Chapter 86

After the city's entrance examination, the news about Xie Zhixing's admission to B University spread throughout the school. This year, the school has two recommended spots. Except for Xie Zhixing, the school originally planned to give the spot to Jiang Minghao, who has always performed well, but He was rejected by Jiang Minghao on the grounds that he wanted to experience the college entrance examination.

As soon as the news came out, the whole school was in an uproar. Many people were puzzled by Jiang Minghao's behavior, but who could say that Jiang Minghao couldn't be admitted to a prestigious school with his own efforts. But Xie Zhixing is really admirable. Who would have thought that Xie Zhixing, who fought on the Internet every day in the first year of high school and turned himself into a negative teaching material, actually accumulated a lot of money and sat firmly at the top of the grade for a year in a row. Now it is still recommended directly, and has become an excellent model in the mouths of teachers in all classes.

The students in the rocket class were the first to know the news, and immediately congratulated Xie Zhixing. Xie Zhixing had no embarrassment, and just said that everyone should work hard.

"You can be regarded as liberated this time. You don't have to wear stars and moons like us. Have you thought about how to play in the next few months?" "Don't worry, it's

still early." Xie Zhixing tidied up the things on the table , he was afraid of affecting the mood of the classmates after being recommended, so he took the initiative to apply to sit in the last row. The head teacher had no objection to this, saying that he could do whatever he wanted while sleeping in class, as long as he had one requirement, not to disturb the students in the class.

In fact, according to the head teacher's wishes, Xie Zhixing has already confirmed that he will be escorted, so there is no need to come to school at all. But Xie Zhixing insisted on doing the same as usual in order to better accompany Tong Shuo in reading. Fortunately, he abides by discipline in class, and he can help his classmates with homework and lectures when he has nothing to do. He is a good student, and he has become a teaching assistant in a daze.

The teachers of all subjects were happy to hear this, and they were not afraid of delaying Xie Zhixing's study, and they would go to him directly if they had anything to do. Therefore, Xie Zhixing can often be seen giving lectures to the students in the class during the self-study time. The students in the class are also very convinced of him. Some people discuss in private that it is a pity that Xie Zhixing is recommended. If he takes the college entrance examination, there are eight out of ten Is this year's champion.

Kang Yanbo looked at Xie Zhixing who was talking eloquently on the podium, not to mention how angry he was. His grades were mediocre, and if it wasn't for his family relationship, he wouldn't be able to stay in the rocket class, but Xie Zhixing, he was better than himself, and he took advantage of everything.

At this time, Xie Zhixing just mentioned a question, and the female students in the class actively raised their hands to speak, as if all the stars were supporting the moon. Looking at this scene, Kang Yanbo almost exploded with anger. This time, two people were recommended in the class, Jiang Minghao voluntarily abstained, and the other place was postponed to the third female student. As soon as the recommendation was confirmed, she flew abroad for plastic surgery. How can Xie Zhixing know how to show off every day? Great?

He clenched the gel pen tightly in his hand, no, it must not go on like this...

Xie Zhixing finished his lecture just as the class was over, a classmate ran to the door to pass a message: "Xueba Xueba, Teacher Sun is looking for you."

Xie Zhixing responded He said loudly, knocked on the blackboard and said, "Ask me alone if you don't understand."

Kang Yanbo was so angry at his appearance, he really regarded himself as a teacher, and he really didn't know anything about it. Seeing that Xie Zhixing had left the classroom, he put down the pen in his hand, stood up and followed out.

Not long after Xie Zhixing came out of Sun Dengke's office, he was surrounded by his classmates. Everyone took the graduation message book to him and said, "

Students are masters and masters. If you are idle, you are idle.

Write one for me." Okay, with the joy of being a top student, maybe I can get a good grade in the exam." "

Well... can you make a copy of your notes for us?"

Kang Yanbo passed by and inserted a sentence: "Thank you, classmate The test results are excellent, especially this city's joint entrance examination, the last question of comprehensive reasoning, I can't even understand the answer."

Among the students watching Xie Zhixing, many of them knew Kang Yanbo, and everyone knew that the two of them were at odds. But the college entrance examination and graduation are approaching, and if you think about it, there are still dozens of days before everyone will see each other again. Basically, we can meet each other and smile at each other, and if you are more serious, you can say "Come on for the college entrance examination!", but Kang Yanbo's words , It doesn't sound like a compliment.

Xie Zhixing was very calm, and said: "Student Kang is being modest, I just do a little more in the usual questions.

" As for the question, you said you are angry or not."

Xie Zhixing asked him: "What do you mean?"

"What can I mean? I am not afraid of the shadow slanting. Why are you nervous?"

Kang Yanbo has always been high-profile, Yao Suyun is his mother He has never kept things hidden, and it is only natural that he has more inside information. When he said this now, the expressions of the people around him became complicated. Why did Kang Yanbo seem to have something in his words? Is there something wrong with Xie Zhixing's test scores?

