Chapter 88

The next morning, when Xie Zhixing arrived at the school, he was called into the office. The head teacher and grade teacher were there, obviously he had already heard the news.

"The country is easy to change, but the nature is hard to change!" Zhou Haisheng said bitterly: "We have placed high hopes on you, is this how you repay the teacher? Cheating on the exam! I am so disappointed in you to get the recommended place through this method. "

The head teacher of the first class is a male teacher who teaches chemistry and has a gentle temperament. He frowned and said: "Mr. Zhou, the matter has not been investigated clearly. Are you being too arbitrary in saying so?" Zhou Haisheng ignored him and continued to educate

: "This is still arbitrary. The investigation team from above arrived in the afternoon. You said that this incident is a mess. Didn't you throw away someone from our school? I said how your grades improved so fast. When you were in the first year of high school, you still fought on the bottom of the online exam. You are number one in the second year of high school? Good guy, the relationship is made by cheating..." "

Mr. Zhou, please stop talking." The class teacher couldn't stand it anymore. He taught Xie Zhixing. Xie Zhixing's level is the best but.

"I can't say what I have done?" Zhou Haisheng has always been strong, and it is difficult to change what he believes: "This is simply a disgrace to our middle school!" The teacher next to him couldn't listen anymore: "Director

Zhou, the matter has not been investigated yet. Clearly, talking about students like this..."

Zhou Haisheng would never see others contradicting him: "What's the matter, can you do it or not..." "

Speaking is definitely possible." Xie Zhixing interrupted Zhou Haisheng with a smile, then looked at the side and remained silent Yao Suyun said indifferently: "Can I first understand what I did to make Director Zhou say that about me?" Zhou Haisheng was

stunned for a moment, then he came to his senses, stood up and pointed to Xie Zhixing and said, "Where is this?" Is it true that you still don't admit it? If you don't say it, I'd forget it. I remember a teacher caught you cheating in an exam in the second year of high school, and you fooled me later. What else do you have to say this time?"

Xie Zhixing didn't always respect him very much. Zhou Haisheng felt that his temperament was too mature, and every time he confronted, he was very angry.

Xie Zhixing didn't avoid it, he looked straight into his eyes: "Director Zhou means that I cheated in the exam, where is the evidence?" His eyes were not at all young and timid, but

very sharp, Zhou Haisheng subconsciously looked at him. He glanced at Yao Suyun.

Yao Suyun, who had been silent for a long time, picked up something from the table and asked Xie Zhixing, "Is this USB flash drive yours?" Xie Zhixing took a look and said, "Maybe, I lost

my USB flash drive last week. , all the classmates in the class can testify, did some classmates pick it up and hand it over?"

"Nonsense!" Zhou Haisheng slapped the table: "Someone took this USB flash drive from your desk this morning." "

Really? " Xie Zhixing smiled lightly: "Then I have to ask who it is, not to mention taking other people's things indiscriminately, right? The nature of this slandering me for cheating is very serious." Zhou Haisheng asked: "Then there is a date in the USB flash drive

. The test papers and answers for the mid-term exam and the last joint exam, and even the next monthly exam, what do you say?"

Xie Zhixing spread his hands: "How do I know, maybe someone secretly got me into the exam."

Zhou Haisheng Seeing him refusing to admit it, he was suddenly very angry, pointing at Xie Zhixing and trembling.

Xie Zhixing didn't take him seriously at all: "I can't figure it out after such an argument, why don't we talk about it until the investigation team arrives." "Okay, okay."

Zhou Haisheng said three good words in a row, then turned to Yao Suyun and said, "Director Yao You've also seen it, it's not that I don't give you face, this matter will never be tolerated."

Yao Suyun said nothing with a gloomy face, but Xie Zhixing was not nervous at all, and looked at the crowd as if watching a show.

At this time, someone knocked on the door and said that the investigation team had arrived.

...

In the conference room, Xie Zhixing sat across from several members of the investigation team, and stated the facts very calmly: "I didn't cheat, the USB drive was lost a week ago, and I let go of the notice at the school's lost and found office, what's in it I also made it clear that this classmate Jiang Minghao can testify."

Several people on the opposite side nodded, they had already seen the surveillance video of the examination room before they came, and it really did not show that Xie Zhixing cheated. But because the attached middle school is the key point of the province, and it is related to the matter of recommendation, so the higher authorities pay so much attention to it.

Everyone looked at each other, and one of them said, "Xie, classmate, we will reconfirm the matter of the USB flash drive, and there is one more question that needs to be answered by you.

" Full marks, when the test paper was analyzed, the teachers all pointed out that this question is a bit out of line, how did you solve it?" "

This?" Xie Zhixing smiled when he heard the question, and asked the person opposite: "Can I take my phone Is it?"

