know Xie Zhixing before the fight And a girlfriend. So I put on a vest to join in the fun: "I'm curious, when did Xie Zhixing have a girlfriend? [Touch]"

As soon as the news was sent out, someone broadcast in real time: "Dong Cheng is out! [with picture]"

As soon as the news came out of the building It became lively in an instant.

"Will they fight on the spot?"

"It's hard to say, I heard that Xie Zhixing has a very violent temper."

"Dong Cheng is not a fuel-efficient lamp, okay?"

"Two strong men!"

......

Tong Shuo clicked on the picture , a boy with a bandage on his left arm stood opposite Xie Zhixing. He was about the same size as Xie Zhixing, with darker skin and handsome features, but now he was frowning and his expression was not very friendly.

Tong Shuo naturally recognized this person, and he was the one who beat him that day. The resolution of the photo is very high, and the distance is not too far. The person who took the photo is probably a strong man. But this was at school, Tong Shuo reckoned that it was impossible for the two to really fight, but he still expressed his dislike for Xie Zhixing's provocative behavior. Just show off, it's great to have a girlfriend.

Don't want to see this irritating face and the discussion about his girlfriend again. Just as Tong Shuo wanted to quit, the forum exploded again—"It's fighting, it's fighting, my God! [Shocked face]"

Tong Shuo paused, he didn't know what to say anymore, he could only widen his eyes Watching everyone build a building.

"Really? Above the picture, above the picture, rub it"

"Please tell me, who did it first?"

"Xie Zhixing, he punched Dong Cheng first."

"Dong Cheng fought back!"

"Xie Zhixing strangled Dong Cheng's neck!"

"Xie Zhixing dragged Dong Cheng away !"

"Dong Cheng refuses to let his classmates follow, it looks like he wants to single out."

Tong Shuo: "..." Xie Zhixing is crazy! He reacted and quickly responded: "Is there no one to start a fight?"

It turned out that there was no one. Tong Shuo had seen the skills of the two of them before, Xie Zhixing was probably stronger, but now that one fractured and the other was broken, they still have to fight, aren't they two idiots? He was a little irritable, and after being irritable, he reflected on himself, what the hell are you doing because of his girlfriend fighting.

But thinking about it like this is still uncomfortable, always worrying that if one of these two people goes to the hospital again. But there was nothing he could do in a hurry, so he could only lie on his side and continue to read the report ahead.

"He and I went to the playground, sitting on the steps, as if talking."

"There is no fight." It's not a big deal for someone to watch the excitement.

Tong Shuo wanted to hit your sister, but he was relieved and felt aggrieved at the same time. Li Jing ran away early that day and didn't suffer any injuries at all, but she was beaten because she didn't pay attention after the break. Thinking about it this way, Tong Shuo felt that he was quite tragic, stabbing his brother's ribs or something, but that idiot Xie Zhixing didn't regard him as a brother at all, let's forget about thanking him, and pretended to be innocent with himself in the morning, what did he think? Not a thing.

After liking all those who scolded Xie Zhixing in the post, Tong Shuo was a little relieved. After drinking saliva, the post became lively again. The person in the vest named "The No. 1 Paparazzi of the High School" posted the latest news - "Zhou Badai took Guitian and Zhuangyuan to the playground."

Zhou Bapi is the teaching director Zhou Haisheng, Kameda is Li Jun, the head teacher of Class 9, and the champion is Sun Dengke, the head teacher of Class 10.

At this time, Zhou Haisheng was speaking his Mandarin mixed with Henan accent and shouted at the two people in the distance, "What are you doing, no fights are allowed." He led Li Jun and Sun Dengke away aggressively while shouting. In front of Xie Zhixing and Dong Cheng: "You two...you..."

Looking at the cans of Coke in their hands and the hooked shoulders, the teaching director Zhou Haisheng suddenly couldn't say a word, and pointed at the two people. His hands were shaking and shaking, like a stroke.

Zhou Haisheng received the news from the students in the experimental class that Xie Zhixing went to class ten to find Dong Cheng to seek revenge, and he was so arrogant at school, is this okay? He had just been promoted to director, and there was a fight. He already hated these two students deeply, but now he became even more angry. These two people were clearly challenging his majesty. On the way here, Zhou Haisheng had already made up his mind that not only would the leading students do a self-criticism this time, but also the parents should be reminded of their serious mistakes, so as to make an example of the others, so as to completely calm this group of students.

Unexpectedly, what he saw was such a harmonious scene, Zhou Haisheng almost thought he was hallucinating, and even Li Jun and Sun Dengke who followed him were a little surprised. what happened?

The two sitting on the playground looked at each other and stood up. Dong Cheng didn't think too much, but Xie Zhixing looked at the three people in front of him with deep meaning.

At this time, the teachers should be holding a regular meeting, and the principal is also here. They must have received news that they will come here. Even the fight in the grove a few days ago, it was obviously a holiday time, how did the school leaders know? Fortunately, the two did not fight this time. Xie Zhixing's eyes were full of innocence and surprise: "How many teachers? Why did

you come here at night?"

, coughed and accused, "You still have the nerve to ask, what are you doing here with Dong Cheng at night?"

"Ah..." Xie Zhixing said very calmly: "I had a bad fight with classmate Dong Cheng before, and it also hurt classmate Dong Cheng, so I apologize to him." After finishing speaking, he glanced at Dong Cheng and asked: " Isn't it?"

Dong Cheng reacted quickly, and immediately said: "Yes, he bought me a drink, I should also apologize, Xie Zhixing, I'm sorry."

