Chapter 91

Youth is always short and long, and it is June in a blink of an eye. The banner at the back of the classroom is printed with "Come on for the college entrance examination, win the toad palace" and "See you in Beijing, Shanghai, and university" in the cultural corner. Classmate's signature.

The countdown sign for the college entrance examination turned over page by page, and the number finally changed from two to one. Tong Shuo turned a page, stared at the "6" on it for a long time, and frowned in distress.

Six days later, he will take the college entrance examination, graduate from high school, and... can no longer see Xie Zhixing every day. He leans the broom against the wall and wipes the potted green plant on the desk with a rag. I stole it from the flower stand, it's good for your eyes to look at it more.

Zhang Miao passed by with a signed summer school uniform and short sleeves, and asked, "What are you doing? Why don't you take pictures.

" "Tong Shuo was pitiful, and handed the little green plant in his hand to Zhang Miao, saying: "There is nothing to give you when you graduate. You can take this potted flower back when you are on vacation, and you will think of me when you see it."

Zhang Miao poked Xiao Yezi twice with her fingers and said, "Then I don't want to think of you

?

" Put the pot on the desk, and said: "The closer the exam is, the more weary it becomes. After graduation, it looks like you are about to break up in love."

Tong Shuo couldn't listen to the words: "You and Jiang Minghao are fine. Let's die alone."

After cleaning, he sat back in his seat and read his collection of wrong questions. There are two days off before the college entrance examination, and the days at school are full and it's not even a week. After school, Xie Zhixing carries his schoolbag for him, and he walks silently beside him, and he doesn't make a fuss when he sees a stall selling fried skewers. , very quiet.

Xie Zhixing thought he was nervous before the exam, and asked him if he wanted to go hiking together during the two days off.

"Go." He found another small stone and kicked it, feeling sore in his heart: "I really envy you escorts, is Jiang Minghao stupid?" Xie Zhixing

tapped him with his finger: "Jiang Minghao is not stupid, he His strength can be tested for the champion."

"Oh." Tong Shuo continued to kick the stones: "That's why you are stupid." In his heart, Xie Zhixing is much better than Jiang Minghao, and his strength can also be tested for the champion.

"Stupid, what a fool." Xie Zhixing bumped into him lightly with his schoolbag in his hand: "I'm going to give up escorting who will do the logistics for you." After it's over, and it's so provocative, Tong Shuo groaned: "I'll choose what you

say It's as if it's for me."

Xie Zhixing answered naturally, "Yes."

He stopped in his tracks, looked up at Xie Zhixing slightly, and always felt that if he didn't say something now, he would have no chance in the future.

"What's wrong?" Xie Zhixing looked at him suspiciously.

But it can be said that not getting a good response will affect your mood. If you are in a bad mood, you will fail in the exam. Those ten years of study will be in vain, and the family is still eagerly waiting for him to hold a teacher appreciation banquet. He weighed it, and the rational villain finally defeated his emotions. He said, "I suddenly want to eat an ice cream."

Xie Zhixing smiled and said, "Wait, I'll buy it.

" Moved to Xie Zhixing's classroom: "Tongtong asked me to give it to you."

"What about others?"

"I was called by the teacher to talk about the ideal of life."

Zhang Miao was about to leave after finishing speaking. Xie Zhixing stopped him when he arrived at the door of the classroom. Xie Zhixing stared at the green leaves in the potted plants and asked after a while, "Tell me, what kind of graduation gift does he like?" "

Said Yes, he likes you, I'm sure."

Xie Zhixing came back to his senses, Zhang Miao had already left, he stared at the small plant, he felt like Tong Shuo, it looked very juicy.

A few people went to climb the mountain together during the holiday, and made an appointment to come again after the college entrance examination.

Zhuo Xiaowei said: "If I didn't answer your calls, it means I didn't score 600 points. I'm self-closing at home."

Wang Wenyu kicked him: "The college entrance examination is the college entrance examination. Is it interesting to hurt the scumbags all day long?" Taking part in the college entrance examination, but being overwhelmed by going abroad, Wang Wenyu plucked some grass and stuffed it into the hood behind Zhuo Xiaowei's clothes, pretending to sigh and said: "I often Because I didn't study well enough, I feel that I don't fit in with you."

Everyone sat on the mountain, enjoying the wind, and Tong Shuo's mood finally opened up. No matter what, the college entrance examination is the most important thing now, and everything has to wait until the exam is over.

Finally, on June 7th, Qin Man deliberately wore a cheongsam and waited outside the examination room. Xie Zhixing didn't have to take the college entrance examination, and it was not his turn to accompany the exam. Woke up before six o'clock in the morning, he got dressed and went downstairs.

I bought two pancakes at the shop selling pancakes and fruits at the street corner, each with an extra piece of ham, and then I walked back, and went in to buy a carton of milk when I passed by the neighborhood store. Going home and sitting at the desk, watching the alarm clock while eating, it's time, Tongtong should enter the examination room.

