Chapter 17

On Tuesday morning, the grades of the whole grade were all down. Tong Shuo's various subjects: Mathematics 128, English 130, Chinese 119, Wen Zong 190. The total score is 567, ranking first in the class and 78th in the grade.

Song Fan at the front desk was about to kneel down to him, looking at his grade slips he envied him and said, "Tongtong, you are too awesome, I haven't seen you learn how to do it?"

Tong Shuo opened a box of milk Drinking on the table: "I probably got enlightened suddenly."

"Is it because Xie Zhixing changed classes?" Song Fan's tablemate Cui Jiajia turned around: "You two have different horoscopes, and your attributes are incompatible. Passed the exam."

Xie Zhixing's total score this time was 423, his grade rank was over 800, and he was in the top ten of his class. Although his scores in science and mathematics were mediocre, his English scores were outstanding, and his Chinese composition was also very innovative. His excellent handwriting impressed the marking teacher deeply.

Sun Dengke also specially copied his composition and sent it to the students, so Tong Shuo also understood it. Hearing what Cui Jiajia said, Tong Shuo nodded, "That's right, as long as we separate, everything will be fine."

The first monthly exam is over. Chen Feng never expected that Tong Shuo would become a big winner in this monthly exam, from the bottom score in class placement to blinding everyone's eyes with such a cool posture.

He wiped Tong Shuo's English composition on the blackboard with a rag, feeling extremely aggrieved and angry inside.

It's a pity that no one paid attention to his explosive mentality. Instead, Zhou Guang, who was usually outstanding in the class, gave some humanitarian comfort. Zhou Guang did not do badly in the exam this time, with a total score of 480, second in his class, and 310 in his grade. But compared with Tong Shuo's cool results, it's a bit far behind. Zhou Guang was very depressed after being thrown out by nearly 90 points by the number one in the class.

Although the students in Class Nine usually do nothing, they feel aggrieved when they are looked at by colored glasses all day long. It was not easy to find a role model in the class. The joy of finally having their own athletes in the sea of ​​knowledge made them eager to share with others.

It's a pity that the students in the first few classes don't play much with Class Nine on weekdays, only those who are on the edge of the passing line in Class Eight can have something in common with them.

But their joy of being honored is obviously incomprehensible. After hearing the praises of the teachers of various subjects, the students of Class 8 will be tortured again, and they all expressed their disgust: "Okay, okay

, It's almost done, I know your class Tong Shuo is very good."

"It's going to fight and you're the first in your class, the light of the ninth class." "

Then this strength can be preserved before, I'm with him in the first year of high school That's what he's going to do."

"Don't talk too much, didn't you say that a lot of materials in this exam are on the original questions? What if you get scared next time, be careful of slapping your face..." ...Full of enthusiasm and want

to

share Class 8 students who have learned from their deeds and expect to be envied: "..." You are the most naked jealousy! envy!

Sharing to no avail, everyone can only circle their own fans:

"When I was divided into classes, Tongtong was still ranked behind me. I feel like I can't catch up even if I take off my shoes now, what should I do?" "

You can't catch up even if you take off your pants. Just save yourself."

"Well, Class Nine and Class Ten are still betting on the forum whether Tongtong will be the first in our class in the next exam." "

Yes, yes, I read it, and I also bet Fifty cents."

"But I am more optimistic about Zhou Guang, after all, he is stable."

...

Tong Shuo was standing at the corner of the campus cultural corridor with AD calcium milk at the moment, the cold wind was blowing at night, the originally hot milk had become warm and cold, and his hands also became cold.

The two people in front of them are staging a deep and rainy drama, and Tong Shuo really wants to travel to a few minutes ago and beat himself to death. He just went to the store to buy something after class, and when he came back, he passed by the cultural corridor and sat for a while before he fell into this embarrassing situation.

His position is relatively biased, just at the corner of the wall. On the wall is a hollowed-out window of a southern garden building. On the other side of the window, Li Jing and another boy are hugging each other inseparably - and that boy is not Xie Zhixing.

...this is so fucking exciting.

Tong Shuo huddled in the corner, neither to stop nor to leave, just one thought in his mind: Xie Zhixing was cheated? !

But the strange thing is that his first reaction was not to sympathize with Xie Zhixing, but to feel a sense of joy...and rejoicing - he knew it was wrong. Tong Shuo couldn't help but condemn himself in his heart. He obviously wanted to stay away from Xie Zhixing, but he would feel happy when he learned that he was cheated on? !

He despised himself in his heart. Tong Shuo, you can make some money, even if you are cheated on, you can't find a man to fall in love with.

But the little excitement in his heart couldn't be hidden, Tong Shuo quietly lingered in the corner, listening to the two talking secretly.

Li Jing didn't seem to be in a good mood, and her voice was a little choked up at this moment. She was hugged by that boy, trying to break free, and said in a low voice, "Chen Zhe, don't be like this." Chen Zhe

? Tong Shuo frowned, feeling that he had heard this name somewhere before.

