Chapter 61

Waking up together on Saturday morning, Tong Shuo went to the game room in his pajamas after washing up. He made an appointment with Zhang Miao to play games. I don't take him with me when I play with my mobile phone.

Turn on the computer and log in to the game. Master and Zhang Miao are both online. He introduced them to each other, and then formed a team to fight monsters. The atmosphere of the game was originally warm and friendly, but it turned out that the game was not normal. , I haven't used my newly learned skills yet, Zhang Miao and his master have killed people by three times, five times and two times, and the two of you come and go with each other seamlessly, and there is nothing wrong with him at all.

He's getting emotional, it's obviously his own game, how come he doesn't deserve to have a name in the end... I don't think so

when I'm picking up equipment, sometimes it's good to be a happy little rookie.

In the middle of the call, Qin Man asked him to go downstairs to eat, and he was bored, so he answered and asked Master and Zhang Miao to continue, and went down to eat by himself.

When I came back with the yogurt, there was an extra person on the screen. The game was called "Smoke and Vast Mist". It was a male account, a friend called by Master.

He felt that Master's friends should be as good as Master, anyway, Master and Zhang Miao cooperated perfectly, so he might as well play with this "Smoke and Vastness".

After following his ass for ten minutes and hanging up three times, Tong Shuo lost his composure and sent a voice message to him: "Big brother, what are you doing?

" Legs?"

Tong Shuo, who has been dragging his legs, was instantly excited. There are not many players like him who are skilled at playing chicken, and he is also very depressed when he always wins. It is hard to catch someone who is better than himself. Like winning the jackpot.

"It's okay, it's okay, who is not a novice? You follow me, and I will protect you." He felt that his image was instantly taller, at least 2.8 meters.

The height of 2.8 meters didn't last long before he was beaten back to the original place. The opponent was too cruel. After seeing that they were bugs of the team, he desperately messed with them. When he was about to die, he still remembered to protect the little rookie behind him. He blocked a wave of attacks and died quite heroically.

Seeing that "Smoke's vastness" was about to lose all of its blood, Zhang Miao descended from the sky, and with a single operation, he was as fierce as a tiger, and wiped out the opponent's regiment in minutes.

Tong Shuo was dumbfounded, and began to feel depressed again, why is it that a girl is better at games than himself.

He turned to Yan Bo Hao Miao:

"They are very powerful."

Yan Bo Hao Miao: "Yes, yes."

"Does this comparison make you feel that you are just a piece of shit?"

"Yes." "How about

I take you there?" Let's spawn monsters in other places, some maps are simpler."

The other party answered irrelevantly: "I want to take that girl as my teacher."

Tong Shuo: "..."

Tong Shuo: "..."

Tong Shuo: "You can leave, thank you "

Master is such an excellent person, and a friend like "Smoke and Vastness" is on the table. It's really blind to Master.

"Yanbo Haomiao" is an activist. He said he wanted to worship Zhang Miao as his teacher, so he resolutely abandoned Tong Shuo and went. Tong Shuo was so angry that he didn't even feel happy lying down behind his master.

The more you play the game, the more boring it becomes. It's better to do homework with Boss Xie. He shouted in the team: "I won't play with you anymore. I have other things to do." Yan Bohaomiao asked: "Isn't today the weekend? What's the matter?

" ?"

He was annoyed: "Our primary school is strictly controlled, and the handwork is due on Monday, it's off."

All his anger was vented on the test paper, and he calmed down after frantically brushing two papers.

I went to school on Monday and asked Zhang Miao directly: "Have you accepted an apprentice?"

Zhang Miao was changing the refill of the gel pen, and even smiled when he heard his words: "Yes, it is quite interesting to accept a silly apprentice. "

"Is it as interesting as me?"

"It must be far away."

This is almost the same, he hummed twice, rekindled his fighting spirit, and asked Zhang Miao: "Will you still play next weekend?" "

Play. "

Just play, the dishes are very good, anyway, the other party is better than him now, if he doesn't perform a few skills when he is a novice, he will have no chance.

He went online with such a mentality on the weekend, and within a few minutes he didn't want to play anymore, and agreed to be a cheerful little rookie together, but the dog day's "Smoke" secretly made up lessons. I haven't seen this guy's skills in a week. Riding on the Internet like a rocket, it is simply not the same. He asked "Yanbo Haomiao" in a private chat: "To be honest, you are a master at first, and you pretend to be a vegetable

because you want to pick on my friends, right?"

Better, then does that friend of yours have a date?"

