Chapter 81

After buying the drinks, Tong Shuo nestled back to the corner of the sofa to eat fruit. Xie Zhixing wanted to go there, but he was dragged over to sing.

Qin Rong sat on the sofa for a while, then walked to Tong Shuo with a cup in her hand, looked at him for a while and said, "What did you mean just now?" "

What do you mean?" Tong Shuo sat on the sofa looking up at her and said: "Don't you know that Xie Zhixing has a partner?"

"The whole school knows." Qin Rong actually smiled. Ever since Xie Zhixing wore a scarf on Christmas and admitted that it was given by his partner, the whole school knows that the schoolgirl has a girlfriend. Object, but who this object is, but no one has ever seen it.

Qin Rong said: "No one in the whole school has seen what his girlfriend looks like, and no one has seen him contact people from other schools. In my opinion, the girlfriend's affair is probably fake, and there are too many suitors. , It's just talking nonsense as a cover, and I often do this too."

Tong Shuo didn't expect Qin Rong to think of this level: "That's why you arranged today's event?" "

Well, I arranged it." Qin Rong rushed to her With a sweet smile: "And he couldn't get the photo of his girlfriend just now, which is enough to prove my guess is correct."

Tong Shuo lowered his head and continued to eat fruit, not wanting to talk anymore.

Qin Rong sat down beside him, and said with a smile, "You seem to not like me very much since the New Year's Eve party in the second year of high school, do you think I am not worthy of Xie Zhixing?" "But we must always respect Xie Zhixing's choice, right

? I have no hostility towards you, and I hope you will bless us when the time comes, and you should be happy for him when you leave the singles." Someone over

there ordered a love song duet, and yelled at Qin Rong to go and follow him. Xie Zhixing sang.

"Here we come." Qin Rong greeted, smiled at Tong Shuo, put down the cup and left.

Tong Shuo looked at Xie Zhixing and Qin Rong, who were surrounded by the crowd, they were really talented and beautiful, and they even ordered Wang Sulong's "A Little Sweet". When the prelude played, Tong Shuo chewed the mango fiercely, and he felt that it was not sweet at all. , It was almost acid to death.

There were two cans of beer in front of him. He opened one and started to drink it. While drinking, he stared secretly at the other side.

Xie Zhixing's previous performances made him think that the other party also had feelings for him, but compared with Qin Rong's generosity and confidence, he was far worse than him.

The prelude to the music was still playing, and Dong Cheng made a fuss. Seeing that everyone around him was out of order, everyone was worried about Xie Zhixing's happiness, but he said before that he was only looking for the first grade. Now that the big beauty has the intention of dating, no matter how many people together, they should make a good match, screaming and booing on the sidelines.

Zhuo Xiaowei could see it clearly, Tongtong was just laying it there to drink away his worries, Dong Cheng, that idiot, was still blah blah, he felt like he was going to be hammered to death by Xie Zhixing.

Xie Zhixing didn't smash his dog's head, but grabbed Dong Cheng before the prelude was over, gave him the microphone that someone else had forced into his hand, patted him on the shoulder and said, "You didn't know it early!" Do you want to sing with the school belle? I'll give you a chance."

Dong Cheng held the microphone tremblingly: "I...I don't want to."

"Why are you so shy." Zhuo Xiaowei said to him: "You come here That's not what they said on the road."

Dong Cheng wanted to cry but had no tears.

"Hurry up, hurry up, it's started!"

Dong Cheng was driven to the shelf to sing with Qin Rong, while Xie Zhixing went to find Tong Shuo who was sitting in the corner.

There were already three soda cans in front of him, and they were piled up one by one. Seeing that the fourth can was about to bottom out, Xie Zhixing went over and took it from him, sat next to him and said, "Minors are not allowed to drink."

There was a lot of noise in the KTV. Tong Shuo was dizzy after drinking alcohol, and he was still angry in his heart. He stared at Xie Zhixing with big eyes and said angrily: "You adults are going to fall in love, I'm underage What's the matter with drinking?"

Xie Zhixing frowned: "Who is going to fall in love?"

Tong Shuo sneered: "Don't you have any idea?"

"What can I have?" Xie Zhixing unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and gave it to him. He said: "Are you feeling uncomfortable now? If you feel uncomfortable, go back first."

Xie Zhixing meant that they would go back together, but Tong Shuo was sore, and he became even angrier when he heard this, so why send me back first? But no: "If I don't go back, I can still drink it."

"Okay, I won't go back." Xie Zhixing gave him the mineral water, sat beside him, and asked him: "What did you mean by falling in love just now?

" Shuo's head was not completely confused, and as soon as he heard this, he began to scold him: "We agreed to study hard and be single, you..." "

Tong Shuo." Xu Fei went outside to make a call and came back, smelling the alcohol around him. Wei unconsciously frowned: "Why are you still drinking this? Uncle Tong will talk about him when we go back." This is obviously to blame Xie Zhixing for letting Tong Shuo drink.

Xie Zhixing frowned slightly, always feeling that Xu Fei seemed a little hostile towards him.

Xu Fei is naturally hostile to Xie Zhixing. Her own family is also a wealthy family, and she has attended many receptions and birthday parties. She doesn't like this kind of small trouble at all. If it wasn't because of Tong Shuo, she wouldn't come here——Tong Shuo said in a text message last time Having said that he has someone he likes, Xu Fei just wants to see who this person he likes is.

