Chapter 44

Because singing on stage alone was too monotonous, someone suggested finding a backup dancer for Xie Zhixing. As for who the backup dancer was, Qin Rong, who made the suggestion, volunteered to stand up.

Qin Rong has studied dance since she was a child, and is well-known in the school. She is a recognized school beauty. She will perform on the same stage with Xie Zhixing, a recognized school beauty. It's interesting enough. Besides, of these two people, one is good at dancing and the other is good at singing. The student union held a small meeting and after a brief discussion, they felt that this method is very feasible.

Xie Zhixing was informed of the news when he came back from the stage. Facing everyone's ambiguous gazes, he pondered for a moment, and said, "I don't think this is right." "

Why?" A girl who played better with Qin Rong in the student union was not happy: "We, Rongrong, will dance for you." Is there any problem?" The implication is that Xie Zhixing got a big deal, but he doesn't appreciate it.

"Of course there is no problem." Xie Zhixing smiled: "Qin Rong dances so well, it is my honor to be my backup dancer. How will the people who chase Rongrong do it in the future?"

His tone was half serious and half teasing: "I don't want to be beaten to death by the suitors of the school belle."

His reasons, on the one hand, pursued Qin Rong, on the other hand He picked himself out again, and everyone was speechless after hearing it. Although Xie Zhixing didn't say it clearly, he expressed his unwillingness to fire CP very clearly.

The scene became a little awkward for a while.

At this time, Qin Rong suddenly laughed twice, and said: "This is just a suggestion, if it doesn't work, let it go, I think it might be a bit monotonous for you to sing on stage alone, so I came up with this idea temporarily " She straightened her skirt and said indifferently: "If you really agree, I have to think about what to dance. This is just right, and I will leave it to you to have a headache."

After she finished speaking, she said that she still had to speak to Jiang Minghao, stood up, opened the door and left.

The others didn't say anything. They were free to perform however they wanted, and besides, they all had things to do.

Only the vice-chairman of the student union, Feng Xu, said angrily: "Everyone is so eager for the school belle to be a backup dancer, and some people even refuse to let them in. Our school is so arrogant, let's forget it." , everyone should be busy with whatever they should be busy with."

Everyone was called to the meeting temporarily, and after hearing what he said, they all got up and prepared to leave.

When Feng Xu walked to the door of the office, Xie Zhixing suddenly called to stop him: "Wait a minute."

The other party stopped, with a look of impatience on his face: "Is there anything else? Everyone is busy."

Xie Zhixing frowned slightly , I don't quite understand where Feng Xu's hostility towards him comes from.

But he didn't care much about these, calling Feng Xu to stop had another purpose.

A few people followed Feng Xu, seeing that he didn't continue walking after he stopped, but stood aside and watched.

Xie Zhixing glanced at several people, and said sincerely: "Although I am not from the student union, as a performer, I still want to give you some advice."

Feng Xu raised his chin to signal him to continue.

Xie Zhixing said: "There was a sudden power outage during the last preliminary election, in case such things happen again, I think we should find someone to check the stage facilities carefully, after all, there are city leaders present this time. Don't be careless. "

Xie Zhixing has long wanted to talk about this matter. As the chairman of the student union, Jiang Minghao is mainly responsible for the outreach of this event and some public relations affairs. Feng Xu will handle the stage performance and logistics support. He felt it necessary to remind Feng Xu.

Unexpectedly, after Feng Xu listened to his words, he "cut" and said very indifferently: "It's not the first time for everyone to hold such a party. We will not think of these things?" He said: "If you care about your own program Alright, although what everyone wants to see is your face, the quality of the show must be guaranteed, after all, not everyone is a nympho, that's all right, let's go, what's the big deal for me." Everyone said one after

another After leaving the office, Xie Zhixing looked at Feng Xu's back with complicated emotions.

Events like the New Year's Eve party naturally have some contingency plans. He also asked Jiang Minghao. Everyone has considered the weather, lighting and various unexpected situations, but Xie Zhixing is not worried about this.

