Chapter 24

Tong Shuo never expected that such a strong man would come out halfway. He looked at the savior dressed in black, with a middle level, and the game name was a bunch of garbled characters, and felt like he saw God.

Wang Wenyu shouted into the microphone: "What's the matter, Tongtong, did you invite the rescuers?"

Tong Shuo thought to himself that it would be great if he invited him, because he didn't know this person at all, and even if he was of a higher rank than himself , but compared with Wang Wenyu and his second uncle, he is still far behind. This strong man came so suddenly, the second uncle probably didn't react before he was knocked down.

Wang Wenyu on the opposite side sent a link, Tong Shuo moved his fingers to open it, and found out that it was a post in the game forum - the mysterious player sdfdfsds finally went online after two weeks, and took the initiative to make an appointment with Fish Dad.

Father Fish is naturally the second uncle, but who is this garbled brother? Is he well-known?

Thinking of this, Tong Shuo entered this pile of gibberish codes in the game search box, and several pages of results came out. Tong Shuo was quite surprised. After browsing for a while, he clicked on a post titled "Mysterious Player s Big at the Bottom"... The

post was opened half a year ago, and it is still being updated. It details the famous history of s Big— — Xinshou Village leapfrogged the ranks, became famous in the first battle, escaped from super difficult missions and successfully opened the hidden map, the top ten in the national league retreated bravely... Of course, there are some female players related to him, ambiguous, confessing, and sending flowers ...too many to count.

It is understood that this person has a mysterious background and a flamboyant personality, and usually revenges on the spot. Tong Shuo cast his eyes on the screen, thinking that the second uncle must have offended this mysterious player.

That's fine, Tong Shuo turned over and lay on the bed, and the gods were fighting, and he, a kid, happened to be watching.

At this moment, Dong Cheng on the screen has been revived with full blood, standing face to face with the mysterious Mr. S, Tong Shuo guessed that they might be chatting privately, and of course they might be cursing privately.

Quietly exiting the square, Tong Shuo intends to find a secluded place to heal himself and sum up the experience and lessons of being beaten to death.

As a result, as soon as he turned around and took two steps, he was blocked in front of him by a cool dodge of S University.

The other party was dressed in jet black, with glittering golden flowing clouds embroidered on the edge, and he looked chic and elegant with one hand behind his back. Tong Shuo, dressed as a child in a coarse cloth jacket, looks like a beggar at the entrance of a village.

The little beggar Tong Shuo was a little ashamed, he knew that he would be a RMB player with Wang Wenyu, and for some reason, standing in front of him now, he always felt that he was a bit dwarfed by others.

The boy on the screen tilted his head to look at the person standing in front of him, and Tong Shuo outside the screen also opened his eyes very curiously.

The news that the mysterious player S appeared in Novice Village quickly spread, and people from the same channel rushed over to watch. In a small square, several circles of people gathered inside and outside in a short time, flying in the sky, lying on the ground, sitting in the treetops... It was very lively.

... Now I can't go anymore, Tong Shuo is a little embarrassed, he is a top 10, a mysterious master is surrounded by people, and his little rookie appears here, no matter how you look at it, it seems to be funny.

He wants to ask S University what's the matter, but he can't chat privately without adding the other party's friends, and it will be embarrassing if the other party ignores him in the public chat. And with his little understanding of S University, the possibility of this person taking care of himself is quite small.

The other party just drew his sword to help, maybe it was really just seeing the second uncle's displeasure. Tong Shuo thought about it, and finally just sat cross-legged on the ground with his chin propped up to look at the mysterious master, and seriously thought about the very serious question of how many times he would die if these two big guys fought later.

"What did the boss tell you?" Wang Wenyu asked Tong Shuo in the microphone, and he was also a member of the crowd at the moment.

"It's nothing." Tong Shuo glanced at the person standing opposite him on the screen again: "I always feel that he will kill me in the next second."

Wang Wenyu said seriously: "Think about whether you also I have lied to people with a female number."

Tong Shuo: ... "You can leave, thank you." Even though he said that, he really recalled in his mind whether he had ever had an encounter with this big guy... The

result Of course it didn't. When Tong Shuo couldn't figure it out, the notification reminder in the lower right corner started to flash. Tong Shuo clicked on it. It was an application for adding friends from S University.