But after observing around, she was surprised to find that the person Tong Shuo paid the most attention to was his good brother Xie Zhixing. Although she couldn't be sure, the mere possibility of this still made her very angry. The handsome guy Xie Zhixing is not pleasing to the eye.

Qin Rong over there sang a song with Dong Cheng perfunctorily, put down the microphone and came to Xie Zhixing, her tone of reproach was coquettish: "Why didn't you sing with me just now? If I don't, I'm going to be angry."

Xie Zhixing glanced at him, then at Tong Shuo beside him, and said, "I'm sorry, my throat has been uncomfortable for the past two days."

Qin Rong glanced at her silently, like She made up her mind: "Come out with me, I have something to tell you."

Qin Rong is the protagonist of today's party, and most of the friends invited know her thoughts and are paying attention to her and Xie Zhixing. Now hearing what she said, everyone around her booed, slapped the table and whistled, and the noise couldn't stop.

Xie Zhixing looked at the people around him. No matter how brave he was, he was still a girl. He didn't want to embarrass her in front of everyone, so he stood up with a sigh and said, "Let's go."..."Qin Rong is

really

persistent Ah." Tong Shuo heard someone say: "Our school girl is too attractive." "

Is the school girl not attractive? The woman chases the man, I think these two people are very suitable." "

I want to have Qin Rong is so good-looking, so I'll go after Xie Zhixing." "

It's a good match, the two of them stand together and look good..." "

Right, right, I want to fall in love after seeing it. "

"Put it down, your mother is still waiting to settle accounts with you after the college entrance examination, do you think you are Xie Zhixing, who can learn how to be in love?" "We can still be friends without mentioning study, forget it, I'd better be good

" Learn, love is too unreliable."

Tong Shuo sat on the sofa and stared blankly.

Yes, it's too unreliable.

...

The light in the KTV corridor is much brighter than that in the box. Xie Zhixing stood at the corner and looked at Qin Rong opposite. Her chest heaved and she looked directly at Xie Zhixing, and asked him unwillingly: "You really don't know?" What do I mean?"

Xie Zhixing's non-cooperation just now was equivalent to slapping her in the face in public, and if it got out, others would say that she posted it and no one would want it. She is proud and arrogant, she is used to being sought after by others, how can she bear this tone, she has to take Xie Zhixing down.

Xie Zhixing sighed and said: "I'm sorry, I thought I made it clear before, I have..." "Do you have

someone you like? Then tell me, who is the person you like? Tell me After I come out, I will never look for you again."

Xie Zhixing was silent.

Qin Rong had such an expression, she knew it, looked at Xie Zhixing and said, "How about it, I can't tell..." Before she finished speaking, someone beside her suddenly said, "Rongrong, so you are here."

Qin Rong turned her head and found Kang Yanbo standing behind her holding a huge bouquet of roses.

She was a little embarrassed, wondering if Kang Yanbo heard what she just said. She has always been a goddess in front of others, what kind of boyfriend do you want, but Xie Zhixing just ignores her, but the more she is like this, the more she wants to conquer this person, to prove it own charm.

It was rare for her to put down her face and go all out, and she happened to be bumped into by Kang Yanbo, which made her a little ashamed. Xie Zhixing didn't like her, so he could only vent his anger on Kang Yanbo's head, and said angrily: "What are you doing here? No Did I tell you not to let you come?"

Kang Yanbo is her suitor, she has always been ignorant of the other party, and when she is bored, she will find him to pass the time, in short, she does not accept or refuse, just hanging on to the other party, However, Kang Yanbo is just like this, thinking of ways to please him all day long, like a fool.

Kang Yanbo still laughed after being stunned by such a pass: "But today is your birthday, I must come to send blessings, do you want to see the birthday present I gave you, you will definitely like it." "What?"

Qin Rong's face was cold, but when he heard him say the gift, he still had some expectations in his heart. Kang Yanbo is a fool with a lot of money, and the things he gave her are all expensive, which cannot be afforded by ordinary high school students, and today she is very On his eighth birthday, Kang Yanbo had to give him a big gift no matter what.

Looking at the big bouquet of fiery red roses in his hand, if he brought Kang Yanbo in, he would get back the face he just lost. Let's see, there are many people chasing Miss Ben.

She glanced at Kang Yanbo, and pretended to sigh helplessly: "Come here as soon as you come, but you still have to buy these things, go, go in." After she finished speaking, she didn't even look at Xie Zhixing, and walked around the corner to the box.

"Let's go." Kang Yanbo followed behind her, handed over the rose in his hand and said, "Here you are."

Qin Rong rolled his eyes at him: "You don't know how to hold it for me."

Hello Kang Yanbo Temperament: "Okay, I'll hold it for you. I'll go in and unwrap the presents later. I promise you will like it." "

It's not too bad." Qin Rong snorted and walked away triumphantly.

Xie Zhixing looked at the figures of the two of them one in front and one behind, and frowned unconsciously.

Kang Yanbo took two steps and looked back at Xie Zhixing. Xie Zhixing just raised his head and looked at him. The playfulness and flattery in his eyes had long since disappeared, replaced by viciousness and insidiousness.

Xie Zhixing saw him mouthing: "Stay away from her!"