The one named Chen Zhe was not in a good mood either: "Then what do you want from me? You were the one who said the beginning, and you were the one who mentioned the end. What do you think of me?"

Tong Shuo: "..." This is a bit too much information. Is love the wall that Xie Zhixing's partner took the initiative to show? Sure enough, if you fall in love with a wild horse, the whole thing is grassland.

"It's my fault." Li Jing said, "I'm sorry, but I don't want to be separated from Zhixing."

What the hell? Tong Shuo was a little confused, this Li Jing...was too greedy. At this moment, he was a little bit annoyed by Xie Zhixing, Xie Zhixing is so good, he is someone he can't see for a long time, but this person who he can only see from a distance will be played by another person in the applause. It's a terrible feeling.

Tong Shuo wanted to tell Xie Zhixing about this, but he felt ashamed of the secret thoughts in his heart. What is his position in mentioning this matter? Would Xie Zhixing think he was doing something wrong?

Just thinking about it in such a mess, I heard the boy say: "But he has already broken up with you."

Tong Shuo: "..." The milk in his hand almost fell to the ground, when did it happen?

"No!" Li Jing quickly told Tong Shuo the answer. She was a little agitated and tried her best to push Chen Zhe away but failed: "We didn't break up, we just quarreled." Chen Zhe sighed, his voice a little

helpless : "Jing Jing, why do you have to deceive yourself and others."

"He's just mad at me, we...we'll be fine." Li Jing finally broke free from Chen Zhe's arms, took a step or two back with Chen Zhe, panting. Put distance.

Looking at the girl in front of him, Chen Zhe felt that she was a little strange for the first time. The three of them grew up together, and he had liked this girl for three years from the time he was stunned to never forgetting. But what this girl likes is his best brother. He forbears, blesses, and hides the love in his heart. He thought it would be impossible in this life.

But when things turned around, Li Jing actually took the initiative to find him. He is happy and conflicted, on the one hand is the girl he has liked for many years, and on the other is his best brother. But after all, siblings couldn't beat the clothes, and he was with Li Jing behind Xie Zhixing's back.

Chen Zhe enjoyed the beauty of love and was immersed in self-blame for betrayal of friendship. He thought he would find a suitable time to confess to Xie Zhixing, but he never found the right time. Now, what did Li Jing tell him? If you want to leave him and return to Xie Zhixing's embrace, then what is his period of time?

"Didn't you say that you just want to look at me from a distance?" Li Jing's eyes were slightly red, and her small face looked pitiful under the faint moonlight. She said, "So can you... let go." Tong Shuo

separated Looking at the two through the hollowed-out wall, he felt that the relationship between them and Xie Zhixing was really complicated. He finally remembered who this Chen Zhe was just now, isn't this person Xie Zhixing's childhood friend in class 20?

Being raped by his girlfriend and best brother, Xie Zhixing's head is really grass. For a moment, Tong Shuo didn't know whether to gloat or sympathize.

"How do you want me to let go?" Chen Zhe stared into Li Jing's eyes tightly: "Back to the original position to bless you?" He said: "I can't do it." Li Jing called him softly: "Chen Zhe.

"

Chen Zhe looked up at the sky and chuckled, "Because he changed classes for you? Or because he became a sophomore in high school?" Xie Zhixing's transformation during this period can be seen clearly. He is developing in a better and better direction, and everyone envies Li Jing for having such a boyfriend. Chen Zhe said bluntly: "You just enjoy the feeling of being envied.

" She felt ashamed that she didn't seek to make progress but always got into trouble, but now Xie Zhixing, who is serious and motivated, made her heartbroken again. Many girls at school said they liked Xie Zhixing on the post bar. She really enjoyed the feeling of being envied, that's why she stalked Xie Zhixing when he proposed to break up. Xie Zhixing once loved her so much, she didn't believe that he would Indifferent to their pursuit.

But this kind of thinking was exposed nakedly, which still made her a little angry. Li Jing frowned and said, "If you rejected me at the beginning..." She had already noticed that Chen Zhe liked her, so she would look for her from time to time. he. Although Chen Zhe is also an excellent person, he is not as bright as Xie Zhixing.

"Have you ever given me a chance to refuse?" Chen Zhe suddenly raised his voice, and the girl in front of him was no longer the one he used to know. He suddenly felt powerless, and said in a cold voice: "I will break up with you, and I will tell Zhixing about our affairs." "

Don't tell him!" Li Jing suddenly panicked. She really wanted to put aside everything this time to be good to Xie Zhixing, but if Xie Zhixing... Xie Zhixing knew about his betrayal, how would he think of himself. Xie Zhixing must not be allowed to know about this!

"Azhe, I..." Li Jing softened her voice and wanted to talk to him.

"Don't tell me what?" A familiar voice sounded behind the two of them.

...

Li Jing and Chen Zhe turned their heads at the same time.

Tong Shuo behind the wall also opened his eyes wide, oh my god, the rape scene!

The author has something to say: Tong Shuo: Just ask if you are stimulated or not?