Seeing the flashing of the small speaker, Tong Shuo felt dazzled for a moment. This is S University—the existence of a girl in a yellow shirt in Jin Yong's martial arts, uh... Although this description sounds weird, S University is really awesome.

Tong Shuo was flattered and hurriedly clicked Agree.

Seeing that the two big men on the stage hadn't made a move for a long time, the onlookers turned their attention to Tong Shuo.

Seeing the "affectionate" gaze between him and S University freshman, they all speculated about the relationship between this person and S University. Could it be that this is the big brother of S? son?

But why have I never seen it before.

Big S stretched out his hand, bent down and made a gesture of touching his head. Since Tong Shuo's image is that of a young lady, being doted by the tall S University makes people feel a little pampered.

Tong Shuo outside the screen was a little embarrassed. For some reason, his mind recalled the way Xie Zhixing touched his head that day before the inspection under the national flag began.

"Don't like being surrounded by people?" A message was sent from the other side.

Tong Shuo reacted for a long time, shook his head and expelled Xie Zhixing from his head, then stumbled and typed out: "Hi, God." After thinking about it, he added: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." The other party asked: "Do you like to play this game?"

Tong Shuo: "It's... not bad." The master suddenly chatted with himself, always feeling like a teacher checking homework, very nervous.

Big S: "I can take you to level up monsters."

Tong Shuo: "Ah!" Not a fake god.

The other party was silent for a moment, and then sent a message: "You are very interesting."

Tong Shuo's embarrassment was a little better, and he switched to his BB machine mode: "Master, please don't be like this, I am a bit yellow." Xie Zhixing who was opposite almost bleeds his

nose , What does it mean to be a little yellow? Are Tongtong on the Internet so open? He replied calmly: "It's okay, I'll hold it."

Tong Shuo: "This damn input method, I mean I'm a little flustered."

Xie Zhixing: ... "Well, I was just joking with you."

"Great God Great God." Tong Shuo asked him: "Do you have any grudges against Father Yu?"

Xie Zhixing glanced at Dong Cheng next to him: "Yes."

Tong Shuo breathed a sigh of relief: "I'll just say it." I'm such a small boy Hey, how could it be possible to get into the eyes of the Great God.

Big S: "That's why I appreciate your indomitable spirit and character of being jealous of evil just now."

Tong Shuo curled his lips: "It's Xiaoqiang who can't be beaten to death." "You

can also say that." The other party said: "Consider me? I I can guarantee that you will die behind me in the future, of course, there are not many cases where I die."

Tong Shuo: "Why?"

S University: "Because if the apprentice I train can kill Yu Dae, I will be in a good mood."

Rookie Tong Shuo: "Master, you really think highly of me."

S University: "Don't be stressed, that's what I said , the most important thing in playing games is to have fun."

Tong Shuo felt as if he had met a bosom friend when he heard this, but he still asked a lot: "Then...does my future master have a wife?

" It's up to you."

Tong Shuo: "Huh?"

S Da: "It's nothing, I can guarantee that there will be no mistress during the period of accepting you as an apprentice." After all, the apprentice and the mistress are one person, so this is a bit difficult.

Tong Shuo asked again: "Then when I bully my teammates, do you scold me?"

Big S: "No, and whoever scolds you will beat him." He said: "After thinking about it, call me Master on the public screen. "

This is very pampering, Tong Shuo felt that the ups and downs of his life today were really useful.

When he was beaten up by Father Yu, he was thinking, if only he had a master, so that if he was bullied, he would have a place to sue and someone to vent his anger on.

In the end, such a person really appeared. Although his level was not as high as that of Yu Daddy, he was still very powerful.

The man stood quietly opposite him, not in a hurry. Tong Shuo had to admit that when he fell from the sky, he was full of gratitude in his heart. Didn't he still think that if someone drew his sword to help him, he could call him father on the spot?

Now there is no need to ask Dad to have an extra master who will protect the calf, so why not do it.

