Chapter 30

The two waited in the hospital for more than 20 minutes, and the driver at home arrived. Xie Zhixing took Tong Shuo downstairs. In the evening, I sent a message asking if he could go to class tomorrow.

The next day, Tong Shuo walked into the school gate on his back, and the driver sent him to the gate. When he entered the classroom, his morning reading was almost over.

Li Jun asked him to go to the office between classes. Sun Dengke was there when he walked in on a crutch, and there were two other people—the culprit who caused him to be disabled for a month and his parents.

The other party brought something, apologized to him very sincerely, and paid for the medical expenses, but Tong Shuo took it without hesitation, Xie Zhixing paid for his plaster cast, and he had to pay it back.

Qin Man specifically called the school to ask about Tong Shuo's injury, but the answer he got was that it was because of carelessness. No enmity or resentment, we are all educated people, it doesn't matter if it is serious education, Tong Shuo has to bear this innocent disaster anyway.

He went home complaining, and even turned out the ugly red underwear that he despised to put on—he's been a little unlucky lately, the exam is about to happen, and he has to change his luck.

As a result, the heavens were reincarnated, and the next afternoon he heard that the classmate was hit by a ball while playing basketball, and he hit the face plate, looking very miserable. Retribution came fairly quickly.

Tong Shuo didn't feel very happy. He thought that being unable to move for a month was the worst thing he could do. Unexpectedly, he took half a day off, and the rumors about the school ran wild like a wild horse.

The original rumor that "Xie Zhixing was dumped and was stimulated to transfer to another class to study hard" has now become another version: Xie Zhixing's transfer was not because of his ex-girlfriend Li Jing, but because of his love for Guo Qian, a class girl in Class 10 , Guo Qian Renmei has good grades, and she will enter the experimental class in the future, so Xie Zhixing also worked extra hard.

There were not many people who knew about it, but because there was a classmate in the class who also liked Guo Qian and made a very high-profile confession, this person had a conflict with Xie Zhixing in the classroom—the rumors spread .

The rumors that Xie Zhixing was hurt by love before were self-defeating, and Li Jing didn't seem to be with the suspected cuckold Chen Zhe, but Xie Zhixing received too much attention in the attached middle school. There is an extra crush, Guo Qian.

The general content is: "Xie Zhixing was in the same class as Guo Qian when he was in high school, and he admired Guo Qian very much at that time. After breaking up with his ex-girlfriend Li Jing, he immediately transferred to class ten, and even fought with his rival in the classroom. Even Dong Cheng Participate."

Tong Shuo scrolled through the forum, dumbfounded by this miraculous direction. There are also a few pictures posted below the post, which are pictures of Guo Qian, the tenth class flower, standing in front of Xie Zhixing's desk.

The midday sun came in through the window. Xie Zhixing put down his pen and looked up at her. Although there was a distance between the two of them, this did not prevent the onlookers from thinking: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The eyes are really loving, man When will God see me like this?"

The host added below: "This time Xie Zhixing's good brother Tong Shuo is also involved, it is said that when Xie Zhixing received a call to rush to the classroom, Xie's love rival used a basketball upstairs. Damn it, it was Xie Zhixing who rushed downstairs and sent him to the hospital, this touching brotherhood!"

Tong Shuo looked a little embarrassed: "Brotherhood, you sister, I'm really just an innocent passerby, okay! The forum is so messy, doesn't Zhuo Xiaowei know how to take care of it? Seeing the "secret love", "goddess" and "rival in love" all over the post, he felt very upset. What's wrong with Xie Zhixing.

During the afternoon class meeting, Li Jun focused on the discipline of the exams for the next two days, especially emphasizing that cheating and handing in papers too early are not allowed. At the end, he warned everyone to focus on their studies and not to think about those things all day long. No, if you really want to fall in love with puppies, you can put your grades up.

Tong Shuo's heart skipped a beat. Hearing what Guitian meant, Xie Zhixing was really jealous because of rivalry? His leg was injured, of course we need to find out the reason. The official version is that a classmate in Class 10 came back from playing basketball and had an argument with Xie Zhixing who was in the classroom. He hit Xie Zhixing with a basketball and accidentally injured him, and that classmate also told him. apologize.

Tong Shuo bit his pen and fell into deep thought, the real reason, is this really the case?

...

On Friday, the midterm exams for the High School Attached to G University began.

The three grades are conducted at the same time, and the examination room is re-divided according to the ranking of the previous monthly examination. Because of Tong Shuo's performance last time, he went directly from the last test room to the third test room. Xie Zhixing also made some progress, but compared with Tong Shuo's unfathomable performance, it was not enough to attract everyone's attention.

The third examination room is at the stairs on the fourth floor. Tong Shuo held his file bag in one hand and leaned on a cane in the other hand to climb the stairs step by step. He watched the students around him come and go, he sighed, and missed his legs and feet very much. When it's neat.

The document bag in his hand was taken away suddenly, Xie Zhixing appeared beside him, and asked, "Can you help me?"

Tong Shuo resolutely refused: "No!" It's enough to lose someone like a princess.

"Okay, then you don't have to worry about walking slowly." Xie Zhixing followed him, originally thinking that Tongtong would go upstairs to help him soon, but he didn't expect to be rejected so firmly and thoroughly.

