Chapter 9

After class, Song Fan couldn't wait to turn to Tong Shuo: "Brother Xie, I've changed classes."

Tong Shuo was taking notes in class, and when he heard this, he hummed, "I know." "

I thought he was packing up after class just now." He was fired." Song Fan worried: "Then let's copy someone's homework in the future."

Tong Shuo gave him a glance: "You can't write it yourself."

"I'm wasting too much time writing." Song Fan stretched out his hand He took out something from the table at the back and looked at Tong Shuo: "Brother Xie still loves you."

Tong Shuo breathed hard, and his face turned red. He lowered his head to cover up and wrote the formula: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Really, look." Song Fan took his hand up from under the table, "Brother Xie gave you a parting gift, a gift bag of stationery."

Tong Shuo He stopped writing and took the things in his hand. It was really a big gift bag - correction tape, compasses, ruler, automatic gel pen, everything is available.

What did Xie Zhixing send him these for? Tong Shuo asked Song Fan uncertainly, "Why is he?"

"Thank you." Song Fan's tablemate Cui Jiajia turned to answer his question. This is a girl of medium build with a round mushroom head. She looked enviously at the stationery bag in Tong Shuo's hand: "After all, you are a messenger of peace."

Tong Shuo: ... "What?

" Not many people go to fight Dong Cheng and Xie Zhixing."

"I saw it too." Song Fan interjected, "Speaking of Tong Tong, how did you do it?"

Cui Jiajia: "I'm curious too."

This topic is a bit difficult to explain in one word, and it cannot be said that both parties concerned have discovered it. Tong Shuo sighed: "I'm probably overwhelmed by my great personality charm."

Song Fan was very impressed with his serious and nonsensical appearance, and cooperated: "That's true, our childish aura is 1.8 meters tall. "

"Get out!" Tong Shuo mentioned his height the most annoyingly, 16 years old and 1.7 meters are not short, but many people around him are 180. This made Tong Shuo very frustrated, so he could only drink milk with all his might every day.

Seeing the exquisite stationery on the table, Tong Shuo felt worried. He likes to go to the stationery store, and he wants to buy all the good-looking things. He likes these stationery very much, and he is sure that the school store does not sell them. Xie Zhixing's apology is considered sincere, why don't he stay? Anyway, if we don't deal with him in the future, it's okay to think about it.

"Why did you say brother Xie changed classes?" Song Fan rested his chin on Tong Shuo's pile of books: "Class nine is no different from class ten, and there are more girls in our liberal arts class.

" I'm single like you!" Cui Jiajia patted Song Fan's head with the book in his hand, and said very firmly, "Of course it's for Li Jing, think about it, Li Jing is in class 20, Xie Zhixing will go up the same floor as others, and after class, he will return." It's so beautiful to come out and have a chat."

Tong Shuo gave a hand that was playing with stationery.

Cui Jiajia continued: "Besides, Xie Zhixing is smart, he might enter the experimental class after a try, and then the two of them study hard and fall in love every day...Damn it! I want to report their puppy love." Song Fan stood up and was

vigilant Look at her: "Don't be like Du Xin and be a suer!"

"I'm stupid!" Cui Jiajia rolled her eyes at the tablemate, thought for a while and said, "What do you think Xie Zhixing will do if he fights with Dong Cheng again in class ten? We Tongtong can't be there all the time, can we, Tongtong?...Tongtong?"

"Ah?" Tong Shuo, who was thinking, came back to his senses, threw the stationery in his hand to the table beside him and said indifferently: "Just hit him, he's going to run to the tenth class by himself." If you change classes, just change classes

. Tong Shuo persuaded himself that everyone chose what to do with you for love to change their lives. I also sent stationery, do you think my grades are poor? Okay, you go get lingering, the baby will be the first in the grade and scare you to death!

But my heart was still very irritable, Tong Shuo angrily rubbed the eraser.

He also wanted to report Xie Zhixing's puppy love!

...

When Xie Zhixing entered the classroom with the book in his arms, everyone gathered to watch. Sun Dengke asked him to find an empty seat, so he sat next to Dong Cheng in the last row.

Dong Cheng was also surprised: "Li Jun doesn't want you anymore?"

"I don't want him anymore." Xie Zhixing put the book on the table with a bang, "Collect your trash."