Getting the phone, Xie Zhixing logged into the online disk, and played the video of the online class that Tong Shuo had reported to him: "The teachers should have read the test papers before coming, and the online class I took happened to be mentioned by a teacher. The questions are similar in type, but there are a few different data." "

I can also provide the class records and the electronic version of the homework submitted at that time, and there is sufficient evidence to prove that I have learned and done this type of questions." His

answer The logic is rigorous, and there are recorded evidences for everything. The people in the investigation team asked for more than half an hour but still couldn't find out why.

The team leader put away the notebook: "Let's go here first, thank you for your hard work." After that, he got up and wanted to leave.

Xie Zhixing called to stop him: "Please wait a moment."

Investigator: "?" Anything else?

Xie Zhixing: "That's it. I want to report a classmate . I have reason to suspect that he cheated in the previous exams." " Who

? " I read in the morning, and I usually arrive in the classroom after eight o'clock. Kang Yanbo saw Zhou Haisheng go to the classroom early in the morning and took Xie Zhixing's schoolbag, which contained the test papers and answers that he had put on the USB drive for a long time. He originally planned to find someone to teach Xie Zhixing a lesson last night. Xie Zhixing already had a history of fighting and fighting, plus cheating in exams, he didn't believe he couldn't be cured. But I don't know what happened last night. Although Xie Zhixing went to school, he didn't go to the playground. The group of people from other schools returned without success, and he even gave them a sum of money for transportation, which made him very heartbroken. But when Xie Zhixing was called away early in the morning, he was so happy that he couldn't even listen to the class, and wanted to wait to see Xie Zhixing's tragic end. It would be best if he could directly disqualify him from being recommended, just to see if he was still playing around all day long. His heart was full of beauty, and the head teacher called him at the door: "Kang Yanbo, come out." When he arrived at the meeting room, Kang Yanbo was stunned. He looked at Xie Zhixing who was sitting next to him. What does this mean? Xie Zhixing said in a low voice: "Someone reported that we cheated in the joint entrance exam, and now we have to do the exam paper again." Kang Yanbo's face turned blue instantly: "Is this... so? Who is so wicked." "Who knows." Xie Zhixing took out his mobile phone to play the game, and said in a relaxed tone: "It's okay, we all take the test based on our own strength, and we are not afraid of the shadow slanting, you are right." Kang Yanbo touched the sweat that did not exist on the forehead: " ... right."

The investigation team went out, and there were only the two of them in the office at the moment. Seeing Xie Zhixing playing with his mobile phone, Kang Yanbo had an idea, and hurriedly took out his mobile phone. It wasn't long after the entrance exam, but fortunately, some things hadn't been deleted... The two looked

at the mobile phone in silence, and after a while, the investigators came in and took out the two blank pages. Put the test paper in front of them: "Two hours, let's do it now."

Kang Yanbo looked down and found that it was indeed the test paper of the city's joint entrance examination last time. He was in the top 50 in the city's joint entrance examination, with a score of 260 in comprehensive science and all the multiple-choice questions were correct.

Xie Zhixing who was next to him had already picked up his pen and started to do it. He had done this set of questions before, so the speed was much faster than usual.

Kang Yanbo looked left and then, seeing that Xie Zhixing was almost done with one side, he quickly picked up his pen and finished writing the multiple choice questions.

But people's short-term memory is limited after all, he doesn't remember much, he gets stuck after a while, and he can only do the first few questions on big questions. On the other hand, Xie Zhixing has already completed the last question without any hesitation, as if he was playing.

He was still scratching his head, but Xie Zhixing had already handed over the test paper to the opposite side and went out. When he left, he even said to him, "Come on!"

Kang Yanbo: How angry!

After more than an hour.

Member of the investigation team: "We have revised the test papers. Xie Zhixing scored 300 points, and Kang Yanbo scored 110."

Xie Zhixing gave a "huh" when he heard this, and said strangely: "Student Kang, your gap is a bit big. But I took the 260 test, all the multiple-choice questions were correct, and there are not many in the whole grade, why is my performance so abnormal this time?" Several

teachers from the school were also there, and they all had complicated expressions when they heard this.

Although Kang Yanbo didn't complete the last few big questions, he felt that he wouldn't be so bad. It can be said that some questions were forgotten or miscalculated if you took the test around 200, but more than 100 points is too far away. If all the multiple-choice questions are correct, it should not be so low.

He asked the investigation team: "Teacher, can I have a look at the test paper?"

Xie Zhixing interrupted: "I want to read it too."

The test paper was handed to Kang Yanbo, Xie Zhixing leaned over to read it for a while, and suddenly exclaimed : "Awesome student Kang, the answers to your multiple-choice questions seem to be exactly the same as those in the joint entrance examination, but when I was doing the questions just now, I found that they changed the positions of the options."