Chapter 16

Tong Shuo spoke slowly, and as a student, he could better understand everyone's confusion. At first, some students had the attitude of watching jokes, but gradually they began to listen seriously. There were even people raising their hands to ask questions. After one class, I barely finished the choice and fill-in-the-blank questions.

"Everyone, take a break." Li Jun said from the back of the classroom, "Tong Shuo, come here." Tong Shuo came down

from the podium with the paper in hand. Xie Zhixing outside.

Why is he here again? Although Tong Shuo was puzzled in his heart, his face was calm. He only glanced at him and walked towards Li Jun in the last row.

Xie Zhixing, who had been waiting for most of the class outside the classroom: "..."

"Xie Zhixing." At this time, a classmate shouted to this side from the stairs diagonally opposite: "You are here, the English teacher is looking for you." "Come

here. "Xie Zhixing agreed and left helplessly.

In classrooms.

Li Jun pushed the stool beside him for Tong Shuo to sit on, and asked him, "Which one can't do the next big question?" "

Ah?" Tong Shuo turned the paper to the back and looked at it, and said honestly, "No more. Teacher." He failed to solve one of the last two big questions before, but after reading the answers Li Jun posted in the parent group, he suddenly became enlightened.

"The last question too?" Li Jun was a little surprised.

Tong Shuo: "After checking the answers, I did it myself again."

"Yeah." Li Jun nodded gratified, "Then you can explain it to everyone next class."

Tong Shuo looked at him with wide eyes in doubt. Now that I've talked about it to this extent, do you still think I cheated in the exam?

Li Jun knew that he had misunderstood, and hurriedly explained: "It's not that the teacher doesn't believe you. You spoke very well, and everyone listened carefully. What happened before... the teacher apologizes to you." These words came from Li Jun's

mouth Tong Shuo was too surprised to say it. Anyone who was questioned like that would feel aggrieved, but Li Jun talked about this, and Tong Shuo just smiled slightly: "It's okay, teacher, I will I was lucky in the exam, and I happened to have done a big question before."

I can't say that I didn't like you before, and I didn't want to cooperate with your performance in class.

...

"I just said how could he get so high in the exam all at once." Chen Feng, who came back from the back of the classroom, said indignantly to Zhou Guang: "I did a set of questions before, and several of them were similar to this exam. Tong Shuo He must have done it."

Zhou Guang was shocked by Tong Shuo's demeanor in the last class, he looked listlessly at his 114-point math paper and said, "That's what he took the test himself." Dao topics are all explained so clearly, and they can be integrated and draw inferences from one instance. Even though he was reluctant in his heart, Zhou Guang had to admit that he could not learn Tong Shuo's generosity and self-confidence.

As soon as the self-study in the second quarter started, Tong Shuo went up to the podium with the paper. This class focuses on big topics. Everyone has recognized his lecture style, and from time to time someone will raise their hand and ask, "Teacher, why is my solution monotonically decreasing..." "Teacher, is it okay to

use the three-perpendicular theorem here?"

"Teacher,... "

Tong Shuo quite liked being called a teacher, and he felt very happy, and he became more determined to study hard. There is no learning fun in secret love...

Li Jun sat in the back and listened to most of the class, and felt that Tong Shuo's speech was very reliable, so he got up and went to the office.

Tong Shuo's mouth was dry after two lectures in a row, and he finally finished the last big topic and the get out of class was almost over. He stuffed the remaining half of the chalk into the chalk box and clapped his hands: "That's it." Then he tapped on the blackboard and looked at Chen Feng in the first row: "Students on duty remember to wipe the blackboard." Chen Feng clenched his fists tightly

, His face turned green with anger.

There was very enthusiastic applause from below. Although many people could not understand the big question behind, this did not prevent them from thinking that Tong Shuo standing on the stage was awesome. There are not many situations that allow Li Jun to listen below.

"Amazing, Tong Tong." Song Fan gave Tong Shuo a thumbs up when he returned to his seat, "I'm about to kneel down for you."

Tong Shuo blinked: "Okay, then kneel."

Song Fan ignored his teasing and returned I sighed to myself: "What are you? Sweeping monk? You can't hide it."

Tong Shuo: "Okay, then you say I want to float."

"Go floating." Song Fan said cheerfully: "My two hundred The weight in catties can be dragged back for you."

"Then I thank you." Tong Shuo packed his things, he was a day student, so he didn't have to go to school for three nights.

"By the way." Song Fan remembered, "Brother Xie came just now, and he has been waiting at the back of the classroom for a long time."

Tong Shuo paused while loading the book, and then said "Oh."

"Oh, what?" Song Fan looked at Tong Shuo's 128-point math paper, and said, "Brother Xie, did you know that you are so good? No wonder he reassured me about the bet." Tong Shuo:

... "When did he tell you?"

Song Fan: "Before evening self-study, he said he wanted to talk to you."

When Tong Shuo heard this, he quickly stuffed the book into his schoolbag, zipped it up, stood up and left: "I'm going back, see you tomorrow." "

Hey, Tong Tong..." Song Fan still wanted to call him, but Tong Shuo was already like a cannonball rushed out of the classroom.

