Chapter 56

Tong Shuo had only been to the door of Xie Zhixing's room before. Fortunately, he met Li Jing. He ran away after being given a sudden meal. He had never gone in. This time, not only can he go with Xie Zhixing, but also eat ribs , life is simply too good.

The room that Xie Zhixing rents is only one room, with a small bathroom and a kitchen. This building basically has this structure, and it is specially rented to parents who are studying abroad. Standing at the door, you can have a panoramic view of the room furnishings.

"It's time to drink milk." Xie Zhixing gave him a box of milk, and then turned on the desktop computer in front of the desk: "You play by yourself for a while, and I will cook." Tong Shuo inserted the straw in and took a few sips, then

asked "Don't you need to help?"

Zhixing knows how much he has, and he doesn't expect him to do anything, "You can just play in peace."

"All right." As an outsider, after taking a few gulps of milk, he fiddled with the things on Xie Zhixing's table. When Xie Zhixing came out to get things, there were already several paper cranes folded from post-it notes on the table.

"It's quite ingenious." Xie Zhi walked over to look.

"That must be." He was not humble at all, and he showed Xie Zhixing its moving wings with a paper crane, which was amazing.

After showing off, Xie Zhixing went to cook, he fiddled with everything that could be done on the table, and then started to play with the computer. When he opened the table, Tong Shuo was pleasantly surprised.

"Thank you boss." He shouted towards the kitchen, "You also play games." Xie Zhixing even downloaded the game he often played, so that everyone can play happily together in the future.

Xie Zhixing replied to him in the kitchen: "Just play occasionally."

He clicked on the game to enter, and it contained Xie Zhixing's account. After logging in, he saw that it was a new account, and his level was not as high as his own. Tong Shuo was instantly proud: "Thank you boss, you can't do it, hurry up and let my master take you. My master is amazing."

Xie Zhixing washed his hands and came out and said, "You can take me with you, go to the convenience store downstairs and buy a bottle of soy sauce." He said

yes, got up and ran downstairs, first took the soy sauce, then bought another A bag of snacks. When paying the bill, there was an uncle next to him. Maybe he was not proficient in using smartphones. He accidentally transferred too much money. The cashier coordinated for a long time. This uncle, can I transfer the rest to you?"

After finally paying the money, he took the bag and left, but Xie Zhixing was still waiting to cook.

"Little classmate, wait a minute." The uncle followed, with a big bag in his hand, and forced a bottle of yogurt out of the bag to him: "Thank you just now." He didn't want it, and the man forced it into

it Seeing him go upstairs, he asked, "Are your parents here to accompany you?"

Feelings is a student's parent, Tong Shuo climbed the stairs with him, and said, "No, my classmate is here." "

Well, It's not easy for children to study now, so you should be in the attached middle school, study hard."

Tong Shuo nodded and said yes, the uncle asked about his study again, it was obviously a normal conversation, but it made him feel like being talked to by the class teacher illusion.

When we reached the fifth floor while talking, Tong Shuo said: "I'm here, see you again, uncle."

The uncle looked weird, and laughed after a while: "Does your classmate live here?"

"Yes."

"Coincidentally, my son also lives here." Here."

"..."

He could bring Xie Zhixing a father back when he went out to buy soy sauce. Tong Shuo felt that the world was too small. He thought about his performance just now, and felt that there should be nothing unpopular, so he felt relieved. I didn't have anything with Xie Zhixing, but seeing that Xie's father was still inexplicably nervous, it scared me to death.

Xie Xingwen decided to visit his son on the spur of the moment, Xie Zhixing didn't know, the three of them had a meal together, the ribs on the table were delicious, it was as good as the school cafeteria, Tong Shuo wanted to swallow when he saw it, but Xie Xingwen Sitting across from him, he was embarrassed to reveal his true nature, so he could only eat slowly with chopsticks, and tried to hold back several times when he wanted to do it directly.

After eating, he began to treat himself as an outsider. He took the initiative to put away the dishes and bowls, and was about to roll up his sleeves to do the washing. The young man probably never did this job at home. Xie Zhixing dragged him away from the kitchen by the collar of his back , Let him go out and play by himself.

How can he have the nerve to play, sitting with Xie's father is awkward, dawdling in the kitchen and refusing to leave, sweeping the floor for a while, taking out the garbage for a while, busy like a small spinning top.

"Can you play chess?" Xie Zhixing asked him.

"Yes." He is good at it.

"I have a chess set in the drawer, you go down with my dad."

Tong Shuo was about to refuse, when Xie Xingwen came in from the outside, and he was very pleasantly surprised: "Tongtong can also play chess, come here, come and kill two games." Xie

Xingwen Thinking that Tong Shuo was a child, at first he was allowed to ride a car and a horse, but after a while, he realized that this kid was a bit of a kid, and couldn't help but praise him: "It's okay, Tongtong, it's not easy at such a young age.

" He just talked a lot, and after playing for a while, he didn't feel embarrassed anymore. He took a box of yogurt and said, "I underestimated my grandpa playing chess in the yard, and sometimes I played with them." He was telling the truth

. Since he was young, relying on his good-natured, sweet-talking, talking and playing chess, all the elders in the yard like him, otherwise he wouldn't be able to sue him when he sued.