"You have a reason for occupying my territory." Dong Cheng Gather the things on the table and put them in the drawer. Although he had a fight with Xie Zhixing, he unexpectedly felt that he was in a bad temper with this person, "Come as long as you come, don't affect my study." "I know

Xueba." Xie Zhixing took out a tissue from his pocket to wipe the table and drawers .

Dong Cheng watched him busy, and when he packed up and sat down to organize his books, he bumped his arm and asked, "Why did you come to our class?" Xie Zhixing said flatly, "Liberal arts

is not suitable for me."

"That's not necessarily the case." "Dong Cheng hit people: "What if you study for a while and find that science is not suitable for you?" "

Then you will know after studying." Xie Zhixing took a new notebook and unfolded it, "Is there a timetable?"

"Do you think I will have a class schedule?" Dong Cheng kicked the stool in front of him twice: "Go, take down the class schedule in front and let Brother Xie take a look." The one sitting in front is Dong Cheng

's A follower who participated in the brawl in the grove. After hearing Dong Cheng's words, he looked back at Xie Zhixing, stood up silently, and went to get the timetable.

Xie Zhixing drew the grid, waited for the person to take a look at the timetable and started copying.

Dong Cheng and his younger brother looked at it and sighed: "Brother Xie is okay? Have you practiced it?"

Xie Zhixing: "I have written copybooks for several years."

"Yes, yes," Dong Cheng said, "Give me a copy."

"Okay!" Xie Zhixing spoke very well, and asked the younger brother next to him, "Do you want it?" The

younger brother was a little surprised to be called out suddenly, and after realizing it, he waved his hands again and again: "No, no, it's useless if I want this thing."

Xie Zhixing He was noncommittal, and when he was about to finish copying,

he asked the two of them: "Do you have time at noon? I invite you to eat." The two called, let's go to the restaurant at noon."

"Okay." The younger brother's expression was instantly excited, some of them live on campus and some of them live far away and don't go back at noon, the school cafeteria has long been tired of eating, thank you Zhixing wanted to treat someone and immediately left his seat to tell the others.

After school at noon, Xie Zhixing took Dong Cheng and his three younger brothers out. A few people chose a Sichuan restaurant, Xie Zhixing asked them to order first, a few people didn't feel ashamed to order more food considering the consumption level of the students.

After ordering, Xie Zhixing looked at the menu and said to the waiter: "Another old bowl of fish, spicy chicken, dry pot shrimp, two big bottles of Sprite and one can of Lulu." He looked at the list in the waiter's hand, "That's it first Bar."

"It's okay to know what to do." Dong Cheng said to him, "Just make sense." Everyone is a student, so how can there be so much money.

"It's okay, it's rare to come out." Xie Zhixing smiled. He knew that Dong Cheng was afraid that he would be in short supply, but in fact he was quite rich. His father, Xie Xingwen, paid great attention to cultivating his sense of independence since he was a child. He had a savings card, which contained the New Year's money from childhood to adulthood.

Young people have a lot of topics in common, and after chatting for a while, they became acquainted, and now they have begun to call each other brothers.

The food came out quickly, and Xie Zhixing held up his Lulu, "There is class in the afternoon, so I won't drink the wine. I would like to respect everyone and thank you for your help." "

Brother Xie, you are welcome." The others picked up their drinks. A younger brother wiped his mouth after drinking, "Actually, it's not really helpful, what he said is basically the truth."

Xie Zhixing paused with his chopsticks, "What?"

"The young master was indeed there to fight that day, but It's right to be sideways." Dong Cheng said: "Fortunately, he wasn't injured."

Xie Zhixing was surprised and at the same time heaved a sigh of relief, as long as he wasn't injured.

"Boss." At this time, a younger brother silently raised his hand, "I beat him with a steel pipe that day."

Xie Zhixing:! ! !

Xie Zhixing: "Where did you hit him?"

"Back." The younger brother said weakly, and then added, "I was going to hit you, but he rushed out suddenly."...

Xie

Zhixing finally passed tomorrow. Why does Shuo pay no attention to himself these days? No wonder Tongtong asked himself if he was faking amnesia, no wonder he walked slowly, no wonder he was not surprised when he said that about Tongtong on stage. Fortunately, he still felt that he had helped Tong Shuo escape the inspection.

Xie Zhixing blamed himself to death. Tong Shuo was beaten for him, but he didn't say thank you during the whole National Day. Now that Tong Shuo treated him like this, he really deserved it.

The author has something to say: 【Tong Shuo: I know I'm wrong? late! You have lost your baby]