Not long after he left, Xie Zhixing came down from upstairs. He was supposed to come after class, but he was caught by Sun Dengke and talked about his life ideals for a long time.

"Brother Xie." Song Fan was still copying the notes on the blackboard. He was not surprised to see Xie Zhixing, but said, "Tongtong is gone, but be anxious." "Yes."

Xie Zhixing smiled wryly in his heart. What is hiding from himself.

"Did you offend Tongtong?" Song Fan was curious.

Xie Zhixing: ... "That's right." Song Fan : "

Why?" One or two test papers were handed out, Xie Zhixing had a short time to review, and he forgot a lot of high school knowledge. I got 68 in the mathematics test, which is considered a middle level in the class. Compared with Tong Shuo, this is far worse. For this reason, Xie Zhixing worked harder, got up at six o'clock every day, went to Class 9 to put food on Tong Shuo's table, and then went back to the classroom to read. 

Before the morning reading, the students who came one after another began to chat in the classroom, and a few words drifted into Xie Zhixing's ears from time to time. "Have you heard that Tong Shuo from class nine is a big dark horse, he's close to one hundred and three in math." "I should have known, he taught math to class nine last night." " It's useless to be good at math ." Ah, other subjects are good enough to be assigned to class nine."

"That's right, partial subjects are flawed, unlike me, every course is very average." "

Yes, the average is failing."

"You fucking shut up, thank you."

Someone remembered Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo before. A class turned around and asked him: "Brother Xie, which subject is Tong Shuo bad in?"

Xie Zhixing put down the book, with a smile on his face: "He is not bad in any subject."

The others didn't believe it and muttered The two sentences turned back again.

After a while, the morning reading started, and the English teacher came in with a stack of papers. Everyone's eyes were instantly attracted.

Classes 9 and 10 are an English teacher. They are young and easy to get along with. She went to the third row and handed the paper to the English class representative: "Go, let's hand it out first." The

class representative took the paper and distributed it to three students, and the paper was quickly handed out.

The students took the papers, looked at their own scores, and at the same time looked around at the students around them. When they got the answers right, they lamented why they changed the correct answers to wrong ones.

At this time, an exclamation suddenly came from the back row of the classroom: "Fuck, Xie Zhixing, you are awesome."

Before that, everyone was communicating in low voices, but this loud exclamation immediately attracted everyone's attention.

The English teacher didn't mind either, and just put one hand on the podium to look at the back row: "Dong Cheng, pay attention to your wording, have you got the test paper?" "Yes

." The people in the back row agreed and turned to ask Dong Cheng what's going on.

Dong Cheng grabbed Xie Zhixing's paper and held it up in the air: "126! Awesome?"

The person who asked the question suddenly widened his eyes, and after realizing it, he told the students in the front row the news. It didn't take long for the news to spread in the classroom.

The English teacher smiled and said, "Xie Zhixing, pass on your paper. Let's take a good look at Xie Zhixing's paper and composition." As soon as she finished speaking,

Dong Cheng actively cooperated and handed Xie Zhixing's paper to the front desk. The English teacher continued: "Our class did well in the English test this time, but relatively speaking, the average score is higher than that of Class 8 and Class 9, but..." She paused: "The highest score is not in our class."

"No, teacher." The person who got Xie Zhixing's paper was surprised: "Isn't 126 the highest?" "

Yes, teacher." Other students were also curious: "Then who is the highest?"

The English teacher said: "The one from Class Nine Tong Shuo, this time the English test is 130, and the composition is perfect."

Everyone: "..."

Damn it!

Dong Cheng bumped Xie Zhixing with his elbow: "That kid is so awesome?" "

Yes." Hearing this, Xie Zhixing felt proud for some reason, smiled and said: " He has always been excellent."

"Tsk tsk tsk..." Dong Cheng sized him up: "This tone sounds like talking about your son." "

I'm talking about your father." Xie Zhixing looked at his 90-point test paper: "You I did well in the exam."

"Will you bury me?" Dong Cheng rolled his eyes: "I think I did well in the exam without you."

Dong Cheng: "You said you too. Why didn't you bring him with you when the time came." He winked at Xie Zhixing: "Is it too late to dig the wall now?"

The day Xie Zhixing transferred to Class 10 happened to have an English test, and he was the first in the class at that time, plus his usual class performance, no one doubted his grades. On the contrary, it was Tong Shuo in Class 9 who got high scores in both math and English that made everyone curious, so when the grade ranking came out, everyone paid attention to themselves, and they also took a look at Tong Shuo's work.

Seeing this, everyone was shocked...

The latest post on the Fuzhong forum that night-is it possible that we can all get high marks if we sit at the same table separately?

At the same time, Song Fan also received a text message: "Did Tong Tong tell you what movie you want to watch recently?" The

author has something to say: "Tong Tong, can we get high marks by sitting at the same table separately. "

Tong Shuo: "Please look through the phenomenon to see if the essence is okay."