Tong Shuo stood up from the ground covered in blood, and quickly called Master on the public screen,

S replied "Good boy." With a wave of his arm, he summoned his mount, and showed it to everyone with Tong Shuo. Onlookers :

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

!

Mistress."

"Then you have to ask me if I agree with you first."

.........

Tong Shuo was riding a high-level mount in the game for the first time, and he was still a little bit flustered. Chatter:

"Master, is this the legendary beast Bi Fang? The mount you tamed in the hidden mission?" "

Well, I can play with you for a few days if you like." "No,

I'm such a low level, and I'll be punished for ostentatiously. Beat me."

"It's okay, they know you are my apprentice, so they won't do it easily."

Tong Shuo looked at Liu Yun under him, and only then did he understand the reason why the master asked him to call him master on the public screen.

It's great to have a master.

The two rode their mounts around the Novice Village.

Big S asked him: "Where else do you want to go?"

"No need, Master." Tong Shuo jumped off his mount, "I haven't finished studying yet." "Okay

." The other party said: "Then hurry up Go learn it, it's not right to be addicted to games."

Tong Shuo had seen the background introduction of this great god, and he knew that this person should be a promising young man or a social elite. The other party is now persuading him to study hard, and Tong Shuo consciously regards this person as an elder: "I see, Master, then how can I ask you out next time I play games." The other party sent a social account: "You can add me

. "

Tong Shuo added each other's friends according to the account number, the two parties confirmed each other's free time, and agreed to go offline next time to kill monsters together.

Spreading out the workbook, Tong Shuo thought that Master's free time is on Saturdays and Sundays, and he habitually stays up late and gets up early... probably he is a very busy office worker, otherwise, with Master's level, the level would have risen a long time ago.

The new master will not only help him level up and gain experience, but also teach math problems. Master always has some clever ways to answer those seemingly complicated questions.

This was such a pleasant surprise. Tong Shuo brushed three papers in one weekend. While he was in a sunny mood, he even forgave the unreliable Wang Wenyu.

"It's okay, let the great god take me." Wang Wenyu cried to him on the phone: "I can't live for three minutes as long as I go online now." Liang Zi with the second uncle was completely tied up.

"You deserve it." Tong Shuo had no sympathy: "Is it easy for an innocent boy to be deceived by you like that? If you want me to see you play once.

" "Wang Wenyu didn't realize the seriousness of the problem at all, and he wondered: "Besides, I didn't lie to him. I even bought equipment for him."

Tong Shuo didn't want to participate in Wang Wenyu's two-time relationship with him at all. The emotional entanglements between the uncles, and I am very glad that there is no such conflict between myself and the master.

He sincerely suggested: "If you want me to tell you, you should sincerely apologize to the person, be a bit shy, and suffer from beatings and scolding. Our second uncle should not be that kind of unreasonable person."

Wang Wenyu was displeased: "Why should I, did I apologize to him for chasing and killing me at the ends of the earth? He doesn't have the consciousness of a master player at all." Tong Shuo didn't want to talk to this fish at all: "I'll get up early

tomorrow Well, hang up, and don't stay up all night."

After hanging up the phone, Tong Shuo put everything on the desk into his bag and climbed onto the bed. He was a little tired today, his eyes were watery, and he was unwilling to move while lying on the bed. Before going to sleep, he squinted his eyes and looked at his mobile phone. Xie Zhixing said good night to him at eleven o'clock, still unshakable.

Putting down the phone and sighing, Tong Shuo felt a little emotional. After the talk that day, Xie Zhixing didn't go to school with him for a while, and sometimes the two met on the road, walking back and forth with a distance.

Xie Zhixing wouldn't come to him after class, and there wouldn't be snacks on the table every morning. Even Song Fan was curious to ask if the two of them quarreled because of something.

Of course they didn't quarrel. Tong Shuo actually likes this sense of distance, which is very good. But good night every day still makes his calm mood a little turbulent.

Habits are a terrible thing, just like he now sees Xie Zhixing's good night text message every night before going to bed.

But he knew in his heart, how long could such a greeting last? If he keeps not responding, the other party will also be annoyed and tired...

