Chapter 42

Tong Shuo sat in the front row of the small auditorium and watched Li Jing take off her coat and walk onto the stage. He didn't pay attention to the crowd just now, but only now did he realize that Li Jing was wearing a long white dress underneath.

The long skirt is fluttering, and the soft lights of the stage hit her face, which is different from Qin Rong. The clear water is as beautiful as a hibiscus.

Li Jing's appearance is regarded as a mature person in school, and people rely on clothes. Now that she has this fancy dress, she almost immediately attracted the attention of everyone present.

Tong Shuo looked down at his blue and white school uniform which was put on outside the padded clothes, and felt that he was more than one level behind.

After Xie Zhixing finished talking with the people around him, he turned his head and saw Tong Shuo tugging the zipper of his school uniform, and asked him, "What are you doing?" Tong Shuo looked up at

Xie Zhixing, he was hit, and pulled the zipper up and down You can't tell Xie Zhixing that your ex-girlfriend looks a little good-looking today, I'm afraid I will be compared, isn't that lacking in thoughtfulness?

Xie Zhixing thought he was nervous, so he patted him on the shoulder: "Don't be afraid, isn't your main job playing the piano? Show everyone your skills." He muttered, and said, "I'm

not nervous." He was not nervous. Don't be nervous, there is a little sister's birthday party in the compound, and he even performed on stage.

"Well, I'm not nervous, I'm not nervous." Xie Zhixing asked him, "Do you want to go to the bathroom?"

Tong Shuo didn't want to go at first, but after Xie Zhixing asked him, he wanted to go again.

On the stage, Li Jing had already sat down. She nodded to the teachers and student council members in the first row, then sat upright, raised her fair and slender hands, and slowly put them down...

When the first note fell, Tong Shuo could tell that she was playing Richard Clayderman's "Dream Wedding" after just one ear. He had also practiced this piece before. Accurate tone, and if the rhythm is slightly poorly grasped, it is easy for people to hear the flaws.

But Li Jing controlled it very well, the intensity was just right, the performance was smooth and flowing, and the emotional input was also in place. The transition from the first part to the second part was smooth and natural.

As a listener, Tong Shuo felt that this level was pretty good, and she was playing "Dream Wedding"... Thinking of

this, his heart sank. He didn't know whether it was his sensitivity as a potential rival or a man's. The sixth sense - Li Jing did not let go of Xie Zhixing, and even wanted to rekindle his old relationship with him.

That's right, the current Xie Zhixing is dazzling, he is a rising star in the science class, and having a date with him is more face-saving than Chen Zhe.

Tong Shuo was sore in his heart, with beautiful music flowing in his ears, watching Li Jing's affection for Xie Zhixing, his eyes with light makeup seemed to be able to speak, if Li Jing and Xie Zhixing wanted to get back together, would he... ...Could it be...

Just as he was thinking wildly, Xie Zhixing grabbed his arm: "What are you thinking about?"

"Ah?" Tong Shuo turned to look at him with a dazed expression.

"Don't you want to go to the bathroom? It will be your turn in a while."

Xie Zhixing dragged Tong Shuo to the back of the auditorium, and halfway turned to look at Li Jing who was on the stage. He wondered if he was affected, but Li Jing played the wrong song made a sound.

"Well, Boss Xie..." Tong Shuo asked him, "Don't you want to finish listening to this song?"

Xie Zhixing asked, "What song?"

Tong Shuo almost lost his grip on Le: "Just now..." He said vaguely, "Who can play the tune?"

Xie Zhixing thought for a while and said, "It sounds familiar."

Tong Shuo: "... "All right.

"You still don't want to tell me the song you want to play?" While the two were talking, they were already outside the bathroom, Xie Zhixing leaned against the wall opposite the door with his arms folded: "Why, you plan to make a big splash and scare me to death?" Tong Shuo saw that he didn't go

in Xie Zhixing just wanted to go to the toilet with him, which made me happy. Good brothers just want to go together, and the partners are all floating clouds.

He was so beautiful: "How could it scare you to death, or surprise you to death."

Xie Zhixing saw that he was beautiful again at this moment, chuckled and said, "Okay, then I'll wait.

" After finishing the bathroom, Tong Shuo took off his school uniform and the jacket inside, and took a long time in front of the mirror before he came out. He was wearing a white hooded sweater underneath. Although it couldn't be compared with Li Jing's shirt, it was at least eye-catching. Tired school uniform is strong.

When they went out, Li Jing's song had already played to the end of the fourth verse. Xie Zhixing was called to speak, and Tong Shuo was waiting beside him

. Jing's performance won a burst of applause from the scene. She performed at the New Year's Eve party last year, and the teachers and students below all knew her. Although she played a wrong note in the middle, her costume and styling were both bonus items, and she was very likely to be selected.

In fact, it was originally decided to let her perform on stage this time. Later, Jiang Minghao, the chairman of the student union, felt that other students should be given a chance to perform, and insisted on the selection to have today's competition.

