Chapter 21

"Isn't it?" Tong Shuo squeezed the finished milk bag in his hand, he always thought that Xie Zhixing's kindness to him during this time was because he felt sorry for the fight. Otherwise, why would Xie Zhixing be?

Xie Zhixing looked at him for three seconds, raised his hand and took the milk bag in his hand, took a few steps and threw it into the trash can. Then he came back and tugged at his schoolbag: "Let's go to school."

Tong Shuo said "Oh" and walked to school with Xie Zhixing. The two stood in front of each other, Xie Zhixing was tall and long-legged, he didn't walk fast, and always kept a distance of one and a half people from Tong Shuo behind him.

Tong Shuo hung his tail like a tail, and after walking two steps, he raised his head to look at Xie Zhixing's back. He was obviously more than a year older than him, but he always gave people a feeling of being able to rely on. It's really amazing.

Talking very little along the way, Tong Shuo always felt that something was wrong with Xie Zhixing, but he didn't know what went wrong.

It was not until outside the school gate that Xie Zhixing stopped and turned to look at Tong Shuo.

Tong Shuo also stopped in his tracks, holding his schoolbag with one hand and looking up at him slightly, his big eyes were full of doubts, meaning "What's the matter with you?

" The anger was inexplicable. He was angry with himself for turning a blind eye to Tong Shuo before, and also felt depressed because of Tong Shuo's slow response. How long has it been since the fight, is it necessary for him to go to such lengths to apologize? He just wanted to be close to him.

But the little fool in front of him still doesn't know anything, is he too anxious? Even if Tongtong misunderstood, but he can say the words to forgive himself, it is considered an improvement, isn't it?

Xie Zhixing persuaded himself, and asked Tong Shuo with a good-tempered smile, "Did you forgive me?"

Tong Shuo was thinking about things along the way. He didn't know why Xie Zhixing jumped to this topic, but he still nodded: "Yes, I forgive you." In fact, he didn't blame Xie Zhixing for a long time, but I'm just afraid that I'll get stuck in the mud.

Xie Zhixing had bought breakfast for him, sent him to school, and made him less embarrassed on the rostrum... He expressed his apology with sincerity, Tong Shuo gritted his teeth, did he say what was in his heart? Kou: "So don't look for me again in the future, and don't be so nice to me." As soon as

this duplicity came out of his mouth, Tong Shuo felt a pang of sadness in his heart. Deep down in his heart, he actually didn't want to, and sometimes he even felt happy because of Xie Zhixing's flattering behavior, as if... fell in love.

It was so beautiful, once this kind of beauty was lost, he would not be able to accept it. But at the same time, he also knew in his heart, how could Xie Zhixing have a date with him, isn't this nonsense?

So he had to cut it off with his own hands. Stay away from Xie Zhixing, let him go, and let yourself go.

Xie Zhixing just asked him again if he forgave him. He answered that this matter is over, and Xie Zhixing will not treat himself well in the future. Tong Shuo deceived himself and thought, that's fine, he still has to study hard, and he can't fall in love early.

Tong Shuo explained the reason: "I just want to study now, I don't have so much time... um... I still want to take the first place in the exam..."

In order to stay away from Xie Zhixing, he even set up such a flag to attack himself It can be said to be very ruthless.

I thought that everyone should break up after saying such a thing. Afterwards, he will cross his small single-plank bridge, and Xie Zhi will walk his Yangguan Road. Unexpectedly, instead of leaving, Xie Zhixing took two steps closer to look at him. His expression was slack, but his tone was very serious: "Do you think my poor grades have affected your studies?"...According to what he said,

so It's okay to understand.

Tong Shuo wanted to say no, but he couldn't think of any other reason for a while, so he nodded embarrassingly.

Xie Zhixing will be even angrier if he knows that he despises his poor grades, this time he will offend him completely.

"I'm sorry." Xie Zhixing restrained the smile on his face, and said in a serious tone: "Did I interrupt your study?" Tong

Shuo, who thought he would make the other party angry, was caught off guard. Xie Zhixing's reaction surprised him too much. : "...No! The main reason is that I have poor concentration. If someone interferes with my study, I can't help but play with him." I even wanted to date him.

