Chapter 65

After the flag was hoisted on Monday morning, Zhou Haisheng went up to give a speech as usual. After speaking, he began to talk about a classmate who went to an Internet cafe to surf the Internet recently. After being severely criticized, he stared at him: "You guys, come up!" The students below started to commotion and turned their heads

. He poked his neck and looked around, wondering who was so unlucky.

When Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo got on the stage, there was an uproar. These people on the stage were all famous figures in the school, what's the matter? Go to the Internet bar to decompress? We don't understand the world of Xueba.

Tong Shuo is a person who has done the self-criticism, and he didn't panic at all when he stood up again. Besides, Xie Zhixing, Zhang Miao, Jiang Minghao, and Dong Cheng were brothers and sisters. He almost couldn't bear to think of everyone copying the inspection together last night. I couldn't stop laughing out loud, and was stared at by Zhou Haisheng.

Several people read the self-criticism one by one, and were called to the office by the grade director. The grade director was on a business trip before, and I only heard that Zhou Haisheng caught a few Internet cafes, and they were all sophomores.

He has a great responsibility, and he feels that he must educate these students well. He is about to enter the third year of high school, and he still has the mind to play. It is ridiculous. While waiting for those students to come, he has already thought about it. Call the parents.

"Report." Someone shouted outside the office.

The group of students came, the director sat upright, put on a stern posture, crossed his hands on the table and said, "Come in." The

office door was pushed open, and Xie Zhixing and his group walked in, standing in front of him in a row.

These are the benchmarks of the grade, and Dong Cheng is making rapid progress. The director is confused: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Minghao said: "Teacher, we shouldn't study hard and go to the Internet cafe. We already know that we are wrong. ."

These few who co-authored went to the Internet cafe? In front of the director was the report card of this exam. He originally wanted to use the results to talk about this group of people, but now he looked down, good guy, four of the five people in front of him are in the top ten of the grade, Xie Zhixing and Jiang Minghao are still First and second, how can you criticize this?

Seriously watching several people for a long time, he sighed in his heart and said, "Don't be proud just because you study well. Go to Internet cafes less often. Studying is the most important thing.

" Be sure to pay attention in the future.

The director was tired and waved his hand and said, "Okay, let's all go out." The

parent meeting was held in the second week, and there was a custom in the attached middle school, which was to award scholarships to the top ten students in the grade during the parent meeting. The students came to the stage one by one after the host called their names.

Everyone in the audience looked at it, good guy, isn't this the same guy from the Internet Bar before? Did you go to an Internet cafe to organize a group class? The circle of Xueba is really difficult to understand.

Xie Xingwen still had something to do at school. After the parent meeting, he returned to the county seat. Xie Zhixing sent people to the school gate. When he turned around and went in, his phone rang.

He took it out to have a look, then hung up.

A few minutes later the phone rang again, then hung up.

The ring rang persistently, Xie Zhixing had no choice but to answer it, his voice was lukewarm: "Is there something wrong?"

Yao Suyun's voice was on the opposite side, as emotionless as him, as if talking about business: "I want you to make up for Yan Bo Remedial lessons, his grades have deteriorated a lot recently..."

"No time."

"We give money, which is only a lot more than outside."

Xie Zhixing said: "No need."

Yao Suyun was still persuading: "Think about it, the Kang family is not short of money."

Even if he didn't care about it, this sentence still made him feel chills. Xie Zhixing gripped the phone tightly, as if he was going to crush it with great strength, but the voice remained the same There was no disturbance, as if the person opposite was just a stranger, he said: "If you paid more attention to my father and me back then, we would not be like this now, money from the Kang family is not rare." After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone and

put The number is blocked, there is nothing to miss, and in the next life, this woman still hasn't changed at all.

He no longer cares about the maternal love from charity, and the only person who pays attention to him is Tong Shuo.

...

Tong Shuo has been jumping up and down happily these past few days, as if celebrating a festival. The city held the May 4th Youth Day performance, and all the high schools in the city had performances. He and Xie Zhixing performed brilliantly at the New Year's Eve party. The school held a meeting and decided to let them On behalf of the attached high school, Qin Rong, who has practiced dancing since childhood, went with her.

The city cultural center is far away from the attached high school. In order to facilitate the rehearsal of the performance, the school arranged for them to live in a hotel near the cultural center in advance. Qin Rong had a room alone, and Tong Shuo and Xie Zhixing had a room.

Lying on the hotel bed at this moment, listening to the sound of water rushing from the bathroom, Tong Shuo's heart was as restless as Tong Xiaoshuo's below him - Xie Zhixing was taking a bath in it.

But this is not the most terrible thing, the door of the bathroom in the hotel is the most terrible thing, the door is frosted in the middle, and the top and bottom are transparent, as long as you glance over it casually, you can see Xie Zhixing's strong legs and firm arms, and the water vapor permeates the glass, The looming hazy is more fascinating.

No, Tong Shuo remembered a short movie he had watched before, in which the little shou was bullied by someone pressing against the glass door of the bathroom...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But his brain was against him, the more he dared not think, the more he rushed out, and Tong Xiaosuo would explode if he stayed any longer, and it would be even more embarrassing if Boss Xie came out and found out.