It is recorded in his diary that at the last New Year's Eve party, the ceiling suddenly fell in the middle of the show, and some students were injured as a result, which caused a very bad impact. And that's why he didn't want Tong Shuo to participate in the performance.

But now that Tong Shuo was determined to be on stage, and he was pushed to sing by those who pushed him to the shelves, it was necessary to ensure that Tong Shuo would not be harmed in the slightest.

Xie Zhixing had talked with Jiang Minghao about the contingency plan for this party before. Although it was not yet mature, the general situation was basically taken into consideration, but it was difficult for everyone to pay attention to things like the ceiling falling.

Feng Xu is fully in charge of this matter. He doesn't want to go over Feng Xu to find Jiang Minghao, but now that Feng Xu doesn't seem to care at all, Xie Zhixing feels that it is necessary to talk to Jiang Minghao again, after all, safety is always important. is the most important.

Coming out of the small conference room, Qin Rong and Jiang Minghao were speaking on the stage. Xie Zhixing sighed. The problems of his own program had not been resolved yet.

Of course, the backup dancer is absolutely not allowed, otherwise, with the enthusiasm of those melon-eating people on the forum, she and Qin Rong can arrange a wonderful romance in minutes, so how can he play happily with Tong Shuo? But the suggestion from the Ministry of Literature and Art is that it is best not to sing solo. Very head-scratching.

Just when I was worried, I heard a melodious melody coming from the background, which was the prelude to the song "see you again".

Now there is no one else who can play the piano in the background, Xie Zhixing strode over, and sure enough, he saw Tong Shuo in a camel turtleneck sweater sitting in front of the piano, playing with a full face.

As if he had a sense, Tong Shuo also looked at him when he came over, but he just smiled, then turned his head and finished playing a piece of music, then raised his head and asked Xie Zhixing: "How is it?" So good."

"Great!" Xie Zhixing praised generously.

"Of course." Tong Shuo went crazy again, and Xin Dao's accompaniment for you is more than enough, but Xin Ji Tong didn't say what he wanted to accompany, but asked Xie Zhixing: "I heard you want to sing this song?" ?"

Xie Zhixing nodded and asked if he liked it?

"Of course I like it. Vin Diesel is my idol. Those muscles, tsk tsk..." Tong Shuo gestured in the air with his hands, and sighed, "It's really good."

Xie Zhixing couldn't help but think Laughed and asked him: "Isn't your idol SpongeBob SquarePants?

" SpongeBob SquarePants is my spokesperson. He got excited: "My idols are Shinichi Kudo, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange...there are so many."

Xie Zhixing asked: "Isn't there a real-life character? " "

"Of course there is. He asked his classmates to borrow a pen and paper to copy the piano score, and said while copying: "Ah, he is also my idol." "

"All right. Xie Zhi walked over and asked him what he copied.

Tong Shuo said: "Score, I think this song is very nice, and Wang Wenyu likes it too. Go back and practice, and next year his birthday gift will be available." "It's so witty, I can't help but want to give myself a thumbs up.

"Really?" Xie Zhixing leaned against the wall: "Then play it again and I'll listen to it."

Tong Shuo tilted his head, very difficult to speak: "Ordering songs requires money."

Xie Zhixing reached into his pocket and took out , took out a meal card for him, and there was a sticker of SpongeBob SquarePants on it, and he could tell whose masterpiece it was at a glance. He said, "Take it, and just swipe it!

" Is the password my birthday?"

"Yes, it's your birthday."

"Thank you boss." He sat upright and kicked the meal card into his pocket, moving his fingers: "Master, listen carefully Now, I'll play one for you."

The familiar melody sounded again, and Xie Zhixing looked at Tong Shuo who was playing the piano seriously, even under the dim light in the background, in the noisy environment, his Tong Tong still shone brightly. People can't take their eyes off...