Chapter 85

The weather is getting warmer recently, and Tong Shuo has replaced his thick coat with a spring shirt. Zhang Miao said that the spring covers the autumn and the cold, but when he puts on the clothes, he doesn't have such awareness at all, and he still shows his ankles every day.

She asked Tong Shuo: "By the way, what's going on with you and Xie Zhixing recently, are you playing hide and seek?"

Tong Shuo had already packed his schoolbag, leaned over to look at the door of the classroom, he was relieved that Xie Zhixing was not outside At the same time, I was a little lost: "I didn't hide, I'm here, where to hide."

After finishing speaking, he quietly ran away from the back door with his schoolbag on his back. He had observed it a long time ago. That teacher is always procrastinating, and he can't stop him anyway.

He ran downstairs in one breath, and looked up to see that the classroom door of class 30 was still closed, and no student was let out. He turned around and walked towards the school gate. There was a stall selling fried skewers outside. He ordered ham balls and fish tofu, and took out his mobile phone to smell the smell while waiting. It was dark now, even if Xie Zhixing came out, it would be difficult to recognize him.

Just after thinking this way, Xie Zhixing patted him on the shoulder like a spirit behind him: "What are you doing?"

He was startled, and said, "Waiting for food."

"Why don't you hide?" His head: "The little thing that forgets friends when you see sex."

What the hell? Tong Shuo was so aggrieved, why did he beat him up, he was a little angry, glared at Xie Zhixing and said, "Who the hell has forgotten his friends?" "What do you think?" Xie Zhixing also took a few bunches of

things Handed it to the boss: "I had a great time playing with you, Xiaoqingmei, during the winter vacation."

Tong Shuo was even more confused: "What Xiaoqingmei?"

Xie Zhixing sneered: "Didn't you have a good time during the two winter vacations?"

Tong Shuo Inexplicable: "It's good to play anyway."

"Tong Xiaoshuo" Xie Zhixing pinched his face and said, "Are you playing amnesia with me? I've been watching you two in the circle of friends every day." Tong Shuo was pinched, and his speech was vague, and asked him: "What circle of friends

? ?"

Xie Zhixing was taken aback: "Xu Fei posted on Moments during the winter vacation."

Tong Shuo: "She didn't post it."

Xie Zhixing: "..."

Tong Shuo: "..."

The two looked at each other for a moment, and finally Find out what the problem is. The boss has already fished the fried skewers out of the oil pan, controlled the oil for a while and asked them whether to add chili.

Tong Shuo: "Add."

Xie Zhixing: "No."

Xie Zhixing said: "Don't eat it so spicy at night, or you will feel uncomfortable tomorrow."

Tong Shuo: "Oh, then don't add it." He reacted: "No, why should I listen to you."

He said so, but in the end no chili was added, and the two of them walked and ate with fried skewers. Tong Shuo asked him: "You just said that the circle of friends What's the matter, what's going on?"

Xie Zhixing said that at the birthday party, Xu Fei added him as a friend, and during the winter vacation, she often posted photos of her and Tong Shuo hanging out together.

"No." Tong Shuo was a little stunned, he also refreshed his news every night before going to bed, why didn't he see it? But it is definitely impossible for Xie Zhixing to lie, the only possibility is that Xu Fei blocked him. That's the end of it.

He raised his hand to promise: "I really went out to play for two days, and the fish is still there. If you don't believe me, you can ask him."

Speaking of which, he remembered Qin Rong, and asked Xie Zhixing, "Is it something that Kang Yanbo likes?" They all have to be grabbed."

Xie Zhixing didn't know why he suddenly asked this question, and stretched out his hand to press his head to let him see the way: "You have read too many novels, what does his business have to do with me." It seems that it is not because of Kang Yanbo that he paid attention to

Qin Rong's, that's because I really like it, he kicked out the pebbles at his feet, got rid of Xie Zhixing's hand and looked at him sideways, and asked: "Then did I delay your dating?" Xie Zhixing said: "Why not

. "He still wants to fall in love with Tong Shuo."

