Chapter 38

From that day on, Tong Shuo could always see Xie Zhixing outside the community when he went out in the morning, and he was downstairs when he went downstairs after school.

Xie Zhixing said that he would beat him up if he didn't walk with him after school, but Tong Shuo didn't believe it, but he still acquiesced to going to and from school with Xie Zhixing, the two chatted and carried things on their backs, and their days were quite harmonious.

The weather is getting colder and colder, and the wind is blowing. It is not enough to wear a down jacket when going out. You have to wear cotton gloves and wrap a thick scarf. Tong Shuo came out of the teaching building, fat as a ball.

There had just been a snowfall a few days ago, and it was extremely cold on the day of snow removal. He paced back and forth downstairs, shrinking his neck and shivering while waiting.

He had just finished the second monthly exam last week, and he managed to get into the top five of his grade, so that even the temporary substitute teacher from another class had to ask "that Tong Shuo from your class" to answer the questions.

And Xie Zhixing is not a thing, he was admitted to the top ten of the grade in one fell swoop, and he also spoke at the parent meeting as a counterattack representative of poor students.

Everyone saw that the two often walked together after school, and they were particularly envious of their spirit of learning from each other and improving each other, and they really wanted to know where the two secretly made up their lessons.

I didn't see Xie Zhixing when I went downstairs before, and I waited for a minute or two before coming down, but this time after more than ten minutes, the students almost dispersed and no one was seen.

Tong Shuo felt that being honest was enough, so he even grabbed a passing Class 10 student and asked, "Student, is Xie Zhixing from your class still in the classroom?" "He was called away by the

champion." That classmate also knew Tong Shuo , Before leaving, he asked, "You two are going to make up lessons again."

"Ah?" Tong Shuo didn't know what the make-up was about, and thought he was talking about playing games—for fear of being discovered by the teacher, all the students in the class would play games. The game is called making up lessons. He said: "We don't make up lessons, we just study."

"Oh~ I'm self-study recently." The classmate nodded: "I really envy you smart people."

Tong Shuo was confused, thinking about Sun Dengke's hobby of giving political lessons to others, it is estimated that Xie Zhixing will be a little bit later I can't get out.

Xie Zhixing never told him to wait, and he felt like he was going to be an idiot after being blown by the cold wind for a while. A gust of cold wind blew in front of him, Tong Shuo shivered again, and walked around the corner of the teaching building with his schoolbag on his back.

On the other hand, Xie Zhixing had already packed his things, and went downstairs directly after the bell rang for the end of self-study in the second period. Now that the weather is cold, he didn't want Tong Shuo to wait downstairs. As a result, he was stopped by Sun Dengke before he left the classroom.

Sun Dengke smiled with relief on his face: "Zhixing, come to my office."

Xie Zhixing looked downstairs, but he didn't see Tong Shuo, so he said, "Teacher, I..."

Sun Dengke came up to help Looking at his shoulders, his face was full of kindness like an old father: "I was worried that you were losing your temper with Li Jun when you transferred classes, but now it seems that you are indeed a good seedling who studies science..." It was cold outside, Xie Zhixing was

caught Forcibly brought into the office, Sun Dengke became excited while talking: "Since you came to the tenth class, the learning atmosphere in the class has changed a lot, even those naughty Dong Cheng knows how to learn. That's it..."

Xie Zhixing heard that the words were wrong, and Sun Dengke would probably be endless if he asked Sun Dengke to continue, so he hurriedly stopped: "It's all taught by you, teacher." "

Then you must be willing to learn." Unexpectedly, Sun Dengke Deng Ke didn't understand Xie Zhixing's meaning at all, and continued to chatter: "I told you in the morning that you have potential. Once you get the hang of it, it won't be that difficult. I discussed it with your teachers. , I also made some plans..."

Xie Zhixing felt complicated when he heard it. In his last life, he also studied hard for a period of time after he transferred to another class, but at that time he was influenced by Chen Zhe and Li Jing, and because of family affairs disturbed his mind, he did not learn much after all. Sun Dengke talked to him several times about this. The next time, he didn't go to himself much.

At that time, he only knew that he was immersed in his own world, and felt that those troubles and pains filled all his life, leaving him no time to care about other things.

Now that I have come back to my life again, I realize that apart from my own hurts, there are more things to do. Of course, he didn't have the heart to tell Sun Dengke that he wanted to study hard because he wanted to fall in love.

"Keep this momentum going, you will definitely have no problem going to a key university in the future..." Sun Dengke is still talking, Xie Zhixing feels helpless when he hears the noisy voices of students finishing get out of class outside - Tong Shuo is afraid of the cold, so he guesses at this moment left already.

He was always worried about Jiang Ping's people, and he occasionally found them following when he walked with Tong Shuo during this time.

After listening to Sun Dengke patiently, he was very obedient and said that he would study hard and live up to the teacher's expectations of him. Then Xie Zhixing left the office under Sun Dengke's more loving eyes.

Going back to the classroom to get the schoolbag, the deskmate Dong Cheng was biting his pen and thinking hard about doing math problems. When he saw him coming in, he immediately grabbed him and asked him to answer his questions.