Turning over with the doll in his arms, Tong Shuo feels irritable and melancholy. It's not that he doesn't want to make friends with Xie Zhixing, it's just that he's scared and discouraged...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" How nice it would be for Wen Yu to live a heartless life like that.

...

Facts have proved that although he failed to live a foolish life like Wang Wenyu emotionally, he was really heartless in study.

On Monday morning, the third period was English. Li Jun procrastinated the previous math class, and the end of get out of class was short. By the time Tong Shuo hurried from the toilet to the door, the class bell had already rang.

The English teacher is a majestic middle-aged woman with big eyes, which are protruding because of wearing glasses all the year round. He is obviously a very temperamental person, but staring at people still makes him feel a little guilty.

Tong Shuo returned to his seat with the majestic gaze of the English teacher on his shoulders, feeling that he was under a lot of pressure.

He is still sitting alone now, with his schoolbag in Xie Zhixing's original drawer, the English teacher is looking for ppts on the computer, and Tong Shuo is flipping through books in his schoolbag with his head down.

"Everyone, open the textbooks. Today we will start to learn the content of unit4." The teacher's thin and penetrating voice was uploaded from the podium to the end of the classroom.

Tong Shuo listened to the words, feeling a little anxious - he couldn't find his English textbook.

The schoolbag was searched over and over, but it was still not found. Strange, he obviously brought it home during the holidays, and he still remembered that he took it out to look at it last night.

It is estimated that eight or nine out of ten he will be at home, Tong Shuo began to panic - it would be fine if it was any other class, but it happened to be English.

The English teacher of Class Nine is notoriously cruel. The other teachers' attitude towards Class Nine is that they don't play mischievous things in class, and it's over until the end of get out of class when they live in peace.

But this one can't.

You can't take a nap in her class, and you will be stunned if you just wander off and look out the window, not to mention the principled mistake of not bringing a book.

The teacher has already set up the ppt for people to read the first essay. She likes to call people from front to back according to the order of the seats, and this time she chose Tong Shuo's row.

His heart began to pound wildly, and his voice became dry and hoarse. Seeing the students in front of him stand up and sit down after reading, and soon it was Song Fan's turn in front of him, Tong Shuo began to panic... Is he

really I'm a little afraid of this heroine of the female high school who once scolded her male classmates to tears in class. Although Tong Shuo is usually joking, he is actually quite thin-skinned. If the teacher really lets go and scolds him, he will definitely not be able to bear it.

If you really want to cry in front of the whole class, how embarrassing it would be, Tong Shuo wished he could travel back in time and shouted in his ears, why the hell did you forget English! Even forgetting math is better than this...

"Most...most...people around the...world now...greet each other by...by...shaking hands, but...prefer to bow "Song Fan stumbled and finished reading a short paragraph under the reminder of his deskmate, and sat back in his seat like a dehydrated fish. Studying is really too strenuous.

"Tong Shuo, it's your turn." The English teacher reminded. Tong Shuo's English score in the last monthly exam was the highest in the two classes, and he performed well in class during this time. The English teacher actually liked this student very much, and unconsciously softened his tone when calling him.

It's a pity that Tong Shuo was frightened at the moment, and he didn't hear the specialness in the teacher's words at all. He stood up from his seat, wanted to ask Song Fan for the book but didn't dare, so he could only droop his head and said cowardly: "Teacher, my textbook... ...I can't find it." He didn't dare to say that he forgot to bring it, and he always felt that his death would be worse if he did so.

After saying this, he stood with a blushing face waiting for the verdict, and told himself over and over again in his heart that the teacher scolded you later, you can hold on and don't cry, those idiots Zhou Guang and Chen Feng wait Watching you joke.

After building up his mind, Tong Shuo stared at the eraser on his desk in a daze, preparing for the next miserable wind and rain.

Unexpectedly, the English teacher didn't get angry on the spot. She stared at Tong Shuo for a while, and said, "Take the schoolbag outside and look for it. When you find it, come in."

Tong Shuo left the classroom through the back door with the schoolbag in his hands. , He put the schoolbag aside, found an exercise book from it, and read it.

