Chapter 50

After taking care of Xie Zhixing's wound, the doctor gave some precautions and then turned back to the table to prescribe medicine for him.

Tong Shuo packed up all the medicines, carefully listened to the doses of various medicines, and specially opened the memo to record some precautions. Then he looked at Xie Zhixing's arm with the medicine bag in his hand, and asked, "Does it hurt?" Xie Zhixing smiled

. Take a moment: "Where is this?"

Jiang Minghao put down his arms and walked over from the wall: "Astro Boy, you can do it." He was surprised: "Obviously, I checked before starting."

Tong Shuo didn't know this What's going on, it's strange to hear Jiang Minghao say this: "Why did I hear you know about this?" "

Maybe something went wrong." Xie Zhixing stood up from the bed: "Let's go home."

Tong Shuo hurriedly put his little shoulders close to him, with a very special wink.

The party could not go on any longer. The students went home one after another. Jiang Minghao had some things to deal with as the chairman of the student union, so he bid them farewell at the school gate.

Xie Zhixing put his arm on Tong Shuo's shoulders, and he didn't have time to change into his performance clothes, he just put on a down jacket. Tong Shuo took a taxi at the school gate and went all the way to Xie Zhixing's residence.

He took the medicine and got out of the car, still very worried: "I really don't need to take care of it."

"How to take care of it." Xie Zhixing took the medicine in his hand: "Didn't the doctor say it? It's okay, go home quickly."

"But..."

Xie Zhixing pressed his head to make him change direction and said, "But what, why do you take care of me, I'm too lazy to greet you."

He thought about it, his father would still think he was annoying at home, Xie Zhixing was injured and had to rest, and this time he broke into the house again, wouldn't it be more embarrassing if he couldn't help being discovered.

He didn't insist anymore, he paid the driver, and told him to take medicine on time, and then he left reluctantly like a red army.

I went back and sent Xie Zhixing a screenshot of the dosage and precautions for taking the medicine. After thinking about it, I felt that it was not enough, so I got up from the bed and searched the Internet for a long time, and there were all kinds of random things.

He felt relieved for a while, worried for a while, and finally felt that he could not find Baidu to see a doctor. He sat cross-legged on the bed and thought for a long time, as if someone had sent a box of ginseng to his father.

He went crazy, stepped on his slippers and went downstairs, opened the unpacking room, and the box of ginseng was still there.

Quietly, she went upstairs with the box in her pocket, put it in her schoolbag and sent a message to Xie Zhixing—going out tomorrow? I have something good for you.

Xie Zhixing replied to his voice, the deep and laughing voice made his ears turn red - what good thing? Probably not tomorrow, I'm going home this weekend.

ah? Is that so? He felt a little regretful that he stole a box of ginseng from his father and couldn't give it away.

Xie Zhixing's family is in the county seat. It is said that his father is a teacher in the county high school. He thought hard, and it seems that there are no relatives in the county seat at home. His uncle did work in the county seat, but he has been transferred back for many years.

I couldn't sleep after tossing and turning, so I took out my phone and clicked on the forum to see the trend of public opinion, and then stole a few pictures by the way.

It turned out that the picture was not stolen, but I was so pissed off. The latest few hot posts roughly consisted of three contents: one was the discussion of the show that night, the other was the incident of the ceiling falling, and the third was Li Jing's bold preparations. Confess the matter.

Everything was related to Xie Zhixing. Although many people mentioned Tong Shuo and praised his performance last night, the news that Xie Zhixing was going to rekindle his old relationship with Li Jing still angered him. The kidney hurts everywhere.

Although some of the onlookers were fairly sharp-eyed, the news that Xie Zhixing didn't rekindle his old relationship with Li Jing, but had an affair with Qin Rong, wasn't much better.

Looking at it, he really wanted to jump out of the screen and shake everyone's collars, please think about whether I can do it.

Yesterday, when he saw Li Jing outside the infirmary, he was acting out of selfishness, but he didn't tell Xie Zhixing.

Fortunately, Li Jing just stood outside for a while and then left, but what did she mean? Isn't she with Chen Zhe?

Tong Shuo rolled around on the bed, unable to understand it. It's really hard to explain things like feelings.

Zhuo Xiaowei sent him an audio message, followed by three words——thank you!

what? Tong Shuo clicked on the audio, a series of smooth piano accompaniment followed the short noise, and the familiar voice sounded again: "It's been a long day without you my friend, And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again... "

Pressed pause, stretched out his hand to pull the earphone from the bedside table, plugged it in, and played it again. Xie Zhixing's pleasant voice came into the ear canal through the earphone, as if he was singing next to his ear.

Boss Xie's voice is really nice, he clenched his back, his face became redder the more he listened, obviously...obviously...it's a normal performance, why does it sound so...so seductive.

While he spurned himself in his heart, he put his hand into his pajama pants...

The next morning, he was full of energy. He looked up at his watch and it was only 7:30. He didn't have to go to school on weekends. Thinking of Xie Zhixing's return home today, he sat up from the bed with a grunt, packed his schoolbag, and carried it from his father. The stolen ginseng rushed out of the door.

Qin Man was on the phone on the balcony. He was still surprised to see him from a distance, so he took away the phone and asked down, "What are you doing?"

He was very energetic, and returned to Qin Man at the door: "Send warmth, send warmth, mom, don't ask me in the morning." Cook, I'll bring you egg-filled biscuits when I come back."