"I also know that I am not afraid of the oblique shadow." Xie Zhixing looked at him and said with a smile: "It's nothing if my grades are stable, and Kang is the real one. The last exam was more than 100 grades, and he entered directly in the joint exam. The top 50 in the city, everyone should learn from classmate Kang."

Kang Yanbo originally wanted to create a wave of public opinion, but he didn't expect Xie Zhixing to hit him back, he choked for a moment, and didn't know how to refute for a while.

The atmosphere between the two was tense, and the onlookers were afraid of being accidentally injured, and they had some doubts in their hearts that they couldn't discuss in person, so they all found reasons to leave the stage: "Well... I haven't finished

my math homework yet, so I've finished it." "

Ah, I'm going to fetch water, let's go, Xueba remember to help me write a yearbook." "

I also want to fetch water, let's go, let's go together."

But for a moment, there were no other classmates around the two of them. Xie Zhixing took out his mobile phone and fiddled with it twice. Kang Yanbo noticed that it was the latest mobile phone. He made a fuss for a long time and his father didn't buy it for him. In the end, his father only gave him a reward for being in the top 50 in the college entrance examination.

Kang Yanbo couldn't bear it any longer, and glared at Xie Zhixing: "What's so proud of you, is it a big deal?" Xie Zhixing

put the phone back in his pocket, raised his eyebrows and said, "It's okay, it's really nothing special, I also I wanted to refuse, but Jiang Minghao said it first. He wants to take the college entrance examination, so I can only sacrifice it."

Kang Yanbo almost shut himself up on the spot, a bunch of swear words circled in his mind, and finally endured it forcefully. Judging from the experience of the two of them fighting many times, Xie Zhixing is already invulnerable to ordinary swear words. He glared at Xie Zhixing, then thought of something, sneered and said, "Don't think that you are great just because you study well, people who don't like you still don't like you." Xie Zhixing said with a smile: "Well, I understand the

truth , just like I don't want to see you."

Xie Zhixing was invulnerable, Kang Yanbo was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood, his eyes shone with hatred, and he warned viciously: "Don't be complacent for too long, I will make you lose everything."

His voice is not loud, only two people can hear it.

Xie Zhixing gave him a meaningful look: "I advise you not to." Then he walked away.

Leaving Kang Yanbo staring at his back and swearing dirty words in his head, he was angry and annoyed, why he couldn't hurt Xie Zhixing at all no matter what, and Xie Zhixing's eyes seemed to see him through. , This is terrible...

Xie Zhixing went to Tong Shuo after self-study in the evening of the first quarter, and asked him what he wanted to eat after school. Xie Zhixing had plenty of time after he was escorted, and he took on the responsibility of Tong Shuo's logistics department head very conscientiously. Tong Shuo didn't show politeness to him, saying that he wanted to eat the small cake that he eats most often.

He left school early to buy it, Tong Shuo got the cake after school, and looked at his phone while eating.

Xie Zhixing was heartbroken, and asked him, "What are you looking at?"

Tong Shuo said post it, and then remembered that Xie Zhixing had told him before, telling him to stop visiting the forum post if he had nothing to do.

Then I heard Xie Zhixing say him: "Look at what post, watch the road."

He has been very good recently, Xie Zhixing said that he would not read it if he didn't let him see it. In fact, he didn't read it for a while, but because of Xie Zhixing's recommendation It made him popular on the forum, he just wanted to see how everyone praised Zhixing. Hearing that Xie Zhixing asked to watch the way now, he moved his fingers to bookmark the post in the school grass column, and then put the phone back in his pocket: "Don't read it, don't read it." Kang Yanbo has been quiet recently

, Except that Xie Zhixing had to die when he gave lectures, the rest of the time he didn't take the initiative to make trouble. It was originally a good thing, but Xie Zhixing felt that it was not that simple.

After he was escorted, he had more time to do game live broadcasts. On this day, Tong Shuo said that he would do mock test papers with Zhang Miao at school for three nights, so Xie Zhixing made an appointment with fans to do live broadcasts in the evening. When it was about time, I suddenly received a text message from Qin Rong:

"Can I meet you at the playground after school? I have something to tell you."

Xie Zhixing frowned. His conversation with Qin Rong ended badly last time, and he warned him several times. The last time she asked her to stay away from Kang Yanbo, she didn't listen. He also implicitly expressed to Qin Rong that Kang Yanbo was not a good person, but it was useless. He replied: "I'm not at school, just tell me if you have something to do." The same trick, he didn't Might be fooled twice more.

After replying to the message, Qin Rong didn't respond. Xie Zhixing greeted fans in the live broadcast room, and then logged into the game.

At the same time, Tong Shuo's cell phone received a text message: "Can I go to the playground after school? I have something to tell you about Xie Zhixing."