Tong Shuo was a little relieved, and emphasized again: "In short, you can't forget your friends when you see sex!"

Xie Zhixing took the bamboo stick in his hand and threw it: "Is it okay for me to forget sex when I see friends?"

Tong Shuo: "Yes! It must be done !"

"Would you like to go to my place for three nights?"

"Go, the chair at home is uncomfortable."

...

The relationship between the two has returned to the past, like conjoined twins. We go to and from school together, and we can have a meal together if we have time at noon. The only thing that made Tong Shuo feel uncomfortable was the resurgence of the scandal about Xie Zhixing and Qin Rong at school.

Not long after class was over, a female classmate ran in from outside and said, "Hurry up, Xie Zhixing and Qin Rong are going to publish a blackboard newspaper together.

" They are talking at the stairs."

"Isn't it a matter of time, they are such a good match."

Tong Shuo listened to these words, and after a few girls ran out, he put his pen on the table, pretending He said: "My eyes are so tired, I'm going out to have a look at the scenery." Then he also went out.

Zhuo Xiaowei was discussing a problem with Zhang Miao, and he kept shaking his head when he heard the words, Xie Zhixing was really serious, his personal style was very problematic, how could he make such a problem when he was with Tongtong.

"What are you doing?" Zhang Miao slapped him on the head with a book:

"Do you understand?" Only then did I see a ghost.

Tong Shuo climbed on the railing with both hands and looked down, and sure enough, he saw Xie Zhixing and Qin Rong coming from the corner of the teaching building together. Qin Rong looked sideways at Xie Zhixing, and the two of them didn't know what they were talking about.

He stared at the two of them secretly, his eyes were like knives, and he shot at the two of them. He was about to pass the college entrance examination and he still had sex, was he right for his parents? Are you sorry teacher? I'm sorry...

He was trying his best to condemn, but Xie Zhixing suddenly looked over, as if he had sensed it.

He hesitated for a second, and turned back decisively to the classroom the moment the other party looked over.

Zhang Miao asked him: "My eyes are not tired anymore."

He looked at the timetable, took out the math book and put it on the table and said, "Not tired anymore, hot!"

After math class, Jiang Minghao came to look for Zhang Miao, unfortunately Zhang Miao just went out.

Tong Shuo chatted with him for a while, and asked, "The teacher asked you and Boss Xie?

" Both of them got very good rankings. With this bonus item, and the fact that their grades have always been among the best, the possibility of being recommended to a prestigious school is very high.

But with the two of them ranking first and second in their grades, even if they don't enroll students independently, they can still get good grades in the exam. Experience, if you miss it, you will lose it.

He asked Jiang Minghao: "Are you recruiting?"

Jiang Minghao obviously also had concerns about this: "Let me ask Miaomiao."

"Show me." Tong Shuo rolled his eyes. Why is it by myself: "You guys recommend it, I have passed the Tsinghua University and Peking University by myself."

Xie Zhixing also told him about the recommendation when he went back in the evening. The school ranked Xie Zhixing according to his grades and recommended him.

Naturally, there is no suspense in getting recommended. Tong Shuo asked Xie Zhixing: "Then don't you want to take the college entrance examination?" "It's a

waste of time." Xie Zhixing has no obsession with the college entrance examination. In fact, it is better to do more planning for the future. Moreover, Jiang Minghao was the number one scholar in science in his last life, and he didn't want to compete with Jiang Minghao for this title. This kind of arrangement is just right. He said, "I'll do logistics for you every day when you get recommended." "Really?" Tong Shuo thought in his heart

. It's beautiful, but when I think of someone, I feel a little depressed: "What about Qin Rong?"

Xie Zhixing was puzzled: "What's the matter with her?"

Isn't she your partner? Tong Shuo muttered softly.

Xie Zhixing: "What?"

He scratched his head: "It's okay."

Xie Zhixing: "Speak!"

Tong Shuo curled his lips: "I don't think you have to take care of your partner first."

"What partner?"

