Chapter 63

As soon as Tong Shuo heard Zhang Miao finish speaking, he yelled at the traitor.

Zhang Miao was a bit of a team spirit, and persuaded him from the side: "Then he doesn't know it's you, you have to know that he can hide it like this." He thought about it, and he did not say that he

was Tong Shuo, only that he went to school Come on, that's not right, Boss Xie also knew that he had an appointment with someone after the midterm exam, no matter how hard he thought about it, he couldn't convince himself that Xie Zhixing didn't know.

Suddenly, he had an idea, and asked Zhang Miao: "Then who is that apprentice of yours?" After asking, he said: "Don't tell me, let me guess, Dong Cheng is still Jiang Minghao." "Yes, Tongtong." Zhang

Miao Miao patted him on the shoulder: "Jiang Minghao, you fucking thought I didn't know." "

Then don't tell him."

"No, I just like the way he acts in front of me in a serious manner."

Tong Shuo admired it , He is not at all worried that Zhang Miao will be deceived by her stupid apprentice. If this situation continues, the possibility of Jiang Minghao being deceived will be even greater.

"Boss Xie turned out to be a month-long traveler, he's too good." "

Almost done." Zhang Miao covered her ears with calloused ears and said, "You know how good Xie Zhixing is because you talk about it eight times in a class. "

He muttered in a low voice, "But he is very powerful."

On the night after the midterm exam, everyone discussed how to fight this battle. In the group, you talked with each other for a long time and couldn't discuss the result, and some were at home. Afraid to use the computer, some networks are not very good, and all kinds of messy problems, Zhang Miao got impatient and turned on the microphone: "Okay, let's all go to the Internet cafe."

Jiang Minghao still pretended on the opposite side: "There are some You are still a student, so it's not good to go to an Internet cafe, Master."

Tong Shuo had never been to an Internet cafe, so he was very curious. Hearing what Zhang Miao said, he immediately actively participated in the discussion: "Internet cafes are good, let's go to the Internet cafes." He also asked Yue Lixing: "Master, are you going?" Yue Lixing:

" ..."

He continued his efforts: "Several of them are from City A, why don't we have a meeting? It would be great to have a hot pot or something together."

Jiang Minghao: "It's better, I don't really want to mix games with real life. Mix it up."

Tong Shuoxin said you can pull it off, you fucking only play games for the sake of dating in real life.

Just as you were talking and I was talking, Yue Lixing suddenly sent a message-see you at the Elf Internet Cafe on the second floor of the commercial street at three o'clock in the afternoon on Saturday.

Jiang Minghao still wanted to say: "But..."

Xie Zhixing sent him a private message: "Don't struggle, you've lost your horse." When Tong Shuo said that he wanted to have a noodle and a hot pot, he felt that something was wrong.

Looking at the time, at ten o'clock in the evening, I called Tong Shuo:

SpongeBob SquarePants should be eating, and he spoke vaguely: "Hello."

"It's me, walking within the month."

Tong Shuo was eating with his legs crossed , Xie Zhixing suddenly confessed that he was still a little confused, and called out "Hello, Master." He chattered, "What are you doing

?

" The neck is really hot."

"Want to go to an Internet cafe?"

"I don't particularly want to go." Tong Shuo decided to betray his teammates, saying, "It's Zhang Miao who wants to go, and he's dating Jiang Minghao, you don't know."

Xie Zhixing stood up and walked to the window and said, "I don't know." "It's

right if you don't know. Jiang Minghao looks quite decent. I didn't expect him to be a scheming boy. He plays games just to chase Zhang Miao." Xie Zhixing

asked : "Then what do you think I play games for?"

Tong Shuo had some guesses in his heart. He had read a lot of things on the forum before. When Xie Zhixing asked this question, he said pitifully, "It's for dating." And this The target is not him yet.

Unexpectedly, Xie Zhixing said: "I don't want to date, I will take care of the children."

Everyone made an appointment to go to the Internet cafe for a team battle on the weekend. Before everyone arrived, Tong Shuo carried a schoolbag with snacks and drinks in it. He came with Xie Zhixing Yes, when I met Wang Wenyu on the road, I took it with me. He looked at the people coming in and out, curious and worried, and asked Xie Zhixing: "What if they don't let you in

? "

Zhixing pulled off his schoolbag and carried it in his hand: "Don't make you grow taller." "

I'm almost at the height of a male god." His boss was reluctant, but he still felt at ease and asked Xie Zhixing to help him carry it. bag.

Seeing Zhang Miao approaching from a distance, Tong Shuo greeted: "Miao Miao, here."

Wang Wenyu's eyes lit up, he bumped into Tong Shuo quietly, and asked, "This is your deskmate.

" When we came to the front, Tong Shuo said yes: "Let me introduce, this is Zhang Miao, my deskmate, and this is my friend, Wang Wenyu." Wang

Wenyu smiled and said, "Hello, classmate

. " Fanning his hands like a fan in front of him, he greeted Wang Wenyu with a smile: "You are that fish, right?"

