Chapter 27

Midterm exams are scheduled on Friday and Saturday of the eleventh week, taking up a day off. The boss Tong Shuo was not happy, and he still felt uneasy when he played online games with his master after reviewing on Saturday - the level of a batch of dishes had to fight against the little boss, and Xiaoqiang, who could not be beaten to death, showed his spirit to the fullest.

Master Garbled Code has already changed the name of the game to Yuelixing, and watched him die for ten minutes, but he couldn't hold back and used a few big moves to kill the little boss.

Standing in front of him to prevent him from killing himself again, Yue Lixing asked: "What's the matter? We're having a firecracker battle today." It's about one o'clock.

They both turned on the microphone when they played games, but the master was always typing. He was lazy and just had a voice conversation with people. He was very proud of being favored and said, "Master, didn't you fall in love with my self-improvement spirit?"

Computer Xie Zhixing over there thought in his heart, why do I have a crush on you, self-improvement? nonexistent?

He summoned his mount and carried him up to the top of the mountain. After Tong Shuo in the game sat cross-legged on the grass, Xie Zhixing typed in the call box: "What's wrong? I'm in a bad mood." He lay on his back on the bed, finished

watching After the news, he looked at the star-shaped fluorescent stickers on the ceiling and sighed faintly, with a melancholy and helpless tone: "Our school takes up the exam on Saturdays, so I'm not happy."

Xie Zhixing was relieved when he heard the words, thinking that he was anxious about the exam, Unexpectedly, it was because of this, "Then there are still Sundays, at least the weekends are not fully occupied, would you be happier if you think about it this way?"

He was still unhappy: "But I have arrangements."

Yue Lixing asked: " What?"

He turned over and looked at the calendar on the table on his stomach. There was a date circled in red on it. After reading it, he turned over and continued to be melancholy: "I found out that my son's birthday is on Saturday." At this time last year, he was secretly Ru Ruo paid attention to Xie Zhixing, and successfully left Wang Wenyu's birthday behind. If he doesn't express it this year, the boat of friendship between the two will run aground in minutes.

Xie Zhixing thought for a while, and asked, "Is that the fish in the game you made?"

After being chased and killed by Yu Dae for more than half a month, Wang Wenyu finally admitted his love, changed his name back and gave it to Yu Dae on the World Channel. Apologizing, and then returning to serve as a minion under the wing of others, can be said to be very spineless.

The hateful fish father chased and killed him one day from all over the world, and the next day he began to protect the calf without principle, and even kicked off the original apprentice, announcing that he would not accept any more apprentices except this fish.

This miraculous trend is simply blinding the eyes of everyone. Everyone is full of curiosity about this duo whose name is suspected to be father and son, and their relationship is master-student. There are many posts on the forum about the relationship between the two.

The reason why Yue Lixing knew about it was due to Tong Shuo. The longer he gets along with the master, the more he feels that he has found the treasure... No, it was Bao who found him. The master's martial arts is strong and warm, and he is always considerate of others. He also takes him to learn when playing games...

Sword God is an ancient game, involving some historical eras and stories, so every time Yuelixing takes him to a place, It is necessary to ask him about local customs, famous landscapes, historical stories, political, economic and cultural development, etc. As long as he can't answer, he will be released to do the task and die, and he will stand on the sidelines and resolutely not save him.

In just one month, he memorizes things and remembers Thieves 6. He not only actively understands, but also draws inferences. Sometimes the master does not ask, and he has to forcefully explain to others, such as why the mountains and rivers are cloudy, and the political crisis hidden behind the Qingming River Scene, What is the small-scale peasant economy? Men farm and women weave... They speak clearly and clearly, with a small mouth.

The master not only didn't find him annoying, but also cooperated with him to ask questions. While having fun, he also increased his knowledge. Rubbish games ruined my youth, which didn't exist in him.

Tong Shuo has a problem, as soon as he gets acquainted with people, he starts to cling to others. Where can he find such a good master, and the master spoils him again. If he spoils others in the future, how sad it will be for him.

So after Father Yu announced that he would not accept other apprentices except Wang Wenyu's stupid fish, he also started to move around, and asked the master very tactfully if he would accept other apprentices besides him.

It stands to reason that with the master's protection and indulgence towards him, he should answer decisively and quickly, but the master was silent for a month.

Tong Shuo played with a small temper: "Aren't I your baby?"

Yue Lixing: "Yes." He emphasized again: "You have always been my baby."

Tong Shuo was still unhappy: "Then you still want to accept me?" What about others?"

Yue Lixing knew him very well: "As long as you are so virtuous, I will say that if you don't accept others in the future, you will have nowhere to go, and I won't give you this opportunity." Tong Shuo groaned for a long time, but he couldn't do it

. When he came up with a rebuttal, his uncle Yue Lixing knew him too well. He thought about setting off fireworks to celebrate after the master announced that he would only be accepted as one. I was very jealous of that fish, and I had to say a few words every day when I was doing tasks, in order to let the master's conscience find out.