Xie Xingwen has been divorced for many years, and the relationship with his son has just eased. Both father and son talk little, and it is inevitable to be lonely at home alone. He also told: "If you have nothing to do during the holidays, come to play with Zhixing, and uncle will show you something."

He didn't mention that Tong Shuo also wanted to go to Xie Zhixing's house, and nodded sincerely: "Don't worry, uncle, I will definitely go!

" With him and Xie Zhixing, he showed his true colors. He lay on the bed and watched Xie Zhixing pack his things, and said sarcastic words: "I'm useless when you make me look like this. Boss Xie, isn't there anything you can't do?" "There are

many " Xie Zhixing said, "It's just that you didn't discover it."

"These skills are enough." He dangled his legs and sighed: "My mother would be happy to have such a hardworking son."

Xie Zhixing: "My father would With such a lively son like you, I would be happy

to die." He was lying on the bed and laughing, thinking of the ribs just now: "Your cooking is so good, the ribs are very delicious." "

Blind Made it."

"I don't believe it, it feels like a school cafeteria." He turned over and felt a little melancholy, thanking the boss for being so good, and he will make ribs for others in the future.

On the first day of school, the biological clock was not reversed. Tong Shuo slept until seven o'clock. Xie Zhixing called him three times before waking him up. That's why he wasn't registered to hold back the class.

In the class, the morning reading was almost over, so he consciously went to the teacher's office to admit his mistakes, received the penalty and stood at the door of the classroom until the morning reading was over before entering.

After entering, I found a girl sitting next to my seat, with big eyes and high ponytail, fair skin, and a school uniform that could look fashionable.

Who is this? I don't remember that there was such a person in class 1, why did he still sit at my table.

The girl was copying the schedule, and he glanced at it and said, "Student, please let me go." The girl looked up at him for a moment, got up and let him in, and said, " It

's okay, you, you are late on the first day of school."

You forgot to set the alarm clock." Tong Shuo lay down on the table, turned his head to look at her: "He's new here." "

Well, transfer." The girl glanced at his homework, and her eyes lit up: "You can write well, come here," she handed over the timetable, "It's time to contribute to your classmates."

Tong Shuo looked at her with wide eyes: "What are you doing?"

"Copy a copy of the timetable for me." Ah, your handwriting is so beautiful." The girl blinked her eyes and looked very familiar.

If the handwriting looks good, you have to copy the timetable, Tong Shuo will not do it.

"You copy it slowly." He stood up, "I haven't eaten breakfast yet and I'm hungry." "

Hey, hey." The girl stopped him: "Say it earlier."

She took a piece from the desk pocket. Little Cake: "Hey, this is for you to eat, as well as yogurt." After thinking for a while, he took out a box: "I made my own cookies."

Tong Shuo was unmoved: "I'm the kind of person who is easily bought." The

girl hesitated for a moment, then took out a few packs of beef tendons from her schoolbag, and put them on the table with great pain: "There can't be more."

...

Tong Shuo chatted with the girl while copying the timetable: "My name is Tong Shuo. "

"Zhang Miao."

"Why are you sitting here?"

"This position has a sense of security. It would be even better if you are willing to change with me."

"No way!"

"Do you want to eat my biscuit?"

"Yes, that's no way!"

Zhang Miao was about to be laughed at by him The depression of entering this class and the sorrow of leaving after transferring to another school were swept away, and the two chatted and ate biscuits together.

Tong Shuo said: "I can't recognize all the people in the class. I just came in this semester, and I'm about the same as you." "

That's better than me." Zhang Miao looked around the classroom. Noisy, getting up early on the first day of school, many people died after class, lying on the table to catch up on sleep, she sighed: "It's not fun at all." "How do you want to play."

Tong Shuo said to her: "Can't even studying make you happy?"

"You said that against your will." Zhang Miao brought over his copy of the school schedule, "It can make me happy except for studying."

Tong Shuo: "You... ..."

Before he finished speaking, the girl in the front row suddenly turned around and shouted: "Can you two stop talking, it's too loud.

" She patted the table: "What's the matter with talking? Your family runs the school?" She noticed that the girl had been doing the questions just now, but her voice to Tong Shuo was not loud, "What? If you can't solve the questions, take us Are you venting your anger?"

That girl really meant that, she thought about a question for a long time without thinking, and the two people behind were still muttering, the people who came in from the foreign class were like this, they only knew how to talk all day long, and sooner or later they had to start from the rocket class. get out.

She rolled her eyes, and said disdainfully: "I don't know how people like you got into our class, did you delay?"

Zhang Miao hates people talking like that, so she glanced at her and said, "That's right, my father, the director of the Education Bureau, can't do that. " He rolled his eyes back.

Tong Shuo gave a thumbs up at the back: "Yes, yes." He didn't quarrel with girls very much, and he had never seen Zhang Miao like this. He thought she was a familiar soft girl just now, but he didn't expect such a violent temper.

"What are you afraid of?" Zhang Miao patted him on the shoulder: "We don't take it for granted, this kind of person should go back."

Tong Shuoxin said that there is nothing wrong with it, it's cool to beat people for a while, and it's always cool to beat people up all the time.