Chapter 51

Li Jing cried for a long time at the door of Xie Zhixing and did not wait for him to come back. However, some residents who got up early went downstairs and saw her and asked her what was wrong. She stood up and wiped her tears and said it was okay.

The cell phone lay quietly in the bag, no calls or text messages. When she reached the intersection, she saw Xie Zhixing and Tong Shuo queuing up to buy pancakes and fruits, talking and laughing.

She just watched from a distance, until the two of them bought something and disappeared from sight completely around the corner of the street. There were people coming and going on the street, and no one would stop for her any longer.

She knew that she was not self-respecting when she came to Xie Zhixing several times, she was just not reconciled... being ambiguous

with Chen Zhe, she was nervous at first, she hoped that Xie Zhixing would find out, but she was afraid that he would find out that their relationship was stable and stable. Plain, she always felt that something was missing, and she always wanted to do something to attract his attention. She hoped that Xie Zhixing would pay more attention to her; but when Xie Zhixing said not to look for him again, she was very sad!

After being with Chen Zhe, Xie Zhixing's shadow is everywhere in his life... His grades have improved by leaps and bounds, parents will speak on stage as a student representative, and perform on stage at cultural evenings. Xie Zhixing's motivated, energetic appearance is sometimes sharp and sometimes elegant The appearance is extremely dazzling.

Such Xie Zhixing, such Xie Zhixing who is admired and sought after by everyone no longer belongs to her alone. He will be with other girls, accompany her to and from get out of class, bring her breakfast, and even call her to put her to sleep... No! She doesn't want it! Xie Zhixing has become so good now, how could she be willing to let go.

It's not that no one chased her at school, but she put aside her face and dignity, appeared in front of Xie Zhixing again and again, and even wanted to confess her love in public at the New Year's Day party... How much she wanted to go back to the beginning, she was still Xie Zhixing His girlfriend, Chen Zhe is still by his side.

But it was too late. Xie Zhixing had never said anything cruel to her. She was lucky that Xie Zhixing still had feelings for her, but when the ceiling fell, Xie Zhixing was the first to protect Tong Shuo, Tong Shuo Xie Zhixing didn't speak up for her when he hated her, he even cut off contact with the previous group of brothers... All of this shows a fact - Xie Zhixing didn't have any more feelings for her, he was completely against her. The group of them was disappointed.

Now Xie Zhixing has new friends: Tong Shuo, Dong Cheng, Jiang Minghao, and even that Qin Rong who made her jealous and hated...

Li Jing covered her mouth with her hands in pain, and tears flowed down again ——After all, they went farther and farther, and could never return.

"Azhe, I'm so sad, can you stay with me?" She took out her mobile phone and dialed Chen Zhe, crying, "I'm at Nanjiekou now."

Chen Zhe's voice was a little cold and calm Without any disturbance, he said: "Li Jing, we have broken up."

Li Jing's tears flowed even more fiercely: "I know I know, but..." She said: "We are still friends, come and accompany me I'm okay, I'm really sad."

Chen Zhe was silent for a moment, although his tone softened, he didn't have much emotion: "I don't need to explain some things too clearly, I don't want to make it too ugly." Li Jing was

sad Sad again, the tone of his voice changed, his body was also shivering in the cold wind, his resentment turned into resentment towards Chen Zhe: "Chen Zhe, what do you mean, can we blame me for making trouble to this point? Brothers and wives should not be bullied, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be with Zhixing..."

Chen Zhe interrupted her: "What's the point of saying this now, you blame me or hate me, we don't have any contact in the future!"

Li Jing excitedly said: "It's not easy for us to get to this point..."

"It was you who left me first." Chen Zhe said indifferently: "And now I find that I don't like you that much. I cared so much before, probably because of love." Li Jing was stunned, she didn't

expect Chen Zhe would say such things, and it took him a long time to curse out, "Chen Zhe, you bastard!"

Chen Zhe said, "I'll just ask you, if Xie Zhixing turns around now, would you still be with me?"

Li Jing fell silent for a moment.

"I know the answer even if you don't tell me, Li Jing, the spare tire will be tired after a long time." Chen Zhe said, "That's it, I have something else to do, so I hang up." Li Jing listened to the busy tone on the microphone and tried her best to hold

back The tears in her eyes finally burst completely...

But no one will ask him nervously what's wrong, no one will tell jokes to make her happy, and no one will come over after class to say that the problem has been solved? Let me tell you something...

Tong Shuo is right, she is not satisfied, she is vain and arrogant and wants everything, but in the end, she can't keep anything. Her relationship with Xie Zhixing and Chen Zhe used to be so good, she Destroyed by hand.

It's not worthy of forgiveness, nor worthy of sympathy. None of them can go back...

Xie Zhixing will take the bus home, and it will take about an hour. Proceed to the ticket gate.

"That's enough." Xie Zhixing had no choice but to say, "I'm not on an expedition when I go home. You'll see me off along the street."

He handed over the water he bought and said, "It's okay if you're going on an expedition. You went together." After speaking, his eyes lit up: "Why don't you take me there, I am very popular with the elders, and my uncles and aunts appointed me." "Is there anyone who praises himself so much?" Xie Zhixing squeezed him with one

hand His chin said: "Your face is really big."