Two days later, the college entrance examination ended, and everyone let themselves go for a while. When chatting in the group, Zhuo Xiaowei sighed: "I can't adapt to the sudden holiday. I don't know how to play." "How to play?

" Zhang Miao said to him: "Go play with volunteers, have you estimated your score?"

Zhuo Xiaowei said: "If the composition is not off topic, I can climb a mountain with you. By the way, which school do you all want to apply for?" Zhang Miao

said that her plan with Jiang Minghao was Beijing, and Zhuo Xiaowei said that coincidentally, he was too. It just so happened that Xie Zhixing recommended the colleges and universities in Beijing, so everyone can continue to play at that time.

Someone asked Tong Shuo, "Will Tong Tong go?"

"Tong Tong will definitely go, he is Xie Zhixing's little tail." "

Oh no, where is Xie Zhixing?"

Everyone chatted for a long time, only to find that Xie Zhixing hadn't said anything. , Look again, people are not online at all.

Tong Shuo hadn't seen Xie Zhixing for a few days, and he didn't know whether the house he rented was refunded or not. When he arrived at the gate of the community, he happened to see Xie Zhixing picking up the courier and two boxes. He ran over to help, and Xie Zhixing gave the small one to him. he.

He weighed it and found that it wasn't very heavy, and asked Xie Zhixing, "What's in it?"

Xie Zhixing glanced at him: "Want to know?"

He said yes.

In the end, Xie Zhixing refused to tell him.

He went to the room to put things down, looked inside and out, sat at the desk and folded things with Xie Zhixing's draft paper, and asked him: "Are you going to return this house?" He has been here for more than a year There are Doraemon and SpongeBob SquarePants that he drew on the desk. Thinking that this will be someone else's desk, I feel a little sad.

Xie Zhixing straightened the books on the table and refused to return.

"In case you have tutoring, you can still come here for self-study."

Tong Shuo got the answers right after the exam, and there is no big problem in going to Xie Zhixing's school, and now he cooperates with Xie Zhixing: "Then keep it for me, and I will tutor Come here for three nights."

Xie Zhixing knew what he was talking about, and explained while packing his things: "There is no rush to go home during the summer vacation, the house is reserved for now, and you can live in it whenever you come, and the rent is not expensive." Tong Shuo curled his lips: "You

can It's great to make money."

"Yeah." Xie Zhixing nodded with a smile: "After all, the future partner is not easy to raise."

He blinked his eyes and wanted to ask Xie Zhixing what he meant, but the other party had already gone into the bedroom to pack his things.

After estimating the score, the family members discussed the matter of volunteering, and the two places in the south and the north were entangled. His uncle also came during lunch, and said to Tong Shuo, "What's so good about the north? Why don't you want to contribute to the people in your hometown and breathe more haze? Go to the south, or you won't be weaned if you're too close to home." Tong

Rongxuan Ask: "Tong Tong, what do you think?"

Tong Shuo argued: "I'm weaned early." He didn't want to be too far away from home or Xie Zhixing, so he said: "The first choice is to apply for C University. Can you come back to accompany my mother on weekends?" After speaking, he looked at Qin Man: "Is it mother?"

The eldest Tong Jin has been abroad for several years, and Tong Shuo has always been a caring little padded jacket. He said he wanted to study in Beijing, so Qin Man naturally had no objection .

Tong Shuo performed normally in the college entrance examination. He was the number one student in liberal arts in the city. Jiang Minghao was the number one student in science. On the day the results were announced, the school set off fireworks in the playground as usual. He and Jiang Minghao were also called to the school to take photos with teachers of various subjects.

When the fireworks bloomed in the night, they were sitting and chatting on the edge of the playground. Zhang Miao, who had always been a girl, couldn't help but her eyes were red. Tong Shuo took a bag of potato chips from the bag and handed her: "Okay, okay! Are we dead?"

Jiang Minghao knocked Tong Shuo on the head with a water bottle: "How do you talk?"

Xie Zhixing reached out to stop Jiang Minghao: "Don't hit the child."

Dong Chengxin talked about his girlfriend and was walking away to get tired of him Call up.

Only Zhuo Xiaowei next to him sighed while watching the fireworks in the sky, and he missed Wang Wenyu very much at such times.

Some students came from the playground to say hello and take pictures. Tong Shuo is very popular in the class, he is young and everyone takes care of him, he is smiling when taking pictures, remembering that he got into fights in his freshman year, his grades were extremely poor and he was always raped, now he has become the pride of the high school , life is really mysterious sometimes.

After chatting for a while, Dong Cheng had something to do and left first, Zhang Miao and Jiang Minghao wanted to leave too tiredly, Zhuo Xiaowei ran away with a wink and let the two of them live together.

The fireworks went off for more than half an hour, and Tong Shuo hadn't finished eating his snacks, and he had nothing to do while sitting. He was busy with his studies some time ago, so he just sat on the playground like this for a long time without being with Xie Zhixing. After staring at the students passing by for a while, he reached out to touch a pack of spicy strips.