What to do, I feel that Xie Zhixing will be even angrier if he says that.

Unexpectedly, Xie just smiled lightly: "Is that so?" He turned slightly in Tong Shuo's direction and asked, "If I pass the 20th class, will you be my friend?" "...

" Tong Shuo held back for a long while, then snorted, "No!" Class 20 was Li Jing's class, and Xie Zhixing was so useless that he couldn't forget about being greened. Sure enough, staying away from this guy is the right thing to do.

Xie Zhixing frowned. Class 20 is the last one in the science experiment class, and it usually rolls up from class 20, so he just casually cited this example.

He didn't know Tong Shuo's concern for Li Jing in his heart, so he couldn't think of this level, so he could only ask shamelessly: "Then what will you do to be my friend, and I promise not to influence you when you are studying." You will at any

time It affects me, Tong Shuo wants to cry but has no tears, I don't know where Xie Zhixing's obsession comes from. I can only follow the topic and say, "Let's talk about it after you get out of the rocket class."

The rocket class is the best class. There is one for each grade in arts and sciences. They are sorted by grades. Only the top 50 in the grade are eligible to enter. One scroll. The students inside are all outstanding, and the whole class is firmly admitted to 985 universities.

There are fewer students in liberal arts and less competitive pressure, but science and engineering are very fierce. Tong Shuo felt that it was quite difficult for Xie Zhixing to roll from class 10 to class 30. And he didn't think that Xie Zhixing would study so desperately in order to be friends with him, so he just said it casually.

Xie Zhixing took it seriously, he wanted to get close to Tong Shuo so much, now that Tong Shuo proposed such a condition, he immediately agreed: "Okay! You said it, when I get to the rocket class, you will be my friend! "

Tong Shuo: "..." I just said it casually, so you don't take it seriously.

While the two were talking, the students jogging in the morning had already left for the playground one after another. Tong Shuo rushed to the classroom, put on his school uniform and went downstairs, still surprised by the way Xie Zhixing solemnly asked him to promise.

He still couldn't understand why Xie Zhixing had such a strong desire to make friends with him. Is it because you are more attractive? Or did he draw his sword to help Xie Zhixing when he saw injustice?

It's really puzzling.

...

After receiving Tong Shuo's guarantee, Xie Zhixing loved learning as much as he had beaten chicken blood. One class could not wait to be the teacher of eight classes, and he would not let go of the ten-minute break between classes. So when Dong Cheng told him that someone was looking for him at the door, Xie Zhixing's first reaction was: "Tell her I'm busy." "Please let me go.

" Dong Cheng looked at the physics formula on Xie Zhixing's draft paper Worried: "If you continue to study like this, I'm afraid you will die suddenly."

"Don't make noise." Xie Zhixing kicked his stool: "

If you interrupt my train of thought, I will beat you!" Dong Cheng: "..."

"Didn't I say it was a broken relationship, buddy? We won't do it." Dong Cheng, who thought that Xie Zhixing was immersed in the pain of broken love, persuaded him earnestly: "You can't give up the whole forest just because of one tree, and the tree at the door The tree is so beautiful, why don't you go and see it?"

Since Xie Zhixing's speech under the national flag, his popularity has been rising, and he is now dressed differently from high school students. The round black frame eyes also add a lot of charm to him. The result is that from time to time someone will send him a few love letters, and those who are bolder will go directly to the door of the classroom. This is today.

"I'm sorry, I just want to study now." Xie Zhixing pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, looked at the young and beautiful girl in front of him, and said calmly.

The girl's face turned red in an instant, and she stared at him with her big watery eyes for a long time, then she changed her way and said shyly, "Then... can I ask you if I have any questions?" Xie Zhixing smiled

apologetically He smiled and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm the eighth from the bottom of our class." He pulled Dong Cheng who was watching the fun and said to the girl, "He's in the top ten of our class, and he's very helpful. If you have any questions, you can ask him." "

The girl: "..."

Dong Cheng who was suddenly cueed: "..."

That night, Xie Zhixing's personal homepage updated a post - If you have a milk dog in your heart, don't disturb.

The author has something to say: Boss Xie: I just want to learn

from Tong Shuo: woof!