Chapter 14

Xie Zhixing waited until the class was about to start and Tong Shuo didn't come back, so he had no choice but to go back to the classroom first.

There was a box of homemade biscuits on the table, and the younger brother at the front table turned around and winked at him: "Sister-in-law is here."

Xie Zhixing knew the Li Jing he was talking about. Li Jing's attitude of being too close to him in the past two days was too obvious, which gave Xie Zhixing a headache.

Throwing the biscuit to the boy at the front desk, Xie Zhixing took out the exercise book and opened it, correcting him: "She is not your sister-in-law." When the class bell rang

, Xie Zhixing took out the diary from his schoolbag and opened it. The date on one of the pages was circled by him with a red pen. He read the diary again and stuffed it back into his schoolbag. Xie Zhixing turned the pen in his hand and thought about it. It seems that if he wants to break up with Li Jing completely, he can only take some special measures.

...

Tong Shuo bought snacks from the store, and when he went downstairs, he ran into his classmates in the first grade class. The two chatted for a while, and he didn't rush back to the classroom until the bell rang.

Sunday night was supposed to be the time for the teachers to have a regular meeting, but some of the monthly exam papers hadn't been corrected yet, so the general teachers concentrated in the office to correct the papers. Li Jun, who had finished correcting his math, entered the classroom with his paper under his arm.

The eyes of the classmates in the class focused on him instantly.

Li Jun first stood at the door and glanced around, then walked up to the podium with a cough, and put the paper in his hand on the table with a "snap".

The class was silent for a moment, and everyone looked at him intently and waited for him to speak.

"Everyone did not do well in the math test this time!" Li Jun said with a straight face, "The average grade is eighth. Do you know how many classes are in the liberal arts?" Needless to say, everyone knows that there are nine classes, which

is the last one. Two chant. Although I thought so in my heart, no one dared to speak.

Li Jun gave a part of the paper to Zhou Guang in the first row: "Go, let's go first."

Zhou Guang took the paper and gave half of it to Chen Feng at the same table, and the two left their seats to start distributing. At the same time, I have a good idea of ​​everyone's achievements.

The papers were sorted by scores. Zhou Guang went to the back of the classroom and turned the papers to the end while Li Jun was not paying attention, but found that there was neither the one with more than 100 points he saw, nor his own paper.

When he walked around the podium, he found that there were still a few cards pressed under Li Jun's palm, and it seemed that he planned to post them separately later. Zhou Guang was scratching his head, he really wanted to know if that person was Chen Feng.

Chen Feng got the lower grades, so he took a look. Walked straight from the first row to the back of the classroom, raised the corners of his lips, and put a "13" paper on Song Fan's desk, and pointedly looked at the corner where the labor tools were placed at the back of the classroom.

Song Fan noticed his gaze, and without looking at it, he stuffed the 13-point test paper into the drawer. Damn, so angry!

Tong Shuo at the back raised his head when he heard the voice, and Chen Feng happened to look over at this moment. The eyes of the two collided in the air, and crackling sparks flew everywhere.

Chen Feng raised the corners of his lips and smiled viciously, the ridicule was beyond words.

Tong Shuo just smiled slightly, then continued to do the questions with his head down. He shifted the candy in his mouth from the left to the right, thinking that it was sweet and delicious. It appeared on the table when he returned to the classroom, and he knew who put it there without thinking about it—Xie Zhixing really knows how to buy things.

The papers were handed out in a short while. Chen Feng and Zhou Guang returned to their seats and found that their papers had not been handed out yet.

Li Jun just said at this time: "Our average math score this time is only 0.4 points higher than that of Class 8." disadvantage.

When the gap is too large, it is generally envious but not envious or chasing after. So Li Jun never compares his grades with the previous classes, and of course he can't compare, so he can only compete with Class 9 and Class 10 in private. However, the math papers, arts and sciences are different, and there are only eight classes left that can be compared.

Li Jun said: "Although the average score is higher than that of the eighth class, the performance gap in our class is too great." He picked up a few papers on the table and waved them twice, "If it weren't for these few passing students who pulled , The grades of our class are not in sight."

"Everyone should learn more from these students. You are only a sophomore now, and there are plenty of opportunities to catch up." Li Jun said and began to hand out the test papers in his hand: "Liang Hui , 90."

The audience was amazed, 90 points was really too high for them.

Under the envious or admiring eyes of everyone, Liang Hui stood up and walked to the podium to take the paper. This feeling was like winning a prize. She was excited and happy.

Song Fan turned to look at Tong Shuo while everyone was amazed, and asked in a low voice, "Tong Tong, how much did you take the exam?" Tong

Shuo: "I don't know."

He just felt uncomfortable and didn't pay attention to Tong Shuo at all. Now he remembered the bet between the two of them and Chen Feng, so he thought of asking.

Song Fan accepted his fate and said, "Don't hide it from me. I'll take out the trash after class." "

I didn't hide it from you." Tong Shuo whispered to Song Fan while paying attention to the audience, he said : "My papers haven't been issued yet."

Song Fan: "..."

"Chen Feng, 98." Li Jun read on stage.

Chen Feng was taken aback for a moment. At this moment, he almost thought that Li Jun had read it wrong, and the other person with a score of 100...wasn't he himself?

Chen Feng was still in a daze until he took the paper from Li Jun. When he got back to his seat, he read the paper and found that besides the wrong answer to the fill-in-the-blank question, he also got one wrong. Square root three is preceded by a minus sign.