The teacher said that if he found it, he would go in. It would be strange if he could find it. Li Jun just finished his math class and said that the political teacher was not there, and the next two classes were all English. Tong Shuo looked at the sky speechlessly, almost shedding two lasagna tears, this is the rhythm of standing outside for two classes!

............

The third period of the tenth class is Chinese class. When Sun Dengke asked the students to write ancient poems on the blackboard, they found that there was not enough chalk. A few boxes came back.

Coming out of the classroom, the stairs on the left were the closest, but Xie Zhixing took a long way and walked to the right - he hadn't looked for Tong Shuo for a few days, and there was no response to the good night text messages he sent every night, although he remembered Tong Shuo He said that he would be friends with him after rolling to the rocket class, but the miss in his heart couldn't be stopped.

Even if you are twenty-five or twenty-six years old together, you will still be as anxious and anxious as you are in adolescence when facing the person you like. He wanted to be closer to Tong Shuo, even if it was within a few meters of him, it would be good to breathe the same air as him...

This is probably the love of childhood, naive and unstoppable.

Classes will only be divided into classes at the beginning of the next semester. If he wants to get close to Tong Shuo again, Xie Zhixing not only has to endure this period of time, but also has to do his best to improve his grades.

As long as the science rocket class is in the top 50 grades, his first monthly exam is more than 800, which means that he must break into the top 50 in the next three exams before he can enter the rocket class in the next semester. Only in this way can she get close to Tong Shuo again.

Xie Zhixing thought in his heart, Tongtong is so good, he can't be inferior, and he must work hard to break into the top 100 in the midterm exam. It is really a wonderful thing for people to become better.

Thinking of this, Xie Zhixing strode down the stairs. Class 9 was right next to the stairs, and Tong Shuo was sitting in the last row. He couldn't see it from this angle, but Xie Zhixing turned his head subconsciously... and

then I saw Tong Shuo standing at the back door and playing with folding "east, south, north and west" with waste paper - this is a must-have item for him when he is bored in class. He folded a piece of paper into four corners and wrote the corresponding words on each side. content, and then think of a number, move the thumb and index finger of both hands back and forth, left and right, and stop to look at the content when the number is enough. Tong Shuo often uses this method to decide what to eat at noon.

Thinking of this, Xie Zhixing couldn't help feeling a little nostalgic. It turned out that there were so many good memories when we were at the same table together. Unfortunately...

Tong Shuo seemed to be aware of it. He turned his head and met Xie Zhixing with the half-folded book. Zhixing's complicated eyes.

The four eyes met, and the scene suddenly became a little awkward.

Tong Shuo's actions were greater than his consciousness, and he put his hands behind his back with a "swoosh", hiding his half-folded north, south, south, east, west and north - he didn't want Xie Zhixing to see himself like this, he always felt...a bit ashamed. Damn Xie Zhixing couldn't come at a good time, I could see him endorse a few minutes earlier.

He was a little embarrassed, but he still pretended to be calm. He looked at Xie Zhixing with big eyes, looking extremely calm. I just sigh in my heart that Xie Zhixing is so handsome today? This is really not scientific at all.

Xie Zhixing looked at Tong Shuo who was standing there with no expression on his face, and felt disappointed. Never before did he see Tong Shuo with a smile on his face.

He glanced sideways at the classroom, where the English teacher was teaching grammar. Xie Zhixing had been in Class Nine, so he naturally knew his temper.

He walked up to Tong Shuo quickly, glanced at his schoolbag, and asked, "Didn't you bring any books?"

Tong Shuo's big eyes flickered for a long time, and he said awkwardly, "Oh."

His expression was aggrieved and depressed, as if he had made a mistake The little groundhog, with one hand behind his back, hides his unfinished north, south, east, and west.

It was obviously not a very pleasant thing, but Xie Zhixing somehow wanted to laugh. He found that no matter what Tongtong looked like, he really liked it.

Tong Shuo's aggrieved expression just now became resentful: "What are you laughing at?"

"It's nothing." Only then did Xie Zhixing realize that he really couldn't help laughing. Sun Dengke was still waiting for his chalk, so he couldn't delay. He pushed his glasses on the bridge of his nose with his fingers, said "wait a minute," and quickly walked around the stairs and left.