Li Jing has a little sister who belongs to the student union. It is said that because there are still some disputes within the student union, she is Tong Shuo, whom Jiang Minghao is trying to protect.

Li Jing glanced over the white figure in the first row inadvertently. Li Jing's eyes dimmed. She usually heard that Tong Shuo had some relationship with Jiang Minghao. She didn't know what trick Tong Shuo used. Isn't it...

Behind Li Jing is a female classmate in the first year of high school, who talked about a simple piece of music, and her performance was mediocre.

Tong Shuo was playing with the props in his hand and waiting under the stage. Someone passed by and asked with a smile, "What? Today, instead of cosplaying as Detective Conan, you became Captain Jack instead?" He looked up and saw Jiang Minghao, the chairman of the student union,

and Qin Rong walked over together.

Seeing Jiang Minghao greeting Tong Shuo, Qin Rong smiled suddenly and said, "I said that you insisted on letting the competition take the stage during the meeting. You two know each other." At that time, the meeting was divided into two factions

. The group that performed and then selected was in the same camp as Jiang Minghao. Of course, she also has her own selfish intentions - he is a little bit interested in Xie Zhixing, so naturally he doesn't want Li Jing to be happy, it would be good if he can do something to deal with it, and he can sell Xie Zhixing's favor by the way, so why not do it .

Tong Shuo was taken aback when he heard what Qin Rong said, and then he realized that he put down the pirate hat in his hand and asked Jiang Minghao, "You attended sister Xuan's birthday party." Jiang Minghao sat down next to him

, He smiled and said, "Otherwise."

Mu Xuan is an elder sister in the courtyard. When Tong Shuo was a child, he always went to other people's homes to learn how to eat delicious food. He is sweet and sweet, and Mu Xuan especially likes him. I invited him to participate on my birthday the year before last. He cosplayed Kudo Shinichi on stage to play the piano, but everyone said he looked like Conan, which was very distressing.

When Jiang Minghao said Tong Shuo in this way, he remembered something, and he patted the armrest of the seat: "Is it you who climbed the tree with me that day?"

Jiang Minghao smiled and praised: "I have a good memory."

Mu Xuan was his cousin, and their family relationship was complicated. He went there that day and was left out. The room was full of people who didn't know anyone except Mu Xuan.

But as the protagonist of the banquet, Mu Xuan couldn't take care of him even if he wanted to. He was sitting in the corner alone, as embarrassed as he was.

At that time, Tong Shuo had just finished playing the piano, and like a little prince, he went to the table next to him to eat cake, and stuffed candy into his trouser pocket while eating, very greedy.

I found that I didn't feel embarrassed when I looked at him, and even asked him if he wanted to try the little cake. He thought this kid was very interesting at that time.

Later, perhaps because he was full and wanted to digest, Tong Shuo dragged him to the backyard to play, and threatened to pick pears from the tree for him to eat.

There was a tall pear tree in the backyard of Mu Xuan's house. Tong Shuo climbed up like a little monkey...and then sat on it and couldn't get down...It

was Jiang Minghao who found a ladder to rescue him.

Thinking of this, Tong Shuo felt embarrassed, this is definitely black history.

Fortunately, Jiang Minghao didn't continue this topic, and only said to let him perform well and play normally.

When Qin Rong heard the two chatting, she couldn't get in her mouth, so she got up and walked to the window to get some air, and happened to run into Xie Zhixing who had returned from carrying the props.

Seeing that Xie Zhixing was looking at Tong Shuo, Qin Rong smiled and said, "You don't need me to help you speak, Tong Shuo and Jiang Minghao are old acquaintances." Xie Zhixing: "..." The

penultimate

one After the students finished playing, it was finally Tong Shuo's turn to take the stage.

He got up and tugged at the hem of the sweater, put the pirate hat he got from the props group on his head and walked to the stage.

Xie Zhixing said a few words to Qin Rong, and when he passed by Tong Shuo, he bowed his head and said, "Come on."

Tong Shuo nodded, showing his dimples, and said, "Just watch."

It seemed that he was not nervous at all, Xie Zhixing felt relieved and found a seat in the front row.

There was only Mr. Peng, the music teacher in the auditorium. He usually has a good temper. Many students secretly took out their mobile phones to play. Mr. Peng was not angry. He just told him not to release the videos of his students' performances before the party.

Xie Zhixing also took out his phone and switched it to camera mode. To be honest, he was really looking forward to Tong Shuo playing the piano.

Tong Shuo came to the stage under the curious or expectant eyes of everyone, and sat down in front of the piano, with a slightly larger pirate hat covering his forehead. Because it was a preliminary selection, Li Jing and another classmate did not report their names when they played.

Tong Shuo looked at the audience. Mr. Peng was explaining something to Jiang Minghao who was next to him. He waited for a while.

The vice chairman of the student union was a boy, and he didn't seem optimistic about Tong Shuo. Seeing that he hadn't started yet, he urged, "It's time to start."

Tong Shuo took a deep breath to calm himself down, and slowly raised his hand.

Before the first note fell, the lights in the auditorium suddenly flashed twice, and the room fell into darkness immediately after.