Tong Shuo: "..." You just want to pick up my friend.

He cursed: "That's your master, you unfilial disciple."

Yan Bohaomiao: "Little Dragon Girl is still Yang Guo's aunt."

Tong Shuo: "..." You are the only one with a mouth.

Go to school and tell Zhang Miao directly: "I suspect that your apprentice is a master, and his purpose is not pure."

Zhang Miao: "Tong Tong, we have to admit some people's learning ability in certain aspects."

He hummed : "That's not as good as my master."

"You can do it in a month." Zhang Miao said with a smile: "He takes you all day long like a son."

He is not ashamed but proud: "What's the matter, one day As a teacher and a father for life, I just like my master."

"Really." Zhang Miao turned to look at him: "Do you want to know who your master is?" "

I only know that he is from the same city as us. I don't know, there are so many posts about his identity in the forum, but I didn't find out."

Zhang Miao smiled meaningfully: "That's because you didn't do it well."

Xie Zhixing was staring at Tong Shuo doing exercises on his mobile phone at night It rang.

With a flick of his ear, Tong Shuo put down his pen and looked at him.

Xie Zhixing knocked him on the head: "Do your question."

Turning on the phone, it was a message from Zhang Miao. When he clicked on it, there were only three words - "I'll do it in the month", plus a question mark.

He dimmed the phone, and Tong Shuo was blinking at him, Xie Zhixing smiled: "Whatever you want to see, do it yourself." "

Oh." Tong Shuo felt aggrieved: "It's great to have a mobile phone, if you have the ability, you can return the phone Give me."

Xie Zhixing squinted: "What are you mumbling about?"

He hesitated immediately: "No, I said why this question is so difficult."

"It's not particularly difficult, you can do it if you seriously think about it.

" , After a while of fussing, he had

a train of thought and began to do the questions obediently. Xie Zhixing glanced at his draft paper, and after confirming that his train of thought was correct, he took out his mobile phone and replied the message—"It's me." , it must be impossible to hide it, and he didn't intend to hide it, but someone might be a bit miserable...

Sure enough, Zhang Miao directly asked in the next message-"Is Jiang Minghao misty?"

He looked at the screen for two seconds , and looked at Tong Shuo, who was working hard on the questions

, and decisively sold his teammates: "Yes, he wants to know you." Why don't you say you want to know each other.

She replied to Xie Zhixing: "Okay, I'll just pretend I don't know, and don't tell him."

Xie Zhixing agreed tacitly.

The four continued to form a team to fight monsters in this state of "I know the other party's identity but he doesn't know who I am, but he has already been spotted by the other party".

He has been unlucky recently, his teammates are better than the other, not to mention his special dishes, and the players he meets are all stupid, swearing at every turn, not a socialist harmonious society at all.

This day he was scolded again, and the other party bullied him more than he said, but also uttered wild words, saying that he was not pleasing to the eye, and that he would kill him to surrender, how could this Tong Shuo bear it? Resolutely send a message to Master to move the rescuers.

Xie Zhixing came up with a wave of cool operations, and at the end he left a sentence: "Do you know if I see my apprentice detour in the future?"

He followed the fox and pretended to be powerful : "Otherwise, we will fight once."

Yue Lixing asked him,

"Is it cool?"

Apprentice, someone said that the last time he did this was a year ago, and it was for a girl named "Qing Zheng".

This brought back a wave of people's memories. Yuelixing used to have gangs back then, and the combination of him, "Qingzheng" and another player, the Three Musketeers, once envied others, and many people speculated that he and that "Qingzheng" It's a couple.

It's just that "Qingzheng" has not been online for nearly a year, and Yuelixing has been silent for a while. Everyone has almost forgotten about this matter. Now that the old matter is brought up again, many people sigh and sigh, "Things are people, but things are not things." It was such a good combination back then, but it broke up after talking about it, and now Yue Lixing is so good to his "older child" apprentice, how sad Qingzheng must be.

Someone also mentioned that Zhang Miao, who appeared recently and often played games with Xie Zhixing, made up a bloody story of "only the newcomers laugh, but the old ones cry".

Xie Zhixing is still the leader of the gang, and Tong Shuo is still the cheerful little deputy head. There are some old people in the gang who saw the posts on the forum, and some people directly announced their withdrawal from the gang, saying that Xie Zhixing has no intention of developing the gang now and recruited them. Not to mention the two rookies, but also bring in a new girl, such a gang has no future.

All the elders in the gang opened their mouths, and some new members of the gang were also shaken. For a while, people were distracted and there was a commotion...