Chapter 31

The third exam room was different from the last ones that Tong Shuo had stayed in before. There were still more than ten minutes before the start of the exam, and the classroom was already full. Only one classmate ran in. After winter, the smog in the city became more severe, and the outside of the windows was gray. Even in the daytime, it was still necessary to turn on the lights.

After filling in the basic information on the answer sheet, Tong Shuo put down his pen and waited for the invigilator to distribute the test papers. The classroom was very quiet, with no one whispering or looking around. He liked this feeling very much.

Five minutes before the exam, another invigilator walked into the classroom with the test paper bag under his arm. Tong Shuo looked up and found that he was an acquaintance—the English teacher of Class 10, the English teacher of Class 9 and Class 10 were different

, Compared with the vicious and sharp-tempered one in my class, who was suspected to have premature menopause, the students in Class Nine were very envious of the gentle-tempered female teacher in Class Ten.

Because of the excellent English performance in the last test, the English teacher of Class 10 was very impressed with Tong Shuo, and smiled slightly when he saw him. She taught class 9 a few lessons. Tong Shuo has a lively and good-looking personality. He is not very mischievous in class, has a sweet mouth, and now he is so motivated. There are very few teachers who would not like such a student.

Tong Shuo gave the teacher a very harmless smile, put his hands on the table and sat upright, waiting for the teacher to hand out the test papers.

The exam started soon, and the teacher handed out the test papers for the students in the first row to pass on. In the first language test, Tong Shuo got the paper and glanced at the ancient poems, and found that he knew most of them. There was even a question that Xie Zhixing had tested him when he was putting on plaster, and asked him about the rare words in it. how to write. Writing to complete that sentence, Tong Shuo felt that Boss Xie was quite a god.

After completing this sentence, he turned to the end of the test paper to read the composition. It was a normal question, not biased. He thought about the composition in his heart, turned the test paper back to the front and began to work on the questions seriously. The girl at the same table was also answering the questions carefully. The progress of the two of them was about the same.

The language test lasted for two and a half hours, and when he was writing the composition in the last hour, he felt a little bit like peeing. Looking at the half box of milk on the corner of the table, Tong Shuo was very glad that he didn't finish it all.

After the exam was over, Xie Zhixing came in through the door as soon as the invigilator finished collecting the papers and went out.

It's not too close from that teaching building to this one, and you have to climb up to the fourth floor. Tong Shuo raised his head and asked him, "You handed in the paper early again." "Yes." "That's not right." Tong Shuo tried

to

educate He: "The language time is originally..."

Xie Zhixing: "It's only a few minutes, I've finished it."

Tong Shuo: "..." Okay.

Xie Zhixing packed up his stationery, handed him the crutch again, and asked, "Want to go to the bathroom?"

Tong Shuo: ... "Yes." He was about to say it just now.

Xie Zhixing followed him downstairs with his things, and when he went out, he happened to meet Zhuo Xiaowei who was coming from the examination room next door.

"Brother Xie is here." Zhuo Xiaowei claimed credit: "I came over as soon as I handed in the paper." But he was positive.

...

In the afternoon, the second year of senior high school took the mathematics test, and the first year of senior high school did not have a sub-subject of arts and sciences. After the math test, there was another political test. The invigilator finished collecting the test papers and asked the sophomore students to leave the examination room as soon as possible, and continued the exam after a ten-minute break in the first year.

Xie Zhixing didn't hand in the math papers ahead of time, Zhuo Xiaowei seized the opportunity to show off, and went to the third exam room to pack Tong Shuo's things as soon as he finished the exam, looking very attentive like a schoolboy accompanying him.

Standing up on crutches, Tong Shuo saw that Zhuo Xiaowei was still holding his draft paper and asked him, "What are you doing? Correcting mistakes?"

"Hey, no, that question..." Zhuo Xiaowei simply took out a pen and started to calculate on the draft paper. The more he calculated, the more his face became more and more wrong, and finally he wailed: "I made a mistake in this question."

There are several Zhuo Xiaowei's classmates in the third examination room. He howled out like an emergency assembly, and several heads quickly came together: "Which one?" "

That's it." Zhuo Xiaowei took the draft paper Tell everyone: "I calculated this question to be the root number 3."

Several other students looked closer and wondered:

"Isn't it the root number 3? I checked it again." "

Yes, I calculated it. It's true when you come out."

"No." Zhuo Xiaowei was heartbroken: "There is a hidden condition, the final result should be the square root of 5, you see..." He

just started talking, and the others suddenly understood:

"Fuck, this question is too insidious."

"Five points, my God, how many names have to be found in the future."

"Okay, okay, this question must be more than a few of us who made mistakes, This is the fault of the person who wrote the question."

"Your sister is blamed." Zhuo Xiaowei pointed at Tong Shuo: "My family Tong Tong did it right."

Tong Shuo, who had been watching from the sidelines, said: "..." No, what am I? It's time to make it your home.

Faced with several staring eyes, Tong Shuo was under a lot of pressure. He looked around and said weakly: "I think... if you continue to answer the questions in the classroom, you will be beaten to death." Everyone: "..." The invigilator is on

the

podium The boss urged: "What are you guys doing? Hurry up and get out, don't affect the freshman students in high school."

A few people left the classroom in despair, and Zhuo Xiaowei still took Tong Shuo's draft paper as a cultural relic and put it there for study. Tong Shuo was standing outside on crutches. When he turned his head and saw the girl who was at the same table as him in the exam leaving the classroom flushed, he was wondering, so he scanned the girl's light-colored jeans and there seemed to be something behind.