He regretted wanting to slap himself for being so careless. At the same time, he also made some calculations in his mind. Song Fan scored 13 points in the test, which meant that Tong Shuo had to score 85 points or more in order to win against him. Just Tong Shuo, how could he!

The stack of papers that Chen Feng handed out had the highest score of 58, and Tong Shuo's should be in Zhou Guang's hands, but the two of them sat under the eyes of the class teacher and didn't dare to ask, but Chen Feng felt that Tong Shuo's score was only 60 or 70.

Thinking of this, Chen Feng's annoyance about being deducted points because of carelessness eased a little bit. A score of 98 is already pretty good, and there can be a few in the class who are in the 90s. I don't know how much those two are over a hundred?

Li Jun quickly gave him the answer: "Zhou Guang, 114."

There was a louder exclamation in the classroom than before.

Zhou Guang was not very happy, because he knew that there was another person above him. He is used to being a chicken head. He is not the first in the quiz at any time, and he is also the representative of the math class.

Zhou Guang's heart was full of unwillingness and humiliation. Chen Feng's test papers have already been handed out, so he wants to see who is number one in mathematics in this class.

Song Fan was also stunned, the papers were distributed according to the grades, all of them were distributed to Zhou Guang, and the rest must be the first in his class. But Tongtong...

He didn't think about Tong Shuo's high score, he just wondered if the teacher might lose Tongtong's paper. After thinking about it, it would be good to lose it, so that when the time comes, I will be foolish and not bet with Chen Feng.

Just thinking about it here and there, Li Jun's voice came from the front: "Tong Shuo, 128."

Song Fan: "!!!"

Chen Feng: "!!!"

Zhou Guang: "!!!"

wtf! ! !

The whole class was in an uproar.

Was Tong Shuo the other one with a score of 100? That's Tong Shuo who copied homework all day long.

Someone began to whisper:

"How could it be him? He's pretty bad at math?"

"Yeah, he's always copying his homework."

"He couldn't be cheating, his grades are considered high in the rocket class. "

It's definitely not him who took the exam himself. Zhou Guang is not as high as him. How is it possible?"

...

It's no wonder that everyone questioned it. It's because Tong Shuo's grades are too high for them, and his usual performance is not good enough. It's not like someone who can get such a high score.

Under everyone's doubts and Song Fan's confused eyes, Tong Shuo walked up to the stage to take the paper, and Li Jun stopped him when he was about to go down.

He said, "Come out with me."

Tong Shuo took the paper and walked out of the classroom with Li Jun, and the discussion inside suddenly became louder:

"Let's just say he copied it, otherwise why does the old class call him?"

" You really have no brains, if you can cheat, you should take it easy, it is easy to be suspected by someone who is so high in the exam." "

I'm even more curious about how he copied it..."

...

Zhou Guang was still in a state of shock just now, but now he began to react when he heard everyone say it. That's right, he sees Tong Shuo copying Xie Zhixing's homework every day. I really thought he was so good, but it turned out that he was cheating, and his grades were based on real tests.

In this way, he is still the first in mathematics in the class. Zhou Guang regained his confidence, and when he saw the loud discussion in the classroom, he slapped the table immediately: "Don't even talk about it!" The

surrounding voices became quieter, and Chen Feng stared at the outside of the classroom and sneered inwardly. He now has a feeling of enlightenment, no wonder Tong Shuo would not hesitate to bet with himself, he must have known that he could get a high score in the exam. Tong Shuo is really shameless, he deserves to be cleaned up by the head teacher.

Outside the classroom, Li Jun looked at Tong Shuo condescendingly, and expressed his doubts without any tact: "Tell me, did you take the test yourself?

" His performance was also mediocre. Last time he fought with Xie Zhixing and the others. Although he later said it was to fight, Li Jun still didn't like this student.

This is often the case with people. Once the first impression is confirmed, it is difficult to change it. From the bottom of his heart, he believes that Tong Shuo is a poor student whose family has a little money to spend all day. Naturally, he does not believe that he can get such a high score in the exam.

Bad grades are okay, but cheating is serious. Li Jun gave Tong Shuo a chance. If he admitted that he cheated, he would ask Tong Shuo to apologize to his classmates and remove his math score from the overall grade ranking. If Tong Shuo refuses to admit it, then he can only make a demerit and call him a parent. This kind of thing must be severely punished to serve as a warning.

Li Jun looked at Tong Shuo and showed the attitude of being a good teacher: "I know that you all want to get good grades in the exam, but it would be wrong if you take some improper means because of this. A good student is a good student who knows his mistakes and can correct them. If you Now I admit that I can go to the director to intercede..."

He thought he was benevolent, but unexpectedly, he heard Tong Shuo say, "No teacher."

Li Jun paused.

Tong Shuo raised his head and looked at him. There was no timidity or panic in his eyes, but he said calmly: "I definitely took the test myself, I'm sure!" The author has something to say: Tong Tong (sighs):

" I am too good to always bear doubts and ridicule at this age."

Song Fan (rolling his eyes): "Half of this is your own fault, okay? What the hell is learning and lurking, you Is it Tong Zecheng?"

Suddenly, I found that there seems to be something wrong with yesterday's expression, cough... that... I mean, for the next two weeks, every Friday update, everyone, don't die, let's live, the expression is zero The author knelt on the ground (beautiful jpg)...

I want to climb a list, so weakly begging everyone for a comment on the nutrient solution, thank you very much, refill.