The beauty still remembered her game name. Wang Wenyu was overwhelmed and nodded his head: "Yes, yes, it's me."

Xie Zhixing asked, "Who else hasn't come?"

"Jiang Minghao and Dong Cheng.

" Said Jiang Minghao came over with a bag of popsicles, followed by Dong Cheng.

Xie Zhixing took a look and said, "Everyone is here, let's go, go in."

Wang Wenyu and the others are not in the same school, and only know the names of Zhang Miao and Xie Zhixing in the game. Surprise: "Damn, you are so busy, why don't you surf the Internet yourself?" Although he had never seen it before, he had heard of Jiang Minghao, a top student.

蒋明浩把冰棍分给大家,看了张渺一眼幽幽道:"为了爱情啊。"

语气烦人又欠揍,王文虞不高兴了:"我不想吃橘子味的冰棍,我要吃可爱多。 "

Jiang Minghao raised the plastic bag in his hand: "I'm sorry, there's no more."

Wang Wenyu felt that his smile was dazzling and he didn't want to be beaten. He had a good impression of Zhang Miao, but he felt that Jiang Minghao seemed to be the same as himself , When entering the door, you have to go to Zhang Miao's side, not to mention, even the ice cream given to Zhang Miao is much cuter, others can only eat crushed ice, the difference in treatment should not be more obvious.

What's even more irritating is: "Why is Tongtong so much cuter?"

"Because I'm cute." Tong Shuo went down and bit off most of it, and sat down next to Xie Zhixing to turn on the computer.

Wang Wenyu was loved by no one, his best brother was bought by a cutie who cost a few dollars, he was so angry that he wanted to explode on the spot.

At this time, a cutie was handed to him: "Here, here you are."

Wang Wenyu turned his head and found that it was the boy who just came with Jiang Minghao. He was tall, with dark skin and not thin, and he smiled kindly.

He returned a friendly smile to the other party, took the cutie in his hand and said more: "Thank you." "

Why are you being polite to me?" Dong Chengyi raised his eyebrows: "Master should care about apprentices."

Wang Wenyu The ice cream paper hadn't been unwrapped yet. He almost demolished the house when he heard this. He slapped the table and said, "Stop fighting! Go home!"

Dong Cheng patted his shoulder and pushed him back to his seat: "It's fighting. Can you A bit of team spirit?"

He glanced at Zhang Miao not far away, and he was not willing to throw up his sleeves and leave, hurting the innocent Tutu Tong Shuo: "Tong Xiaoshuo, did you already know?" Tong Shuo raised his hand: "I

promise Knowing about it will not be a week earlier than you." He logged into the game and sighed: "The earth is round, why is the world so small." Wang Wenyu didn't know whether to be

happy or sad, and when he met Master so suddenly, the other party still What's more, it is a high school student who is about the same age as himself. This is too shameful. He boarded the game and said to the side: "I want to sever the master-student relationship with you." Dong Cheng sneered: "I promise you will fight in a while.

" You can't survive for three minutes."

Wang Wenyu didn't take it seriously: "You look down on people too much, I'm not so irresistible."

Dong Cheng said: "What if I was the one who beat you?"

Wang Wenyu: " !!!"

Dong Cheng: "This is a crucial battle. How many players in the server pay attention to it, this battle is enough to establish everyone's status in the arena." "

If we turn against each other now, you will have a hard time in the future." "

You Really consider..."

Wang Wenyu: "Don't talk about master."

Dong Cheng: "Apprentice is good."

Several people are master players in the server, and Xie Zhixing did not know where to invite a few particularly awesome masters. The battle was fought effortlessly, with an absolute advantage, the Nether side was completely helpless. During the period, Tong Shuo even fought against the legendary "Qing Zheng". In the end, Xie Zhixing came over with a big move and let him die, and then took Tong Shuo away without hesitation.

Tong Shuo manipulated the characters to follow Xie Zhixing, and now he believed that he was really playing games to take care of the children.

After the battle, everyone played together for a while until the evening. They planned to have a hot pot appointment, but Dong Cheng also signed up for a cram school to make up lessons. When they were about to leave, Tong Shuo said, "Let's take a photo with the six of us."

Everyone Thinking this proposal is good, Wang Wenyu was very smug, and after listening to it, he took out his mobile phone to face the screen and pulled his hair. Tong Shuo held the mobile phone and said: "You all stand still, Dong Cheng, point to the side, and put the signboard of the Internet cafe on the screen. Show it, yes, yes, Wang Wenyu, stay away from Zhang Miao."

After aligning the phone, Tong Shuo glanced at everyone again: "Everyone smile, I'm going to take a picture, thank you boss, don't be so stiff."

He said After saying this and pressing the photo button, Xie Zhixing suddenly smiled and hugged him by the shoulders, pulling him into his arms, his face flushed red, and the picture froze with a "click".

The first meeting of the six people was commemorated by a group photo at the entrance of the Internet cafe.

When I went back that night, Tong Shuo created a group, and drew several people into it. After thinking about it, I typed a few words in the name of the group—weekend study group.