The weather was relatively cold, the girl was wearing fleece jeans and a short woolen jacket, and now she hurried downstairs, Tong Shuo understood what was going on after a little thought. It's not easy being a girl.

Chu Tian didn't expect that her period would come a few days earlier. She felt something was wrong during the exam, but there was not enough time for maths, and she had to set aside time to check. She didn't go to the bathroom until the exam was over, and it turned out that she was on her period.

Wei Wei frowned and went to the small supermarket to buy sanitary napkins, and went back to the classroom immediately after changing them. The break time was only ten minutes, and the political exam was about to start.

"Classmate." When he got to the door, he was stopped by someone. It was Tong Shuo who was sitting at the same table as him during the exam. There were a few classmates standing beside him, all from their exam room.

Chu Tian knew the senior who was talking, so she would post it if she had nothing to do. She had heard a little about the senior's heroic deeds, so she was quite surprised to be at the same table with Tong Shuo this time. It was also said in the post bar that Tong Shuo passed the exam last time because he did the original question, but judging by Tong Xuechang's attitude in answering the question today, it doesn't look like he can't do it.

Chu Tian stood still and asked, "Is there something wrong, senior?" Although it was a bit embarrassing to be on crutches, the real person looked better than the photos on the post bar.

Tong Shuo handed her the school uniform jacket in his hand, glanced at her waist, and said, "Hurry up and go in, the exam is about to start." "Ah?"

Chu Tian took the school uniform in his hand, with a dazed expression on his face. Forced to watch Tong Shuo walking with the others on crutches, he heard one of them say to the stairs: "Brother Xie, I'm doing okay today."

The answer sheets began to be distributed in the classroom. Chu Tian hurriedly typed the report and went in. When she was about to sit down, she glanced at the bench—the school uses light-colored wooden tables and chairs, and the faint reddish-brown traces can be seen at a glance. She grasped it tightly. With the school uniform jacket in his hand, his face instantly turned red...

Zhuo Xiaowei successfully handed over the person to Xie Zhixing, and he still couldn't forget his last big question, holding the draft paper and asking non-stop: "But I figured it wasn't this, How did you do the math, Tongtong."

"Maybe I made a mistake." Tong Shuo snatched his scratch paper: "Don't get the answers wrong, will you still have to take the exam tomorrow?" "

Of course." Zhuo Xiaowei Trying to snatch the paper from Tong Shuo's hand, Xie Zhixing stopped his hand with a stare stare, and muttered in his mouth: "I really almost solved it." Xie Zhixing

sent Tong Shuo to the school gate, The driver at home was already waiting, so Tong Shuo got into the car and asked Xie Zhixing, "You really don't want to come with me, let's go along the way." Xie Zhixing ran back and forth to take care of him these two days, and he felt very sorry. "No need." Xie Zhixing put the crutches away for him: "I won't go back now, let 's say it

's only a ten-minute journey."

You bring breakfast." If you don't get paid for nothing, it should be reciprocal.

In the morning of the second day of senior high school, when he took the exams of liberal arts and science, and the senior one took the exams of history and chemistry, Xie Zhixing picked Tong Shuo at the school gate and took him to the classroom. He handed over the bag in his hand.

Xie Zhixing opened it, and there was a fried dough stick and two eggs.

"Eat this and you will get 100 points in the test." Tong Shuo's eyes were burning.

Xie Zhixing raised his eyes to look at him, his expression was indescribable.

Tong Shuo blinked his big innocent eyes: "No...isn't it right?"

"Yes." Xie Zhixing squeezed out a deep-fried dough stick and took a bite: "The full score is 300."

wipe! Tong Shuo realized later that with a perfect score of 300, he would fail the test with 100 points.

He hurriedly grabbed the breakfast bag in Xie Zhixing's hand: "Don't eat it, don't eat it, you go to the supermarket to buy bread.

" The little expression couldn't help but want to laugh: "You are counting on a 100-point score, it works."

Even so, Tong Shuo still didn't give him the remaining two eggs, but gave them to him after the exam. Zhuo Xiaowei.

Zhuo Xiaowei was very grateful and eager to try to answer the multiple choice questions with Tong Shuo.

He went back at night to study the last big math problem, and the result was the same as Tong Shuo's calculation on the draft paper.

As a top student who has never fully solved the last big problem in mathematics, Zhuo Xiaowei admires Tong Shuo, a pseudo-scumbag dormant in the junior class.

Tong Shuo learned a lot this time, and he threw away the draft paper after the exam. Zhuo Xiaowei asked him everything with a confused face: "I don't have a good memory, so I forgot after the selection." Zhuo Xiaowei: "..."

I Believe me, if I can't beat Xie Zhixing, I would have turned against you a long time ago.

In the afternoon, the last English test in the second year of high school, and another half-day test tomorrow for the first year of high school.

Xie Zhixing felt pretty good in the first few subjects, and English was his strong point, and he did very well all the way. After finishing the composition, I looked at my watch. There was still half an hour left.

He stopped writing and moved his fingers, then looked out of the window to relax his eyes. After adjusting for a minute or two, turn the paper back to the first page and prepare to start checking.

The pen on the table was accidentally touched by the paper and fell to the ground. Xie Zhixing turned to pick it up, and suddenly saw a booklet in the pocket of the desk.