Xie Zhixing took out his answer booklet and gave it to him: "Look at it and write it yourself."

Dong Cheng was furious immediately, and threw the booklet on his desk as if the answer was like dirt: "Am I the kind of person who copied homework?"

Xie Zhixing looked at him, very disrespectful: "Did you copy too little?"

Dong Cheng: "..." I am not happy.

Xie Zhixing said that he didn't have time to coax him, so he went out with his schoolbag and took out his mobile phone to call Tong Shuo as soon as he arrived at the school gate - Tong Shuo didn't bring a mobile phone to school, but he should be home by now.

After the phone rang several times, it reminded that there was no one answering, please call again later, Xie Zhixing walked towards the residence while talking on the phone.

The streets were sparsely populated on winter nights, and pedestrians who passed by were only in a hurry. In a deserted alley in a residential area, there were two groups of people standing at this time.

On one side, a few people put their hands in their pockets and sneered with a slanted mouth. There was also a person who dyed yellow non-mainstream hair color, and looked like a low-end version of street young and Dangerous. On the other side was a person holding a schoolbag with both hands and a booklet of vocabulary in his pocket. His small face was huddled in a big scarf, and his vigilant posture was like a little white rabbit.

Tong Shuo met these gangsters on the way. They seemed to have malicious intentions. He wanted to pretend he didn't see them, and try to reduce his sense of presence as he passed by them.

But the trouble comes to you proactively, it is not something you can avoid if you want to.

He doesn't know these gangsters, but the other party will definitely not come to him for no reason, Tong Shuo thought for a while and asked, "Did Jiang Ping ask you to come here?"

Several gangsters looked at each other, and the leader stared: "You No matter who asked us to come, the brothers just want to borrow some pocket money."

Seeing their reaction, Tong Shuo already had an answer in his heart. In the past few weeks, someone had a wedding in the compound where Grandpa lived, and it just so happened On weekends, the group of children they played with as children were also taken there. There was some unpleasantness in the middle, and Jiang Ping's father reprimanded Jiang Ping in public, which made him very ashamed, and left before the meal was finished.

I heard that he was beaten up when he went back later. Did he take the grudge on himself?

Huang Mao smiled: "If you are sensible, take out all the money on your body, and you guys can show some mercy." He looked at Tong Shuo, and said with disdain: "You can't resist beating even with your small body. "

Tong Shuo looked at the few people opposite, since Jiang Ping had hired them, he probably didn't dare to make a big deal, and they didn't have any lethal weapons in their hands, so the scene wouldn't be too tragic.

Thinking of this, Tong Shuo unloaded the schoolbag on his back and put it in the corner. After thinking about it, he took the scarf around his neck and put it on the schoolbag. It was knitted by his mother himself, but it was warm.

Seeing Tong Shuo put down his things and being beaten obediently, the people on the opposite side couldn't help laughing:

"How can you be so cowardly? I think it's amazing."

"Hahahahaha, but it's not easy to admit cowardly."

"Don't worry, brothers will never touch your little face."

"This little face is pretty, tsk tsk, unfortunately, she's not a girl." "

You guys can do it too, what are you afraid of..." "

Yes, maybe you I like it after sex, this boy has delicate skin and tender flesh, he is not too different from a girl..."

Tong Shuo stood there listening to a few people talking, his fists clenched tightly.

It was Huang Mao who spoke first: "Turn around, turn around, my brother is going to kick your ass with this kick." As soon as

he finished speaking, he flew towards Tong Shuo...

Xie Zhixing couldn't get through the phone, and walked along Tong Shuo Shuo was walking by the side of the road after school, and when he passed an alley, he heard fighting and screams coming from inside.

He was startled, threw away his schoolbag and ran in. Hearing the voice inside, there should be quite a few people, how could such a small Tongtong bear it. It's all his fault. If he had gone downstairs earlier, if he had gone home with Tong Tong...

At this moment, he only hoped that Tong Shuo was delayed by something, and that someone else was fighting, and it would be best if he didn't know him...

Xie Zhixing took a few steps He ran to the innermost part of the alley, and stopped in surprise.

Tong Shuo was indeed inside, and there were several people around, but there was no tragic scene of Tong Shuo being beaten as he imagined.

He saw... Tong Shuo kicked a yellow-haired man to the ground with one kick, and then put an elbow on his stomach. Huang Mao whimpered, clutching his stomach and rolling on the ground.

The people next to him were stunned, and when they realized it, they rushed up together.

"Hello!" Xie Zhixing called out, ready to join the battle.

However, Tong Shuo made a move at the moment when those people turned their heads, and neatly cut and swept their legs. After knocking down two people, he kicked the third person hard on the ass.

Xie Zhixing was dumbfounded, Tong Shuo didn't give him a chance to make a move, he took care of the people pretty much by himself, although these few seemed to be malnourished and would collapse as soon as they were beaten, but Tong Tong was... too powerful.

Seeing Tong Shuo's fierceness, several people came to help again, got up from the ground and ran, but they didn't forget to say a few harsh words when they left: "You wait!"

Tong Shuo calmly put the scarf on He picked it up, straightened it, put it around his neck, and said arrogantly: "Master, I'm waiting, whoever doesn't come will have a grandson!"