"Qin Rong Ah." Tong Shuo's tone was extremely reluctant: "Aren't you two dating?"

Xie Zhixing stopped and reached out to pinch his chin: "Tong Shuo, if you have nothing to do, can you stop browsing the forum posts!"

Tong Shuo :"ah?"

...

After being taught a lesson by Xie Zhixing, Tong Shuo finally believed that he did not have an affair with Qin Rong, and with the fact that Xie Zhixing wanted to recommend him, it was a double blessing. After Xie Zhixing was recommended, someone would make braised pork ribs for him when he went to Xie Zhixing's home to do his homework, and someone would buy breakfast in the morning, so I was a little excited when I thought about it.

Wang Wenyu knocked on the small bowl in front of Tong Shuo with his chopsticks: "What do you want to make it so happy for you?" The two finally went out to make an appointment for dinner on the weekend, but Tong Shuo just left there by himself like a second idiot, enjoying himself. .

"It's nothing, nothing." He took a sip of lemonade from the cup and said, "Why hasn't the food been served yet? I'm so hungry." "

Don't change the subject." Wang Wenyu saw through it at a glance: "Tong Xiaoshuo, I'm warning you, The college entrance examination will be in just a few days, so study hard and don't fall in love early." He is a scumbag in his own studies, but he has high hopes for Tong Shuo: "Our courtyard still counts on you to be the number one scholar, and then I will give you Set off firecrackers."

Tong Shuo played a lot, pretending to be sad and said: "What to do, I'm already in love."

Wang Wenyu yelled "Tong Shuo!" and said angrily: "I want to report this situation to your parents "

Tong Shuo probed into the operating room, wondering why the dish wasn't ready yet, and said indifferently: "You go and you go."

Wang Wenyu knew him too well. Throwing peanuts into his mouth, he said, "Forget it, it's good if someone takes a fancy to you. I won't be a stumbling block to your puppy love, or what will happen to you when you die alone in the future?"

Tong Shuo picked up the peanuts on the plate and hit him: "Take care of yourself."

Another city-wide joint exam was held in April, and Xie Zhixing ranked first with an absolute advantage. The recommendation was a certainty, and there was basically no suspense.

When returning home from school at night, Tong Shuo walked side by side with Xie Zhixing. He called Xie Zhixing and said, "Touch my pocket."

Xie Zhixing was surprised: "What's the matter?"

He urged: "Touch it, touch it, hurry up!"

Xie Zhixing didn't know what strange idea he had, but he still put his hand into the pocket of his sweater in cooperation, Then he took out a keychain from inside, and there was a cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants hanging underneath.

"?" Xie Zhixing looked at him suspiciously.

"It looks good." Tong Shuo smiled and said, "For you."

"Isn't it hard to find your key for the reward of being the first in the city? I lost one before, and let me tell you, this keychain is very good... ..."

Xie Zhixing: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He took a step forward, reached into his pocket and touched the other Mr. Crab inside. This can be considered as a couple's accessory.

Since being cleaned up by Xie Zhixing that night, Tong Shuo stopped thinking about Xie Zhixing and Qin Rong, and didn't pay much attention to Qin Rong. After class this day, I heard two girls gossiping in the class, and only then did I know that Qin Rong's grades had deteriorated significantly during this period.

Although Qin Rong's grades can't keep up with those in the rocket class, after a period of hard work in the second year of high school, she has already moved from the ordinary class to the experimental class. In the last few hundred, the school's model test results are not satisfactory.

He listened for a while and then stopped paying attention. Learning is his own business, and it doesn't matter to him what others want.

After school in the evening, Xie Zhixing waited for Tong Shuo downstairs, and the class 1 teacher dragged the class. He waited for a while, and just in time to see Qin Rong coming down the stairs, he turned sideways and stood inside the building. Qin Rong didn't see him, but he could see Qin Rong. She was a lot thinner than at the last birthday party, her face was haggard, and she looked out of control.

Xie Zhixing's heart skipped a beat, it seems that some things happened after all...