Xie Zhixing held warm soft egg pancakes and hot milk in his hand, the smell of the food wafted out of the plastic bag, Tong Shuo moved his nose, suddenly he didn't want to eat the little cake in his pocket. He has bad legs and feet, so he was afraid of delaying the exam, so he went out early. He hasn't had breakfast yet, and now he can't help but growl when he smells the smell of food.

Xie Zhixing sent him to the examination room, helped him put the crutches and let him sit down, then handed over the hot breakfast in his hand, and took out a pack of tissues from his pocket: "Hurry up and eat breakfast, drink half of the milk, or go to bed later The bathroom is inconvenient."

Tong Shuo looked at the soft egg pancakes he had been coveting all the way, and then looked up at Xie Zhixing. Because this exam is for three grades together, there are not enough exam rooms, so the first and second grades sit together, which means there are sixty people in one exam room, and some of them have already come one after another.

Most of the girls were girls, and Xie Zhixing was relatively well-known in the first and second grades of senior high school. He suddenly appeared in the classroom at this moment, which naturally attracted everyone's attention. He didn't care about the various eyes of everyone. Xie Zhixing looked down at Tong Shuo and asked: "Is there anything else?"

"No more." Tong Shuo opened the bag and took a bamboo skewer to eat egg pancakes, and said to Xie Zhixing, "Hurry up and go to the examination room, let's work hard on the exam." He is not in a building.

"...Okay." Xie Zhixing chuckled, "Check again to see if you have forgotten any stationery." "

I packed it in the morning." Tong Shuo said as he opened his file bag: "Tu card pen, Gel pen, eraser..." He took out the card pen and pressed it twice, and the motion of eating the cake stopped in mid-air.

Xie Zhixing looked down at him.

He swallowed, "That... seems to be out of lead."

"You idiot." Xie Zhixing smiled helplessly, took a 2B pencil from his file bag and put it on the table: "Use mine. "

The little fool asked: "Then what do you do?"

"I'll go downstairs to the store to buy it in time." Xie Zhixing leaned his crutch against the wall behind the seat for him, and told him, "Don't rush to leave after the exam. Wait for me."

"Ah?" Tong Shuo asked, "What's the matter?"

"It's okay." Xie Zhixing picked up the plastic bag in which he finished eating the soft egg pancakes: "Just after the exam, there are so many people, I will bump into you again when I go downstairs. "

...

After settled down, Tong Shuo came out of the third examination room, just bumped into Zhuo Xiaowei who was about to enter the second examination room. This time, he didn't need Xie Zhixing to call, Zhuo Xiaowei came over consciously and said hello, "Brother Xie."

When he saw Xie Zhixing before, he felt frightened, for fear that he would be beaten by Xie Zhixing if he was not careful. But after getting in touch for a long time, I found that Xie Zhixing is actually very easy to get along with, especially his suggestions on forum management are very constructive. This made Zhuo Xiaowei's eyes brighten, and he felt that brother Xie was really talented, so he went to people when he had nothing to do, hoping that the talent could give him a few words.

Xie Zhixing turned his head to look at the sign of the second examination room, and patted Zhuo Xiaowei on the shoulder: "Tongtong is next to you,

please greet after the examination."

He said decently: " Leader, don't worry, I promise to complete the tasks assigned to me by the organization!" Forgot?"

Zhuo Xiaowei was frightened, and the painful experience of being stared at by his parents in the radio room to read the self-criticism is vivid in his memory, and he also promised that he would contract the hygiene of the class if he could not make progress by ten. He waved the file bag in his hand: "Stop talking, Brother Xie, I'll go in and hug Buddha's feet again."

......

Tong Shuo drank half a box of milk after listening to Xie Zhixing's words, took out all the stationery and arranged them neatly, his deskmate She is a very good-looking girl. According to her position, she can be ranked in the top 100 in the freshman year, which is quite good.

The girl was also tidying up the stationery, the table was just that big, the two of them bumped into each other accidentally, the girl turned her head and smiled at him, Tong Shuo also smiled back politely, revealing the nice dimple on her left cheek.

Someone called from behind, and the girl turned to talk to that person, who seemed to be a classmate. Tong Shuo had never been in the examination room before, and he didn't know much about the people there, some of them looked familiar but couldn't name them.

So when others were chatting and reciting things, he took the 2B pencil that Xie Zhixing gave him to look at. This pencil was still new and had only been sharpened once. He felt a little regretful. It would be great if he had used it before. It's like..., it's like..., it's like he can't explain something, but he feels joy inexplicably.

Ten minutes before the exam, the invigilator entered the classroom early, and the walking students sat down one after another. A student accidentally ran into their desk in a hurry. The pen in his hand was not stable, and the tip of the pen was pointing down. "It fell to the ground.

Tong Shuo: "..." Baby's pencil, I feel heartbroken.

The girl at the same table turned around after chatting, just in time to see Tong Shuo picking up the broken pencil from the ground, and glanced at him. The girl took out a cartoon pencil sharpener from her pencil case and gave it to him. he.

"Thank you." Tong Shuo said thank you, took the pencil sharpener and put a paper towel under it to sharpen the pencil.

"You're welcome." The girl packed up her stationery and said softly when handing the answer sheet to him: "Come on for the exam."

Feeling the encouragement from a stranger, he warmed his heart and used the pencil sharpener well Let it go, and sincerely said: "You also work hard."