"Not too big." He broke free from Xie Zhixing's hand, gestured with his hand and said, "I have a small face." He blinked his eyes and asked very cutely: "You really don't want to cherish this and bring me back Is there a chance for family?"

Xie Zhixing was amused by him, looked at the cold pancake fruit in his hand and said, "Next time, I can't take you to play with my arm hurt, your mother is still waiting for you to come back Let's eat at home."

He thought about it, he didn't take care of himself when he went out today, he didn't bring enough money, and there weren't enough gifts, so going to other people's houses like this really didn't make much sense.

"Okay." He was very coaxing, and he knew how to give himself a second chance: "Then when your arm is ready, take me to your house to play. It's agreed." "Success." Xie Zhixing was about to enter the

station .

He reminded from behind: "Remember to eat, you can make up for it."

Xie Zhixing said yes, and brought you some special products when he came back.

"Okay." He was very happy, and he sighed when he took the pancakes for rent, wouldn't he just go home for two days? Why are you so reluctant. The driver was a middle-aged man. Seeing him get close to the car window and eagerly look into the station , he couldn't help asking:

"Send your girlfriend?"

That's right, he's going home on weekends."

"Junior high school?"

"Sophomore year."

In the joy of being misunderstood to give away his girlfriend, the driver uncle suddenly spoke up: "When high school is so important, studying hard is the right way. , See Uncle? It's because you didn't study hard in high school, and now you can only drive a taxi to make ends meet, isn't it easy?"

Tong Shuo: ...... "It's not easy."

"You children are just ignorant. What's so good about puppy love? Back then..."

Tong Shuo, who had been forced to listen to the driver's uncle all his life, finally got home. Qin Man was about to go out after eating. Seeing him, he asked: "Didn't you bring me breakfast?"

The pancakes were too cold for him to eat for his mother, so he solved it on the way. Now he stood in the living room empty-handed, with his head raised on his shoulders, and said, "I ate it." "

"Small." Qin Man put on his shoes at the door, and asked him, "I'm going to your uncle's house, are you going?" "

No, I saw uncle at grandpa's house last time." He said, "I'm doing my homework." I haven't finished writing yet."

"That's fine." Qin Man warned: "Then hurry up and write, and don't stay up late at night." "

Got it." After watching his mother go out, he went upstairs, still in the posture of studying Well, Wang Wenyu called.

He leaned on the back of his chair and turned his pen and asked, "What's the matter."

Wang Wenyu said in a very gossipy tone, "The ceiling of the small auditorium in your school fell down."

The pen in Tong Shuo's hand fell to the ground "Damn, Good things don't go out and bad things spread for thousands of miles, do you know the news in the remote mountainous areas?"

Wang Wenyu's boarding school is in the outskirts of the city, and you can see the mountains when you look up, which is quite remote.

"The network cable just got through yesterday is not working?" Wang Wenyu asked mysteriously, "Do you want to know what's going on?"

I still have inside information, Tong Shuo sat up straight as soon as his eyes lit up, and urged, "Hurry up!"

Wang Wenyu: "Call me Dad."

"Get out!" Tong Shuo was angry, why did he give himself an elder for no reason, he said: "Didn't you just want to tell me when you called? Don't tell me, Suffocate you!"

Wang Wenyu was heartbroken: "Tong Xiaosuo, you have learned badly, you are no longer the innocent little Tongtong you were back then."

Tong Shuo asked: "Then will you tell me?"

Wang Wenyu had no principles: "Say! This matter It was my little uncle who told me."

Wang Wenyu's little uncle works in the Education Bureau, and the leader in charge of their unit went to the party that day. The incident of the ceiling falling and hurting the classmates caused a very bad impact, and the higher-ups issued an order A thorough investigation was required, and this investigation led to the construction party at that time.

"I heard that the person in charge cut corners and used inferior building materials. Later, he was perfunctory during the safety inspection, and the relevant personnel will be held accountable."

Tong Shuo picked up the pen from the ground and continued to turn it, asking: "And then?"

Wang Wen Yu said: "The contractor at that time seemed to be a relative of Director Yao of your school."

Fuck, what a reincarnation, Tong Shuo finally got to Wang Wenyu's point, he didn't want to see Yao Suyun a long time ago, and he even framed Boss Xie before Cheating on exams, damn it!

He was in a very happy mood and felt that it was necessary to share this joy with Boss Xie. As a result, the phone was hung up as soon as it rang, and Xie Zhixing sent him a message - I'm busy, what's the matter?

He looked at the text message, what is Boss Xie busy with?

On the other side, Xie Zhixing stood at the door of the family building and did not knock on the door for a long time. A familiar voice came from inside, and he heard his father say: "It's useless for you to ask me about this matter, I can't help you." Another voice

said : "Didn't you know a lot of colleagues when you were teaching in the attached middle school? Some of them have already become the secretary of the director. Help me run the relationship. Even if you don't look at my face, you have to look at our Xinxin. He studied abroad, where is he?" It all costs money..."

Xie Zhixing naturally recognized this voice, his uncle Du Yong, and the Xinxin he was talking about was his cousin Du Xin, who was against him everywhere in the attached middle school. Did he come to see his father for business?