"Don't eat any more." Xie Zhixing reached out to take it back, and handed him a bag of others.

He didn't protest, just took it apart and ate slowly.

While eating, he counted the stars as usual, but he couldn't count clearly, so he counted blindly. While counting, he heard a girl not far away shout in surprise: "Look, look, meteor." He turned his head, and sure enough, he

saw There are meteors streaking across the sky.

Just as he was watching in a daze, Xie Zhixing's deep voice rang in his ears: "Do you want to make a wish?" "

Ah?" He was stunned for a second, then remembered something, nodded and said, "Yes."

"Yes." What wish?"

"I want the country to assign me a partner."

"Really?" Xie Zhixing spread his palm in front of him: "Then bring it."

Still holding the snack bag in his hand, he took out a paper towel to wipe his hands and began to dig out his pocket, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find what he was looking for, so he looked at Xie Zhixing aggrievedly: "Thank you, boss, can you lend me one?" Coins?"

Xie Zhixing didn't say anything, he untied something from the keychain and put it in Tong Shuo's hand.

He lowered his head and saw what was in his hand through the street lamp beside the playground. It was a coin with a hole in it. He hadn't even noticed that Xie Zhixing had this before.

There was a vague guess in his heart, so he couldn't wait to ask Xie Zhixing for confirmation: "Is it the one I gave you in Rome?" "What do you

think?" Xie Zhixing asked, "Have you made your wish?"

Tong Shuo couldn't help being addicted to it at a glance, Tong Shuo finally summoned up his courage, and said, "I've made up my mind, and I still think the country should assign me a partner, otherwise I won't be able to catch up with the last train of puppy love." After speaking, he added

: "Both men and women."

The implication of this sentence is a bit obvious. After he finished speaking, he blushed first. He was embarrassed to look at Xie Zhixing, and then pulled the snack bag to eat. He took a jelly and did not open it. I just wanted to hear Xie Zhixing's response.

He heard Xie Zhixing say "wait." Then he took the small coin from his hand.

When he looked up, Xie Zhixing had already gone far away.

Tong Shuo panicked, and shouted behind him, "Boss Xie, where are you going?"

Xie Zhixing waved his hand and said nothing.

Tong Shuo was a little flustered. Did Xie Zhixing get angry? He thought he was disgusting and didn't want to talk to him anymore, but he was still smiling at him just now, so he changed his face just now.

It was the break of the first evening self-study at this moment, and the first and second grades of senior high school were not yet on vacation. Holding the jelly in his hand, Tong Shuo looked at the students coming and going in a daze. Next to the playground is the teacher's family building. When Qin Rong tricked him to come here, it was Xie Zhixing's sudden appearance that prevented him from being beaten. One of the fences is loose and can be removed. This is the little secret Xie Zhixing told him. There are not many people.

At that time, Xie Zhixing was still hugging him, so he put his arms around his waist.

"It was so good at that time." He sighed in a low voice, and his nose started to feel sore, it must be the smell of the fireworks just now. The evening wind in June was blowing, and it was very comfortable. He sat for a while, picked up all the snack bags around him, and got up to leave.

The students on the road were in twos and threes, and he was the only one who was alone. After going to school with Xie Zhixing for a long time, he realized that going home alone was not fun at all. There is no one to accompany him to and from school anymore.

He stopped at the exit of the playground, threw away the trash, stood there and waited, but Xie Zhixing didn't come back, and when the students were about to go back to the classroom, he finally gave up struggling.

The school radio was buzzing. Zhou Haisheng had notified the matter just before the fireworks were set off. He should be planning to say something now. Hearing the familiar "Hello" sound resounding through the campus, he suddenly raised his head. .

Xie Zhixing's characteristic deep and steady voice came from the loudspeaker, and he heard Xie Zhixing say: "Student Tong Shuo, Class 1, Senior Three, someone said that he wanted to assign you a partner, and he will wait for you at Boss Crab's burger restaurant." , Of course, don't rush over there, because the assigned person is still on the way..."

Tong Shuo was curious at first, then ecstatic, he didn't care about what assigned object was on the way, he carried the leftover snacks, and went outside the school. Running...

The wind blew past his body, and he felt so light that he was about to fly.

He ran all the way to the community where Xie Zhixing was, and climbed up the stairs two steps at a time. It would take a while for Xie Zhixing to come out of the broadcasting room, so he planned to wait at the door.

Panting upstairs, I spread out the plastic bag and just sat down on the steps when the door of the room suddenly opened from the inside.

Xie Zhixing was wearing the white short sleeves just now, and there were still thin beads of sweat on his forehead.

He stood up and said strangely: "Why are you more than me..."

He wanted to ask how you arrived in the radio room earlier than me, and also wanted to ask what you said on the radio.

Unexpectedly, he was suddenly embraced into a warm embrace. Xie Zhixing hugged him, and whispered in his ear: "Baby, Boss Crab wants to assign you a partner, do you want to?"

...