After repeating silently several times "color is emptiness, emptiness is color." When he found that it was not working, Tong Shuo grabbed his coat and jumped off the bed: "You wash it first, thank you boss, I'll go out and buy us something to eat." Xie Zhixing said yes

.

He was relieved when Tong Shuo went out. He stared at his little brother and thought for a long time, but he finally couldn't hold back and put his hand on it.

...

Tong Shuo lingered outside for a long time, and went to the cake shop to drink milk tea and eat cakes. He guessed that Xie Zhixing should have finished taking two showers before walking slowly to the hotel. When he reached the door of the room, he met Qin Rong. Holding a bag hesitantly.

The two of them had a bad quarrel before, but now they were nodding acquaintances. Tong Shuo asked her, "What's the matter?"

Qin Rong didn't want to talk to him, so she smirked and said, "Yes, I'm looking for Xie Zhixing." Looking down

at the bag in Qin Rong's hand, Tong Shuo suddenly realized: "Are you here to deliver something? He's taking a bath. Let me help you bring it in."

"No..." Qin Rong didn't need to say a word, Tong Shuo quickly took the things in her hand: "It's getting late, you should go to bed early, tomorrow morning at nine o'clock A dress rehearsal."

Seeing Qin Rong leave unwillingly, Tong Shuo shook the bag in his hand, it's one thing for him not to thank Zhixing, but it's another thing to give assists to others, he's not that noble yet , small-minded yet.

After swiping the card to enter, Xie Zhixing had already taken a shower and was sitting on the bed playing with his mobile phone while wiping his hair.

He put the snacks he bought on the bedside table, and handed over the kraft paper bag in his hand: "Qin Rong gave it to you?"

"What?" Xie Zhixing was surprised.

"I don't know, how can I read what they gave you."

Xie Zhixing said: "It's nothing, you can see."

He was not polite at all, reached in and took out a box, opened it and saw that it was a small homemade biscuit.

"Little biscuit." He had seen it at the door, and now he pretended to be surprised.

Xie Zhixing smiled, continued to wipe his hair and said, "Eat it, I don't like these." "

Okay, I'll eat it later." Tong Shuo was happy, and put down the box and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

This time It was Xie Zhixing's turn to suffer, and the only sound from the TV turned on was still the sound of running water in the bathroom entering his ears. He tried his best not to glance at the bathroom, just imagining the picture of Tong Shuo taking a bath already made blood spurt stretched.

After suffering for about 20 minutes, he finally waited for Tong Shuo to come out of the shower. He was wearing a cotton lapel pajamas, his hair was wet, his eyes were wet, his face was rosy under the infiltration of water vapor, and he smelled like grandma when he got close , this is terrible.

Xie Zhixing grabbed the quilt to cover his lower body.

Tong Shuo was also surprised: "Are you cold? Thank you boss. Is the air conditioner turned on too low? I'm afraid of heat." "

No." Xie Zhixing's voice was a little dry: "I'm sleepy, go to bed

." Shuo dried his hair and climbed onto the bed. He looked at the biscuit on the bedside. He wanted to eat it, but he didn't want to go down to brush his teeth anymore. After a few seconds of silence, he reluctantly gave up. Don't worry about the biscuit. I'll eat you tomorrow morning.

"Turn off the lights, thank you boss."

Xie Zhixing turned over and said yes.

He pressed the switch, and the room was instantly plunged into darkness, and it took a few minutes to get used to it.

He couldn't sleep, leaning on the pillow and looking at Xie Zhixing beside him, he could only see the outline of the other person's body in the dark, but Xie Zhixing's even breathing was hitting his eardrums one after another, he should have fallen asleep, straight man It's great, he doesn't feel uncomfortable in the same room with the same sex, when will he be as calm as Xie Boss.

He took it easy for a while, took out his mobile phone and played a few games. Only then did he feel a little sleepy, so he put down his mobile phone and went to sleep.

When he was about to fall asleep, he was still thinking that today's ordeal was finally over, but God failed, and just when he was about to fall asleep to greet Duke Zhou, a discordant voice sounded from the next room.

The woman's voice was high-pitched and thin, and it came directly through a wall, and Tong Shuo's face turned red.

He lay there stiffly, trying to cover his ears but couldn't help but want to listen.

The screaming became more and more intense, and there was a vague sound of slapping. Tong Xiaoshuo stood up again, he was uncomfortable. Looking at the side, he called softly: "Thank you boss."

Xie Zhixing didn't say anything.

He yelled again, louder.

This time Xie Zhixing responded, and asked in a low voice: "What's the matter?"

Tong Shuo asked in a low voice, "Did you hear that?"

Tong

Shuo: "..." Next How to proceed.

Before he could think of how to alleviate the embarrassing atmosphere, Xie Zhixing spoke again. He listened for a while and commented: "It's a bit fake."

Tong Shuo said: "Then what do you like?"

Xie Zhixing was silent for a moment and opened his mouth, the voice hitting his eardrums, he heard Xie Zhixing say: "I like to cry and cry." He didn't know

when the voice stopped over there, and he didn't know when he fell asleep. All he knew was that he had a ridiculous dream all night, in the dream he was really with Xie Zhixing, crying and screaming like Xie Zhixing said.

Waking up in the morning to feel the sticky underwear, Tong Shuo glared angrily at Xie Zhixing who was still snoring slightly, his face was so red that he could get angry...