Xie Zhixing smiled very generously: "It's okay."

Li Jun: "..."

Zhou Haisheng: "..."

"Okay, okay." When the two were silent, Sun Dengke, who had been standing by the side watching, was very pleased and said: "Knowing mistakes can be corrected, and there is nothing good about it. Teacher is very happy that you think so. "

Sun Dengke is an old teacher at the school. He teaches Chinese in classes 9 and 10. He is usually low-key and honest, and has a gentle personality. When he was assigned to class 10 as the head teacher, he was ridiculed by other teachers. But he is different from Li Jun. He is never ashamed to lead the students of class 10, and always says that the children of class 10 have potential and have a lot of room for improvement.

Li Jun looked down on him very much, and sneered when he heard Sun Dengke's words: "You just believe what they say, and you don't know what they are discussing. Such people will be the scum of society if they go out in the future!" Sun Dengke frowned and

followed He argued: "Mr. Li, how can you say that about the students? They..."

He spoke slowly and in a low voice, which was quickly covered by Li Jun's loud voice: "What's wrong with them? Leave the words here, just watch."

"Aren't they..." Sun Dengke wanted to say more.

"Okay!" Zhou Haisheng interrupted the two of them suddenly, looked at Xie Zhixing and Dong Cheng angrily and said, "If you have nothing to do, go back to the classroom for self-study, don't always wander around on the playground." After finishing speaking, he left angrily.

Li Jun hurriedly followed, but Sun Dengke took a look at the two students and said, "Don't take what Mr. Li says to heart" before leaving.

After the three left, Xie Zhixing and Dong Cheng looked at each other and couldn't help laughing.

A few minutes ago...

Dong Cheng walked up to Xie Zhixing under the eyes of many onlookers, and said in a very cold tone, "What are you doing? Do you still want to fight?"

Dong Cheng is an oddball among the people in Class 10, skipping classes and drinking all day long He played games, but his grades were not bad, and he even rolled into the experimental class in the third year of high school. Xie Zhixing's impression of him was actually not bad, because this person was loyal, and when he was framed later, the only person who stood up to speak for him was Dong Cheng. Although it didn't work, Xie Zhixing was very grateful.

Thinking of the two getting acquainted because of a fight, he couldn't help feeling a little emotional, so he didn't care about Dong Cheng's bad attitude, but raised his arm with a smile and lightly tapped his chest: "Is your arm okay?" Dong Cheng was stunned for a

moment , and then approached Xie Zhixing with a smiling face and punched him back: "It must be better than your head." "Not necessarily,"

Xie Zhixing withdrew his arm from the railing and looked at him: "Can I take a step to talk?"

Dong Cheng raised his eyebrows slightly, and the younger brothers around him thought that Xie Zhixing was going to challenge the boss to a one-on-one fight, so they quickly took a few steps forward. There is no way, this Xie Zhixing fights too fiercely, as if desperate, everyone still has lingering fears about his skills a few days ago, for fear that he will drag their boss into a corner and beat him, so they are extra vigilant.

"It's okay." Dong Cheng gave the younger brothers a reassuring look, and left with Xie Zhixing.

"Probably thought we were fighting." Dong Cheng shrugged.

Xie Zhixing was also helpless: "Who gave us a criminal record."

At this time, the class bell rang, and the two walked to the teaching building together. Class Nine was in the corner of the second floor, Class Ten was upstairs, and when they got to the door of Class Nine, Xie Zhixing reminded him again: "Remember to promise me, tell your little brother when the time comes, I'll treat them to dinner. "

" Got it." Dong Cheng waved and turned and went upstairs.

After getting Dong Cheng's consent, Xie Zhixing felt relaxed. He fumbled for the eraser in his pocket and was about to enter the classroom. Then he turned his head and met a person at the door of the classroom on the upper floor diagonally opposite him. classroom.

Xie Zhixing sneered in his heart, he guessed right, that person was his cousin Du Xin.

Du Xin is the only son of Xie Zhixing's aunt, and he hates Xie Zhixing. Before junior high school, Xie Zhixing was better than him in everything, even more handsome than him. Yao Mozi came out. As a result, Xie Zhixing failed the high school entrance examination, Du Xin was more than ten points higher than him, and was assigned to class 20 of the science experiment class where Chen Zhe and Li Jing were.

Du Xin was completely elated at this moment, feeling that he had finally overwhelmed Xie Zhixing, and could lift his tail to the sky. If anyone in this school wants to see him make a fool of himself, it must be Du Xin.

Xie Zhixing disdains his behavior of snitching. The more you pay attention to this kind of person, the more he can treat himself as a dish. The better revenge for him is to be better and better than him.

Going to the classroom, he picked up the torn paper that was covered with footprints in the aisle and threw it into the trash can. Xie Zhixing returned to his seat and began to read. But his eyes always glanced at the table next to him inadvertently, Xie Zhixing sighed inwardly.

He really wanted to see Tong Shuo so much, why isn't today tomorrow?

............

On the other hand, Tong Shuo saw from the post that the two had returned to the classroom, so he put down his phone and stopped paying attention. His buttocks and back hurt, he couldn't lie down and could only lie on his stomach. While his body and mind were devastated, he thought that he would have to conduct a self-criticism under the national flag tomorrow, and his whole body suddenly became ill.

What should everyone think of him then, Tong Shuo buried his face in the soft pillow, thinking that it would be great if he could skip tomorrow and go directly to the day after tomorrow.

The author has something to say: Boss Xie: The first day I didn't see Baby Tong, I missed him.

Tong Shuo: I don't want to go to school to lose face