Master didn't know if he found out with conscience, but the fish was remembered anyway.

Tong Shuo continued to be depressed, and today he sighed: "Yes, it's my fish."

There was a moment of silence and a message came: "Didn't you finish the exam on Saturday afternoon? In the game tonight, I will take you Give him some equipment."

He sat up from the bed with a grunt, and shouted, "Master is wise." His master focused on swiping the map, and could always reveal some hidden equipment. His master was the only one with this skill, not even Yu Dae. . With Wang Wenyu's playful approach, giving him high-end equipment is much more reliable than buying him a cake or something.

"It's such a happy decision." He immediately made a decision, and by the way: "Master, why are you so witty, I especially admire you."

Yue Lixing replied to him: "Okay, let's worship, hurry up and learn, it's not inspirational I want to crush your top student."

He dawdled and moaned and said unwillingly, making everyone sticky: "Master~" with a final sound.

Xie Zhixing suffered a critical blow, he gritted his teeth and typed in the dialog box: "Say!" "

That..." Tong Shuo cautiously probed: "If I pass the exam of our class's top student, will I be rewarded?" The

other party asked: " What do you want?"

"It's just high-end equipment or something." He was very thick-skinned: "Just bring three or five pieces at will."

Xie Zhixing was about to be laughed at by him: "You think your master is engaged in wholesale equipment, those Things depend on luck."

"Oh." He knows how to advance and retreat: "Not three or five pieces, can one be okay?"

Monthly line: "No!"

Are you so resolute and decisive? Tong Shuo felt that his young heart had been hurt, and complained: "Master, you don't love me anymore.

" is you."

Tong Shuo was agitated, his face was on fire in an instant, and there was no place to extinguish it, so he covered his face with the doll and tossed and tossed on the bed. That guy Xie Zhixing is totally a one-shot--it doesn't pay to die.

He couldn't afford to be coquettish anymore, and typed cowardly: "If you don't give it, don't give it. I'm going to practice dog planing in the ocean of knowledge." "Go." The voice continued to crit: "I passed the exam

. I'll give you a promotion."

"Promotion?" Tong Shuo was curious, stopped typing now, and asked, "What promotion?"

"Aren't you in my gang?" The other party said, "I'll seal you for your good performance. The little deputy hall master."

No matter how young Zhima is, he is still an official. Although he is small and deputy, he is still the hall master, but at least he is the leader. Tong Shuo, who has been fighting for several months and has always been a little guy, is instantly happy and happily responds. He said, "Don't worry, master, I will take the exam." If you pass the exam, you can become a small leader, which is much better than Wang Wenyu's advanced equipment.

He didn't pay attention to the equipment at the moment, and he was full of fighting spirit: "Master, I'm going to endorse, I can study for two more hours today." He quit the game, hummed a song and went to study at the desk.

Why is Master so good? He is good at playing games, has a good personality, and has a pleasant voice. I don't know if Master has a partner in real life? It should already be there.

A little melancholy flashed across his heart like a dragonfly on water. He shook his head and continued to do the questions. After passing the exam, he could be the little hall master. Wang Wenyu couldn't be envious. Thinking about it, he was a little excited.

Xie Zhixing sent him a message when he went to sleep at night. He was in a good mood, and

he even replied "Come on for the exam."

Tong Shuo held his mobile phone happily, feeling that life is very beautiful. He fell asleep after a while, dreaming that the master in the game wanted to appoint him as the deputy hall master, all the players in the server came to watch, the gongs, drums and firecrackers blared, the scene was quite grand.

He was insanely happy, and the corners of his mouth were raised crazily. Just when the master was about to give him the token of the deputy hall master, Xie Zhixing, dressed in white, suddenly appeared.

Xie Zhixing, who was dressed in ancient costume, was chic and good-looking, and his white clothes were proud of the snow. He asked in front of everyone: "Tongtong, have you thought about it clearly, do you want to be his apprentice or become a Taoist companion with me?" "I...

I ..." This scene was too embarrassing, his face flushed red, and after a while he asked in a low voice, "Can I... have both." Becoming a Taoist companion to Xie Zhixing and being an apprentice to Master, these two things Those don't seem to be in conflict.

"No!" A figure descended from the sky, and Wang Wenyu appeared between the two of them holding a long sword, and said with a cold expression, "If you want to become a Taoist partner with him, you must walk over my corpse."

! ! !

Tong Shuo woke up in a jerk and stared at the little stars on the ceiling for a long time before realizing that it was a dream. Damn Wang Wenyu, if it wasn't for him, he might have married Xie Zhixing.

He was very unreasonable, grabbed his mobile phone and sent a message to Wang Wenyu: "Yu'er, can you stay away from my master when you play games in the future?"