After leaving the complex, he crossed the road to the outside of Xie Zhixing's rented complex, and he ran into trouble again, this... Xie Zhixing didn't say where he lived.

It would definitely not work to ask Xie Zhixing, firstly, Boss Xie didn't wake up, and secondly, he wanted to catch him by surprise.

He was unwilling to wake up Xie Zhixing, and he showed no mercy when he attacked Dong Cheng. He called three times in a row, which made Dong Cheng, who was sleeping late, lose his temper. He could feel through the screen that he hadn't woken up. Depressed and full of resentment: "Say something quickly!"

Tong Shuo was not frightened at all, and spoke very quickly: "Do you know which building and floor Boss Xie is in?"

After getting Xie Zhixing's specific address, he Cheerful went upstairs with Shen in his arms. This community has been built for a long time, the facilities are old, and there is no elevator. I went up to the third floor in one breath. When I went up, I heard the sound of disputes upstairs, which was quite familiar.

"Because of Qin Rong? Are you together?" It was Li Jing's voice.

"Whoever I'm with has nothing to do with you." Xie Zhixing's voice was flat and indifferent.

"You're blaming me, blaming me and Chen Zhe, but we've already broken up, and all our former friends hate me and stay away from me." Li Jing was a little hysterical: "Is this what you want to see?"

"You think too much." Xie Zhixing said: "What about you, what about you, it has nothing to do with me? I don't care, and I don't care." Li Jing questioned: "So now I don't even want to go back with

me Is it?" Her father and Xie Xingwen, Xie Zhixing's father, are good friends, they called last night to say that Xie Zhixing was going home this weekend, and asked her if she would come back, so she ran to find someone early in the morning, but Xie Zhixing did not With such an attitude, she was like a stranger to her.

"It's not a question of willingness or not, it's unnecessary." Xie Zhixing was talking and caught a glimpse of Tong Shuo who was dawdling to the corner of the stairs. He was quite surprised, the indifference on his face was swept away, and he called out "Tong Tong.

" Shuo misses his mother a little bit, it's okay if he doesn't stay at home this early in the morning to sleep in and wait for breakfast, and catch up to watch people quarrel.

He looked at Xie Zhixing and Li Jing, and felt that the world was so small, how could there be a confrontation between the three of them every time, he and Li Jing had an open love and a secret love, and when the rival met, Li Jing blushed He didn't know Hong, but he was blushing anyway, opened his mouth for a long time, and asked stupidly: "It's early in the morning, why are you all outside the door." Xie Zhixing said: "I'm going to go home by car, why are

you Are you here?"

He clutched the strap of his schoolbag and said nonsense: "I was going to ask you to do my homework, but I forgot that you are going home." After speaking, he asked: "Are you going back now? Are you going to the east of the city to take a bus? , so we can go down together, my mother wants to eat the egg-filled pancakes at the intersection."

Xie Zhixing said yes, he will stay at home for two days, and he doesn't need to bring anything, just lock the door and leave.

Just as Tong Shuo turned around, Li Jing said from behind: "Wait a minute."

Waiting for your sister, Tong Shuo is annoying Li Jing, but he can't really ignore it, so he turned around and asked, "Is there something wrong?

" Just curious." Li Jing smiled, her eyes were quite unfriendly: "I heard you like Qin Rong?"

How can you talk nonsense better than yourself? Is there no tax for spreading rumors?

"Qin Rong?" Xie Zhixing put one hand in his pocket and stood at the door of the room condescendingly looking down at Tong Shuo.

"Nothing?" Tong Shuo hates being wronged the most, besides, he doesn't like Qin Rong, Qin Rong likes Xie Zhixing, it's too late for him to wait, and he doesn't know where Li Jing heard the nonsense words, he went to He took a step forward and glared at Li Jing: "Who I like is none of your business?"

He is very powerful in fighting, and he has been domineering at home for several years without losing: "It doesn't matter who Xie Zhixing likes, just let him be green. Now I turned my head to look for him again, wanting both friendship and love, why are you so greedy, he doesn't blame you, you should just have fun secretly, what else do you want to do? Resurrection of old feelings? Do you know?"

Li Jing was suddenly forgot to speak, and it took him a long time to react, and said to Tongshuo, "Does the matter between me and Xie Zhixing have anything to do with you?" Xie Zhixing

called him: "Tongtong ..."

"Don't talk!" Tong Shuo finished talking to Li Jing and said to Xie Zhixing: "If it weren't for your indecisiveness, you can date the two of you if you like it, and get married if you don't like it. Is it a man?"

He finished speaking in one breath, and seeing Xie Zhixing and Li Jing standing side by side at the door, they were both golden boys and girls, and it was really redundant for him to stand one step away.

He took out the box of ginseng from his schoolbag and went forward to Xie Zhixing's hand: "I won't do my homework with you anymore, I'm going home." He looked at

Li Jing again: "I don't care about your business, you two I don't care about the sadomasochistic love, I'm busy with my studies."

Xie Zhixing listened to Tong Shuo's sudden end, and once the prodigy Tong Shuo ran downstairs.

He looked at Li Jing at the top of the stairs, and left a sentence: "Don't come to me again." Then he walked downstairs to chase Tong Shuo.

Li Jing froze on the spot, she clenched her palms tightly and remained silent for a long time, finally couldn't help but squatted on the ground hugging her knees and began to cry...